Dating Our Neighbor Ch. 08

Story Info
Wife decides to date their lonely black neighbor.
2k words
4.54
136.5k
74
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,804 Followers

Darla eased the sliding door open and stepped into the kitchen. She looked at the time and knew Matt would be home at any minute. She had to get out of those clothes before he got home. She was literally still carrying Rex's load of seed. She knew it was slowly leaking out.

She walked into the front room and saw Matt seated on his favorite recliner. He had been reading the newspaper. He put the paper down on his lap and smiled.

"Hi honey. I didn't expect you home this early."

He put the paper down on the coffee table and padded his lap for her to come and set on him. Darla was hesitant but she didn't want to draw any attention to the fact she was hiding anything.

She casually walked over and sat down across his legs giving him a kiss on the mouth as she put her arm around his neck.

"Were you over at Rex's place?"

She couldn't lie. "I just got back in as a matter of fact."

"How did everything go? Did Rex talk about last night?"

She smiled. "Rex said her had a really nice time last night."

"How was your golf game?"

"I played better than last weekend."

Matt stroked her leg than cupped her boobs through the top pushing them up and kissed the material.

"Have you been good while I was gone?"

Darla gulped. The first thing that came to her mind was to give him a long passionate kiss which she did. Matt was still massaging her boobs though the top.

"Is your pussy still sore from last night?"

Darla hoped he wouldn't ask if she fucked Rex again today as she replied. "I'm still really sore.

"I bet Rex wants to fuck you again doesn't he?"

"He can't wait actually."

Matt started kissing around her neck as he slipped his hand under her top and massaged her boobs.

"You should have fucked him this morning."

Darla's body got all tingly. She felt Matt's fingers on one of her nipples. He slowly lifted the material until her boobs were exposed. He lowered his head until he licked the hard tip of a nipple.

Matt was studying them. He was massaging them as well. Matt gave her another kiss well he squeezed one of her breasts. Matt was getting extremely aroused just wondering if those were new bits on her breasts.

His fingers were working on her shorts now as he unbuttoned the snap that held them together. He slipped the zipper down and carefully reached inside feeling her thong. Darla kissed him trying to keep his mind occupied on her rather than her wet thong.

It was too late! Matt's fingers had reached the wet patch of her thong. He kept kissing her more intensively as his fingers explored the rim of her tiny black thong. Darla wasn't prepared for Matt's next question.

He starred into her eyes like a little puppy dog. He somehow already new what took place. It was all very clear to him. Darla felt her stomach churning as Matt asked. "Is his cum still inside you?"

Darla swallowed hard. She wouldn't lie to her husband. "I didn't have time to clean up."

Darla prepared for the worst! Most men would have been furious. Matt was aroused. He was almost insane with lust for her. He lifted her top over her head starring at her boobs more closely.

He fiercely pressed his mouth over hers running his tongue deep inside her mouth. Darla held the back of his head as their tongues mingled. Matt broke the kiss.

"Let me get your pants off."

Darla stood allowing Matt to pull down her tight shorts. He examined the wet thong and leaned forward to kiss her thigh. Darla starred down at Matt while he dropped to his knees worshiping her like a goddess.

He was kissing and licking her thigh. Matt slowly worked his head up and near her crotch smelling the aroma of her freshly fucked pussy. He inserted his fingers around the tiny string and slowly pulled it down her legs. Matt had her step out of them. She lifted each leg until Matt raised the tiny black thong to his face.

He starred at her bare pussy as he smelled the material. Dry cum was crusted on her mound. Matt inspected her pussy closely as he parted the lips and saw a gleam of wetness inside.

Matt stood up taking both her hands in his. His body was trembling with excitement as he led her to the bed. He had her sit and lean back as he raised her legs and kneeled back down between them.

He kissed her inner thigh. His head moved from each side as his nose got close to her mound. He was taking it all in as she rubbed his hair. Matt pushed her legs way back and dove into her mound with his tongue first.

Darla laid her head back on the blanket as she listened to her husband. He was making loud slurping noises between her legs. She raided her head up and saw how he looked. It reminded her of a story she read as a little girl when a black bear was pushing his tongue inside a log to retrieve honey.

It kind of made her smile. Matt was her little bear! His tongue felt so good on her sore pussy. She was holding his head with her hands. Matt suddenly stopped licking and held her left hand. He starred down at her wedding rings and began kissing her hand.

The next thing Darla felt was Matt sucking on her fingers. He was insanely aroused to disbelief! Mat had taken his other hand and was starting to strip off his clothes.

He stopped licking long enough to get his shirt and pants off. He crawled up between Darla's legs kissing his way up to her boobs. He licked and sucked on each nipple giving them equal attention. He slid up further and began kissing her chin than their lips locked together passionately.

Darla reached down and stroked his cock. He was rock solid hard yet. She was afraid he was going to cum. Darla remembered what Rex said but she was determined to allow her husband to fuck her. She wanted Matt!

"Fuck me honey."

She didn't have to tell Matt a second time as she felt his cock move inside her slit. He moved forward until he began going in. He kept kissing her face as he sawed back and forth until he was in balls deep! Matt looked into her eyes. "Can you feel me inside you?"

"Yes honey I feel it. It's good."

It did feel good for her. It at least wasn't causing her any pain taking Matt's cock in her pussy. Matt kissed her again.

"Does it feel a lot different?"

Darla starred into his eyes. "You mean different than Rex's cock?"

Darla watched his eyes. She thought Matt was going to pop his load right than.

"Relax baby! Slow down and enjoy it."

He kept starring at her intensively. He kept moving in and out and looked down every so often to watch his cock move between her pussy lips. She was rubbing his arms and looking into his eyes as they fucked.

Darla thought of the things that Rex said about Matt. If he were going to want to be cuckold than he certainly wasn't going to start it today. Darla knew it was only a fantasy for Matt. She wanted to please him in any way, she loved him so much.

Matt actually started to laugh as he fucked her. "What's wrong honey?"

"I'm not being a very good cuckold, I'm I?"

Darla pulled his head down and kissed him. She gently pushed her tongue into his mouth than hugged his neck.

"I want you to fuck me all you want."

Darla kept holding him tight as he fucked her pussy. She was extremely wet for him. She knew that after they were through she would be very sore. It didn't matter at the moment.

They starred into each others eyes while they fucked. "I'm sorry I cheated on you this morning."

Matt stroked her face. "It's alright honey. You didn't do anything wrong."

Darla kissed his nose than his cheek as she held his face. She locked her legs around his ass feeling him increase his speed. Matt was starring into her eyes with that look like he was going to say something and he did.

"Do you love me?"

"That's a silly question honey! Of coarse I love you more than anything!"

"I was afraid you might fall in love with Rex or something."

Darla rubbed his back and starred back at him. "Don't ever think things like that again. I only fucked Rex because I love you and knew how it turned you on."

"You mean even this morning? Were you thinking about me?"

"That's all I talked about when I saw Rex this morning. I told him I wouldn't do anything unless you were happy about it."

"Will you fuck him again? You know. Like you did this morning?"

"Is that what you want?"

Matt clamped his lips down on hers and fucked her even faster. His legs were banging into her ass now and he let out a loud grunt as he shot his load of cum inside her. Darla felt his body spasm and jerk a couple more times. His cock shrunk and went limp as it fell out of her pussy.

Matt started laughing as he looked down between her legs at his cock. She was smiling as she wondered what was wrong.

"I guess I can't stay hard like Rex."

Matt was still laughing as he looked into her eyes. "I wanted to see if I could keep you plugged too!"

Darla smiled as she lifted up to kiss him. She patted his arms for him to let her up. Matt moved so she could stand up.

"Do you want me to clean your pussy and make you cum?"

Darla leaned down taking his chin in her hand. "I'm getting really sore. I better take a shower. You can lick me later and make me cum."

Matt listened as she took a shower. He quickly picked up the thong off the floor smelling the aroma again. He was starting to get an erection again and climbed onto the bed.

He held the thong close to his nose as he stroked his cock. He leaned down a little further knowing he had to work fast. Darla would be out of the shower soon. Matt held the little thong next to his nose feeling the wetness as he stroked his cock faster. He tried to vision how Darla got fucked this morning as he moved his hand a little faster.

He shot his load off fairly quick than got out of bed and ran into the kitchen. He opened a cabinet and took out a sandwich back with a seal and quickly tucked the thong inside.

He ran back into the bedroom hearing the water shut off and found a nice spot in one of his drawers to hide the soggy thong. Matt quickly grabbed her other clothes and ran them to the laundry room. Hopefully she wouldn't miss the thong. Matt knew she had others.

Matt entered the bathroom and Darla was drying her hair as he got into the shower stall. He heard her yell out a few minutes later.

"What did you do with my dirty things Matt?"

"I put them in the laundry for you."

"Thanks!"

Matt hoped she wouldn't check. Maybe he could replace them with another pair and she wouldn't even know he hide them. Matt got dressed and found Darla out in the kitchen. She was starring out the sliding doors. He was starring at Rex in the sun

"Isn't that man dark enough?"

Darla turned around startled at first than smiled. "I'm surprised he's not sun bathing in the nude again."

Matt reached out and circled his arms around her from behind. He kissed the top of her head.

"Did you make any plans to see Rex while you were there?"

"Not really. Why? I suppose you're anxious to see me fuck him again?"

Matt massaged her boobs as they starred out at Rex together.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,804 Followers