Dating Our Neighbor Ch. 09

Story Info
A white wife dates a black guy as hubby encourages.
2.6k words
4.36
149.3k
62
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,805 Followers

Darla folded the next page over at the magazine she was reading. Matt accidentally tickled her foot again as she jerked her foot away and looked down at him and smiled.

It was Sunday afternoon. Matt was busy painting Darla's toe nails for her. She was lying naked across the couch and stopped reading long enough to notice all the tiny bits around her breasts.

Rex could be an animal at times. She laid the magazine down across her belly and examined her nipples a little closer. She thought that at this rate, Rex would have her body all beat up within a few weeks. His cock was as gigantic as it was let alone Rex doing other damage to her body.

The bits would heal within a few days. Darla starred down at Matt. He was being so careful painting her toe nails. He was always so gentle and loving toward her. He treated her like a princes. She couldn't begin to explain how much she loved him.

She saw the little grin on Matt's face as he worked the tiny brush on one of her toes. She smiled as she watched him work. She was just a piece of ass to Rex. Rex probably considered her a trophy so he could brag about going out with a gorgeous white woman.

She was only trying to be nice to Rex at first. She had felt sorry for him being so alone here. She would have never have dreamed or accepted the fact that she would be fucking another man with her husbands consent.

Darla started thinking deep into their situation with Rex. She certainly had no intentions of becoming romantically involved with Rex. Her husband on one end was giving her encouragement to see Rex. She knew that Rex would be open to anything!

She knew if she told Matt she wasn't going to fuck Rex anymore that it would break his heart. Maybe if she explained to him that she was worried about becoming involved with another man? Matt would only ask if she wanted to see other men. She didn't want to fuck a bunch of strangers.

She tried to make and come to a conclusion. She'd never allow Rex to become between her and Matt! Fine! She had no problem with it! What about Rex? What if he started to develop feelings for her? Would Rex be satisfied with an occasional fling in the sack?

She'd have to make it very clear to Rex! Darla started thinking about what happened yesterday at Rex's place. Rex would expect to fuck her at every opportunity. She remembered the thing Rex said to her. She remembered how he wanted her to come back home wearing her soiled thong.

Rex was getting a kick out of humiliating her husband. Darla laughed to herself making Matt look up and smile at her. What could she do? Should she have told Matt that she was going over to Rex's and might have sex?

Matt seemed so aroused when he came home and found out what happened. It was a rush for him! Darla couldn't deny that she wasn't aroused as well. She had to discuses this with Matt again. She wanted to make everything clear what was going on! She wanted an understanding between them!

"Matt? I wanted to explain something about yesterday."

Matt smiled. "What's wrong? You look like something is bothering you!"

"Yes there is something bothering me. I want you to know right now that I didn't have any intentions of going over and letting Rex screw me like he did."

"I figured didn't."

"You did?"

"Yes. I kind of figured out that Rex might try something with you."

Matt had just finished with the last toe and was closing the jar. He stood up and kneeled down next to the sofa and put his hand on Darla's. He leaned over and kissed her.

"I didn't have any problem with it. It got me so turned on yesterday knowing you got fucked by Rex."

"That's what I'm talking about Matt. I want you to know everything that ever happens. I don't want to hide anything from you. Do you understand?"

He leaned over again as they kissed. He was rubbing her hand as well. "I don't mind if you fuck Rex during the day. I just want you to tell me about it."

Darla laughed. "It's not like I'm going to spend everyday over there with his big cock stuck inside me!"

Matt slipped the magazine away so he could stroke her pussy mound. Darla kept it clean shaven and smooth and it felt so good.

"Do you remember the story I told you when I was a cheerleader in college. One of the black players on the football team wanted to go out with me but I was too chicken."

"I remember that story. You were afraid of what people would think if they saw you out with a black guy."

"One of the other cheerleaders went out with him a couple weeks later. She came back to the dorm the next morning and started to brag about how they screwed at the mall parking lot."

Matt kept rubbing her pussy as she told her story.

"I remember how she explained how big that guy's cock was. She also told us how she was worried about getting pregnant. We all told her how stupid she was for not using a condom. She didn't end up pregnant by that guy."

"Did he ever ask you out again?"

"He did ask me again but I was still too chicken. I just remember wondering from that day on how it would feel fucking a black guy with a big cock."

Matt laughed. "Now you know!"

Darla spread her legs and grabbed Matt's hand pressing it onto her pussy. She gave him that I want to fuck look but she remembered her toe nails were still wet.

"I don't want to smear my nails."

Matt sort of walked using his knees and grabbed her legs keeping them high in the air as he kissed her ankles. She just laid there smiling u at him as he kissed his way down one of her legs until he reached her upper thigh.

Matt scooted her ass on the cushion until she was half hanging off and began kissing and licking her inner thighs. He moved his head from one side to the other until his nose touched her mound. He zeroed in on her slit next dipping his tongue between the tights folds.

Darla made it easier for him and held her legs back. Matt started to lick. He focused on her clit making her squirm a little on the cushion. Her pussy was still a little read and raw from fucking Rex the day before.

Matt was gentle with her. She closed her eyes as Matt licked and sucked her juice. Darla began arching her hips back as Matt worked his tongue on her clitoris. She opened her mouth wide and let out a faint moan as Matt's tongue poked inside her pussy.

Everything had happened so fast these past few days that Darla never considered how much Rex had stretched her so far. Darla kept her eyes shut as she enjoyed her husband's tongue.

She had all these thoughts going through her head. She was caught up in her own little fantasy world at the moment. Matt was her little cuckold. She started to think like a slut wife. She thought of herself as a wife that could possibly be dominating and controlling. Her thoughts got her excited.

Those were things she would never do. She couldn't deny the arousal she felt just fantasizing about it. She opened her eyes just enough to see Matt. He had his hands on her inner thighs as he shoved his tongue inside her pussy. His nose rubbed against her clit. It was driving her insane with lust.

Last night when Matt was fucking her she noticed that her pussy wasn't as tight as it normally was. She wouldn't admit to Matt that Rex had stretched her. It would take a day or two before it would retract back to normal.

How long would that last if Rex fucked her again, perhaps only a day or two? Rex could possibly stretch her permanently after a period of time. All of these thoughts bought her to a furious orgasm.

Darla bucked her hips and kicked her feet out. She pounded and clinched her fists into the cushion of the couch. Matt eased up with his tongue and finally back out from between her legs. Darla twisted her butt until she was able to stretch her legs out across the sofa.

"You didn't get a chance to cum last night!"

Darla smiled as she reached out for his hand. "I was too tired last night baby. That felt so good."

"Did you fantasize about Rex?"

She laughed. "I guess just a little."

Matt rubbed his hand on her tummy as he kissed the one he was holding. Their eyes met as he leaned over to kiss her.

Later that evening Matt pulled out the soiled thong he stashed away inside his drawer. He took it out of the bag feeling just a slight area of moisture yet. He put the thong to his nose sniffing the aroma.

He could clearly smell both Rex and his wife's smell. His cock was pushing against his pants as he versioned what might have taken place at Rex's place the day before.

He was tempted to ask Darla for a play by play of what they did that morning. He began to wonder if Darla had sucked Rex off yet. He wondered if she swallowed his cum and how she liked the taste of it. Matt slipped the thong back into the sealed back and closed it tight. He hid it back inside the drawer.

Later that night Matt was reading his new issue of sports illustrated. He was lying on the bed wearing only his underwear when Darla crawled into bed pulling the magazine out of his hand.

She looked absolutely gorgeous in the dim bedroom light. Her long golden blonde hair cascaded down her shoulders almost touching the bed as she straddled his legs. She was sitting on his legs and put both hands on his chest and leaned forward until her boobs touched his chest.

Mat pulled her forward giving her an open mouth wet kiss as she pushed her hair back out of the way. She was in a very good mood.

"I wasn't bothering you from reading something was I?"

Matt just smiled. He touched her face as she leaned down giving him another wet kiss.

"I was just going to put that up anyway. It's getting kind of late and I have to leave for work about an hour early than usual."

Matt gave her another kiss knowing she was happy about something.

"What have you been up to for the last hour?"

She slid her ass forward an inch or so. Matt noticed she was wearing a black thong just like the one he put away in the drawer.

"I was just emailing Rex."

"I figured you must be up to something tonight. What's going on with him that's making you look all cheerful?"

"I asked him to go shopping with me tomorrow morning."

Matt laughed. "What's wrong? Are you having trouble picking out the right fabric softener or something?"

"It's for your birthday present. I want him to help me pick it out."

"Wow! It must be something pretty important for you to want to bring Rex along. This just isn't some sort of ploy just to get you laid tomorrow is it?"

Darla started to tease him by rubbing her boobs along his chest. "There is an idea! We could go back to his place and let him bang the shit out of me!"

She leaned down and licked his face near his mouth than a little dab on his nose as she laughed. She reached down grabbing his cock and gave it a gentle squeeze making him moan.

She gritted her teeth pretending she was angry saying "I'm going to fuck him! What do you have to say about that?"

Matt grabbed her arms and quickly rolled her over onto the bed causing her to scream loud.

She was still gritting her teeth saying. "You're my cuckold and don't forget it!"

Matt started tickling her belly making her laugh as she kissed him again and wrapped her legs around his waist. Matt stroked her hair as they kissed than starred into her eyes.

"What are you getting me for my birthday anyway?"

"It's a surprise. I'm not telling."

Matt started tickling her around her belly where she was extremely ticklish. She was laughing as she tried pulling his hands away as she twisted and turned trying to push him off.

Matt finally grabbed her arms by her wrists and pushed them back against the pillow. She was trying to give him any angry expression but laughed in his face as he tried to tickle her again.

"Tell me you little slut! What are you buying me for my birthday?"

"No! I'm not telling you a damn thing!"

Darla tried to buck her hips to knock him off but he was stronger than her. She kept twisting and turning until she finally broke loose from his hold and grabbed hold of hi balls giving them a good strong squeeze.

Matt yelled out. "You little bitch!"

Darla quickly got out of bed and ran out of the bedroom. Matt was close behind as they ran through the dark condo. She screamed when she looked back and saw him coming closer. She ran around the sofa going in different directions every time Matt made a move toward her.

"Get your ass back in that bedroom and leave me alone now!"

Matt had a devilish grin on his face as he kept moving each time she moved from one end to the other. They were each on the opposite side of the sofa waiting for the other to either give in.

Darla gritted her teeth again trying to look mean. "You heard me you little cuckold!"

"You just wait!"

Darla started to laugh as she kept her eyes on every move he made.

"Come on Darla tell me!"

"OK. You really want to know?"

Matt stopped and waited for a reply.

She leaned forward saying. "You're a cuckold!"

Matt got angry and leaped over the sofa grabbing her arm and pulled her down onto the sofa and bit one of her nipples.

"That hurt you little fuck!"

Matt picked her up screaming and trying to wiggle away as he carried her into the bedroom and tossed her onto the bed making her bounce a couple times.

"Stay in that bed wench!"

"Don't call me a wench! You little fuck!"

Matt jumped into bed tickling her again until she finally gave in. He was out of breath from wrestling with her as he held her arms back against the bed.

"Are you going to tell me or what?"

Matt sucked one of her boobs into his mouth than let it pop back out with a loud noise. "I'll bit it again if you don't tell me!"

Darla starred into his eyes saying. "You're going to have to wait until your birthday this Friday to find out."

Matt finally let go of Darla as she got up out of bed to use the bathroom. Matt plopped his head down on the pillow listening to Darla as she peed.

Darla walked back in without wearing the thong and flicked off the light. She gave Matt a kiss before falling asleep.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,805 Followers