Dating with Mike Ch. 02

Story Info
Sin has a few drinks with Mike again, but this time...
2.6k words
3.83
61.1k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sin
Sin
49 Followers

Chapter 1 - Anticipation

"I want to caress your back and feel your butt cheeks in my hands... Pull your legs apart, stroke them and lick them till my tongue finds your tight, wet ... "

"I want to feel your hands on me and feel your hot, hard body against mine... Feeling and caressing the length of your..."

"I look forward to seeing you again, touching you and whispering naughty things in your ear!"

"I hope to get a chance to get on my knees and lick and suck your... Its head, its length..."

"I want to move my hands under your skirt and blouse, find all the treasures there and then move my fingers over and in your ..."

After their first date, Sin was looking forward to the second one with Mike. They had spent the months in between the two sending each other countless messages, each one hotter than the previous. The erotic content of these messages always gave Sin a rush and she knew that Jur enjoyed these conversations as well. After all this time Sin and Mike finally planned on a second date and Sin could not wait.

She could barely concentrate at work that day, impatient for the evening to come. Mike told her that she should walk to the end of the pier and wait there at seven.

Chapter 2 - The Date

Sin quickly wrapped up any last minute things and could not wait any longer. The first date had left her so horny, she almost ran to the pier. Once there, with a beating heart, she walked towards the end. It was a windy evening, so the pier was quite empty and quiet with just the gulls cawing and the slight salty breeze rushing through her hair. Sin felt excited about what was to come. She had discussed with Jur and told him that though she wanted to go all the way with Mike at some point, it was not to be tonight. For one thing, she wanted Jur to be there and enjoy the show, and she still wanted to take it slow, build up the erotic tension and the heat between her and Mike.

Halfway up the pier she saw Mike. They smiled at each other. Sin tried her hardest to run up to him a jump his bones but settled for a 'hi' and started to kiss. Feeling each others lips after all those month of teasing finally paid off. Sin felt an intense heat and the kiss became very wet and heavy very quickly. They could not get enough of each other's lips and every exposed part of flesh. Mike pulled Sin's body against his not wanting to let go.

They finally broke the kiss, "I am so sorry for being late! I'll try to make it up," Sin said with a wink, "Could we still walk to the end of the pier?"

Mike nodded and grinned, "No worries for being late, but I look forward to your making it up..."

Walking together they talked about their day and the weather, both trying hard to not thinking about caressing each other and kissing again. They arrived at the end of the windy pier, but it wasn't very cold and the view of the sea and the setting sun through the clouds was magnificent.

As Sin stood against the railing Mike came to stand behind her with his arms around her. He started kissing her neck and his hands explored over her body. "I missed you and your body." He placed another kiss on her nape. "You are gorgeous and I want you here and now." he whispered in her ear. As he began to lick her ear he slipped his hand under the shear white blouse Sin was wearing. The feeling of his hands on her naked flesh gave her goose-bumps. It felt good with his tongue on her neck and ear. She felt very lucky to be able to experience such a situation with the blessings of Jur. Without him she would never have been as confident and comfortable as she was now.

Sin pressed closer to Mike and could feel his hard-on against her back. This made her even hotter, so she turned to face him. "I can feel how happy you are to see me" she smiled. "I missed you too. I fantasized about you and your body, being able to touch it all over, kiss it, lick it..."

After all this time teasing each other they could hardly slow down and they started to kiss again. Mike's hand couldn't get enough of Sin's soft skin and disappeared under the loose black skirt she was wearing. While caressing her thighs he soon found that she wasn't wearing anything under her skirt. Sin roamed her hands over his broad chest and wanted to feel his skin as well. She pulled on his shirt while touching his warm skin and scratched her nails softly over his back, letting her hands wander towards his waistband. At first she caressed his cock through his pants. He was hard and large, and she needed to touch him without anything between him and her hand. Wild lust made it hard to think and Sin could only feel the tactile sensations between them. She was not satisfied with the buttons of his pants, so she unbuckled and unbuttoned him.

His cock sprang to attention. It was beautiful and large, hard like steel yet soft to the touch. She could have dropped to her knees then and there but unfortunately she saw people coming towards them and she knew she had to stop for she had promised Jur that if anything would happen she should take pictures.

"I don't want you to stop but unfortunately there are people coming up the pier." Sin whispered into Mike's ear. He quickly pushed her against the railing again, his body against hers so nobody saw that his pants were loose and open. Sin laughed at this reaction and they stood there, seemingly hugging, waiting for the other people to leave. Once they were alone again, Sin suggested getting a drink. Mike agreed and quickly fastened his pants again.

The first cafe they got to was not as dark as they had hoped but they ordered drinks and talked about their work and about their life. As they sat next to each other Mike put his hand on her thigh and slowly massaged her leg. Then he started to run his fingers up and down her thigh, each time getting closer to her pussy. Soon the conversation turned to what naughty things they had done since the last time they had seen each other.

"I went to Sweden," Mike started, "with the crew and in the evening we went to this bar. All the guys were really trying to get one of those gorgeous Swedish girls but I wasn't particularly in the mood so I enjoyed myself with a drink and laughed at the pitiful attempts of the guys. At some point one of the blond girls walked up to me and asks me if I wanted to join her at her place. She had a house with a few roommates.

I couldn't believe my luck and I obviously got in the mood that instant. Her roommates were beautiful as well and I had three girls at my disposal! It was a very hot and naughty night. I would love to spend such a night with you, but only you." Mike finished and looked Sin in the eyes.

All this made Sin so horny. She was getting very wet and was damning that stupid cafe for not having darker corners in which they could retreat. It was uncomfortable and almost embarrassing as each time Mike came just a bit closer to her pussy lips, a waitress would walk by and Mike had to remove his hands and fingers to a more decent area.

Sin was getting frustrated. She needed to feel his hands on her and not in a teasing way. She wanted to feel and touch him without having to worry about decency which Mike noticed and suggested that they go look for another place with more comfortable seats.

"I want to touch you and be touched by you!" Sin agreed quickly.

They found a place on the waterfront with long soft couches with pillows. It was a quiet evening and they chose a spot in a corner. There was a couple sitting on the other side of the long couch, at least a couple of meters away, who were very busy with each other and they would not notice Sin and Mike. They ordered drinks and quietly talked about nothing in particular at first. Sin had kept her large pashmina scarf around her so that if Mike wanted to again touch her thigh he could more easily without prying eyes. She unfortunately could not in any decency touch him but Mike kept her busy to even think about that.

Now that he could touch and tease her without interruptions he took his sweet time about it. He caressed her inner thigh and brushed the tip of his fingers against the lips of her pussy. A shiver ran through Sin. Slowly he became bolder and inched closer, deeper. Sin was so wet and Mike's fingers found no resistance. He slipped between her outer lips and moved his fingers up and down. Sin was so hot and horny she couldn't keep up with the conversation as Mike brushed against her clit and pushed his fingers even deeper in her. Sin's breathing came heavier. This was so exciting and she loved it! She was so turned on she couldn't think straight. They hardly said anything to each other, too engrossed in each other's body.

"I'm so hot right now." Sin nuzzled Mike's neck, "I'm sorry I can't touch you."

At some point, unfortunately, the waitress came to ask whether they wanted another drink. Mike said no and he asked Sin what she wanted to do. It was getting late but Sin wanted some more fun and wanted pictures for Jur.

"Shall we walk back to my car through the dunes and on the beach?" Mike saw the twinkle in her eyes and agreed with her intentions.

Once away from the boulevard and on the beach, Mike pulled Sin towards the back of an abandoned beach shack and pushed her against the fence. He kissed her and pulled up her skirt to be able to finally put his hands on her bare ass. Their kissing was frantic with all the build up sexual tension and their hands couldn't sit still on each other body. He unbuttoned her blouse, cupped her breasts through her bra before pulling it down and kissing her breast and sucking her nipples longingly.

Mike dropped to his knees, took her ass in his hands and buried his face in her pussy. He licked and sucked and kissed and Sin's breathing came heavier and heavier. She was panting and moaning. Mike's lips and tongue finally on her skin and her pussy. It felt so good and hot and naughty in the dark on the beach. Her legs were barely holding her up but she took her camera out and took some pictures for Jur as Mike continued to feast on her drenched pussy.

Sin could not decide what she wanted more, for Mike to continue gorgeously eating her pussy or to give him some attention and pleasure her own throbbing clit. She finally decided and pulled Mike up while handing him the camera and dropped to her knees. She wanted, needed to see, touch and taste Mike's cock.

She unbuckled and unbuttoned his pants and, now with her face on the right level, his cock sprang free. She took it in her hand while with the other hand she grabbed his balls. Mike's dick was smooth with a big head. It was such a gorgeous sight! Sin felt a shudder through her body at the prospect that she was sitting here on her knees, able and allowed to enjoy herself with this cock. It made her so horny! She licked her lips and after waiting all this time, finally wrapped them around his beautiful length. She licked the whole length and sucked and kissed it. Its heat filled her mouth and she loved it. She couldn't fit his whole dick into her mouth but she tried, and she hoped she could practice more on other occasions.

Now Mike was the one with difficulties concentrating! He had trouble holding the camera the right way around while Sin spent her own sweet time on his cock. She loved the feeling of its smoothness and hardness.

Mike pulled her up, "If you continue like that I'll make a mess. I can't hold much longer like this." He turned her around and kissed her ass cheeks and with his hands stroked her pussy. He started licking her ass while pushing his fingers into her pussy. Sin was ready to come! This felt so good her head was spinning and she couldn't catch her breath she was so hot. Mike could take her then and there; she had no will, no power to say no. Her knees couldn't hold her any longer and she was shaking on her legs, breathing hard and heavy.

Mike stood up again, holding her, her back against his bare chest. His large dick slid between her cheeks. He could not stop thrusting, and with one hand on her breasts and the other on her pussy and clit, he rubbed his cock against her round butt. It felt so good that Sin almost came. She was sobbing for her release as her juices dripped down her thighs.

Mike stopped, being the gentleman that he was. He knew she had promised Jur not to go all the way, and he respected their relationship. He steadied her and they both straightened their clothing. Mike walked Sin to her car and kissed her passionately.

"Good night." Mike said.

Sin was speechless and still short of breath. Their fingers entwined in their goodbye and were reluctant to let go of this last tactile electricity between them.

Chapter 3 - Jur

While Sin drove home, she thought about the night and how lucky she was. The evening was a hot and sexy game of temptation but she wanted more. She also liked the effect it had on Jur, though she did not fully comprehend it. It turned him on that she was having fun with another man. Maybe she was still too new at this game to understand it all but she enjoyed herself thoroughly, especially due to the safety Jur provided with his presence and his stimulation of these situations.

Once home, Jur was waiting for her, all wound up. He was so excited to hear all that happened. While recounting the evening in full detail, Sin showed him the pictures she had taken. Jur couldn't possibly get any harder; his cock pulsating while Sin gently stroked it as she was talking.

Sin got in between Jur's legs and started licking and sucking him. When he thought he couldn't take anymore, he turned her around and took her hard and fast. His cock slipping so very easily in and out her dripping wet pussy. She was so turned on, she could not get enough. After an evening filled with excitment with another man, Sin was happy to find release with Jur and hold him close. She fell asleep in Jur's arms and dreamed of other dates to come...

Sin
Sin
49 Followers