Daughter Addicton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come in mum." Her mother was hesitant, but she entered. She looked at her feet as she shifted nervously. Zelma smiled. "Yes, what is it?" Her mother's hesitation continued, however she soon spoke.

"Your finger, the taste...was like my smoothie. What was it?" Zelma laughed briefly.

"Oh, Dima you know very well what you tasted. The question you should be asking is "can you have more". So what do you say?" Her mother's eyes were wide in shock as she raised them. Zelma was mildly curious as to what shocked her mother more, the suggestion or the use of her mother's name. Her mother's mouth opened and closed several times before she closed it turning to leave. Zelma ignored her mother as she returned to her schoolwork.

Zelma worked on her project for the rest of the day, only stopping for lunch and the occasional stretch. Later she heard her mother come in and she wasn't quiet. Zelma smiled and went downstairs for dinner. She found her mother at the table much as she had been in the morning except this time instead of coffee she had a glass of wine that she appeared to be nursing, although a glance at the bottle told Zelma that her mother had already had two glasses. Her mother looked up eyeing her blearily and Zelma sat across from her mother spreading her legs while maintaining eye contact. Her mother looked down seeing that Zelma wasn't wearing panties under her short skirt. Dima looked up at Zelma, confusion in her eyes. Zelma stood and spoke to her mother as she turned to leave.

"I'm going to sit in the living room for a while, crawl to me when you come in." Not waiting for an answer she turned to walk to the living room. She sat on the couch and turned on the TV. There wasn't much on, but she found a suitably mindless reality show as she just wanted to chill. Between her work load and the anticipation of what she hoped would happen she needed something to just let go with. She had half nodded off when she heard some shuffling and glanced toward the doorway to see her mother awkwardly crawling toward her. Zelma spread her legs and crooked her finger gesturing her mother closer. Dima moved slowly towards her daughter, trying to get the hang of crawling the nearly ten feet. Zelma raised her bottom in order adjust her skirt allowing her to spread her legs wider giving her mother greater access. Her mother reached her and glanced between her legs before looking up questionably.

"Come now Dima, we both knew what you want, are in fact desperate for. Maybe you need a reminder." Zelma reached between her legs and began working a finger between her swollen lips. Zelma's breathing increased slightly and she saw her mother watching the thrusting finger as if hypnotized. Zelma was so excited that she knew that if she kept this up she would soon cum and as tantalizingly naughty as it would be to spray her mother and watch her desperately lick it up, Zelma wanted her mother's tongue. Zelma pulled her finger from her cunt and pushed it between her mother's lips. As before her mother sucked with an eagerness bordering on desperation. Zelma pulled her finger from her mother's mouth with an audible pop. Her mother gave a groan of disappointment.

"I guess you are ready now, proceed." Her mother gave her one last look before lowering her head to Zelma's lips. Her mother didn't have any experience licking pussy, this was true, but Zelma was so turned on that it didn't matter. Her mother started by licking her lips, clearly intent on swallowing all of Zelma's juices. Zelma's breathing increased and she felt her orgasm fast approaching. Her mother seemed to run out of juices on the surface and so shifted to penetrating Zelma's lips in order to find more. Dima's tongue moved quickly as her desperation increased to get as much as she could get. Dima moved her hands to spread Zelma's lips in order to penetrate more deeply. Zelma was now more anxious to cum and so grabbed her mother's head tightly and began grinding away. Zelma's moaning was now audible as she ground harder and her mother stopped licking in favor of simply sticking her tongue out.

"Ohh, yes mommy that's good...better than I imagined." Zelma breathed hard gasping out her words as she grew more excited. Zelma's mother suddenly moved a hand to her clit and her touch was electric and Zelma came hard, so hard she briefly blacked out. When Zelma came to she saw her mother still kneeling head down and her eyes lowered to the floor. There was no obvious sign of Zelma's cum on her face as she had presumably scooped all of it into her mouth in her addiction.

"Well Dima, we have to talk, but first, strip and lie across my lap." Dima looked up at Zelma and she thought she might have to remind her mother of the new state of affairs, however her mother stood and began undressing. Once naked Dima lay across Zelma's lap and Zelma eyed her mother's ass hungrily. Zelma rubbed her right hand over mother's cheeks, prompting the older woman to moan softly. Dima began arching her back and subconsciously shaking her ass trying to get more contact with Zelma's hands. Suddenly Zelma's hand came down hard and Dima cried out. Dima turned her head trying to make eye contact with Zelma. Zelma pulled sharply on one of her mother's nipples with her left hand before pushing her head forward. Zelma continued to spank her mother's ass watching the cheeks darken with each blow.

"You are such a tease, slut. Since I entered puberty I wanted you. Whenever you hugged me I felt your breasts crushing against mine and it made me wet. When I was younger I was afraid you would notice, but lately I have started wishing that you would notice." Zelma used her spanking to punctuate her speech. Zelma's hand was starting to feel numb and she was feeling a bit winded. Zelma smiled as she saw that her mother's pussy was wet. Zelma patted her mother's head.

"Back on the floor mommy." The look her mother gave her was not one of indignation, but one that was more reminiscent of a childish pout.

"What about me?" Zelma smiled, patting her mother's head again.

"Does Dima want to cum? Is her pussy really soaked?" Dima frowned an expression that appeared torn between her instinct to correct her daughter for speaking like this and a growing need to beg for relief. Dima merely nodded as she couldn't find her voice. "Well before that there are some things we need to discuss first. Number one, you will call me Mistress Zelma, or mistress, two unless I say otherwise when we are alone you will remain naked at home and finally I have corrected you, what do you say?" Dima was hesitant, but she nodded as she answered.

"Sorry...mistress. Thank you for correcting me." Zelma nodded.

"Good, I'm tired and will go to bed, which used to be yours, follow." Zelma stood and slowly stretched before walking to her new room, followed by her mother. After entering her room and sitting down on the bed she turned to speak to her mother.

"Get a blanket and pillow from my room." Her mother quickly turned to obey her commands. When her mother returned she pointed to the floor.

"You will sleep like a pet, on the floor. Starting tomorrow if you are good you will sleep at the foot of my bed. In the morning you must make certain that you wake on time as I will be roused by your tongue. This I imagine will be good for you as you will be desperate for more by then." Without another word Zelma settled down to sleep as she imagined the fun she was going to have with her mother in the days to come.

Zelma stirred and smiled as her mind cleared sufficiently to discern that as ordered her mother was using her tongue to pleasure her. Zelma put a hand on Dima's head, patting softly as her mother shifted to sucking on her clit. Zelma felt her cunt tingling as her cunt flooded as if she had already cum. Zelma pulled lightly on her tits deciding that her mother looked cute between her legs. Zelma's orgasm came quickly and her mother eagerly sucked and licked hungrily. Zelma quickly found herself becoming sensitive and pushed her mother way. Zelma rested for a few minutes before rising to lead her mother to the shower, where they both bathed and shaved thoroughly. After breakfast Zelma sat in a chair, wearing a robe and called Sophie.

"Hi Sophie, do you want to come over?" Sophie's response ignored the question.

"So, how did it go?"

"Well, she's between my legs hungrily feasting and she woke me about an hour ago in the same way. So are you going to keep dodging my question?"

"That depends if I come over can we have a serious discussion?" Zelma bit back a quick response and attempted to think this through.

"Yes, we can talk. I promise to listen."

"Alright. I'll be there in twenty minutes."

To Be Continued

12