Daughter Begs for Cum Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, okay, okay!" I stopped squirming and lifted my hips.

April slid my shorts down and pulled them off. "Now spread your legs."

I sighed and opened my legs. "This is so wrong."

"If it's so wrong, why do you have a huge boner? Just relax and try to enjoy this. I love you, and it's going to be great." April positioned herself between my legs and grabbed the base of my cock with one hand, and held my balls with the other. Her hands were gentle and soft. "I really, really want to do this," she said, with her eyes locked onto my crotch. She lifted my dick and lowered her mouth to my swollen balls. Her tongue darted out and gave my sack a lick. "Mmmmm." She opened her mouth and sucked one of my nuts into her mouth.

"Oh Jesus Christ!"

"Did that hurt?" asked April.

"No, it just surprised me! I'm not used to having my daughter suck on my balls!"

"Relax. I'm sure you've had a blow job before. Just close your eyes if you don't want to watch."

I knew I should have closed my eyes, but I just couldn't tear myself away from her sweet face between my legs. She opened her mouth and rubbed her lips and tongue all over my hairy balls, covering us both in her spit. I couldn't resist the pleasure.

"Oh fuck yes." She moaned and struggled to suck both of my nuts into her wet mouth. This was already the best blowjob I had ever had.

She dragged her tongue from my taint, between my balls, and up the underside of my dick. She smiled when she saw me watching her. She locked eyes with me, pressed her full lips against my swollen head, and slowly slid her mouth down my cock. I felt the back of her throat contract around my head, and her eyes rolled back as she resisted her gag reflex. She pulled up and gasped, but shoved my cock back into her mouth. She went wild and began rapidly fucking her mouth with my rod, moaning and whimpering with lust.

"Oh god." My legs started shaking and my hips were pumping on their own. Again, I was ready to cum in record time.

April pulled her mouth off. "That's it Dad! I want to feel your cock cumming in my mouth! Squirt your cum down my throat!"

"Oh fuck, baby! I'm going to cum!"

She slid her lips down and pushed until I felt my cock squeeze into her throat. My cock was balls deep, as April fucked her throat with short, frantic thrusts.

I groaned and pumped my hips. My cock erupted with an almost painful, orgasmic contraction. It felt like a gallon of cum pumping uncontrollably down my daughter's throat. She moaned and swallowed, squeezing every drop of cum out of my balls. She came up for air, gasped, and then went right back to work, whimpering like a cum-crazy animal. Everything I had drained into her mouth. She massaged my balls and milked my shrinking shaft, sucking and slurping noisily. I passed out exhausted, and a blissful fog of pleasure filled my head and shut my eyes.

April finally stopped sucking, rested her head on my thigh, and curled up like a kitten between my legs, with my cock still in her mouth.

I woke up about an hour later to the feeling of April swirling her tongue around and around the head of my shrunken penis, but I was more distracted by the pain of the handcuffs that still held my arms above my head.

"Hey sweetie? Can you let me out of the handcuffs now? My arms are killing me."

April popped my cock out of her mouth. "Am I in trouble?"

I sighed. "No, you're not in trouble. I don't know what to think about all this, but if you're okay with it, I guess I'm okay with it."

"Just okay?" she said with a grin. "I guess I'll have to try harder." She climbed over my body, grabbed the handcuff key, and worked on the lock, while her perfect titties hung right in my face. She maneuvered herself until a hard nipple rested between my lips. "Oops."

I ran my tongue around it, and then sucked it into my mouth.

"Fuck!" April grabbed the back of my head and pressed her breasts against my face.

My cock immediately swelled to attention and April felt it hit her bottom.

"Yes!" April scrambled back down between my legs, but rested her dripping, hot pussy on my leg. "To prove that you're really okay with this, I want you to do all the work. I want you to fuck my mouth until you cum again."

"You're insane! I've created a monster."

"Do it." April took my cock into her mouth and looked up at me.

I grabbed her head gently, running my fingers through her silky soft hair. I held her head in place and slowly pumped my hips. April moaned and started grinding her pussy on my leg. I pushed her head down until my cock slid into her throat. She gagged and shook, and I swear she had an orgasm. She obviously liked it rough and nasty, so I let loose and proved that I was sooo okay with this. I face fucked my daughter like a porn star, working my cock from her lips to her throat for ten minutes. My leg was soaked from April's pussy, and I think she was cumming continuously. Finally, I was ready.

"Here it comes. Fuck daddy's cock with your little slutty mouth, baby. I'm going to cuuuummmm!" I jammed my rod down her throat and released loads of jizz into my sweet girl's mouth. She glugged and swallowed and sucked until I lost all strength and released her head. "Holy shit!" I was breathing fast and hard, like I just ran a sprint.

"Thank you Daddy." April laid her naked body on top of mine and kissed me on the lips. She laid her head and soft blonde hair on my chest. "Daddy, would you lick my pussy later when I wake up?"

I groaned. "I think I owe you that, at least. But, no fucking! Okay? We have to draw the line somewhere."

April giggled. "Oh Daddy. You're so funny."

"I mean it. Don't even try."

"Okay Daddy. Shove your tongue in my pussy until I cum all over your face, and I won't try to fuck you. Yet."

"Oh my god. I'm a dead man. Go to sleep now and let me rest, you beautiful little nympho."

"I love you daddy."

"I love you too, baby."

12