Daughter Comes Home Drunk

Story Info
Daughter comes home drunk and seduces her Father.
1.8k words
4.28
126.6k
131
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thaiga
Thaiga
57 Followers

Luke heard the crashing of heavy footsteps as someone tumbled into the house, tried to close the door quietly, and failed. It must be Becky back from her party and she must be drunk, he thought to himself angrily. He put down his book, took off his glasses, got out of bed and went downstairs. He found her in the kitchen raiding the fridge, her hair messy, her little black dress far too short and smelling faintly of fruity vodka.

"Oh shit. Did I wake you, Daddy?" she said as she clumsily closed the fridge door, stumbled a little and looked up at him innocently.

"Becky you're drunk. I've been worried sick about you. You wait until your Mother hears about this when she gets home. Look at you, you're a mess, you stink of alcohol, where the hell have you been? Why are you home so late?" he spat at her, looking her up and down with accusing eyes.

"I'm sorry Daddy." she said walking over towards him and looking up at him with big innocent brown eyes. "I didn't mean to be a bad girl, I don't want to upset you, Daddy. I love you."

"You can't wriggle your way out of this Becky, we will continue this conversation tomorrow." he said sternly looking down at her, trying to not be softened by her sweet expression. She was a teenager after all, these things were going to happen, Luke just worried about her getting herself into trouble, she had always been wild as a little girl and he worried that her recklessness would give her cause to regret one day

"Daddy, will you put me to bed? I don't feel well." she said softly, leaning her weight against his chest. He could smell the vodka on her breath, and the faint smell of vanilla coming from her soft brown hair. Luke pulled her close, wrapped her arms around his neck, picked her up and began to carry her upstairs to her bedroom. She sighed and moaned as he gently placed her on the bed, he let go of her but she kept holding her arms around his neck.

"Becky, sweetie. Let go, it's time for you to sleep now." he whispered softly into her ear, awkwardly kneeling next to the bed as he tried to extract himself from her.

"Mmmh, Daddy..." she mewled as she slid her hands away. He looked at her for a moment, she looked so peaceful with her eyes closed, her soft brown curls strewn over her pillow, framing her heart shaped face, her soft plump lips, slightly parted, still stained by some smudged lipstick. She looked like a woman now, not a girl anymore. Luke gently stroked her cheek and she rubbed her face into him, she mindlessly took his hand and led it down her neck towards her full little breasts, panicked, he snatched his hand away.

*God, she must be more drunk than I thought. *

It didn't stop there, she began squirming around in the bed, her dress slowly riding upwards, her little hands began to slide down her body, across her belly and down towards her thighs, her legs spread and as he looked over her body he could see that under her dress was her perfectly shaved little slit.

Did she go out not wearing underwear or did she lose it at the party?!

Luke was frantic now, *what had happened tonight? When did my little girl start behaving like this?* As much as he tried to will himself to stop, he couldn't take his eyes off of her. Her dress was pulled up, exposing her creamy thighs, her tight little ass and her perfectly shaven teenage pussy, her fingers kept sliding further south until she was cupping her mound, parting her pussy lips, and rubbing her fingertips over her clit. He watched her hips gently thrusting up and down and imagined what it would be like to touch her, blood rushed from his brain to his crotch, his cock starting to strain against his jeans.

*This is so so wrong. I can't watch this.*

He stood up, desperate for relief, about to go and relieve himself in the bathroom when she moaned "Uuuuhh, Daddy." His cock sprang to attention, even harder, it was hurting now, he had a dull ache in his balls, he needed release.

*Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. She's thinking about me. God.. I'm thinking about her too, her sweet little face, her hot little body, her tight little... No! No! This is sick. I'm sick in the head. *

Her fingers slid inside her and he could hear how wet she was as she thrust her fingers in and out of her pussy. Luke couldn't help it, he unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock, hard and heavy in his hand, his cock already oozing precum. He began to stroke himself up and down, the precum lubing him up while watching his daughter finger fuck herself. He could just imagine how how and tight her little pussy would feel around him, how she's squeeze him, how he'd make her feel so good.

"Daddy?"

Fuck. Her eyes were open and she was looking right at him, mouth agape, watching his hands slide over his cock.

"Fuck, Becky, I'm sorry, this isn't.." he stammered, full of shame.

She looked at him with her big brown eyes, a wicked little smile creeping onto her face. "Daddy, your cock looks so big." She pulled herself up to face him and took his cock in her hands. "I've never seen a cock so big before, it feels... hard, but your skin is so soft." she whispered in a low voice as she pumped her little hand up and down his shaft.

"Becky, please, don't." he was saying no, but his cock was saying yes, he was almost dizzy from lust, thoughts rushing through his head of Becky, of her Mother, of the law and of fucking her senseless.

"Don't you want me Daddy? Am I not pretty enough for you?" she looked wounded and pulled away from him, she looked like she might cry.

"No, baby that isn't it, you're beautiful, so so beautiful, it's just this is wrong, you're drunk, you don't know what you're saying." he said as she started sobbing softly. "Oh no, baby, don't cry, shh shh, it's okay." He pulled her over to him and wrapped her in his arms, gently stroking her hair.

"I just love you so much Daddy, I want to make it up to you, I want to be a good girl. I want you to love me too." she sobbed and she held onto him, her tears streaming down his shirt. She looked up at him, he could smell the vodka, the scent of her shampoo and he could smell her arousal, her lips were so close to his, he gazed down at her and she pressed her lips to his, frantically she thrust her tongue into his mouth, he could taste raspberry vodka and the salt of her tears as her tongue mingled with his. He became very aware that she was half naked and his cock began pulsating as she shifted around in his lap and straddled him, her legs either side of him, she began grinding her pussy against his stomach, he could feel the heat coming off of her and the tip of his cock grazed her slit, he could feel how wet she was, she was starting to drip her juices onto him, he could barely take it. As she felt her pussy against the tip of his cock, she began to rub her pussy along his shaft and tried to ease herself onto it. "Fuck me Daddy, please fuck me, I need you, I need you so badly. I need your cock in me."

*Divorce, jail, whatever, screw it. *

He stood up, her still in his arms, threw her back onto the bed, ripped off his shirt, pulled down his jeans, spread her legs, took his cock in his hand and sneered, "You better not fucking scream you little slut." and rammed his cock into her virgin pussy, right up to the hilt. "See how fucking wet you are, I can just slide my thick cock into your little cunt, just like that?"

"FUCKKK DADDY. It's too big!" she screamed. " Please, I've never done it before." her pussy was stretched so tight around him, he was huge and it stung, she needed to adjust to his size. It was too late for guilt and regret, all he could think of was how hot and tight her wet little cunt was, he began thrusting his cock in and out of her, sliding his shaft all the way out and then slamming back in again, he could hear his balls slapping against her ass as her cum was dripping out of her pussy, over his cock and onto the bed.

"Oh, fuck baby, you are so much tighter than your Mother." he groaned. "You like fucking Daddy's big cock?"

"Daddy, it's making me feel hot inside, it feels.. it feels so good. Thank you Daddy, I'm so happy you're my first. I want more Daddy, I want to be your bitch, make me your bitch Daddy." she panted as he pounded her into the bed, her pussy squeezed his cock, she could feel him all the way inside her, when she fingered herself it felt nothing like this, she felt full, she felt complete.

She could feel the pressure building inside her, his abdomen was rubbing against her clit just the right way, they were moving together in rhythm now, "Yes, yes, yes," she babbled, as she felt her pleasure rising "Daddy, I think I'm gonna.." he wrapped his hand tight around her neck pulled his cock out and thrust it all the way back in, ramming himself in and out of her pussy, "Fuck. DADDY, I'M CUMMING." her voice deep and guttural as lights exploded behind her eyes, her hips bucking into him as her pussy spasmed around his cock.

*Fuck she's squeezing me so tight, I don't think I can hold on, I hope she doesn't get fucking pregnant.*

"Oh fuck, baby, you're so fucking hot." He felt the pressure rising in his balls as he thrust his cock in and out of her spasming pussy, he could feel her hands on his ass, trying to pull him deeper inside her, her womanly moans in his ear, he couldn't hold on any longer, "I'm gonna cum in your pussy." he groaned loudly, he thrust his cock into her as deep as it would go, as he exploded inside her, coating her womb with his seed.

"Yesss! Daddy, fill me up, I want every last drop of your cum." she moaned as he slumped down on top of her, his cock still pulsating, the strength leaving his body as he basked in their post coital bliss, he held her in his arms and kissed her softly on the mouth.

"Don't tell your Mother, okay?"

Thaiga
Thaiga
57 Followers