Daughter Discovers Mom's Secret Ch. 02

Story Info
Getting caught has its rewards.
2.5k words
4.56
154.2k
34
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
__misty__
__misty__
310 Followers

We met today for a lunchtime tryst. Julia and I can't seem to get enough of each other, but we have to be careful. She has to always be conscious of how it looks to her family and co-workers. Lunch times are her own and always have been, so it's the least questionable time. She is comfortable with at least one lunch a week, but this week she wanted two. We decided we can only risk the full on dinner date once a month, as much as we would enjoy it more often; but then we can savor it.

Today I didn't have class, so I could prepare for her. At our earlier "lunches" we would try to sit and talk, but the conversation would quickly cease and we'd end up tangled on the couch in pretty short order. How silly of us. Unless one or the other us indicates differently, we decided to forgo the pretense of sitting down. Today I met her at the door in a silk robe. Julia smiled, "Mmmm. Don't you look like a nice lunch?"

She wasted no time in pulling the front open while she kissed me, cupping my breast. She tastes so good. Her lips soft and pillowy. She finished the kiss and lead me to the bedroom. I had fresh sheets on the bed. Candles were burning and the curtains were drawn. "Thank you Shera. This is very nice," she almost purred.

"I wanted to make it nice for us since it's not very often we can be together," I replied.

Eagerly, I undid the buttons on her blouse, pausing to kiss her breast and downward with every open button. She stroked my hair and breathed deeply. "Ahhhh. So sweet. You are so sweet."

Never having much patience because lunch time always seemed to go at light speed, she quickly removed her clothes and slid the robe off my shoulders.

"Sweetheart, sit down like this on the bed," she demonstrated.

We sat open legged on the bed facing each other. "I want to watch you masturbate."

I obliged. I had no inhibitions with Julia. I stroked my clit and finger fucked, slowly at first. Her watching me only increased my excitement. My clit was hard and engorged. I was so excited, it didn't take long to work myself into a shattering climax, my pussy pulsing as I came. "That was just what I wanted to see. I wanted to watch your face as you came. To see how you pleasure yourself."

"It's your turn. I want to watch you," I said. She simultaneously rubbed her clit and inserted her fingers. I watched as she masturbated, something I had never done before. It was mesmorizing. She was approaching her climax. "Please," I stopped her before she came, I wanted to taste her so badly. To consume her. She stopped. I pressed my face into her pussy and licked letting my tongue penetrate just ever so slightly. She shook as I did this. Her legs squeezing me. I sucked in her clit, like a slurpy, making sucking noises in the room.

She moaned, "yes Shera, like that, don't stop." I wanted her to cum. I sucked more and inserted two fingers, moving in and out of her. "Ahhhhhhh, yes!" She lost control and came fucking into my face.

"Julia, we are out of time. We need to get you dressed and back to work," I told her. We had no more time, but I wasn't disappointed. I got to taste her and make her cum. We got her cleaned up so she could return to work. "How can you go back to work after this? I always want to lay down and sleep." I would do just that once she left. To bask in the afterglow.

"I manage, but I'm not worth much. When I know I'm coming here for our lunch, I do the most demanding work in the morning. It makes that part of the day go faster too," she laughed. "Come here dear one," she asked. We kissed fiercely. "I'll see you soon, call you later today." She was out the door.

It would be several days before we could be together again, except for maybe some coffee groping. My mom would be arriving next weekend too. I didn't know how we would handle that. We would have to talk about it. I wasn't jealous in the least, in fact, I was happy my mom had another release for her sexuality. What could that lead to?

Julia called that afternoon. "Shera, we need to talk about your mom. I can't talk here on the phone and I didn't want to waste our time today. Meet me for coffee tomorrow at 10:00 a.m.? Can you do that," she asked.

"Yes... I have a break until 11:00. I'll be there," I said.

At 10:00 a.m., Julia walked in. She ordered at the counter and came over to sit with me. I had chosen the most secluded booth. She got right to it. "Shera, your mom and I have had a long relationship. We were each other's first woman, I've told you that. I wouldn't hurt her for anything, I hope you know."

"Yes, I trust that you wouldn't," I said. I didn't know where this was going. What did she intend to do?

"Good," she answered. "She will be here next weekend for your visit. She called and asked if there was a chance for her and I to be together. I'm supposed to see if you will be away for work. She felt awkward about asking so I volunteered to find out. Of course I already know, you won't be working, but I didn't want to tell her that. Shera, you know I care for you very much, but I do your mother as well. I don't want to disappoint her. Can you live with this?"

"Julia," I smiled. "Please don't worry about that. She was with you before me and for a long time now. I know where I fit. I've thought about it before now and I'm happy she has you."

She exhaled. She must have been so worried. She reached out and took my hand. "I'm so relieved. I don't want to hurt either of you. I jumped into our affair without thinking through what I would do when this situation came up. I'm glad you are OK with this."

"Yes, Julia I am just fine," I patted her hand and reassured her.

We agreed I would be at work for a while when my mom visited. Julia would speak to my mom and tell her when.

Knowing this, I could make some plans of my own.

It was Saturday. My mom had arrived last night. We spent the evening together talking, laughing and having dinner. "I'm so happy to be here with my baby," she had said as she came in the door.

In the morning we made plans for "after I got off work." Of course I wasn't going to work that day. "What will you do while I'm gone? Clean?" I laughed at her. No matter how clean the place was, she always could find something to clean.

"No! I promise. The place will be just as you left it. Every dust bunny in its place. Hahahaha," she laughed. She knew I was picking on her. "I'm going out to see Julia for lunch as a matter of fact." She said it, too matter fact for me not to notice her excitement. Or was I reading into it?

"Great! I'm so glad you will get to visit with her." I smiled and hugged her as I left.

I went shopping and to the park for a while. I knew Julia would be there at 11:00. It was 11:30 now. I went back to my place. I had thought about this since I knew what they were planning. I debated, was it right to do as I intended? I couldn't help myself. I had to.

I went home. I slipped quietly into the apartment. I walked silently to my room and could smell them before I got to the door, the heady perfume of their sex wafted through the air. I got low and peeked through the door. They were on the bed. My mom on top of Julia. They were embracing, grinding their pelvises together. I was instantly hot and wet. I watched. I heard their sighs and murmurs.

"Ahhhhhhh, how I missed this. Too long away," my mom was saying.

"Yesssss, Lily. Mmmmmmm, please stroke my pussy. You've been teasing me too much. Make me cum," urged Julia. My mom did as she asked. Her hand rubbing Julia's nearly hairless mound and then her fingers finding her clit. She slid across it in what sounded like exquisite wetness. Julia humped and writhed under mom's hand. "Yessssss, ohhhhhh please, faster, God Lily, ohhhhhhhh yesssssss, ahhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Julia came. Her body shuddered. Her hips slowed.

I had my fingers up my skirt. I had been busy myself, masturbating. That was the hottest scene I had ever witnessed. I came quietly, but completely. My pussy was soaking wet. I had to sit back in the hall to gain composure. Then I peeked again. They shift positions. Julia was between my mother's legs.

She had started licking. I was overcome, knowing how that felt and seeing it done to my mom. "Oh Julia. I missed that. I never get it at home." She pushed her head back into the pillows and arched her back, pushing her pussy at Julia. Julia lapped and sucked at her. The noise filling the air, their aroma too. I was getting woozy. I crept a bit more into the room. More sighs from mom. Then, "oh Julia, please there, yessssssss, don't stop, don't stop. OHhhhhhhhhh yessssssss... yesssssssssss... AHHHHHH." She came and I did too. Without touching myself. I closed my eyes and rode the waves. My pussy hot and wet. On fire.

I realized too late, I was caught. I opened my eyes and they were both looking at me.

"Shera?!" They both said it at the same time.

I could hardly think what to do next. What could I say? I was burned. Julia would be very angry with me. She would worry about this hurting my mom. I might have just fucked up everything.

"Mom, I'm sorry," I stammered. "It's OK. I won't tell. I don't think badly of you. Please relax."

They were both in shock. They hadn't regained the power of speech as quickly as I. Both of them moved so that they were sitting up on the edge of the bed. I stood and walked over to them. I sat down next to my mom. "It's OK. Really. I don't want you to worry Mom. Please." I hugged her and rubbed her back. Julia looked stunned, like she was waiting to see what was next.

Mom was shaking now. "Honey." She tried to speak.

"Shhhhhhhh. Please. I don't want you feel bad or worry. I understand." Looking into her eyes, I smiled. She tried to look at me. Tears were welling up in her eyes. "No, don't." I smiled at her again, trying to put her at ease. I lifted her chin with my hand and kissed her cheek. Then, I couldn't help it. I kissed her lips. It seemed natural and I really wanted to. She stiffened. I kissed her again, longer this time. She didn't yield very much. I reached out to Julia with my hand. She scooted closer to Mom.

I took Julia's hand and put it on Mom's shoulder. Julia put her other arm around the other shoulder. I smiled at her again. She looked almost ill. I tried again. I kissed each cheek and stroked her hair. Putting my hand around the back of her head I kissed her lips again. I couldn't believe I was doing this, but it felt OK to me. Julia leaned in and kissed her cheeks too.

Mom looked alarmed now. Julia noticed. "Lily. Shhhhhh... trust us. It's OK." She looked Mom in the eyes and kissed her. "Lily, Shera would never hurt you and you know I wouldn't either." She gently eased Mom back on the bed. I climbed up next to her face and lay down next to her. Again I stroked her hair and face, like she had stroked mine as a child. I was trying to soothe her. Julia was lying next to us now on the other side of Mom. She was doing much the same. She started to kiss Mom lightly, tiny kisses around her face and neck.

This was working. Mom exhaled. Julia kept it up and I let my hand move down Mom's body. She was still a beautiful woman. She had given birth twice but it wasn't painfully obvious. She wasn't as tight and taught as she probably had been 20 years ago, but she was fit. Her tits were nice B+'s, not quite C's. I lightly touched her boobs. She flinched but Julia kept her distracted.

I played with her nipples, tweaking them. They were wonderful. I couldn't help it, I stuck my tongue out and licked. She was my mother and I had nursed at her breasts, but this turned me on. I clamped down on it and sucked. Ohhhhh God. I thought I would cum again.

"Shera," Mom tried to speak. "Shera, please don't do something you might regret."

"Mom, I won't go any farther if you might regret this. I know I won't."

She looked at both of us. Time ticked. She grabbed my head and pushed it back on her chest. She seized Julia and kissed her. We had our answer.

I sucked and played with Mom's breasts. They were wonderful. I squeezed them and pinched the nipples. Her nipples dark rosy pink, the areola a bit darker. I didn't know how to do it, but I thought I might get some milk out of them. I didn't, but Mom seemed to appreciate the effort. "Shera, that feels so good."

Julia had her hand around Mom's pussy. Mom was not shaven as Julia was, and I had recently done, but it was trimmed, like for a bathing suit. She massaged her thigh, edging closer and closer to the pleasure zone until she was fingering her. "Ahhhhhhhh... yessssssssss," Mom moaned. I was so turned on. I wanted some pussy. I didn't know how far to go. I didn't want to spook her. So I calmed myself and kept to playing with her tits.

Julia had Mom's pussy covered with her mouth. She worked Mom good. Sucking her clit in like she was getting the last drop at the bottom of a cup of soda. Mom had her hands on Julia's head, rhythmically fucking into Julia's face. "Julia, ohhhhhh, yesssss... I'm gonna cummmmmmm... yes... more... more... ahhhhhh... ahhhhhh... AHHHHHH!"

She looked so beautiful and happy at that moment. I kissed her deeply. She stiffened a bit, then went with it. "Mom, I love you. I want to see you happy. Thank you for letting me be part of this." I kissed her again.

Julia looked at me and smiled. I knew it was going to be OK between us too.

"Lily, we've had our fun, can we help out Shera? Would that be ok?"

__misty__
__misty__
310 Followers