Daughter Finds Father

Story Info
A father hires his daughter he never knew he had.
1.9k words
4.01
74.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that was told to me by a very good friend and his daughter and all names have been changed.

It is about a man who after serving eighteen years of a twenty-five year prison term for manslaughter finds out he has a daughter he never knew existed....

Part One:

It has been two years since I was released from prison. I was in prison doing a twenty-five year stretch for the manslaughter of the father of my then girlfriend Nancy's father. It was an act of self defense.

He had started a fight with me after finding out his daughter and I had made love for the first time that previous night. What was supposed to be special for us to celebrate our two year anniversary turned out terribly for both of us. She losing her father and me being carted off to jail.

The prosecution were trying to get second degree murder with a term of life but with plea bargaining I got twenty-five years, less with good behaviour. I was a model prisoner so only had to spend eighteen years inside.

Being a model prisoner inside meant I had received certain priviledges such as learning about computer programming. Being inside with all that spare time to think I came up with a program for better security when using the internet such as for banking.

A few months ago after finally securing a patent and then selling it to a major software company for a large sum. I became financially secure and didn't have to worry about money anymore.

Part Two:

I moved to a nice neighborhood and bought a decent home. Nothing really fancy. Just four bedrooms, a swimming pool and a basketball half court as I had always liked playing basketball in prison. In prison I had gone in as a tall and geeky teenager but left a well built and fit man.

I set up a charity to help those families who had loved ones in prison as it is very hard for them, harder sometimes than those family members in prison. I would help them pay bills and buy food when they needed it. I was able to fund this with part of my royalties from my special security software. That was one condition of selling it.

As I said before I take care of myself and I am pretty tall at six-five and around 220 pounds. I have blue-grey eyes, dark hair and a slightly larger than normal size penis. I am now thirty-eight years old but look at least ten years younger.

Part Three:

I had opened an office and needed a receptionist/personal assistant to help me run things as it was too much work for one person. I advertised and got a few people coming in but none were up to scratch. I was about to advertise further a field when this goddess walked into my office.

Her name was Miranda and she was tall, about six foot and had the most amazing eyes I had seen and they seemed familiar to me in a strange way. She had long dark hair, blue-grey eyes, a very well proportioned bust and very shapely legs.

I quickly got over my enchantment of this beautifu girl before looking like a pervert in lust. She was twenty years old and was over qualified for the job but as she was the best prospect so far. I checked her references and once they were verified, I hired her on the spot.

Things were going along very well for the first few weeks and she was so helpful and competent that I secretly wished I could keep her employed for a long time because she could practically run the whole place on her own now.

Then late one night she phoned me crying saying that her mother has passed away earlier that night and she couldn't make it into the office the next day. I told her not to worry and that I would help her out with anything she needed for the funeral like helping with the cost of it. She said that she was very grateful and would ring me later.

The next day I actually rang her to check to see how she was doing. She told me that everything was pretty much done and the funeral was in two days. As she didn't have any other family to be there, she asked me if I would come. I said I would without hesitation as I looked at her as being like a daughter now so would do anything for her.

Part Four:

The day of the funeral arrived and besides Miranda and I there were a few other people there from her Mom's work. As we were waiting for the priest to start we were handed a leaflet with the program and then saw her Mom's name.

It was Susan Helen Green. The color suddenly drained away from my face. Now I got it. Those eyes of my receptionist that seemed so familiar, were mine. I looked over and saw the same nose as me, the same chin as me. My receptionist was my daughter.

I didn't hear a word after that as I was in another world. I couldn't stop thinking how that one special night twenty years ago had produced such a beautiful daughter. I also felt guilty because I had grown to love this woman, my daughter.

After the wake I drove her home and we sat and talked about many things. I tried to steer away from the topic of her mother but as it was the day she buried her, it was really difficult. We sat on her sofa for ages and fell asleep together as it was a really tiring day.

The next morning I was awoken by a angelic voice and a delicious smell announcing that breakfast was ready and I should come and eat. Once my bleary eyes had focused I went to the kitchen where I found Miranda by the stove cooking some scrambled eggs and bacon.

She was wearing an old t-shirt which just covered her butt cheeks and I could see she was wearing panties. She served us breakfast and as we ate we talked some more. She kept thanking me for helping her and being there for her. I smiled but inside I was a total mess.

Part Five:

A few days later we opened the office again as I didn't feel like working without her there. It was her birthday tomorrow which was a Saturday. I wanted to take her out somewhere special for I gave her a beautiful gold watch. She squealled and then hugged me so tight I could hardly breath but I didnt mind because I got to take in her sweet scent of the perfume she loves to wear.

I told her that tomorrow night I was taking her out to the fanciest restaurant in town. Again I was hugged and wished it would never stop. I told myself that after that, I would tell her that she was my daughter. I had no idea what the outcome would be so was dreading it but wanting to get it over and done with.

Part Six:

We went to the restaurant and had lobster which was a nice treat as I am not too fussed about fancy food like that. We had a couple of wines but I was ok to drive her back to her place. When we got there, we once again sat on her sofa and talked for a while. She seemed to notice that I was not my usual self and asked me if I was ok.

I took a deep breath and told her that there was something I needed to tell her, a huge secret that could change our whole lives. She looked at me very seriously and said that she kind of knew what I was going to say. I must of had a very quizzical look on my face because she started to giggle.

I was still trying to figure out what was so funny when she told me that she had a big secret too, actually two of them to tell me. I thought as I was a gentleman, I would let ladies go first.

She proceeded to tell me that yes, she was my daughter and had found my name on her birth certificate in her mom's closet a few years ago. She had tracked me down a year ago but had been too scared to contact me after finding out that I had been in prison and what I was in for.

But after reading an article about how I had started up a charity to help families of prisoners she decided to try and meet me but when my advertisment in the wanted pages had come, she knew it was the perfect way to meet me but didn't think she would get the job.

Still sitting there stunned after been told this she then proceeded to shock me even more. Apparently the feelings of being in love with her were also how she felt about me. This beautiful goddess who I knew was my daughter was in love with me like I was hopelessly in love with her.

Part Seven:

It took me a few minutes to respond as I could see the anxiety on her face. I told her that yes things had changed for us but as we felt the same way about each other and only had each other, it wouldn't matter and that I wanted to kiss her right in this special moment. Which I did. I was in heaven. Here I was kissing this beautiful woman who happened to be my daughter but I didn't care.

We stayed on the sofa for ages just kissing and talking about our future together and what would happen. I asked her to come and live with me to which she agreed too with a huge grin. I took her into my arms and lifted her up and we walked to her bedroom.

I slowly undressed her and whenever a part of her body was bare, I would give it a soft kiss. All that was left on was her blue bra and panties. Her favorite color was blue, just like mine. I wondered if she knew that this was going to happen when she got dressed.

She then seductively undressed me down to my boxers which were getting stretched out in the front from this current situation I was now in. Then with the most gentle of ways, we took off the last of each others clothes.

I was transfixed by the vision of perfection before me. Her breasts were pert and her large, hard nipples were sticking out about half and inch. She also had a nice trimmed pussy.

I took her hand, kissed her and then led her to the bed and placed her ever so gently and softly onto her bed. Then kissing her again and telling her that I loved her more than anything we made passionate love for the first time. That night we became lovers and soulmates forever.

Part Eight:

In the morning I was awoken by that same angelic voice telling me that breakfast was ready. Life could not get any more perfect than this I thought.

We ended up moving away because we wanted to start a new life together. We still ran our charity which had now gone national. We did keep our secret from everyone.

We are thinking about having children but that is for another time...

The End.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hoped you enjoyed it. I know I made a few mistakes here and there but I do value positive criticism. Any negative criticism will be ignored.