Daughter in Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, please do."

"Well, Robbie, you might just get a chance to have... ahem.. intercourse with me some day. Would you like that?"

"My daughter. How could I..."

"Yes or no, jerk off!"

"I would! I would! Oh, God help me. I've thought about it. What kind of father am I?" he lamented, tears making their way down his face. I took a tissue from the table by my bed, thus giving Robbie a good look at my full, soft buttocks in motion. I came to him and gently dabbed at his eyes.

"There, there, Daddy. Don't cry." I said, letting my other hand caress his thigh. I looked like his little weenie was about to burst!

"If you do exactly as I instruct you to do for the next two weeks, I may, and the operative word here is 'may', let you fuck me. Sound good, Daddy? Sound doable to ya?"

"You are a beautiful young woman, Jen. I want to do as you say always. I truly mean that. For years I have worshipped you and hidden my ardor."

"Worshipped? Well, I like the sound of that, little one."

Then Dad kind of opened up a bit.

"Yes, worshipped. Loving it, too. How I yearned to simply be on my knees before you. I felt such ecstasy thinking about you. But afterwards, I felt like such a loser."

"Well, just to validate your feelings, Dad, you are a total fucking loser. Think about it. And what's this 'afterwards' business? After pulling on you pathetic little pud?"

"Yes, Jen."

"While thinking about me, huh?"

"Yes."

"No question. You could be the mayor of Loserville." I said, standing before him, hands on hips.

"So, any time Mom is away and we're at home alone, I am going to be a stern taskmaster. Got it?"

"I want to please you, Jen. I will do my very best to obey you to the letter."

"Good. Now, Mom will be back after lunchtime. You have until then to clean my panties and make the kitchen spotless. I'm going to inspect! And no touching your loser cock without my say-so. Understood?"

"Yes, Jen." Dad said appearing somewhat crestfallen. I imagine he might have looked forward to a wanking session, judging from the antics of his diminutive wee-wee. Ha! Not until Jen says so, little man!

I flopped back down onto the bed to resume my reading.

"That's it, Robbie. I'm done with you, for now. Put your pants on, and get out."

In the late morning, I walked downstairs and found dear old Dad on his hands and knees scrubbing the floor by the refrigerator. He was working like a coolie. I hadn't added anything to my wardrobe, and this got Rob's immediate attention.

"What are you looking at, shit head?" I demanded.

"Sorry! I was just..." he stammered, attempting to get up. I pushed him back down with my foot, and he sprawled back onto the floor. I gave him a good, hard kick in the ass for good measure.

"Yeah. You were just getting ready to drool. Fucking weirdo." I said. I pushed him again with my bare foot so that he lay on his back. I straddled him and gave him a look that said - "Who's the boss in this house?"

Naturally, a submissive loser like Dad is quite at home in this position.

"Let's see what you've accomplished, Robbie boy." I said, and readied for the inspection.

"Follow me, crawling." I directed, then went about the room. Dad followed on hands and knees behind me.

"What's this?" I said, ominously. I pointed to a small mark on the wall. Dad crawled over to it.

"I...I..."

"What? Do you think you're in the Navy?" I snapped.

"No, no. I guess I missed that. I'm sorry. I was going to look things over before you came in, just to be sure."

"Well, get rid of it!" I said.

He went to get a rag or something, but I reined him in.

"Stop. Come back here." I said, and he scampered back.

"Lick it clean."

"Yes, Jen." was his meek reply.

It was a hoot watching him nibbling and licking crud from the kitchen wall. Maybe it had been there for months.

When he'd finished to my satisfaction, I instructed him to bring the cleaned panties to the living room.

I enthroned myself in his recliner, and waited for him. In a minute, he arrived with my panties nicely folded into a neat stack.

"Bring them here." I said, and he came swiftly to the chair.

"Get on your knees, dumbass."

Dad knelt, holding the panties before him. I picked up the top one and looked it over. There was absolutely no sign that they had been worn.

"Good work, Robbie. You better have given them a good rinse. If I get any irritation from soap residue, it's going to come out of your hide."

"Oh, I handled them very gently, Jennifer. Warm water wash, all by hand, of course. Two rinses, and dried at the low setting. I hope it pleases you."

"It does. Good job." I said, and extended my foot towards him.

"You may kiss my foot." I said, knowing that this would be his first reward for good behavior. It was so cool feeling my father's soft, warm kiss on the top of my foot.

"Mom will be back in about an hour. Until then, you'll continue kneeling before me."

With that, I lifted my legs so that my ankles rested on his shoulders. I put a pillow behind my head and got comfortable. I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. Dad's face was just a couple of feet from my pussy, and I let him look at it for the duration. He was mesmerized. In the time we spent like that, I could see his lips moving as though he were in some altered state. It seems he still had a knack for worshipping me, and I liked it. I threw him a bone a couple of times by scratching my pubes. I could see his eyes widen at that! But mostly, I ignored him and watched the tube. When I heard the sound of gravel under tires, I went to my room and got dressed. I came down the stairs to greet my mom as though it were a day like any other.

To be continued.

12