Daughter-In-Law Ch. 02

Story Info
Grampa gets it on with granddaughter & her friends.
3.7k words
4.57
254.8k
48
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don Grampa
Don Grampa
216 Followers

Only five days ago, my eighteen-year-old granddaughter, Kelly, fondled my dick under the kitchen table with her feet. She'd overheard her mother, Amy, and I talking and learned that the two of us had engaged in oral sex. Kelly briefly hinted that she was looking forward to being a recipient of my expertise. I'd be a fool not to want to go down on a woman as gorgeous as Kelly. A very curvy 5'11'', Kelly was a clone of her mother. Her hair was curly, almost black with shades of auburn and brown, and fell to the tops of her shoulders. With her full, dark eyebrows and eyes that changed color depending on her mood, she was an absolute knockout.

So the number of lascivious thoughts that raced through my mind when Kelly showed up in my driveway with three of her girlfriends in tow the following Saturday afternoon wasn't surprising. They'd driven the fifty miles from Kelly's house to mine for an overnight getaway. They were all graduating from high school next week and wanted to have a slumber party at my house. I think my indoor/outdoor swimming pool was the main attraction.

"Hi, Gramps," Kelly said, the sunlight making her eyes sparkle, revealing just a hint of green. "These are my friends Marci, Sara, and Greta. I think you met Marci and Sara before, but I don't think you've met Greta. She's a foreign exchange student from Germany. Thanks a lot for letting us party here. We've been looking forward to it all week."

As my granddaughter introduced her three friends, I could barely keep myself from drooling. At about five-six, Marci was the shortest with short brown hair that framed her pretty oval face, which did look a little familiar. Her big brown eyes gave her an innocent look that didn't match her body at all. She wore blue shorts so short they'd expose most of her ass cheeks if she bent over. Her tits spilled out on three sides of her skimpy yellow halter-top and her large nipples were clearly visible through the thin material.

I knew Sara from watching her play center on the girl's basketball team. She was over six feet tall and I'd always assumed her breasts were on the small side. But now...wow! She must have used duck tape to hold them down when she played, because she was spectacular. A thin green T-shirt being the only covering, her breasts looked like they had a life of their own. When she moved, her boobs moved too, but in different directions, neither one caring what the other one was doing. He low-riding jeans exposed the top of her perfect ass where she had a 4x1 inch tattoo just above her ass crack that looked like an elongated star.

Greta was the kind of girl all men dream about-long blonde hair braided into a ponytail, blue eyes, ruby red lips, and even, white teeth that were constantly on display, because of her ear to ear grin. Her near-perfect posture forced her oversized tits to strain against the two small orange triangles of her bikini top, which did absolutely nothing to hide what was beneath. The matching bikini bottoms were so thin you could make out the texture of her pubic hair. She may have only been a young girl of eighteen, but to me, she looked like a fully-grown woman.

"Great . . . enjoy yourselves," I said. "I've only got a couple of rules, girls. First, don't go in the pool unless someone else is watching. And two, no swimming suits allowed."

All four sets of eyes got as big as saucers and their shocked expressions were comical.

Before they could respond, I laughed and said, "Just kidding, you can wear either tops or bottoms, but not both."

"Well, that's a whole lot different, Gramps," Kelly teased, rolling her eyes. "We'd all go nude, but at your age you're likely to have a heart attack if you're surrounded by four gorgeous naked women." As Kelly led them off toward the pool, she said, "Come on girls, let's steal his beer and hit the pool. Just watch your backsides, he's a dirty old man."

I went into the house and when I got to the kitchen, the phone was ringing.

"Hi, Dad," said my favorite son, Grant. He's my only son, so of course he's my favorite. "I just wanted to let you know that Kelly and her friends should be arriving any minute now."

"They're already here."

"Good, take care of them and don't let them give you any shit, okay? One other thing, I'm pissed off at you. You've made me look bad with Amy. She told me she'd never had anybody eat her out like you did. Every night this week, she's been giving me lessons and my tongue and jaw are ready to fall off. Thanks for nothing, you old fart."

"I'm truly sorry, Grant. It was really an accident. I swear."

"I know it was, Dad, and I'm just kidding. If I'm going to be a cuckold, I'm glad it's by my own father. Really, it was probably a good thing. I haven't been taking very good care of her lately. Next week, after Kelly's graduation ceremony, do you want to play golf again?

"I'll call you in the middle of the week and let you know. I'd better go make sure your underage daughter doesn't raid my liquor supply and drink me out of house and home. Take care of yourself."

When I turned from hanging the phone up, Kelly was standing behind me.

"I'll trade you," Kelly said, holding out her car keys. "The keys to the car for the key to the liquor cabinet. We'll drink this afternoon and tonight, but without car keys we can't go anywhere until we sober up tomorrow. How about it? Do we have a deal?"

"Well . . . I'm not sure . . . the drinking age is still twenty-one. I don't want to get involved in contributing to the delinquency of a minor."

"We're not minors. We're all eighteen and we can vote. Please . . . I'll do something special for you if you say yes."

When I arched my eyebrows, she pulled the bottom of her bikini halter up and over her very mature looking breasts.

Kelly may have been an exact clone of her mother, but her tits were firmer and rode a little bit higher up on her chest. She let go of her top and put her hands behind her head. The top was partially covering her boobs until she leaned back and without moving her head, made her breasts shimmy.

"Wow! Holy shit, Kelly, you're something else. I haven't seen a woman do that since I was a kid at Minkski's Rialto in Chicago. Where did you ever learn a trick like that?"

"Mom taught me. It's just one of the tricks of the trade. How about it, do we have a deal?"

I thought it made sense, so we traded keys and off she went. I had just finished mowing the lawn before the girls arrived, so I went up and took a shower. I played with myself a little bit while soaping up, but I was hoping to get lucky with all that young flesh out by the pool, so I didn't let myself come. I put on a pair of swim trunks that did little to hide my dick and went down to the pool area. The girls were giggling and drinking from a big pitcher of margaritas. Kelly and Greta were both topless and Kelly was trying to teach Greta how to get her tits moving while holding the rest of her body still.

"You have to flex your pectoral muscles," Kelly was explaining. "It's kind of like using a hula hoop only with your chest instead of your hips. I can't explain it any better. You just have to keep trying."

Marci and Sara removed their tops and were about to join in when they spotted me standing near the kitchen door. "Don't mind me girls. I'm just going to take a quick dip to cool off."

"The sight of all this tit flesh get to you old man?" Kelly laughed. "Wait until we have a little more to drink and get down to bare essentials. Then you'll really be in a dither."

She was right about that one. I was in a perpetual state of excitement just thinking about four nubile teenagers prancing around my pool. But I knew I had to stop fanaticizing about fucking four young girls. If I was going to get into any of their pants, I had to act like I didn't care one way or the other. That sex wasn't important to me. I wanted them to think they were seducing me. Confident in my expertise, I willed my dick to soften.

"God, I hate wearing a swimsuit. You girls don't mind if I take it off, do you? Before they could respond, I dropped my drawers and dove into the deep end of the pool.

All four girls were still staring at me after I completed four laps in the pool and started climbing out right in front of them. I pulled myself up out of the water with my arms and put one foot on the edge of the deck. As I climbed the rest of the way out, my equipment hung down, completely exposed for easy viewing.

My dick was long, slim, and circumcised. Even flaccid, as it was now, it was about six inches long. I've always looked good in the shower, so I knew these young girls, who couldn't have seen many cocks in their short lives, would be impressed. I watched Kelly ogle me with her mouth and eyes wide open. When she licked her lips, I knew she was interested. But it was Greta who caught me off guard.

"You have a marvelous physique for an older man," Greta said, walking towards me. "And your penis is simply wonderful. How much bigger does it get when it's engorged?" As casually as you might pick up a piece of fruit, she grasped my rapidly expanding truncheon. "You don't mind if I examine it, do you? Why don't you sit right here and let us all have a closer look?"

I forced myself to relax and act cool, calm, and collected. I acted as though having my rod held by a pretty German exchange student while my granddaughter and two other teenagers looked on was an everyday occurrence. Sheer willpower caused it to go down a little, but after Marci, Sara, and Kelly each took turns foundling it, it was back to full staff.

"It's time for me to get back in the pool," I announced. "I'm really all hot and bothered now."

This statement caused all four girls to burst out laughing.

Kelly was the first to slip off her bathing suit bottoms and join me in the water. I was standing in water about chest deep when she came up, wrapped her long legs around my waist, and pressed her hot vulva against my hipbone. Sara climbed up the other side of my body and I felt Marci's heavy breasts of against my upper back and neck as she climbed onto me too, causing me to slide under the water. When I came up for air, I splashed water at the three of them and laughed.

"Be prepared to die!" someone shouted and the next thing I knew, all four girls were trying to dunk me and playing grab-ass with my vital parts. I got my share of free feels, but I mostly limited myself to casual touching and avoided the grabbing, pinching, and pulling I really wanted to do.

"Truce! Truce!" I pleaded after about twenty minutes and managed to get myself out of the water and onto a lounge chair. I was letting the sun dry me off when Kelly came over and brushed the water off her body onto my chest. "That's it," I said laughing, "you girls will never let me alone, so I'm going in to take a nap."

"Party pooper!" someone shouted as I went inside. Leaving my bedroom door open, I pulled the bedspread down, stretched out naked on the bed, and closed my eyes. It wasn't five minutes later when I heard the latch click shut on the door and felt a body climb onto the bed.

"Please, do me like you did Mom," Kelly whispered as she positioned herself over my chest in a classic sixty-nine position.

I scooted down a little and pushed a pillow up underneath my neck, so her nether region was right above my face. Her labia were tucked inside her vulva. Even on her knees, with her legs spread wide, everything seemed closed along a straight line from her clitoris to her anus. She had a light covering of dark hair around the pudendum that extended all the way up to her tailbone. With my tongue and fingers, I slowly opened her up, tasted her flavor, and smelled her fragrance.

"Ohhhh . . . ohooo . . . God, that feels good." Kelly gushed before grasping my ridged pole in her hands and started slurping around the knob.

I ate her out, licking up the sides of her smooth thighs and along the edge of her opening, circling around the slit and gently pushing my nose into her vaginal opening. With long, slow swipes of my tongue, I licked from her clit to her anus and back with little sideways flicks on her small, protruding nubbin. She was wiggling around so much I had a hard time keeping my tongue on target. She completely forgot about my dick as she reached a shattering climax and dripped her juices onto my lips, tongue, and chin. When I gave her a rim job, she squealed with delight and fell forward, holding her vulva tightly with both hands. She looked exactly like her mother had when I'd done the same thing to her.

I left her on my bed and went back out to the pool deck to see what was going on. I had half a hard-on and hadn't bothered to put any clothes on. I sat on a lounge chair, closed my eyes, and leaned back. When I heard a chair scraping on the deck, I opened my eyes to find a naked Greta sitting beside me.

"I have never seen such a long penis," she said. "In Germany, many men have very thick organs, but not many have such a beautiful one as yours. I would love to see how it feels inside of me. Would you let me, please?"

Would I feed a starving baby? Would I cut off my left nut to fuck such a gorgeous creature as Greta? You bet your sweet ass I would.

I took her hand and carted her off to the back bedroom. Once inside, I locked the door, spread her out on the bed, and climbed aboard. She didn't want to waste any time with preliminaries, so we went right to the main event. I slid inside her until the end of my penis nestled right up against her cervix. Her screams of pleasure could have woken the dead. The only problem with the whole experience was that I shot my load way too quickly.

Since she was only eighteen, I figured she'd had few guys gone down on her-and even fewer who'd eat their own cum from her gash. She was a real blonde with long pubes that curled into ringlets when wet-and she was soaked from both of our secretions and sweat. When I started tonguing her slit, she placed her hands on the back of my head and both pulled and pushed my tongue and lips into her pussy. Her long shattering orgasm was confirmation of my earlier thoughts. I was rewarded richly for my efforts.

"Are all American men such thoughtful lovers as you?" Greta asked when she came down from her intense experience. "Or is it just that you're older and so much more experienced?"

"I can't answer that. I only know that making love to someone who looks, feels, and tastes as good as you is really easy-and a whole lot of fun."

When we cleaned up and got back to the pool area, the other three were sitting around waiting for us. I felt a little bit embarrassed that we'd obviously just finished fucking, so I jumped in the water and started doing laps. I kept an eye on the four of them and it looked like they were pouring down the drinks and conspiring together about something. When I finished, I stood near the four of them and dried off.

"You should go in and take a nap, Gramps," Kelly said while the other three just looked at me.

I assumed they wanted to be alone, so I went back to my bedroom. Again, I left the door partially open and climbed onto my bed. My eyes were closed and I was almost asleep when I heard the door click shut and felt a warm body lay down next to me. It didn't take a genius to figure out that the naked body next to me belonged to Marci. The huge, soft breasts pressing against me could only be hers. I moved so my right arm was under her head and around her shoulder and placed my left hand on her hip.

"What can I do for you, Marci?" I asked without opening my eyes.

"Well . . . Mr. G, I'm a virgin and I was kind of hoping to stay that way until I met Mr. Right, but I would really like to . . . you know . . . have someone . . . eat me out. Kelly and Greta just told us there wasn't anybody in the world who does it any better than you, so . . . I was wondering if you would do it for me?"

Robert Service once said, "A man's last need is a thing to heed." So it only stands to reason, if a beautiful woman requests oral sex, you do everything within your power to comply. Being the first person to orally stimulate someone is a unique experience. The person on the receiving end is usually shy and awkward about what is happening. The sensations are so intense and unreal that if you have any skill at all, you can bring them to multiple orgasms.

Such was the case with Marci. She tasted like honey and her juices were so copious I had to keep swallowing in order to breathe. I started with her on her back at the edge of the bed and me kneeling on the floor and ended with her on her knees, her ass high in the air, and me standing behind her. We continued until I literally collapsed from fatigue.

When I woke up, it was starting to get dark out. I could smell Marci on my hands and could feel her dried nectar around my lips. I felt absolutely wonderful. I'd tasted the elixir of three delightful teenagers. I'd had my ashes hauled by a German exchange student bombshell. And there was still another fabulous looking young lady running around my house naked. Thinking libidinous thoughts about Sara, I jumped into the shower. I could feel myself becoming rejuvenated as I soaped my genitals . . . when the shower door slid open and Sara stepped in.

"My turn," was all Sara said as she stepped through the door and into my arms.

When you're 6'4'', you don't get many opportunities to hug women your own size. It's a unique feeling to have breasts pushing against your chest instead of your stomach. Sara was at least 6'2''. With her dark brown and almost black eyes, she was an exotic looking female. Her nipples and areola were so dark they almost looked purple and the texture of her skin was smooth and flawless. Her tongue dueled with mine while her hands held and massaged my erection. I was kneading her buttocks when we felt the first tingle of hot water running out. With her legs tightly clinging to my waist, we dripped water all the way back to the bed.

"I want you to do everything to me that you did to the others. I want your cock buried deep inside me. I want to feel your tongue and I want to taste your seed. Give it all to me, old man. I want to see if you can live up to the accolades my friends have heaped upon you."

Sara came from my tongue in her vagina and when I replaced it with my rock hard nightstick, she came again. We both came when I buried my cock to the hilt in her ass. I'll never forget the feel of her tight sheath milking the life juices from my slowly shrinking penis.

"My God, Sara," I said. "That's an experience I won't soon forget. You are one terrific woman."

"Thanks, Mr. G, you're not so bad yourself. Usually, I have to get myself off with my fingers, because young guys finish long before I'm ready. I lost track of how many times I came. You certainly lived up to your billing. Do you think maybe sometime we can do this again?"

"I'll always be at your beck and call," I said as she headed off to find her friends.

When I joined the girls at the pool, they were giggling about Greta having flashed the pizza delivery guy. Within the hour, all four had drifted off, suffering the effects of too much booze. I hadn't been drinking, but I was more than ready to sleep off the effects of a full day.

After a late brunch, I got wonderful hugs, kisses, and promises of a return visit before all four girls headed off for home. I looked forward to next weekend when I'd be a guest at their graduation.

Author's note: A special thanks to SexySoBeChick. Her editing makes my work better.

Don Grampa
Don Grampa
216 Followers