Daughter-In-Law Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yah, I did. Unfortunately I have to attend to business today. Do you have an extra travel cup anywhere so I can take a cup of coffee with me?" He said before he poured himself a coffee and left me along with four gorgeous sleeping beauties.

After Grant left I ambled back toward my bedroom and found Ann alone in bed. I could hear the shower running and assumed that Cathy was in there. I crawled under the sheets and cuddled up behind my favorite daughter-in-law. Letting my rapidly stiffing rod slip between her legs I whispered in her ear.

"Did you have as much fun as I did last night?" I asked. When she nodded and smiled I added. "I think Grant slept with your daughter and niece last night, but he's already left for work."

"I knew he would. I guess what he does is between him and them. I can't complain about how others behave unless I'm willing to have others tell me what I can and can't do." She said.

We were still cuddling when Cathy exited the bathroom and joined us.

"Take my place here Cathy." Ann said as she slipped out of bed. "I want a turn in the shower."

Cathy climbed on top of me and resting on her elbows, forced my dick down between my own legs with her pubic bone. She let her nipples dance before my eyes on her dangling breasts while she smiled down into my eyes.

"You really do have a very talented tongue. I enjoyed myself immensely last night." She said as both my granddaughter and her cousin bounced into the room.

Gramps sure knows how to eat out doesn't he Aunt Cathy?" Kelly said. "I bet he could suck juice out of a rock."

"I...I...I..." Was all Cathy was able to mumble.

Both her niece and daughter joined us is the bed and were just giggling and bouncing up and down when Ann came out of the bathroom to investigate. It didn't take long before both Kelly and Anne discarded their T-shirts and joined the rest of us in the buff.

"You're the best Gramps." Kelly said. "Now that you've fucked all four of us, we want you to tell us which one of us is the best screw."

"You're crazy Kelly. You can never compare apples and oranges. Each has its own distinct taste and texture, and each is equally as tasty as the other. I love you all. I hope we can all enjoy each other forever. In fact why don't we go get some breakfast and rejuvenate this old body of mine. I'll take you all on, but only one at a time. OK?" I said as I led what looked like a Chinese fire drill to the kitchen.

* * * * *

(Don't write me that Tracy Lords was the Pet and that Vanessa Williams was featured in the September 1984 issue of Penthouse. I was using Literotica poetic license.)

12