Daughter Joins the Fun Ch. 01

Story Info
This is an expansion on my previous story - The New Members.
2.1k words
4.12
32.2k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeasGriz
NeasGriz
20 Followers

*** INTRO

In some ways, this is a continuation to The New Members. It is the same family. This story began forming while I was in the middle of the last chapter, hence the ending. All characters are fictitious and over 18. Although I have never indulged in this, nor have I have had these thoughts about my own girls, I do remember a cousin that I had the hots for in my much younger days and would have jumped at the opportunity if it had ever arisen. I have debated about publishing this as I am unsure of my writing skills but have decided to put it out there. I hope you enjoy my efforts.

Ch. 01 The Deception is Discovered

Our pregnant young neighbor, Shari had spent the night with my wife Sue and me (Jody). We have a secret arrangement whereby she will come to our house via a hidden connection between our yards and join Sue and I in some wonderfully passionate sessions. We have set up one of our spare bedrooms with a bed for her 11-month-old daughter. Our youngest, Cindy lives at home and is fully aware of the situation -- in fact, it was her idea to begin with several months ago. She is almost 20 and will be starting at the local college in the fall. I digress. The next morning as we are getting breakfast for everyone, Cindy blurts out "it's not fair that the 3 of you are having all the fun. I have to sit in my room and listen and just fantasize about what it would all be like!"

My daughter is now in tears and being comforted by the two women that I have had the honor to be of service to for the last 4 months. It is though my worst fears have been realized. I brought these questions up when my wife and daughter approached me about the whole scenario back in February. Shari's husband Dan is a wonderful young man, but he is still learning how to be a 'proper' father and husband. He has not satisfied Shari in the past during her first pregnancy, and it started to be the same immediately after she became pregnant at Christmas. I digress again.

I walk over to these three gorgeous women and wrap them all in a hug. I then place my hands gently on my daughter's face and tilt her head to make eye contact. "Cindy, what would you have me or us do?" I mentioned when you all bombarded me with this whole idea that the last thing I ever wanted to do was hurt anyone. You all assured me that it would not happen and that you had thought about all possible scenarios. I don't understand." I have tears in my eyes as I am saying this as it is ripping me apart to see her so distraught.

"Daddy, I love you all so much. Shari is more than a friend and I am closer to her than any of my sisters. You already know that. I also told you that I am a virgin and plan to stay that way until I find the right person. I have also heard how wonderful the three of you are together. I sometimes sit outside your door so I can hear what you are all talking about. I also hear how excited mom and Shari get when you are getting them off with your tongue. I get so excited and wet."

Sue says "Cindy, how long has this been happening?"

"From the very first time that Shar came over. I was so happy that daddy agreed to help her and the idea that you were eager to join them made my mind go to places I never thought of."

I am still cupping my daughter's face in my hands and I look into those wonderfully expressive eyes of hers and say "young lady, I asked a question -- what would you have us do?" Was my daughter suggesting that she wanted to join us? I had never thought of any of my 3 daughters in that way. Then again, Shari is only a little over a year older than Cindy and 6 months younger than our son. I think "what am I doing to my family?"

Cindy immediately takes advantage of the situation. She grasps my hands and leads all of us to the living room. Emily is crawling behind us not wanting to miss on any attention that she knows we will give her. We all sit and Cindy kneels at my feet still holding my hands. Sue picks Em up and gives her some loving. Cindy then looks at each of us and settles back on my face and says "I am not sure, really. What I can tell you is that this morning when you all woke and had one of your early morning sessions, I found that Shari hadn't locked your door like she normally does."

"How do you ... "

"Dad, let me finish please. I have tried the door every time I am standing outside, hoping that I might be able to peek in to see what is causing mom and Shari to squeal. It started as curiosity. This morning, the door was not locked. I opened the door and saw you licking away on Shari and mom sucking and playing with her nipples. I got lost and almost gave away that I was in your room, but I think she had an orgasm just as I slipped and that is why you didn't hear me. And then Shari told you both 'lets do that thing' and mom laid down and Shari was on her hands and knees above her and you entered Shari and mom started licking both of you. It was so erotic and I had my own orgasm just watching. I wanted so much to just come and join you all. I don't think I am lesbian, but I truly love you all."

I am yet again stunned by the mature talk and thinking of my youngest daughter.

"Dad, I know you would never hurt me or mom -- any woman for that matter. Who would be better to teach me about sex than you? Who on this earth could I trust to keep me safe and happy than these 3 people that I am sitting here with right now? All 3 of you are gorgeous and sexy. I have never hidden the fact that I have always found you to be a handsome man!"

"But I am your dad, sunshine. That is just because I have always been here to protect you."

"Really dad? Is that why for the last 2 years when I see you on the rare occasion in a pool or the lake with just your swimming trunks on; or when I sneak peaks in your room when you are coming out of your bathroom that my pussy gets wet and I have to go finger myself? That when I masturbate I am fantasizing about you taking me, at least until recently. Now my fantasies involve all 3 of you in different ways. Oh, by the way, why do I find myself more attracted to Shari the further along she gets in her pregnancy? I am confused, and frustrated, and horny, and I just want the 3 of you to accept that and let me join you!"

My precious little girl is in tears again. I get down on the floor and cradle her like I have done countless times, but this time is different. I realize that my sweet daughter isn't a little girl, maybe for the first time I am seeing her as the beautiful woman she has become. She is actually prettier than either of these 2 ladies that have seduced me into this whole affair. How can I be thinking about my daughter this way? Can I truly be considering this? "Cindy, I really need to think about this and we all need to talk about this some more when we aren't so emotional." And then, without realizing the words or actions "Cindy, I am not saying no. I am saying that we need to be sure about this before we move forward if we choose to do this." And then I kiss my daughter on the lips! Where did that come from?

The next thing I know, both Sue and Shari have joined us on the floor in our embrace and Shari says to Cindy "we will figure something out for you too, WE promise!"

We don't see or hear from Shari for a couple of days. Late on the 3rd evening, I hear the door to the house open with a key, knowing it is Shari and Emily. I wait for her to put the baby to bed and to join us, but she doesn't come in to our room. I dozed off waiting for her. Around 3 am, I go to the bathroom and make my rounds around the house to ensure it is secure. I check in on Em and she is sleeping peacefully. That is when I hear soft moaning and purring coming from Cindy's room. I stand quietly outside the door and listen to the sounds emanating from within. I turn the handle gently and peek inside. To my astonishment, I see Shari between my daughter's legs lapping away at Cindy's very swollen pussy and clit while her hands are rubbing, caressing and pinching at her magnificent breasts! I stare for what seems to be an eternity and realize that I have just cum without even touching myself! I am soaking in the sheer beauty of both women and the acts they are performing. I decide to let them have their time and quickly shut the door and go to my office to think.

As I am pondering the events of the last several months, it dawns on me that this whole situation must have been orchestrated by Cindy from the very beginning. My mind wanders to the sight that is burned into my memory. I am getting hard just thinking about it all. I go back to bed with the intention of giving Sue a good fucking, but I discover that she is no longer in our bed. As horny as I am, I decide it best to wait to see what occurs with this new dimension in the home.

When I wake in the morning, Shari and the baby have already left and Sue is leaving for her appointments. Cindy informs me that she has today off and asks if it is ok to come and talk with me after she runs a quick errand. I find it interesting that they are all acting so normally. They all leave for their respective things and I go to my office to begin a long, boring day of work. I had lost track of time and was startled when Cindy appeared at my office door. I glanced up from my desk and then stopped everything. I looked back up at my sweet daughter to discover that in her place was a beautiful young woman. She had been home long enough to remove all of her clothes and was standing there completely naked with a rose between her teeth.

Cindy looked and me and said "daddy, I have been trying to plan this for as long as I can remember -- well, more like a few years! I know what you are thinking, but I want you to hear me out before you say a word. I love you, we all do! We all know you would never hurt any of us and we have all told you that many times. This is what I want; no, NEED! YOU are the man that I want to teach me, to touch me, to fondle and caress me, and the MAN that I have planned to give my virginity to from the beginning. It took me years to find the right circumstance that would create the opportunity for me to be right where I am now. I am naked, I am horny as hell, I finally have mom's blessing, I have learned some things from Shari that I would have never thought of, and ... I KNOW this is right -- for me and for you! Are you going to make me beg or are you going to come to bed and begin teaching me how to be a woman?" With that, she turned and walked towards the bedroom, wiggling her tight little ass at me as she went.

NeasGriz
NeasGriz
20 Followers