Daughter Lena Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our mutual laughter eased the tension, but not for long.

I turned away from Lena who was sitting in the corner of the couch with her knees pulled up tight o her chest and said, "As long as we're being boldly honest, the shock of you showing me your almost hairless pussy and seeing you get dripping wet was far more exciting than anything I did to Donna. We have had a great time tonight and I think it would be wrong for us to have sex together, but I would love to put some lotion on you. Are you game?"

"Whoa, Papasan. Looking and lusting is one thing, but touching is something else. I think you are the sexiest man alive but I could never betray Mom by making love to you. Then again if we put limits on, maybe there is a way. I'm getting wet all over again just thinking about the possibilities. Tell you what. I'll let you put lotion on me with these conditions. 1) We don't get totally naked. Don't know why, just something about still having some clothes on that makes it OK. 2) This has to be a one-time event. No repeat performances. I'm not sure I will be able to face you when I'm sober as it is. And 3) I get to put lotion on you too. Do we have a deal?"

"Such a deal! If you're sure about this, I'll get the lotion." I didn't give her the chance to object. I turned to get the lotion and when I turned back around, she was lying flat on her back, legs together and arms folded over her chest. I thought in seeing her pussy the first time that it was huge, but seeing it while she was on her back was awesome. Her mound was so large that it seemed to loom higher than her small breasts. The sight of her made me gasp for air and my heart rate must have increased to sprint mode. I knelt next to the couch and ogled over her prone body. Her eyes were shut and she almost quivered in anticipation of my touch. I took her arms and lay them at her sides and slowly lifted her shirt. I wanted to be greedy and ravish her, but more than that I wanted her to reach levels of excitement she had obviously never reached before. Lena's small pert breasts didn't require the support of a bra and she seldom wore one. I lay the shirt above her breasts and for an instant thought I was looking at the body of a pre-teen girl. The tiny titties and almost hairless pussy were marvelous. As softly as I could, I touched her tiny nipples, moving in ever-increasing circles until my fingers touched the flat of her chest, then trailed them downward toward her navel through the faintest of downy fuzz. With the art of a masseuse my fingers barely touched and caressed the surface of her skin as I progressed downward. I stopped short of that glorious mound and repeated the procedure several times. Each time I approached the fine red hair on her pussy she involuntarily raised her hips to meet my touch. In a quiet, wavering voice she asked, "What about the lotion?"

"All in good time, my Love. First I want to touch the "natural" you." I readjusted my position on the floor so that I could reach Lena's feet and legs. I started at the ankles and worked the same magic upward stopping just short of her heated pussy. The involuntary action this time was to spread her legs as I approached her center. Each time she spread them, I gently closed them and started the action again. Finally I could stand it no longer. I centered myself with her pussy and with the same light massage technique, caressed her mound, dipping lower and lower toward her clit with each revolution. Her hands went to her breasts and mimicked my motions.

Her breathing was heavy and she softly moaned with every breath. Her breathing and her hands stopped when I pulled her feet up to her buttocks and as I slowly spread her knees apart, I almost shot my load against the side of the couch. Her juices lined the inside of her thighs half way down her legs. A large spot of moisture had spread on the sofa cushion and as I spread her knees farther I watched as her thick wetness literally ran from her open cunt into the crack of her ass. Starting on the inside of her thighs, I started the small circles aiming at the center of her womanhood. With greater pressure I massaged her outer labia, gently kneading the soft flesh and working from her sloshing hole to her engorged clit, now poking its curious head from the folds. Cupping my hand, I covered her whole pussy with my fingers brushing the cushion.

Then in an upward motion I pulled copious amounts of her hot fluids up and over her mound. I did this several times until her entire pussy glistened with her sweet juices. I knew it was a risk and I didn't want to spoil the mood, but I just had to ask, "We can't use lotion yet. Do you know why?" "No," she said in a whimpering voice. "Because it tastes terrible. Ready or not here I come, well I'm not really cumming, but you know what I mean," I joked. "Go for it," she laughed, "but just quit messing around. This is serious shit." It was a huge couch and allowed me the pleasure to lie on my stomach between her legs and only have my legs from the knees down hanging over the far edge. First I blew lightly on her wet pussy and goose bumps formed on the inside of her thighs. But before I would allow myself to taste that glorious mound, I put my face as close as I could without touching and inhaled that naturally perfumed scent. Then ever so gently touched the tip of my tongue directly on her clit.

She jolted and her eyes flew open. "If you do that shit again, I am going to Cum all over your face before you can pull away," she gasped. "All in due time, my Dear. I am looking forward to becoming a glazed donut," I responded. The next touch of my tongue was where my Daddy used to call the "taint" skin. Taint pussy and taint asshole, just somewhere in between. As I licked upward I could taste the sweetness of my daughter, lapping up enough of her juices to make me swallow the sweet nectar. The texture was slick and coated my mouth and throat as I swallowed.

The taste was sweet but slightly acidic. The volume was immense. I would stop short of her enflamed clit, not because I didn't want to pleasure her, but because I wanted to extend my own greedy pleasures. I licked all the juices from her thighs and those I spread over her puffy mound. When only the remnants of my saliva glistened on her pussy, I started again, only to fill my mouth again with those luscious fluids. Her fists squeezed the cushions on the couch and I could tell she wanted immediate release. But knowing this was an opportunity I could only dream about in the future, I wasn't ready to end it. Pulling my mouth away from her wanton cunt, I slowly slid on finger into her steaming hole. She tightened and froze for a moment, then relaxed and resumed her soft moans.

In a single forward motion I pushed my finger to the hilt, the moved my finger inside her in a "come here" motion. With her juices in a continuous flow the second finger went in just as easily. The third encountered more tightness until I worked it in and out several times. Lena was in a frenzy and my thrusts into her tight cunt were coming faster and harder. One finger of the second hand joined the three from the first and so on until I was fucking my daughter with three fingers on each hand, and we were both loving it. Now was the time to bring her to heights yet unknown.

I was in absolute control and she loved that as well. Still pumping my fingers in and out of her I clamped my mouth down hard on her pussy and sucked her swollen clit into my mouth. The response was unmistakable as her body shook and spasms of orgasms wrenched her body. Her legs clamped tight to the side of my head and her hands tried to push my face away. But that wasn't going to happen. I continued sucking and pumping, and sucking and pumping until once again her body writhed in pleasure. With a last quiver and jerk she lay motionless. I looked up, hoping to see the joy on her face, but it was buried beneath her folded arms. I very gently withdrew my fingers as she jerked once more.

"Lena? Lena, are you alright," I asked.

With her arms still covering her face she said, "You bastard, I never did get that lotion."

"Maybe another time sweetheart when you can control your body to the point of not trying to drown me," I said. She laughed weekly but didn't respond. "I don't think we're quite done yet, but don't worry, it won't take long," I added. She moved her arms away and smiled down at me. "Go wash your face, for Heavens sake. You're a mess," she chortled. When I got up she followed me into the bathroom and stood in the doorway while I washed my face. Then with that girlish smirk she said, "Sit up there on the counter top, Big Boy. You're not getting any lotion either."

I removed my pants, wet from my own flowing juices and sat on the counter. She wasted no time in putting her mouth on the head of my cock. I warned her that I was on the verge and that it would be her only warning, but as usual, she ignored me. My hardest cock is only about 7 inches and she took the better half in a single gulp. On her second downward stroke she swallowed my entire cock. Her lips pressed tight against the base of my cock and her tongue licked at my balls. It was way too much for me and her throat tightened as my cock swelled in anticipation of my cum.

She knew what was coming and only sucked harder. I pulled her head harder to my body but could go no farther down her throat. The cum came hard and fast and I never even felt her swallow. She continued the pressure without pulling off my cock until the sensations were unbearable. When her mouth finally released its death grip, she pulled her mouth off my withering dick. The smile was back as she cleaned the last cum drops from my cock, then methodically started licking my balls. I thought heaven had come and gone, but not so. Her mouth once again sucked my prick in and she started a rapid up and down motion while fondling by balls. I thought it was an effort in futility and actually somewhat annoying at first. Then the feelings started again and I could feel my dick growing in her hot mouth. "Wait, Babe, this is not very comfortable," I told her.

Actually I would have sat on a bed of coals to have the experience, but I wanted to touch her again. I took her by the hand and led her to the bed. "Since you're not to be out-done, at least let me touch you while you're doing the deed. Don't worry, I won't ask to fuck you, although we would probably both agree at this point. I'll lie down and you kneel next to me. That way I can put my fingers in you. I promise it will help me come again." She did as requested and I found myself once again hot for that young pussy. I pumped two fingers in and out of that slick cunt, her juices flooding over my hand, in the same rhythm that she mouth-stoked my cock. The timing could not have been more perfect. I felt her cunt tighten and her orgasm start just as I started cumming in her mouth for the second time. Again she took my cock to the full length and sucked me dry.

We both lay on the bed in silence for a few minutes. "I don't think it's a good idea for us to sleep in the same bed, do you," I finally asked.

"Fuck no, you horny old bastard. And besides I want to be there when Donna wakes up tomorrow."

Laughter ensued and Lena left my room. The sun would rise in the next hour or so and all I could do was think about that precious pussy of my daughter's. I wondered how things would be in the daylight.

The next day Lena and Donna recovered Donna's car and loaded to head home, the silence was deafening. When I asked if everything was OK, Lena just smiled and winked. Lena gave me a peck on the cheek and whispered, "Let me know when Mom leaves town again." "You know I will since you still owe me one," I responded. Her expression questioned the comment at first, then she caught on. "Indeed I do. Later Pops," she laughed as she got in the car.

12