Daughter, Lover, Superheroine Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... well I'm glad you're both ok, but why..."

Before she could ask any more questions, Vicky had thrown herself into Barbara's arms. She pressed herself tightly against Barbara.

"Mother... I got to thinking again, about all you've suffered. I don't want any of it to ever happen to you again. Ever."

The tears were welling up again in Vicky's eyes. Barbara stroked the back of her head.

"It's alright, my love. It's alright. It hasn't been... been all that terrible, Vicky dear. Cindy's been there with me, all along, and she's made it all more than bearable. She's been a magnificent pillar of strength for me... and now I have you, too." She smiled indulgently.

"She should've done better," Vicky muttered resentfully.

Barbara raised her eyebrows. Vicky said fiercely, "I won't let any more harm come to you, Mother. And we have a wonderful way for me to get even stronger than ever. With your milk being such a nourishing protein complex, and with my battle prowess, we will conquer all our enemies - together!"

She reached a brazen hand into Barbara's bathrobe, down the front. Barbara flinched and shrank away a little, but Vicky was insistent.

"Make me stronger, Mother," she whispered, her eyes shining brightly. She curved her hand around Barbara's breast, her thumb stroking the areola.

Despite herself, Barbara moaned softly at the pleasurable sensation.

"Strong, beautiful Mother..." Vicky moaned.

She pushed Barbara up against the wall, grabbed Barbara's wrists, and pinned them to either side of her head.

"Give me your milk, Mother. Please," she pleaded, her voice hoarse with desire.

There didn't seem any reason to refuse, even though Barbara wondered where Cindy was and why Vicky's emotions were overflowing at the moment.

But Vicky was her daughter too, was she not? Adopted, after a fashion, but all the same...

She closed her eyes and leaned against the wall, flexing her chest, as Vicky drank her fill from one breast, then from the right.

Then suddenly...

"Mom? Vicky?"

Her eyes flew open. Cindy was standing just outside the room, in the corridor. She seemed upset at what she was seeing. And the look Vicky gave her was... angry? Triumphant?

Cindy strode into the room, with balled fists. Vicky squared her shoulders and clenched her fists as well.

Barbara stepped in between them. "Stop it, both of you!" she said, tearfully. "Stop this!"

What was going on here? Why were her daughters suddenly at each other's throats? What had happened out there?

[TO BE CONTINUED]