Daughter, Lover, Superheroine Ch. 09

Story Info
The sisterly duel ends - an interlude - and a new challenge!
6.7k words
4.47
13.2k
7

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KatieTay
KatieTay
372 Followers

[This story is set in Paragon City, taken from the former MMO game City of Heroes. All place names, hero names and registered trademarks belong to their rightful legal owners and are not intended as copyright infringement in any way. This work is purely meant as a piece of entertainment, and not for commercial purposes in any way, shape or form.]

[The precursor to this series is entitled "Mom the Superheroine".]

[Though there are incestuous elements between a mother and her consenting adult daughter here, this story is really about the personal journey of two superheroines.]

*****

There they stood, like a diorama, illustrating age-old truths - the thrill of victory, the agony of defeat.

Vicky was on her knees, her legs splayed out, her head bowed. Her trembling upraised arms were bending, as if she were a female Atlas no longer able to bear the weight of the skies.

And Cindy - proud, strong Cindy - stood above, teeth bared in a grimace of effort, sweat pouring from every pore, as she pushed down upon Vicky's hands. It was her arms, her body, that was generating that immense power necessary to keep Vicky down.

She had never seen her daughter so fired up - not against Elena, nor the Supa-Troll. Of course, against Elena, Cindy had been fighting through unimaginable agony to win a match she simply had to win, with unthinkable consequences should she have lost - yet somehow this was a different Cindy that had been brought out.

That was a grin playing on Cindy's features - Barbara was sure of it. It was a grin that spoke of the pleasure of dominance: the sheer thrill of feeling one's strength overcome another's, slowly and sensually... of seeing the agony on your opponent's face, agony that you knew you had put there... of seeing the unspoken submission in an all-but-defeated opponent's eyes, acknowledging your physical superiority...

Cindy hadn't gotten that from her, she knew - Barbara could conceive of such urges and feelings, but they were quite alien to her nature. It wasn't quite the sadism of Valerie and Elena, either...

... it had come from Vicky.

It was the will to win of Conqueress, a woman who knew just how much stronger she was than others around her, and reveled in the awareness. It was the drive to achieve victory without reservation, but it didn't tip over into frenzy... like Barbara had done when she'd defeated Valerie at long last. She could still remember it sometimes, the way she had felt when she had seen Valerie's hated face beneath her, in between her legs... and how good it had felt to close her fingers around Valerie's neck...

But no... that was not her. And Vicky's ruthlessness was not berserk fury, yet it undoubtedly was part of what made her so very strong.

Barbara worried sometimes that Cindy had picked up too much of her own softness - and yes, she knew she was soft, inside, she'd always had a marshmallow core - and she had hoped Michelle would impart a little worldly toughness. Now, as she saw Cindy gleefully - gleefully! - pressing Vicky's hands down all the way to her shoulders, she realized she had this to be grateful to her Praetorian daughter for.

"Submit... bitch," Cindy said, smirking.

She had never known her daughter to use epithets like that. The way she'd just said it, however... it was not without its appeal. Whenever they'd roleplayed this way, Cindy had invariably dissolved into giggles after a few minutes - she couldn't keep up the pretense of dominating her mother and calling her mean names. Now Cindy was leaning fully into it, and Barbara discovered with a small frisson of shock that she was loving every moment of it.

Vicky looked up at her, her face a contorted rictus of disbelief and rage. She snarled and her whole body bunched up as she attempted to power her body upright... but Cindy hunched over, leaned in and matched her strength. The cords of her trapezius muscles bunched up like steel cables. The ridges of her triceps were miniature mountain ranges.

Vicky's knees lifted only an inch or so off the floor... and, by the by, went down again. She slumped, her still shaking hands pressed against her own shoulders, and finally looked down and whispered the words of submission.

And Cindy released Vicky's hands, slowly took hold of Vicky's chin, tilted the face of her twin upwards... and swiftly gave it a stinging slap, causing Vicky to gasp and fall over on one side, putting her hands out for balance.

Then Cindy lifted her foot and planted it squarely on Vicky's hips. Looking her mother straight in the eyes, Cindy drew herself up to her full height, raised her arms, and pulled them down into the biggest double-biceps flex Barbara had ever seen.

Almost as though she were in a trance, Barbara stepped forward, and reached out to caress Cindy's quivering, veined biceps. Cindy's smile became tremulous, and she gave a small gasp when Barbara's fingers made contact.

Her eyes shone, as if to say - and from deep familiarity Barbara knew that Cindy was indeed thinking it - "Feel these muscles - the winner's muscles! Feel how strong they are, for you!"

They stood like that for some time - Vicky reclining on her side, looking up while Cindy kept her foot planted just above her hip; Cindy holding her flex, like a living stature of victory, and moaning softly while Barbara's hands wandered all over her body; Barbara's fingers kneading the rock-hard mounds of Cindy's arms and shoulders, stroking the gentle curves of Cindy's lower breasts, tracing the lines on her sculpted abdominal slabs, probing the moist fleshy cleft of Cindy's wet pussy...

It was surreal, for Barbara - there she was, proud beautiful Cindy, but Vicky's posture of abject defeat tugged at some very specific heartstrings. After all, they looked practically the same...

Finally, Cindy lifted her foot off Vicky and stepped into a tight full-body embrace with her mother. Behind her, Vicky slowly rose to her feet. Barbara found herself gazing at this amazing young woman, who was now looking back at her with such longing in her clear eyes... her daughter from another world who had come into their lives, and had just skirted the edges of being an interloper...

Her Cindy had grown, yet again, and become still stronger, thanks to her battle sister. The Praetorian had brought out the will to win, the drive, that lay within Cindy, not fully unlocked until now. She could feel it, somehow, in Cindy's embrace - there was now something she couldn't define with words, something within her that was making her crushing embrace even stronger in some way, some steel that now lay beneath the surface of Cindy's spirit. She had tasted what it was to crush a determined opponent who could match her strength for strength, what it was to wring the worthy words of submission from such a one...

Then she gasped and squealed, like a little girl, as Cindy suddenly released the hug and swept Barbara up in her arms like a little girl, bearing the larger woman's weight with seemingly effortless ease, and carried her off to their bedroom, while they kissed with furious passion...

**

Vicky dressed herself slowly. As she pulled on her elbow gloves, she fancied she could hear their lovemaking - the walls were fully soundproof and bunker-thick, of course, but still, it was as if she was there with them, seeing their writhing limbs entwined, hearing the throaty moans of pleasure from their lips...

She had been winning! She had been dominating all the way. She could feel in her bones and her muscles that she was the stronger... and of course, Barbara's delectable breast milk had helped...

But at the last, as they stood face to face, toe to toe, chest to chest, and matched muscle against muscle... something in her had given way to whatever was in her rival.

The Conqueress had been conquered, this day.

But if that had to happen... it was just as well that Cindy, her Primal twin, would be the one to do it.

She again experienced the welter of emotions she always did, when she thought of her Primal counterpart. As far as the multi-versal joke about "fight or fuck" went, well... to Vicky's mind, the answer had always been, as the popular saying went, "why not both?" And in any order, too, or simultaneously, it didn't matter.

As she sat down to pull on her boots, she found that she was glad. There was an ache in her heart, yes, but she was also suffused with gladness.

Cindy was up to it, she knew that now. She had seen and felt it for herself, in Cindy's blazing eyes, in that little smirk of cruel delight that had pulled at Cindy's lips when she gazed down upon the losing Vicky, in the stinging pain of that last domineering slap.

Her mother, in this world, would not only be a strong, powerful metahuman... but also be protected by someone she could acknowledge fully as her equal. No version of her, in any universe, should be a weak milksop, a cookie with a crumbly center, a pliant submissive victim! Cindy had shown, at last, that she was none of these things.

She did not begrudge Cindy this victory, not one bit... but still, winning would have been wonderful. Taking Barbara, right in front of Cindy's eyes, would have been such a thrill. The thought made her a little wistful.

Her pussy was sore with need, by now, especially when she closed her eyes and thought about pressing it to Barbara's. She hadn't pulled on the bottom piece of her suit yet. Well, she would not be disturbed for a while yet, she suspected. She lay back on the bench, and spread her legs.

Her wristband beeped, on that hidden frequency only she could hear.

She glowered at it, then sat up, flipped a panel, and pressed a button.

"What is it?"

"Conqueress, it's quite a pleasure to hear your voice again, quite a pleasure. I trust your interactions with your doppelganger proceed according to your wishes?"

"Not accurate, Mr. G. She's not a doppelganger. She is her own person."

"Ah, are those overtones of sisterly love I hear? Very touching, indeed, very touching. I am very pleased to know you are enjoying the company of your counterpart, very pleased. Will this entail a change of, mmm, plans, Conqueress?"

The silence stretched to a few moments - with Mr. G, Vicky knew, every second was like an eloquent eternity. The question had caught her off-guard.

Finally, knowing she had already given away far more of her thoughts than she'd intended with those few silent seconds, she said, "No. Give me an update."

"Very well, Conqueress, I am happy to be of service, as always. Everything is going according to plan. The Syndicate has become stretched sufficiently thin that they no longer have time to focus their vengeance on you. It has been quite difficult to achieve this, quite difficult. Wu Yin's hatred for you runs very deep, Conqueress, very deep. But for now, the Syndicate is occupied with other matters. It is an appropriate time for your return, yes, an appropriate time."

"Alright. Commence preparations. I will return within the hour."

"Understood, Conqueress. Before you go... I trust your... other task has been completed?"

"It was accomplished within the first two days. I had no trouble. Was there ever any doubt?"

"None whatsoever, Conqueress, none whatsoever."

She flicked the panel shut, terminating the transdimensional conduit.

It was time for her to go.

**

Cindy lay in the crook of her beloved mother's arm, mind drifting away on clouds of bliss.

Orgasm after shattering orgasm later, even their prodigious endurance had been temporarily exhausted. Their sheets, too, were soaked through, with sweat and their other bodily secretions.

She had indulged herself with wild abandon, as she never had before. No victory had ever tasted so sweet - not even her very first one, over Elena! That one had been special - the first time always was, after all - but it had been a little tainted by the ungodly amount of pain she had been in.

This one was the first one she could fully enjoy, as the clearly dominant winner!

She had grown stronger than ever - she could feel it. She knew it. She snuggled up against her drowsy mother, and nibbled lightly at an engorged pink nipple - the source of her strength, her strong sexy mother. She was mighty because she lapped daily from the fountain of Barbara, the fountain of womanly strength.

But as they lay in post-coital bliss, mother and daughter in each other's arms, she realized that another thing had made her stronger than before.

Vicky, the Conqueress, had brought out her spirit in an unprecedented way. It was... such tremendous fun, to have an archrival, and to go up against one's archrival uncertain about the outcome. Sexy stakes added to the intensity, but the true thrill was there regardless - to face an equal, woman to woman, and see who was better!

Cindy grinned again as she conjured up that sweet mental image of proud, arrogant Vicky on her knees, grunting her submission. She licked her lips - the insides of her mouth were coated with a heady cocktail of Barbara's love juices, saliva, milk and sweat. It would be nice, she thought, to add Vicky's taste to the mix.

She wasn't selfish... she could share. With her battle sister, it wouldn't be a hardship.

Just as she was drifting off into slumber, though, she felt the rumbling - and so did Barbara. Her mother opened her eyes, blinking quizzically, and then sat up in alarm.

"Cindy... isn't that... the portal room generator?"

"You're right, Mom!" Cindy gasped.

They wasted no time. Cindy experienced a sense of déjà vu as, once again, mother and daughter raced through the hallway of their home base towards the portal room, just like the first time, except that this time both of them were unclothed, not just Barbara.

Vicky was there, standing at the control panel, while the portal that was supposed to be defunct had opened up and was a swirling maelstrom of strange crackling energy!

"Vicky!" Cindy cried out.

Her twin's head snapped up at the sound. Vicky's mouth opened into an "O" of dismay, and quickly she turned back to the control panel, pushing on some buttons and pulling on a large lever.

In one bound, Barbara and Cindy leaped down onto the portal room floor from the upper gallery, just as the portal's energies began to flicker and fade. In an instant, they were at Vicky's side.

Vicky looked uncharacteristically flustered. "Mother! Cindy! Um... what are you doing here?"

"What're you talking about? We live here! What're you doing?" Cindy yelled. She was upset and confused. "I thought you said this portal wasn't working, and that you couldn't get back! What's happening here? Were you leaving?"

Barbara stretched out a hand and laid it on Vicky's shoulder, and rather more solicitously asked, "What's the matter, Vicky? Please, tell us what's going on - I hope you weren't really planning to leave like this without saying goodbye! We're family!"

Vicky looked down. "I thought you both would be... otherwise occupied," she mumbled. "I received an urgent summons to return. I didn't want to... interrupt."

For some long moments, no one spoke. Then Cindy found her voice and said, "You... you knew how to get back all along, didn't you? You weren't stuck here, like you said?"

She hoped she wasn't sounding too accusatory. It didn't seem to matter that much that Vicky had not been on the level - she was aware that Vicky had been actually about to leave. This awareness was gaining in urgency, and starting to occupy the forefront of her thoughts.

Vicky sighed. She reached out, and placed her hands lightly on their waists. "I'm sorry... Mother... sister," she said, turning from one to the other. "Cindy's right. I'm afraid I haven't been entirely honest.

"I did come here with a specific task to finish, and I did so with expedience, just a while after I arrived. But there were other reasons that made it necessary for me to take an extended vacation here. Now, the time has come for me to go back. And yes... I could've done this at any time. But I didn't want to... because I liked it here, because of the both of you.

"I didn't want to tell you... because frankly, the details wouldn't have endeared you to me. I have a career to advance, in Praetoria, and sometimes I have to do things you both would consider... ugly. I've come to feel this more keenly, especially after today.

"Cindy, I envy you, for so many reasons. You have our mother, strong and powerful, the most wonderfully loving woman in the world, as you know. And you were right - as you proved just now, she has made you stronger in every way. You are a worthy protector of our mother, Cindy.

"You've both made me feel so good here, in a way I've never felt before. Here in your world, you walk a noble path, a bright path. I've seen the kind of respect and adoration you command. The people love you for a reason, and you showed me what that reason is.

"It felt good to share this with you, even for just a little bit... even if I messed it up at the end. But now I'm going back to my world, where things aren't as perfect as I made them out to be. Our very existence is threatened from within and without, and to protect my city, my world, my people... I'm going to have to do things my way, not yours. I know you wouldn't approve, Mother... nor you, sister... but I have no alternative.

"Now I really should be getting back. I'm sorry I tried to leave without saying my farewells." Her lips quirked. "I doubt you would have appreciated me barging in on your victory lovemaking, anyway."

Cindy leaned forward and wrapped her arms around her interdimensional twin, who hesitantly returned the embrace after a while. "But what about our rematch?" she said in a small voice, into Vicky's ear. "You can't leave without another try at beating me."

"You won, fair and square. Mother is yours, as we agreed."

"But I would've wanted to share. You know I would. You know Mom would've loved it, right, Mom?"

"Yes, my darling."

They hugged tightly together, all three of them.

"It has been wonderful, having a mother to love once again," Vicky said, thickly. "And it has been such a joy, Cindy, to match myself against you. We will meet again, Cindy... but under drastically different circumstances, I think."

Cindy drew back a little, wondering at the tone of dark foreboding that had entered Vicky's voice. "What... what do you mean?"

"The next time we meet," Vicky said, "may be as bitter foes. A storm is brewing. Our worlds are not at peace, as you may or may not be aware. You must get yourselves ready, Mother, sister!" She gripped their hands tightly in hers. "Mother, you must stay strong, and you must be careful. Cindy... promise me, you will do all you can to protect our mother! Promise me!"

Hesitantly, Cindy asked, "Do you mean to say... the next time we see you, it may be as part of an invading army? Will we... have to fight you, for real?"

To her surprise, Vicky laughed. "I do hope your mentor, that Michelle White, brings you up to speed soon, my dear sister! I think it is highly likely we will indeed face each other again... but it will be on my world, not yours; your world is carrying out the invasion, not mine!"

"If that's true, why would we want to be a part of that?" Barbara exclaimed, shaking her head. Cindy echoed the sentiment vigorously. "I won't have any part of an act of aggression like that," Barbara continued firmly, "let alone anything that would pit us against you, Vicky dear!"

Vicky sighed, and smiled ruefully. "You may both feel this way for now," she said, "but... storms have a way of sweeping things up in their path and smashing them to pieces. And I promise you, there is a storm coming, and both of you will probably have to play a part in it, and that part may very well involve Cindy facing me in a fight. I would never raise a hand against you, Mother... but Cindy and I could do it, as she well knows. It is your sense of duty and heroism that vastly increases the likelihood. You'll just have to take my word on this one.

KatieTay
KatieTay
372 Followers
12