Daughter Makes Daddy Her Slave

Story Info
Girl blackmails submissive step-dad into being her sex slave.
1.2k words
3.93
94.4k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LottaLove
LottaLove
82 Followers

"Oh, yeah! That's it Daddy. That's it... eat my pussy!" She cried out, her hands gripping the headboard tightly.

Since she was straddling my head, grinding her snatch into my face, I didn't have any choice but to do what she said.

But then that was how it always was with Ingrid.

Lying there, eating out her hot young cunt as she moaned loudly, I thought back to the day this had all started...

I'd just started doing the laundry, which is what I usually do on a Wednesday afternoon. My wife, Sandra, makes so much from her job as a solicitor that I stay home and do the housework.

It was a bit emasculating, but I wanted to be supportive, and I'd hated my last job so I was glad I didn't have to do that anymore. I used to work in tech support, and when I'd married Sandra and she'd instead I quit I was quite relieved.

Still, my life was far from perfect. Sandra's work meant she wasn't home much, and when she was she was usually pretty stressed.

I hadn't got any in quite a while.

That's probably why I made such a stupid mistake...

I walked into Ingrid's room and started looking for clothes that needed a wash. Ingrid was Sandra's daughter from her first marriage. Although she'd just started at university, she was still living with us so she could save some money.

As I picked up clothes off the floor, I started thinking what a beautiful young woman she was becoming.

Sure, she wasn't mature enough to move out (or do her own laundry), but physically she was every man's wet dream. Tall, athletic, pale skin, red hair, green eyes, perky young tits - I often had to stop myself staring when she was at home.

These thoughts were going through my mind as I bent down and picked up a pair of her knickers.

Hot pink with lace. I sat on the bed and stared at them in my hand.

Then, and I'm still not sure why I did this, I held them to my face and took a big sniff.

The scent of her pussy was intoxicating. I realised I was getting pretty hard.

I knew I shouldn't be doing this. Ingrid wasn't really my daughter, but I was married to her mum, and this felt pretty taboo.

The illicit nature of sniffing her knickers must've been really turning me on, because I undid my pants and started to stroke my cock.

Closing my eyes I imagined Ingrid. Her lips around my cock. Her hands playing with my balls.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

I snapped my eyes open to see Ingrid staring at me with a disgusted look on her face.

"I... um... er... thought you were out!" I spluttered.

"Obviously!" She said. "Unlucky for you, netball got cancelled this week."

"Ah, this... isn't what it looks like..." I said, hastily trying to cover my erection with a jumper.

"Oh ho ho, I think it is!" Ingrid replied, smiling wickedly. "and if you don't want me telling my mum about this you're gonna have to do exactly what I say."

"I, um..." I mumbled, wondering what I'd gotten myself into.

"This isn't a negotiation!" She said sternly. "Now, let me see your cock."

"What?!" I said, shocked.

"Don't make me mad! Take off your pants and show me your cock or I tell mum everything!" she yelled.

"Ok, ok!" I said and sheepishly stood up to let my pants fall around my ankles. My now semi-erect cock jutted out in front of me.

Ingrid giggled. "It's so small."

Embarrassed, I put my hands over my junk.

"I didn't say cover it up!" Ingrid said angrily. "Take off your shirt."

Slowly I did as she asked and stood there naked in front of her.

"You're a dirty old man, aren't you?" she said and I felt myself turn red. "But I kinda like that..."

She pulled her top down, and suddenly I was staring at her perfect tits. "Were you thinking about these?" She asked, "Were you imagining my perky young tits when you were touching yourself?"

I just stared at her chest, mesmerized by her tits. Pale white with large pink nipples - I'd never seen anything so beautiful.

"Well?!" Ingrid said, snapping me out of it. "You better answer me or I'll put them away."

"Yes... I was..." I croaked. "But... but we shouldn't be doing this..."

"Why? Because I'm your step-daughter? That's what makes this so hot." She said stepping forward and grabbed hold of my cock.

The touch of her hand on my throbbing hard-on sent a wave of pleasure through me. "Oh god." I groaned.

Ingrid giggled. "That's what you want, isn't it Daddy? You want your little girl to stroke your cock. Mmm. Tell me that's what you want."

"Oh... that's... what I want." I gasped.

"Hmmn, I know it is." Ingrid sighed. "I've seen the way you look at me. Mum probably hasn't been fucking you either, has she? She did that to her last few husbands too... but this feels pretty good, doesn't it?"

"Yes." I replied.

"Yes what?" asked Ingrid.

"Yes, it... feel good..." I said hesitantly.

"Mmmm, very good." Ingrid cooed. "It does feel good doesn't it? Why don't you get up on the bed, on all fours, since you like being a pig..."

I climbed up onto the bed on my hands and knees. Ingrid reached under me and stroked my cock with one hand while her other hand fondled my balls.

"You like that." Said Ingrid. I wasn't sure if it was a question.

"Yes." I said.

"No," said Ingrid. "Say what you like."

"I like you... stroking my cock..." I panted.

"Mmm, you'd do anything to feel this good, wouldn't you?"

"Oh... yeah... anything..."

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"Yes. Yes, I want to fuck you!"

Ingrid burst into cruel laughter.

"Daddy! You can't fuck me." Said Ingrid in a condescending voice. "Your cock is too small. I need a real man's cock to please me. Tell me you understand."

What the fuck was happening? "You need... uh... a real man's cock..." I grunted thrusting into her hand.

"Don't worry, we can still have a lot of fun. I'm going to make you my slave. You'll do whatever I say and, if you're lucky, I'll let you cum. Does that sound like fun?"

"Yes, but... I think I'm gonna cum..." I groaned.

"No!" Ingrid shouted and her hand grabbed around my balls like a cock ring, preventing me from cumming. "You do not cum until I give you permission. Now, will you be my slave?"

"Ugh, baby, please..." I begged. Not being able to cum was driving me nuts.

"Will you be my slave?" Ingrid repeated insistently.

"OK, yes. Yes. I'll be your slave." I shouted desperately.

"And you'll do whatever I say?"

"Yes. Anything."

"Well then cum for me. Cum for me slave daddy! Cum for me!"

With that I shot a huge load all over the bed. I don't think I've ever cum so hard in my life.

Ingrid took her hand and wiped cum all over my chest. "Hmmn. I think we're going to have a lot of fun." She smiled.

From that day on I was Ingrid's sex slave.

She'd come home and make me eat her pussy, or fuck her with a vibrator, or jerk off while she laughed.

LottaLove
LottaLove
82 Followers