Daughter Mine Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex in the kitchen, then off to bed.
1.6k words
4.28
96k
9
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 01/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the time Gabby came back things have been a little hectic. I had forgotten that she traveled at warp speed with everything she does while I tend to lumber along as a good old comfortable shoe would.

As is happened, she was the first to awaken the next morning. Gabby always was one to hit the ground running as soon as she was awake. This morning was no exception.

I awoke to the smell of bacon frying and the coffee pot burbling its happy tune. Slipping on a pair of running shorts, I ambled into the kitchen to find Gabby happily humming some song as she proceeded to burn the hell out of the bacon. I also had forgotten her limited culinary skills.

She glanced at me and flashed that million dollar smile – and my heart melted again. She was so pretty standing there in nothing but a pink satin thong. Dancing around as she continued humming – not paying any attention to what she was doing.

I reached for her, turning off the stove so the burned offerings to the Gods could silently sit there and disintegrate. Kissing her deeply as she returned my kiss – our hands were all over each other – pinching and pulling – rubbing and kissing.

Turning her around, I placed my mouth on that special little spot at the base of her skull – that little 'on' button of hers. As I sucked gently on her neck, she began squirming in my arms – rubbing that fantastic ass all over my rapidly hardening cock.

I reached around her and, sliding my hand beneath her thong, slipped a finger into her pussy. Moist and juicy already – just like I like it. And she squirmed some more – working my cock with her ass cheeks until I was rock hard.

I maneuvered her to the island counter separating the kitchen from the dining room – picking her up and depositing her on the island. Pushing her back, I stripped her of her thong and spread her legs – opening her up for my inspection. Yes – she was dripping.

Leaning down, I gently began kissing her inner thighs as my hands forced her to lie back. Working slowly and deliberately, I kissed up one thigh to the juncture of her sex. Her cunt lips were red and swollen – swelling more by the minute as I skipped over them and kissed my way toward her knee on the other thigh. Then back again – teasing but never really touching her pussy. Blowing warm air on it as I gently licked the outside of her cunt lips – easing my tongue gently into her depths – flicking her hardening clit with the tip of my tongue then diving hard into her sex as my tongue fought to bury itself deep into her.

Drawing back – I gently pressed another kiss onto her clit – sucking it into my mouth – nipping it with my teeth until she yelped. Rapidly licking her pussy again and again until I felt her body begin to quiver – sending the signal of her impending orgasm. And I stopped.

Gabby moaned. "Daddy?" she asked. "Please Daddy," she implored. "Finish me off." "Please Daddy – let me cum," she said.

I rose up and, stripping off my shorts, placed the huge mushroom head of my cock at her entrance. I gently eased the head in – then withdrew – soaking my cock-head with her moisture – then entering her again – deeper this time but no more than an inch or two as she squirmed on my cock – impaled as you would a fish on a gaff – wriggling to force my blood red cock deep inside her.

I leaned over and took one of her nipples in my mouth and began to suckle it as a baby would for milk as I continued stroking in and out of her steaming pussy.

I continued this sawing motion – allowing no more than a couple of inches to penetrate Gabby's cunt – then pulling out – building her passion to a fever pitch. I pulled my cock out of her and leaned forward – French kissing her pussy again as I sucked hard on it – biting her clit as she moaned and screamed, "Oh, Daddy – God, that feels so good." "Don't stop – Daddy – don't stop."

Raising up, I inserted my cock head and plunged – forcing my cock to her very core – slamming my pubic bone against her mons – bruising both of us, I'm sure. Several strokes later I felt my ball sac begin to harden – signaling my impending cum.

Leaning over, I pulled her arms around my neck and, taking hold of her ass cheeks, pulled Gabby off the counter top. As she wrapped her legs around my waist – I turned and walked us into the bedroom. Reaching the bed, I leaned over and, just as Gabby was falling off my cock, I dropped us both onto the bed – slamming my cock into her depths as I began to cum – stroking hard back and forth inside her as Gabby's cunt muscles squeezing and milking my cum from me.

Exhausted – with sweat pouring off us – we lay there – recovering from the marathon we both had just ran. Neither of us expected the sexual compatibility and magnetism that one felt for the other.

After a quick shower with much teasing and petting, I retrieved my shorts from the dining room chandelier (where they got tossed in the heat of passion) and proceeded to throw out the burned bacon. Then I carried on with fixing breakfast.

I turned to oven to 400 degrees - I began preparing biscuits, sausage patties and scrambled eggs. After breakfast, we settled in the den with a cup of coffee and began discussing our lives.

Gabby wanted to move in but I wasn't sure. I had gotten used to living alone with no one to answer to. But – we decided – that Gabby could stay a couple of weeks. Then, she would have to return home. I could see that she intended to make herself so needed that I wouldn't send her away. And she might.

The next item on our agenda came up when Gabby began tickling me. I told her to stop but, when she wouldn't, I put her over my knee. As I spanked one bare ass cheek – then the other – she began to squirm – rubbing herself against my cock. The harder I spanked – the harder she squirmed.

After showering, Gabby had put on another of her numerous thongs – a blue one this time – and I noticed the moisture seeping from her pussy – soaking it. Gabby liked a little pain, huh? Yep – well I had just the idea for her.

Pushing her off my lap, I told her, "Gabby – you like that too much. How would you like to be tied up?" The absolute glee was evident on her face.

I pulled her to me and she straddled my legs – leaning in to give me a big sloppy kiss. As we French kissed – Gabby was rubbing her tits all over my chest. The left one with the ring was red and swollen. I guess I had bit a little too hard on it.

Breaking from the kiss and just hugging, Gabby wrapped her arms around my neck and placed her mouth close to my ear. "Tie me up, Daddy." It was an order – not a plea. "Tie me up," she said breathily. "I want to feel how it is to be helpless and let you do as you will with me."

Kissing and sucking on my ear lobe worked wonders on my already hardening cock. I had to get her off me or we would be fucking again. And I wasn't quite ready for that yet. I needed more recovery time.

"O.K. I'll get some stuff from the garage and we'll do a little building," I said as I pushed her off me. Rising, I went into the garage to see what I had for a start.

I retrieved some Eye Screws, a drill and drill bit along with some soft cotton rope (the kind you use for clothes lines) and went into the bedroom. As I began to work, Gabby dressed and left. She said she was going to the local adult novelty store and would be back soon.

By the time Gabby returned I had finished installing Eye screws underneath the four corners of the bed. The ropes would have to do until I could come up with some bungee cord ties and cuffs.

I was just cleaning up all the sawdust when Gabby walked in. Tossing a package onto the center of the bed, she began to show me what she had bought. Bungee cord ties with cuffs – of course! Then there was a huge foam wedge which she explained was a 'Love Pillow' that raises ones pussy or cock, as the case may be, up about 6" off the bed for easier access.

She had also purchased a couple of rather large dildoes (one battery operated and one of gel) – a couple of large butt plugs and two sets of anal beads – one set attached with strings and the other a solid gel with raised ridges. And, of course, the punishment equipment – a couple of ping pong paddles and a cat-o-nine tails made with soft leather strips.

Gabby began stripping. It was obvious that she was ready to be the first victim.

Lying totally naked on the bed – face up – she asked me to tie her.