Daughter of Frankenstien's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Manuel? We going to pay a visit to that doctor now?"

Manuel opened the bedroom door. Juan was naked sitting up on the bed.

"Yeah Juanita, soon….but first I got some friends"

Leon and four other guys followed Manuel into the room. There was the old landlord, and couple of scruffy local guys that Manuel and Juan used to hang with. They all took in her body and whistled approvingly.

"See guys just like I promised." Each of them gave Manuel fistfuls of cash and proceeded to take off their clothes. "Have fun guys and don't forget to tell your friends, we're open 27/7"

WHERE IT ENDS:

A year later Juanita was working the Parliament Hotel. She was stunning in a tight fitting gown that showed off her cleavage. She sauntered up to the sharp dressed man on the stool and asked him for a light of her cigarette. He looked her body up appreciatively and took out a gold dunhill lighter. They talked and flirted for a bit. She then offered to go up to his room. "How much?" he asked her.

She leaned next to his ear and whispered "five hundred" she then squeezed his cock and kissed him deeply, her tongue licking his lips. He got up, threw some money down on the bar and she took him by the arm and they headed into the elevator.

In his room she was insatiable. She teased him with a slow strip and grind. She sucked his cock and licked his balls like a nympho and when it came to fucking she wanted it in every position. She had made him cum twice. They rested back on the bed and he gently held her head between his hands.

"You certainly made an adjustment Juan"

Juan looked up and recognized the man as the doctor that converted him. The doctors grip on his face was now gripped tightly.

"I hope your brother can adjust as well as you did, he's waiting for me back at my home right now".

With a quick twist of the neck and blackness filled Juan's eyes.

12