Daughter of One Ch. 02

Story Info
The story of Persephone.
829 words
4.31
8.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alone

The lone house on top of the hill was my sanctuary, and my prison. I had lived there for all of my life, my mother coming and going as she pleased, with my Father dropping in when I was sixteen and had blossomed into a young woman. My mother was planting new roses, their stems instantly shooting forth, flowing colours even I had never seen before.

"Did you enjoy your morning out in the cornfields?" Demeters voice was pleasant to listen to, it was earthy and vibrant, full of life and longevity. I smiled, wondering if she could feel the tingling in my body and the need aching through my bones.

"Yes mother" I eased my way towards the stairs, ensuring that she was distracted by her flowers before I bolted up the stairs, quickly closing my bedroom door.

Sweat beaded down my chest as I eased the dress off, sliding onto my bed staring down at my body. My curves were subtle, yet well formed, curving inwards just below my ribs before splaying at out my hips. The need was still heavy in my stomach and I allowed my fingers to brush against my breasts the way the god had done, tingles shot through my spine to the very tips of my toes, igniting a fire deep inside. Ever so gently my hand wound its way down further touching the forbidden wetness there. I gasped as my fingers came into contact with the small little bud, shivers of pleasure making me gyrate my hips as my fingers flickered back and forth steadily. Unable to bear the stimulation my other hand left my tender and sensitive breasts to dip into the wet and inviting hole.

Groaning deeply, my fingers worked back and forth over the sweet, sensitive bud the others thrusting in and out. I whimpered, my breath coming fast as the rhythm of my fingers intensified. I closed my eyes, imagining Apollos strong hands working my body the same way I was now and shuddered, my head lifting from the pillow. "Oh gods" I murmured, thrusting wildly until my body seized and contracted, a warm liquid spilling over my fingers.

As breath returned to my body I rolled over, lighting the candle by my bedside. Mother always insisted we light a candle at least once a day to give the other Gods thanks for their influence on the life of the mortals we helped live and thrive. My room shifted and changed with the glow of the candle, revealing a childhood bedroom transformed anew with recent adulthood.

"Cora? Come down here please." My mother's voice strained up the stairs, her tone clipped and uneasy. I gathered my dress, slipping it over my curves and replacing the sleeves onto my shoulders. I smothered my hair down, twisting it into a braid before stepping back into the kitchen.

Standing inside, at the same spot she had been a mere twenty minutes ago my mother focused on growing a new species of flower, a mix between a daffodil and sunflower it seemed. Sitting across from her, at the head of the dining table, sat my father. He was still young, looking barely ten years my elder, though the gruff looking white beard made him look weathered and old. He stood, his presence overwhelming the small space.

"I would speak with you alone Daughter." With a turn, and an expectation that I would follow wordlessly, my Father existed the house via the backdoor, finding himself standing in my private garden, full to the brim with exotic orchids and fluorescent flowers which glowed during the night. Father crossed his arms warily, his thoughts elsewhere for the moment before returning to me.

"You have recently had celebrated your eighteenth year correct?" The line of questioning confused me, though it did not surprise me that he would not remember. I was just one in a long line of children he had to worry about.

"Yes father" I answered politely, keeping my voice light and my eyes cast downward as was appropriate for a lady. He made a noise, his fingers stroking his beard thoughtfully.

"I believe it is time to introduce you to Mount Olympus. Your mother would rather your beauty go to waste on a mortal husband who will die, but I, I intend to find you a man who will live by your side for all eternity, as I have done for my wife." I had to hold back the laugh - my father was infamous for his affairs and lovers.

"But Father..." I tried to interrupt, but the God of the Skies had already decided upon the right course of action. He snapped his fingers, a boom of thunder echoing in the distance.

"Ready yourself Daughter, for on the morrow you will come to Mount Olympus." With a nod and a gentle smile he disappeared in a cloud of air. Leaving my staring agape at the space he had just occupied.