Daughter of One Ch. 05

Story Info
The story of Persephone.
921 words
4.47
7.2k
4
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five: Darkness

Three dark ink-spots appeared on my lower back. One for each of the tasks I would have to accomplish. As demanded, my first task awaited me in the Realm of Night with the Goddess and her consort. Each of the Olympians was allowed to present me gift before my departure. Ares, with his strong jaw and muscular frame offered me a suit of armour perfectly sculpted for my body so that each curve was protected and exploited. Aphrodite blessed me with Amor, so that love would find me when the time was right. Hypnos gifted me with the ability to go days without sleep.

The woman in front of me was cloaked in darkness. The Goddess of the Night wore a dress of fabric darker than any I had seen before. Her consort mirrored her in every way - a dark man with a dark soul. Everything in this realm was dark, I could feel it smothering the lightness inside of me, twisting it and turning it until it was as dark as the night sky surrounding us.

"You have come to prove your worth." The Goddess stated, her slender pale arms almost seemed to glitter in the moonlight as she stroked the Persian Blue in her lap. Her consort offered me a smile at the words, his tongue snaking out to lick at his bottom lip.

"Very well. To prove your worth you must allow one of my children to taste your blood - without movement or sound." Her lips curved upwards, delight twinkling in her eyes. I breathed, stilling my mind and body. The Goddess' children were of the night, vampyres. A single drop of blood could - in some cases result in a bonding more deep than marriage itself. It had been said that letting one of Nyx's children drink your blood was more euphoric than the best of orgasms.

Breathless, I nodded my consent. The Goddess, seemingly pleased by this, lent over, whispering on her consorts ear. A moment passed, before he was dismissed. Steepling her fingers the Goddess leaned back, her face turning thoughtful and taking on an almost dreamlike quality. The absolute tranquility of her features made me want to sleep. My eyes drifted and fluttered, my brain warning me against falling asleep in the realm of darkness.

Someone cleared their throat, my eyes popping open to land on a dark-haired, pale gentleman who appeared to be a year or so my elder. His dark eyes which glittered with stars locked onto mine as I made to tidy my dress.

"I introduce you to Thanatos. You may have heard of him." The young man broke my gaze to stare at his mother momentarily before he stepped towards me.

The young God placed a gentle fingertip under my chin, pushing my face away from his. His nose traced the length of my neck, my breath coming in spurts as I tried to remember the Goddess' orders not to move. Ever so gently Thanatos licked the joint between my neck and shoulder, his tongue tracing its way up to reach just under my earlobe.

His hands wrapped around my middle to keep me still as his mouth returned to my neck. A gentle piercing sensation caused me to close my eyes briefly as the hands wrapped around my waist lowered to grab at my bottom. I bit my lip hard to keep from making a noise, my hands automatically finding their way to the front of his jeans. His tongue lapped at the blood spilling from my neck, his hands gripping me for dear life, as if afraid I would run away if I had the chance. Releasing a shaky breath I allowed my fingers to work their way inside of his jeans to grip his length. Thanatos gasped, his hot breath racing against the cool skin of my neck, his fangs resting just against my skin. He breathed heavily as my fingers worked his manhood up and down slowly.

"Gods forgive me." He shuddered, gripping me to him and driving his mouth back onto my neck in a frenzy. Gasping in surprise my eyes flew open to come to rest upon the scene in front of me. The goddess and her consort seemed to be enjoying the show, his hands roaming her body as she watched intently.

I groaned as Thanatos thrusted into my hands roughly, his tongue sweeping the length of my neck to close the wound before he forced himself to step away. His eyes were bloodshot, his erection more than obvious. I panted, my eyes searching his for any sign that the separation was as hard on him as it was on me. I could almost feel my blood working its way through his body, binding us together.

"What say you, son? Has she proven herself worthy?" The interruption caused our eyes to break away from one another. Thanatos took a deep breath, his body stilling after a few moments as the adrenaline worked its way out of his body.

His dark eyes flickered towards me, his lips curving upwards in an imitation of his mother's. "She is more than worthy. I, for one, cannot wait to vie for your hand." With a sweeping bow Thanatos turned, leaving both his mother and I staring after him, a mixture of confusion and awe littered on our faces.

Tingling, aching goosebumps raced from the tips of my shoulder-blades to the middle of my back, where one of the tattooed circles was erased.