Daughter of One Ch. 06

Story Info
The story of Persephone.
1.6k words
4.56
6.5k
3
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six: A bargain

The land of the Gorgons was a hard and treacherous place. Are's blessed armour restricted my movements some, but the light airy nature was magical. The dark, war ravaged feminine armour caressed my curves finely as I made my way through the maze of halls until I finally entered the partially destroyed grand ballroom.

"Your spells cannot conceal you here, Daughter of One." The cursed nickname filled the cavernous space while the eagle eyed woman plucked at the yellow roses growing at her feet. I gently dislodged my helmet, golden locks flowing down my back in messy waves as I stepped into the once grand main hall.

Hissing filled the room, a thousand eyes fell upon me, and despite my best intentions I knew I was staring impolitely at the Gorgon. All the stories I had been told by my mother did not live up to my expectations. She was surely the most beautiful woman to have ever existed - soft hazel eyes and a heart shaped face that had - in its time - caused even Zeus to court her. The once amber hair that had caused her so much trouble had long since been transformed into the snakes she was now famous for. Glancing at the girl through the mirror in front of her Medusa smirked - her hazel eyes shifting to grey and back again.

"What foolish quest have the Olympians sent you off on now Daughter?" She questioned. I felt my face harden, hating how she knew exactly why I was sent here. Her banishment from the Mountain had been draining - and the long days and years since had not been easy or comfortable.

Stepping forward I drew the sword, earning a raised eyebrow from the gorgon. It was gold plated, diamonds and sapphires accentuated the gentle curve ending in a diamond tip that could cut almost anything. Gently, I placed the blade at the feet of Medusa, stepping away from the blade and the monster, turning to face the other direction. The mouth of the cave called to me, begging me to return to the light of the world - but the darkness was not quite finished with me yet. Indeed, the quest would not be completed until the gift had been accepted.

The monster made a pleasant humming noise in the back of her throat. "You may tell them that their forgiveness cannot be brought by gifts - no matter the prettiness of them." The vitriol and hatred in her words was clear, and it made me flinch away. "You can also tell them that, despite all that, this is a wonderful first step. But the sword is not the end of the gifts, is it dearest Persephone?" I shuddered, shaking my head carefully. To atone for my mistakes my mother had thought to punish me further by offering my services as part of the bargain.

A long nail scratched down my spine. Ares' armour that was supposed to protect me from all ill intent broke away effortlessly and fell into several pieces on the floor. The once golden shift clung to me, sweat marks turning the material almost translucent. Medusa giggled happily as her delicate, long fingers carefully unknotting the straps until it fell alongside the armour. I had been warned about Medusa's love for two things, the first of which was golden, pretty things, and the other was that she enjoyed humiliating others as she had been humiliated. I needed only to serve for twenty-four hours, and then the gifts - as well as forgiveness would be earned. The gogon traced the two small marks on my back, the half circles with a small dot in the centre earned me a snicker.

Strong hands gripped my shoulders, forcing me to turn around. My eyes immediately shifted to the floor, until a nail under my chin forced me to look up. Medusa's soft hazel eyes smiling in amusement. "I have only three requests of you, Daughter of Demeter. The first of which is you must wash every piece of gold in the chest.." She motioned vaguely to the side, an overflowing chest filled with gold lay there, all rusted and mossy. "The second is that must wear a collar." She procured said collar from the wall, easily snapping the black material around my neck, making it tighter until breath was hard to come by. "And the last, is that you must follow my orders to the letter. Do you understand?"

I nodded carefully. Medusa smiled, patting me on top of the head before meandering away, leaving me to figure out how to wash all those gold pieces by myself. Folding my legs under me, I stared at the collection, coins from all over the world glared at me, begging to be cleaned and polished anew. Grabbing the first coin I rubbed at it with my fingers, a few flecks of dirt landing on the floor. I licked my thumb, rubbing it over the coin, almost every inch of dirt evaporated quickly, leaving an old greek coin shining up at me. Smiling at myself, I turned the coin over, wetting my thumb and beginning to clean again.

"Persephone?" Medusa called, gliding into the room. In a panic I hid all the still-dirty coins, having only gotten through a quarter in the three hours I had been left alone. Medusa stepped into the room, her eyes roaming the pile from top to bottom before landing on me, a hardness in her stare that scared me. "Come here." She ordered, shaking her head as I went to stand. "Crawl."

The humiliating gesture was exactly what I would expect from her, and sucking up my pride I gathered myself, carefully crawling over to sit on my haunches in front of her. Medusa tsked as she looked at the pile of gold, clearly unimpressed with my efforts thus far. After a second more her eyes flickered to me, her hand smoothing down my hair. I looked up at her, her features deep in thought until a smile broke the surface. "I don't believe you will be able to complete this task in the remaining time. However, if you are willing, there is another I would have you complete."

Medusa gripped my arm, pulling me to my feet. Her long fingers laced with mine as she led me from the room. Countless halls we passed, each full of treasure that likely hadn't been touched in any number of years. We stopped before two large wooden doors, Medusa's face nervous yet serine as she considered me. "If you enter this room with me you agree to submit yourself to my will, whatever it may be."

Biting my lip I nodded, surely nothing could be worse than the taste of rusted metal on my tongue and the neverending pile of gold. The doors swung open, revealing a modestly made bedroom. Only a few statement pieces of treasure littered the room, my eyes drifting towards them - paintings and vases, items that would make her quite the sum in the mortal realm. As the door closed behind me, Medusa's fingers traced their way to the front of my stomach, her other hand brushing through my golden locks lovingly.

"I want you to kiss me Persephone." Medusa requested quietly, her nails light as the traced an invisible path from the bottom of my breasts to just below my belly button. I took a deep breath winding my arms around her and placing my lips delicately on hers.

She pulled me closer, deepening the kiss. Her tongue darted out, tracing mine until I opened, our tongues mixing until I could taste wine from her lips. I dared to lift my hands from her waist allowing them to brush against the side of her breasts gently, the soft yielding nature causing me to squeeze them gently. Medusa moaned in surprise, leaning back as a line of spittle joined our mouths together. A quick lick of her lips tore the string apart, her eyes met mine as her hands covered mine moving them from the sides of her breasts to grip them from the front. My eyes flickered down to them, my thumb and finger gently gripping her nipple, twisting slightly until her head lolled back and a moan escaped her lips. I pulled at them, the sounds escaping her mouth rose an octave in pleasure. Dipping my head to lick at the protruding nipple I allowed my hands to continue roaming the rest of her, switching between playing with her breasts and tracing lines over her back. Medusa's hands wrapped into my hair, pulling me onto her breast more fully. I latched on with my mouth, sucking as she moaned deeply.

Encouraged by the sound I allowed my teeth to gently caress the nipple, a sharp intake of breath and a shudder was all I needed. My fingers brushed her wetness, easily finding the little bud of joy. I flicked my finger back and forth trying to keep a steady rhythm while the other woman writhed in ecstasy. My teeth nibbled her large bosom, her moans accentuating each time my teeth stimulated one of the nerves. Her words lost meaning, and her inability to form coherent sentences was probably one of the most adorable things I had ever seen. I continued my onslaught until I felt her body contract and her body shuddered for the last time.

I gave the gorgon a moment to collect herself, before her hazel eyes turned on me once more, a joyful, satisfied smile playing on her lips. "I do believe that marks your quest as complete." She waved a hand, a burning sensation passing through my body and I was wholly aware of the mark being erased from my back.