Daughter of the Gods Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LBDarling
LBDarling
36 Followers

Tossing his long locks back over his shoulder and walking forward in a hurried pace, Kanan grabbed hold on Blood's hand and yanked him onto the podium. With a distinguishing eye, he looked the newcomer up and down. "B'ok tar hesta Cha'Dech?"

The language was so strange, Blood could not understand a single word but he was certain that Kanan the King, was asking him if he wanted Dorothy. Blood raised his hands slightly and shrugged his shoulders; he pointed to his throat and frowned, pointed to his ear and frowned. Not knowing exactly what he was doing he raised his eyes and looked directly at Kanan, with two pronged fingers Blood pointed to his own eyes and then at the crowd, he shook his head and lowered his hands. Unsure to say the least, Blood hoped that he had conveyed the idea that he was deaf and dumb, that he had not seen when the other men had lowered their hands.

Kanan stood before Blood and looked his over with a stern eye. It was clear the man could not speak nor could he hear, he may well be an idiot. "Jadge nangonan, e'uken nyne n'kan?" (My People, does anyone here call this man friend?) "E'uken en se?" (Anyone at all?) The crowd before him was silent, no man or woman stood to defend the newcomer. "E'uken kedesi nyne?" (Does anyone even know this man?) Again, there was only silence. Snapping out his hand, Kanan ripped the turban from the man's head and the scarf away from his face. "E'uken desesi nyne?" Roughly, he turned Blood on his heels to face the crowd below. In the crowd, a sea of heads began to shake and low murmurs were heard. It was clear that no one knew who the daring man was. "Sage'kotek!"(Outsider!)

****************

"This doesn't look good." Dennis intoned, as they stood huddled behind one of the thatched roof huts. "I don't know how to get him out of there." To this comment, he felt the butt of Richard' gun in his ribs. "No, I don't think that's wise. We need something a bit more subtle."

Andrews cleared his throat. "I don't know what's going on here, but I can tell you one thing, no one touches her. She's not even allowed outside, especially not without him." He nodded toward where Kanan was standing. "Dorothy is the Kings' property and Blood knows it. What the hell was he trying to do?"

For the moment, all they could do was stand and watch. Something that made Colonel MacNeill very uneasy, he did not like the idea of a member of his team being in any type of danger. However, so far, Blood seemed to be holding his own. "I want a closer look."

"They are going to kill him!" Carlisle hissed from behind the group. "We have to get him down from there."

"Where the fuck have you been?" Lt. Col. Andrews demanded to know. "I told you to go after him!"

"It's a long story." Yeah, it was. Carlisle had gone dashing after Blood just as Andrews had told him to do but he had reached the gates past dark. The sun went down quickly here and rather than face the prospect of climbing those hills back to the cave in pitch black and possibly breaking a leg or something, Carlisle had spent the previous night outside the wall. When morning arrived and the gates opened, he had tried to go inside but realized that he was still in uniform. It had taken the better part of the day to go around unseen stealing clothing from barren lines....no one was doing laundry today!....finding Blood within the crowd had not been any picnic either. "I'm tellin' you, they're gonna rip his throat out."

"Zhi Sage'kotek!" (Seize the outsider!) "B'Ton, yi aptzi nin!" (Take the bastard to the dungeon!)

To Michael Blood it seemed as though hundreds of hands reached for him. He found himself being shoved off the platform and into their waiting groping fingers. Pushing, pulling, and tugging his hair, his clothes, his arms and legs. Everyone yelling in a language he did not understand. Angry eyes glared as angrier words spilled from tight lips. "Let me go!" He cried.

"Ka gito!" (He speaks!) Cried one man.

Blood did not need to understand the words to know what that man had said; his cover was blown. He had opened his big fat mouth and blown his cover and now all of these groping, biting, angry hands were going to throttle him to death. They would rip him limb from limb leaving his bleeding corpse to rot in the dirt-ridden courtyard. Moreover, for what? For WHAT? So he could have the chance to get his dick wet with that stupid bitch?

Dorothy, the Cha'Dech was also rudely ushered from the platform by her Lord and Master. She was taken through the great hall and to the great stairs where she was handed off to one of the royal guards and, brusquely led up the large stone staircase. She was shoved through the door of her Master's chambers where she collapsed to her knees by the side of his bed. The locking of the door behind her was deafening. Part of her was very glad to be back in her Master's chambers, with the locked door between her and the man who had raised his hand.

The white man who had raised his hand. The white man who had tried to imply that he was both deaf and dumb but who had then spoken in a language that she had thought she would never hear again. A language from so long ago and so far off remembered that she was unsure of whether or not she understood what he had said. Nevertheless, she had. Let me go, he had said let me go and this meant he wanted the hands to drop from his body and the entire swelling of the crowd to leave him.

Was it even possible, after all these years were it even possible? Had the stranger come through the N'kte? Had someone finally come for her?

*************

Unwilling to bulldoze his way through a crowd of unarmed people with guns blazing; Colonel MacNeill decided they needed a different course of action. "Did you understand anything they said?" His eyes turned to Dennis.

"No, not really. I think it's some form of Native American...."

"Do they look like Indians to you?"MacNeill shot.

"No, they don't." Dennis kept his tone light and quiet. "Nonetheless, it still sounds like it. Given a little time I'm sure I can decipher enough of it to communicate with them."

"So what do you suggest?"MacNeill's tone was highly annoyed; he loathed it when Dennis took the 'high road'. He was always certain that Dennis did it just to annoy him. In five years he had yet to see the civilian cultural specialist lose his temper.

Light blue eyes looked around at their compatriots, all of whom were looking to him for the answer. "We have to go after him."

"Yeah, I agree, sir." Lee said as she stood ready with gun in hand. To this came a strong second from Andrews, Carlisle and Anderson, each with his own gun in hand.

"Not quite like that. We can,"

"Talk his way out of there? Is that what you're going to say?"MacNeill though that Dennis must not have been looking at the crowds' angry face as they hauled Blood off to god only knew where.

"Well, can we try that before we blow them to kingdom come?"

To this suggestion,MacNeill grunted and motioned the small platoon forward. As he began to take his place in the lead of the group,MacNeill felt something sharp and pointed pressed into the base of his neck. With great care he turned his head to see several members of what undoubtedly was the Royal Guard. They had come and surrounded the team while they wasted time chatting about what their next move would be. The fellow currently holding a large sword betweenMacNeill's shoulder blades looked to be about twenty-five or so, he was extremely tall, towering of the smallerMacNeill by at least a full foot. AsMacNeill looked around, now that he was up close and personal, he noticed how tall all of them appeared to be. Amazon tribe for men.

"Da'me nin". The guard with the sword to Col.MacNeill's neck said and held out his hand.

"I think he wants the gun." Dennis interpreted quietly.

"Da'me nin!"

Closing his hazel eyes and giving out a rather large sigh,MacNeill handed over the gun and directed his team to do the same.

"Maen!" The point of the blade pressed further betweenMacNeill's shoulder blades and the group began to walk forward. The guard's eyes never left their captives but they talked in low whispers as they made their way toward the keep. Though their voices were low one word or phrase, he did not know which, kept coming to Dennis' ears 'Cok'Mon.' It was densely dispersed with the other words they were saying and though he could not but sure, Dr. Johnson thought it meant 'White Men'. The royal guards were wondering where said White Men had come from.

End Chapter Three of

Daughter of the Gods

LBDarling
LBDarling
36 Followers
12