Daughter Seduces Her Dad

Story Info
How a daughter gets her dad.
1.4k words
4.03
481.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am thirty-five years old, size 18 with a breast size of 42DD and for a while had wondered what it would be like to have a sexual relationship with my father. I can remember when I lived at home, seeing him wondering round the house half naked and getting quite excited by what I had seen.

When I moved out of home, I realised how much I missed seeing him. My parents had me when they were in their teens, so my dad is now in his early fifties and looks very good for his age, so does my mum.

Christmas time for our family has always been spent by going to my parents house on Christmas day and either my house or my sisters on boxing day. We normally have a few to drink and a few years ago I started to notice how my dad would look at my tits. As I said I am quite large busted and like to wear low cut tops.

The first Christmas I noticed it I didn't take much notice and just thought that he had been drinking, but whenever we had family gatherings or if I was at my parents I would notice dad looking at me, this used to turn me on. Dad started getting braver and would brush past me and touch my breasts when no-one was looking, even started to kiss me briefly on the lips. I decided that I was not going to stop him as I was enjoying it. As time went gone on, I wanted more and so would ensure that my tops could be seen down, I would bend down when dad was looking and make sure he could see what he wanted and he always had a look.

I decided that I was going to have him and decided I needed to find a way to seduce him. I waited till I knew mum had gone out to work one day, knowing that dad was on holiday and called him to ask if he could come round to my flat to help me put some shelves up. He said he would be round in an hour and I could not wait. It was a nice day, so I put on a low cut t-shirt no bra and a shortish skirt. When dad arrived I could see him having a good look at what I was wearing and asked it I was going out because I looked nice. After telling him that I was going out that night he didn't say much else. I took him into my bedroom where I wanted the shelves put up and he started to working. I asked if I could help and he said if I stood on the step ladder I could hold the shelf for him.

I got on the ladder and he started to drill the holes, when he put down the drill I decided to take my chance and see if he really had been flirting with me all this time. I pretended that I was losing my balance and he held on to me to stop me falling, as he held me I let myself fall to him and he pulled me close to him. He helped me off the ladder and said that I should sit on the bed for a minute, as he helped me he started to touch my tits, as he touched them it felt good, I could feel myself getting wet. He then realised that I was not stopping him and asked if I minded, when I said no he just carried on as if it was the natural thing to do.

I asked him if he wanted to see them and then moved his hand and pulled up my top, he just looked and moved forward and started to suck on one of my nipples, this I had wanted for a long time but had not expected it to actually happen and I was not going to stop him. I started to play with my other nipple and then felt one of his hands move down and up my skirt. I opened my legs hoping that he would carry on, he started to rub me and could feel I was getting wetter.

He then stopped sucking my nipple, and took my top off, as he was doing this I undid my skirt and let it fall to the ground and stood there in just my knickers. He soon took these off and told me he had wanted to see me naked for a long time, I just smiled and said he could see me like this anytime he wanted. He then pushed me slowly onto the bed opened my legs and bent down to lick me. It felt so good I almost came at once, I could tell he wanted this, he was licking me fast and deep. It didn't take me long to come, and when I did he undid his trousers and pulled out is long hard cock. I knew what he wanted and knelt on my knees and took his cock in my mouth and sucked, it tasted so good, I had wanted to do this to my dad for a long time and his cock was as big I had remembered seeing it when I was at home. He liked me licking his shaft and taking it in my mouth, I could hear him breathing very heavy and getting ready to come, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and came over my tits.

He then layed me on the bed, got on top of me and put his cock in my pussy, this felt great, my dad fucking his daughter. He was pushing his cock in all the way as I screamed with pleasure. I wanted more and could feel that I was ready to come again, I told him I was going to come and he said not yet and pulled of out of me. He then said he wanted me to stand up and bend over the bed, he then stood behind me and I felt his cock in my pussy again. As I was bent over he was playing with my tits, this time I could feel my dad pumping me harder and harder we both knew we were ready to come and as I screamed with pleasure we both came together.

He pulled out of me and laid next to me on the bed. I told him that I had wanted that for a longtime and he said he knew but had been waiting for the right moment. As we lay there in each others arms, I knew that this not going to be the last time.

I moved to get off the bed and dad said I that he thought that I needed another licking. I was not going to say no and as he moved down the bed, I knew this was going to be better then before.

This time he started to lick me slowly as if he was teasing me, he knew that I wasn't going to argue and that there was no urgency like the first time. He licked my pussy gently and played with my clit, before turning me over and to my surprise pulled my bum cheeks apart and put his tongue in my arse. I was not expecting this but if felt good, he then told me he wanted to fuck my arse, I was not going to stop him and he pulled me down the bed opened my hole and slowing pushed his cock in. It was slightly uncomfortable but he was gentle and soon he was pumping my arse and it felt good. He asked if I was enjoying it and when I said yes he started to fuck me harder. As his cock got deeper I was getting more excited and he soon came.

As we laid on the bed he told me he should go home as mum would be wondering where he was. He asked me if I wanted him again and I told him that whenever he wanted he should let me know. We got dressed and he finished putting up the shelves and as he did this we talked how this would affect us as father and daughter. He said that if we were both happy then that was fine, although he did say that maybe we should let mum join in. I told him that this would not be a problem but for a while I wanted just him. This was agreed but soon it will me, dad and mum all fucking. Well we should keep it in the family.