Daughter Wants Cock Ch. 03

Story Info
Daughter finally gets what she wants.
827 words
4.49
127.4k
92
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home from work that evening my daughter Amanda was waiting at the door for me.

"I have good news Daddy, I'm pregnant!"

I could hardly believe my ears. You see, Amanda and I have been lovers for the past few months. I split with my ex-wife when she found out Amanda and I were having sex. Amanda moved in with me and I have been taking her with my bare cock ever since. Amanda said she missed her period and so she went and bought a pregnancy kit. The test came back positive but Amanda said she still wanted to go and see her doctor.

"Just don't mention that I am the father," I told her.

I think that the news of Amanda being pregnant got us both horned up. Amanda might not be everyone's idea of sexy but she always got my cock to go stiff. Amanda was nearly six feet tall. She had long blond hair that hung down to her ass. She had virtually no curves and was flat chested but I didn't care. Once I slid my cock into my daughter I just lost control.

Amanda and I went straight to bed that evening. We both stripped down and Amanda got on her hands and knees. She knew that was my favorite position to have sex. Once she had her ass up for me and her head buried in a pillow, I moved into place and I shoved my dick into my daughter's tight pussy. Amanda liked it when I took her roughly. I pushed in all the way and I let my daughter work her pussy muscles all around my erect cock.

Once we were both comfortable I began to stroke Amanda. She always tells me how she likes it when I take her deeply. I always push my cock in and hold it there until Amanda starts to whimper. Her muscles go into overdrive and she milks my cock as I thrust deep into her channel. Tonight was a special night as we were celebrating her being pregnant.

I reached my arms around her body and pulled Amanda tightly into my chest. I gave it to her hard that night. Sweat was pouring off the both of us. Amanda was begging me to fuck her as hard as I could. You could hear the sound of skin hitting skin as we got into our fucking groove. I was going to make this last tonight. After some time, I pulled out and got onto my back. Amanda knew just what to do.

She mounted over top of me. I felt her hand reach back and find my cock. She brought my stiff member to her opening and she sunk down on me. Even though she didn't have any tits as such, I still loved to pinch her nipples. I reached out and my fingers twisted her small nips. I wish you could have heard Amanda crying out as she rode my dick. I kept bringing my ass up and I slid my rod all the way into her wet pussy.

After a bit of that, I removed my hands from her tits and I reached down to her clit. I love to place my thumb on her red button and press on it. Tonight was special, Amanda ended up squirting all over me. She just lost control and I felt her juices spraying me. I just kept on rubbing her clit until I thought Amanda was going to pass out. We built up to a climax and when the time came I let my pregnant daughter have it.

I must have had a big load saved up. I sprayed my sticky cum deep into Amanda's body. She screamed when she felt the heat of my hot oils hit her tummy. I just gripped her waist and I kept pushing her down onto my cock. I love when Amanda's body shakes as I fill her with my cum. It makes it even more pleasurable knowing my it's my daughter squeezing my cum from my dick.

We must have fucked like that for a few minutes more and Amanda collapsed onto my chest. We just held each other for some time, taking in the pleasure of our lovemaking. When I finally got soft Amanda pulled off of me and she lowered her head to my spent cock. She took me into her mouth and cleaned all the love juices from my shaft. I love when she does that.

We spent the night in each others arms. When the next day came around, Amanda visited the doctor. It was true, Amanda was pregnant. When the doctor asked who the lucky guy was, my daughter said it was her boyfriend. One thing is for sure, Amanda's sex drive is off the charts these days. I am doing my best to give her all the sex she needs, right up until the baby arrives.