Daughter's Amnesia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was also a distinct, wet sound each time he pushed back inside her quim. She couldn't tell if it was her own wetness or his pre-cum which caused the slickness. It could very well be her own juices flowing so freely. It was like some Pavlovian response. Even if she didn't feel aroused, his mere presence was enough to get her dripping wet. She couldn't even control her own pussy. This was what he had turned her into, her own father did this to her.

Every demanding thrust rocked her body forward, and if not for his strong arms, she would probably slide off the bed. Instead, the full force of his penetration was being dampened by her buttocks. His crotch slapped against her cheeks, each time he buried his manhood inside her unprotected vagina.

Sophia quickly realized that she hadn't said a single word, ever since he entered her pussy. She simply lay there and allowed herself to be used. Her father hadn't needed any encouragement either, she was reduced to little more than a warm hole. The room was filled with nothing more than the sounds of their fucking - the creaking bed, the slapping of flesh, and the slick sounds of her own pussy.

Her shock was still growing. The week they had spent together, had felt so very much like they had gone back to being father and daughter. But now she realized she was still his girlfriend. She was the replacement for her own mother. He took what he wanted most. This was her fault, she thought. Her regret was spreading - she should have told him that she knew the truth and that she didn't want sex anymore. It was her own fault that she now accommodated her father's dick back inside her womanhood.

He continued to hold onto her while he pounded her snatch from behind. Spooning was the perfect position for romantic sex, but that wasn't in his vocabulary. He only knew how to fuck. So he did what he knew best, and he fucked into her pussy with that singular goal of pumping a load into this sexy teenager. Her pristine cunt gripped him tightly, as if to further tease him into releasing his virile payload into her snatch.

Sophia was torn between her sexual fantasies and the harsh reality that confronted her. This was no longer a game, she was taking too big of a risk. If anything, he needed to know the truth. She absolutely had to tell him the truth, her courage grew. She couldn't take the risk.

"You gohhh..." she began to whimper, only for a sudden, intense thrust to knock the air out of her. She attempted to finish her sentence, but the stinging pain overwrote every other thought. Sophia flinched in agony as she felt the bloated cockhead resting there right by her cervix, too deep inside her vulnerable twat. The monstrous girth of his dick began to throb, and the poor girl felt herself shivering in terror. This can't be, not now! I don't want a baby!

The obscene organ pulsed rapidly, for several seconds, and she just knew that he was in the midst of ejaculating. She lay perfectly still while it happened - if it was true, then it was too late anyway - she didn't move and held her breath. At the same time, her father's hands slid up her curves, and under her nightgown, to firmly grope her perky tits.

It lasted ten seconds, maybe twice as long, before she could feel a distinct slickness inside her womanhood. It was just a tad warmer than her own juices, but she could tell the addition of it. Like a small puddle in the back of her vagina. He had done it - he came inside her.

"So good," he mumbled into her ear. He released a drawn-out moan before catching his breath. "My little princess..." His erection still twitched against the comforts of her vagina, the last struggles of his manhood, to plant every drop of his seed inside her. She felt so incredibly dirty, fully knowing that she was carrying her father's rich cum inside her pussy.

The room went quiet. There was nothing more than her old man's weary breathing. Sophia stared into the darkness ahead of her, with only a faint trace of candlelight flickering in the distant hallway.

Those curious hands on her breasts gave her soft flesh another playful squeeze. The perky mounds fitted perfectly into his grip, and she made no effort to remove his fingers since it was the least of her problems. The warmth in her loins was still growing, radiating heat.

With a satisfied sigh, her father cuddled up against her backside and lowered his head onto the pillow - his mission successful, his goal accomplished. She carried his load. With the arrogant smile of a selfish lover, he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Sophia, however, knew enough about biology to understand that she was running on borrowed time. All that sperm was deposited dangerously deep inside her and was already in the process of swimming inwards. Millions of potential brothers and sisters, of which she desired none. If she were to remove his cum, it would at least lessen the risk. She would just have to go to the bathroom, get rid of the evidence of their encounter, and flush it out of her sight.

She slowly scooted her hips forward, only to feel the intimate connection she still shared with her father. That softened appendage of his was lodged firmly inside her twat.

Her plan was to gradually slip away from him, but instead, his fingers squeezed the flesh of her tit once more before sliding down the smooth surface of her belly.

"You gotta..." he yawned, sleepily. "You gotta sleep, too. Go ahead... rub one out, to relax." He grabbed her hand on his way down and placed it just atop her sore, cream-filled pussy. Her quivering fingers touched his softening shaft, of which most was still inside her, as well as the widely stretched lips of her cunt that engulfed his member. She couldn't escape, not yet anyway.

Sophia reluctantly touched her clitoris, which sent a warm shock through her. This wasn't wrong, she deserved this. As she began to tease and circle that sensitive organ, she repeated those thoughts. I deserve this. Just a bit of pleasure. She could still remove his cum after she was done. An orgasm would calm her down, it would be such a relief, she told herself.

But as the warmth spread through her body, she remembered those obscene thoughts that pleasured her not long ago. Her father had spent so much effort on getting to this point with her - to fill her with cum. All those feisty swimmers were doing their very best to fulfill their biological goal. Wouldn't it be fair to give his sperm enough time to wiggle deeper inside, and to swim out of her reach?

She squirmed on the spot and rubbed her thighs together. Even with the bed covers still in place, she only needed her imagination to picture her little pussy, all wrapped around her father's cock down there. She could feel his warmth still within her. He was soft, but his thickness barely diminished. Her cunt remained stretched open to provide him with this snug embrace.

Her finger began to move faster just as her breathing quickened. It wasn't difficult to enjoy herself like this, not after she had been fucked already. Her body was primed for an orgasm and only needed a small push over the edge.

It only took a little more stimulation for her to sharply exhale, eyes closed, while her pussy began to rhythmically contract. The exhausted teenager shuddered throughout her well-earned climax, as all that pent up energy just burned away. She was soon left with the warm afterglow of pleasure, and a dumbfounded smile on her lips, as she allowed herself to fall asleep by her father's side. Her mind only knew peace, and acceptance.

Hours passed.

Light shimmered through the bedroom window, amplified by the brightness of pure white snow outside. Sophia was quietly resting when the first rays of light reached up to her neck, and she stirred and woke up when they finally reached her resting eyes.

"Ah," she complained. She lazily reached a hand up to shield her view, but her sleep was already interrupted. She wasn't a morning person, she would have preferred to sleep longer. As she opened her eyes and took in her surroundings, she found herself safe and secure in her bed. "Such a weird dream," she thought. It was almost entirely silent around her, aside from a mild breeze just outside the house. It was a chilling wind, which made her appreciate the warm comfort of her bed.

But then, her nose caught a whiff of the stale scent of sex. A mixture of sweat and bodily fluids. It had been a wet dream, hadn't it? She glanced back over at the empty side of her bed, there was no trace of her father. She had masturbated to the same fantasy every night, she knew that it was just a matter of time before it would haunt her dreams. It was nothing more than that, just her imagination. The teenaged girl breathed a sigh of relief. Her mind was clear and no longer clouded by lust. As such, the rational fear of pregnancy had returned.

She sat upright and lowered her hand onto the mattress to push herself out of bed, but instead, felt something wet underneath her bum. So she pushed the bed covers aside and gazed down at herself - it was an ordinary sight, just her legs, while her nightgown blocked half of the view. She was in no particular mood to look at her pussy, but she needed to be certain.

As she gradually pulled her nightgown up, she saw her white pair of cotton panties, still bunched up around her left thigh. She raised a brow at that - she wasn't the type to move her underwear while asleep.

Following that, she finally revealed her crotch, which immediately assaulted her with the stale smell of dried cum. Her labia was puffy and red, and the lips still gaped slightly. The sickening appendage of her father must have been inside her all night, moving or otherwise. The lips of her pussy and much of her crotch were also coated with countless spots of dried semen. Larger chunks of cum, still wet and gooey, clung wetly inside her cleft.

Sophia understood that not only did she really have sex, but apparently, her father had also used her to satisfy his morning erection. Otherwise, she wouldn't still feel so stretched and sore. The insides of her vagina felt so embarrassingly empty as if refusing to return to their original shape. Despite feeling so weirdly hollow, she could also feel a distinct wetness inside her. So much cum. He had saved it for a week, only to pump every last drop into her stubborn pussy.

As her heart rate quickened, she took a more panicked look around and noticed the key to her bedroom by her pillow. The key was broken in half. Perhaps to make it clear that her privacy would no longer be a privilege. On top of that, though, tiny chips of wood coated the broken key. Her eyes wandered up to the wooden headboard of her bed, and she spotted a rough engraving. Bareback princess, current count: III.

If every straight line indicated an orgasm, then he immortalized the fact that he came inside her three times. He seriously had the audacity to engrave it into the frame of her bed, one of the few things which had remained untouched and innocent. She couldn't feel safe anymore, not even in her own bedroom. She was his property.

Her pulse sped up further, and she remembered that she still carried all three of those loads inside her. It needed to go, all of it, she needed to take a shower and to wash it all back out. She reached down to readjust her panties, and slowly pulled them back up and into place. She winced when the fabric hugged her pussy. Her flesh was so tender and sensitive. Her only source of comfort was the knowledge that she could slip into a new pair of underwear as soon as she was clean.

When she stepped out of bed, she whimpered even more hopelessly. Her crotch was incredibly sore. One of those three times must have been particularly vigorous. She stood up anyway and began to walk. It was more of a silly waddle, really. Like a girl who had just lost her virginity to someone with an oversized monster cock. Her abused vagina throbbed and ached. A cold shower should reduce the pain, at least.

"Oh hey, good morning," came her father's sudden greeting as he left the bathroom, and spotted her in the hallway. Steam escaped the open room, and he looked like he had taken a bath. He wore nothing more than a towel around his midsection, and his hairy chest still looked damp. His pronounced belly strained against the towel, and she spotted a few white hairs on his body.

It was an awkward reminder that he was so much older than her, more than twice her age. She would never willingly date anyone that old. And yet, he mounted her like a stud. An old but prized stud. Which would mean that she, despite her tender young age, was reduced to being little more than his personal broodmare. She contemplated that thought, a broodmare's only purpose was to shut up, and to get bred by its owner.

Sophia felt herself blush. As she straightened her posture, she already felt that her nipples had stiffened, and brushed against the inside of her nightgown. Her hormones, her emotions, were all over the place.

"Good morning..." she replied meekly. Her gaze was lowered. She desperately avoided anything that may arouse him.

"Did you prepare breakfast? You didn't just wake up, did you? Come on, I'll help." He approached her and placed his hand firmly on her backside. His guidance led her further away from the bathroom and down the stairs. "What are you in the mood for?" He hadn't even considered that she may have had other intentions.

Sophia couldn't hide her uncertainty. She wasn't even hungry. All she could focus on was the growing wetness in her panties, and this time, it wasn't caused by her arousal. The escaping semen couldn't drain properly, and instead just pooled into the crack of her pussy. It absorbed only very slowly into the fabric of her underwear. It was an incredibly unpleasant feeling.

"I don't know," she mumbled half-heartedly. "I could make you some pancakes?" Her voice was absent-minded. She didn't want to be in the kitchen. She didn't even want to be in this house. She was supposed to be back in the city to study.

"Sure, that works." He retrieved the ingredients, Sophia reluctantly gathered the necessary utensils, and the two of them worked together to prepare their meal. Throughout it all, the girl behaved lethargically. It didn't help that every step reminded her of the soreness between her legs, and the continually escaping cum. The sensation of drenched cotton clung to her gaped, swollen snatch.

The two of them finished their preparations, and quietly shared breakfast. Their rations were diminishing. The food they had left would last another two weeks at most. Sophia in particular, however, was more concerned with the impending problem of getting knocked up. She stabbed into the pancake with her fork, tore off a few pieces, and grumpily swallowed some of it. When she finally finished eating, and cleaned up the table, and washed the dishes, she was finally able to leave.

She made her way right back up the stairs and to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet. Her fingers were shaking as she reached under her nightgown and peeled off her undies. The sticky fabric felt glued to her labia at first but yielded, and she felt a trickle of fluids escaping her. Before she even managed to push her underwear down to her thighs, she already began to feel a constant oozing of thick, gooey cream from her violated quim. Three separate loads of potent sperm leaked out of her, at such an alarmingly slow rate that she bitterly ended up spending the better part of an hour contemplating her fate.

Her following shower was a blessing at least, and the first time that she felt relaxed and at ease. Her muscles had been so very tense that every movement had felt stiff. But as she held onto a bar of soap and cleaned every inch of her body, she finally felt in control again. Her milky white skin was being treated to an endless rain of bliss.

Even when she felt long cleansed, she simply turned up the heat and enjoyed the moment. She wished it would never end. It was hard for her to tell how long she remained there - minutes or hours - it certainly had felt like an eternity. But, her peace came to an abrupt end when she heard the distant sound of shattering glass. It was a painfully familiar noise, and the last time it happened, it wasn't good news.

Sophia quickly dried off, rushed to put on a fresh pair of sweatpants and a sweater, and hurried to investigate the source of howling winds from nearby. She found her father in the master bedroom, where he was already in the process of taping shut a broken window.

It took her a moment to understand the full weight of the situation as well as her father's distraught expression. "I guess this is pretty bad, huh?" Sophia looked at the small flakes of snow that still breezed past the makeshift barrier. A small opening, which her father quickly closed with more tape. A damaged window downstairs wasn't much of an issue since the fireplace kept the area warm, but, having a second broken window upstairs would rapidly drop the temperature.

"We can just seal the window, good and well, and then close the door and avoid using the room. It should be fine," he explained. The doors were pretty sturdy, the cold wouldn't be able to get through so easily.

She was relieved until she realized the prospect of sharing her bed with her father for the coming few days. At least until...

"Achoo!" Sophia sneezed into her hands and then looked back up at her father. She stood there by the doorway, in the clothes she had hurried to put on, and with her dripping wet hair gathered into a ponytail.

They exchanged a knowing glance, and her father sighed and led her back to her room. She caught a simple cold, and couldn't have been any more thankful for it. This was her free ticket to avoid intercourse with him. She would be sick for a few days, at the very least. There was no way he would stand a chance to get her pregnant until after her cycle passed the risky stage.

For the following few days, she was allowed to stay in bed while her father pampered and spoiled her. She would have breakfast and dinner served in bed, and at night, sleep on her own while her father took the couch downstairs. It was heavenly, and she could easily tolerate feeling a little weakened.

She spent perhaps a week like that, forced to take it easy. She would read books to pass the time and occasionally gaze out the window to see the weather improving. The snow stopped falling, and the worst of it thawed within a relatively short time.

But even after that week had passed, Sophia still felt sluggish and tired. It didn't seem to get better with her cold, not as quickly as she assumed. She was feeling tired and depleted, and also struggled to fall asleep. Eventually, she also noticed that her breasts felt more sensitive than usual. It had never been an issue to wear a shirt, or to have the weight of a blanket pressing down on her chest. But, for some reason, she suddenly couldn't get comfortable anymore. Her breasts kept aching.

The situation outside had improved dramatically. A winter service vehicle had driven by to clear the road, and Sophia's father was able to drive back to the village to restock their supplies. He also organized a replacement for the two broken windows. While his daughter was still bedridden, he put in the effort to repair the damage. A year ago, he couldn't have imagined himself to be this determined. He was incredibly motivated and took pride in this opportunity to impress his daughter. Or rather, his future wife.

All the time they had shared together, had reassured him that he was happy with their situation. He reasoned that it would be a waste to push her back into the busy city life. She might find a boyfriend, but it might be some selfish prick. Or someone who wouldn't be able to satisfy her.