Daughter's Anal Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
The randy women get into Eileen's ass.
1k words
4.32
261.5k
52

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the previous installment, Eileen Warren is set-upon and ravaged by some of her “loving” daughter’s friends, unleashing lesbian lust she never even realized she had...

(NOTE: this is a SERIES, so reading the first installment will be very helpful in understanding what is going on in this chapter).

Now, Eileen’s sexy, full butt writhes and sways as Rosie fucks her relentlessly from behind. The huge dildo-cock surges in and out of her dripping cunt in long, mesmerizing strokes, sending jagged shards of pleasure through the voluptuously-titted mother’s body. The large ball-sac swings forward with each punching thrust, slapping against her sodden cunt-flesh and making her groan aloud each time the solid, heavy rubber connects with her engorged clitoris. Her heavy, big-nippled breasts jiggle and wobble as she lurches back and forth in response to the energetic fucking she’s receiving. Blearily, she turns her head to stare directly into the eyes of Joanie, who is being rodgered just as expertly by Keisha.

Eileen’s cunt convulses greedily on the pistoning latex penis; she turns her face to the left as Rosie licks the side of her neck. Her lips part and she accepts the young woman’s hard, tongue-probing kiss eagerly. This girl, young enough to be her daughter, is giving the busty wife and mother the fucking of her life...out of all of her “hetero” lovers, none has made her cream this way; none has handled her big breasts as lovingly or expertly; none has brought out the wanton slut hidden beneath her prim and proper exterior.

NEVER did she imagine that she would EVER be in a room with more than one person having sex, much less with FEMALES, much less THREE FEMALES the same age as her own sweet daughter!

Suddenly, Rosie whispers something that makes Eileen’s eyes snap opening shock and horror: “I’m gonna fuck you in the ass, bitch”...

“Yeah, baby, fuck me hard!” this from Joanie as she is skewered like a fly on a straight pin on the business end of Keisha’s thick strap-on. Her big boobies bounce up and down to the vigorous thrusts, at least they do until the sexy black teen grabs one in each and hand, pushes them together, and bites hard on the swollen nipples as she continues to fuck her big-boobed friend senseless.

An oily finger presses against her tender, virgin anal pucker, alarming Eileen and causing her to try to jerk away from the offending digit, eliciting this protest: “Ooooo, NOOOO!”

“Ooooo, YES!!”, Rosie taunts in response, pressing harder against the tight anal grommet. Eileen gasps in pain as her tight orifice stings and burns, tightening against the proposed digital invasion. Her sphincter weakens, and Rosie gains access to the hot, tightly-gripping interior of her anus. She fingers it a bit, spits on it several times, but that is all the preparation Eileen is going to get. Spreading the older woman’s lush buttocks wide, she sockets the tip of her cunt-juice slicked rubber schlong against the dark pucker of Eillen’s asshole. The younger woman flexes her buttocks, slides her hips forward, and the huge cock-head pops into her partner’s rear channel. The submissive brunette cries out, her face contorting pain agony of pain as the un-repentant Rosie skewers her arse-hole slowly. After a few dozen firm, but easy thrusts, sexy, huge-titted milf’s rectum is much looser, and Rosie finds that she can go-at her a bit harder, which she does.

As the nasty buggery continues, Eileen is aware that the once-unbearable pain has subsided somewhat, and she now feels a wanton, unexpected pleasure deep in the pit of her stomach. She hisses deep in her throat, her tongue arching over her upper lip as the pace of the nasty buggering increases. Rosie’s thighs cannon off of her lush buttock-flesh, her hips snap and jerk, twist and plunge, ram and ream, piston and pound in and out of the mature woman’s feverishly-hot, wide-open rear sphincter. Eileen’s fingers scrabble at the carpet as the first tiny explosion rockets through her from deep in her bowels; the heavy- bosomed tart is now at the complete mercy of her now-ravenous anal appetite.

Rosie is in her own world, long-stroking the hapless, whimpering brunette with deep,jackhammer-like thrusts. She notices a thin film of light-brown feces coating her hard-pumping dildo and crows triumphantly: “I speared me a big piece ‘o your shit, Mrs. W”! A broken, rattling groan is her answer; as deeply shamed and horrified as she is at hearing these crass words, Eileen can’t stop the traitorous response of her body as a gout of cunt-juice erupts from her, swamping her like a tidal wave.

Rosie’s hard anal-fucking has served to get her off as well (thanks to the little rubber nubbin placed strategically at the base of her pseudo dong, on the inside of her harness), and her fingers tighten painfully in the soft flesh of Eileen’s buttocks as she rides her through a couple of searingly-intense orgasms. The massively-jugged mother howls aloud as Rosie gropes for and squeezes hard on the

dangling sack of “balls” swinging beneath her shit-smeared dong, releasing a large sploot of hot, fake cum into Eileen’s squirming bowels.

Eileen sighs with relief as Rosie slowly tugs her thick cock from her very sore, ravaged asshole. Her respite is short though: Keisha has pulled-out of Joanie after fucking her to orgasm and has taken Rosie’s place behind the still kneeling Mrs. Warren. As Keisha sends her glistening prick rocketing into her gaping back-door, Eileen’s beautiful face contorts in a savage rictus in response to this new, unexpected anal assault. The young black woman’s strong fingers dig deep into her partner’s big, meaty ass-cheeks as she settles-in for a one of her patented “bitch butt-bustings”...

After sucking-off Keisha, Joanie gets on top of the other teen and gets busy trying work her butt-hole onto Keisha’s upstanding dildo. The lush-bodied 18 yr old’s pretty face twists in a grimace as she fights to open her ass to the huge fake man-meat...

Chapter 3, with much more hot action, including all of these characters, plus the introduction of Eileen’s DAUGHTER!!

Please do vote.