Daughters and Fathers Ch. 02

Story Info
Father stops worrying about sex with his daughters.
9.1k words
4.47
82.8k
33

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 10/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

"You don't have to do it to me, just let me do it to you; I want to."

"Hmm!"

"But I would like it, if you did."

"Hmm?! I don't know."

"Just let me."

Britta began to turn around next to him. After what Maren had done, and what they had told him, he understood that they had a lot more experience this way than he had imagined, especially when Britta drew up her thigh, suggesting that he rest his head on it. Hers was already on his thigh, and he did. He was a little surprised, when both girls' hands urged him to roll his hips towards her, and more surprised, when Maren's hand slipped between his thighs and found his balls again. Was that what they had done with Johan?! Obviously! And her raised thigh was presenting her young pussy to his view! Already open, but no wrinkled inner lips like his wife's, when he first saw it after both girls were born. Why hadn't they done this before? They had, but only in the dark.

"Oooh!" Her lips were already around his cock! She wanted him to do it, too. He grasped her hips and drew then closer and licked between her open, moist pussy lips. "Unnn!" Her hips rocked up. She liked that, and he did! She tasted a little sweaty at first, but then so good! "Uhnnnn!" This was going to be so good! And what she was doing was too! She - both of them - assumed that he could come again, like their teenaged cousin must have? What was it going to be like to do it "all the way"?

He found out, with delight, when her hips twitched and her pussy flooded his face, her body convulsing, as he came in her mouth. It really was the nicest thing two people could do for each other! And if she was his daughter, who cared? They both wanted it, and she liked it as much as her sister had, letting him feel that she was savoring his semen, and he had come again as good as before - in Maren's mouth! And he had made her come "all the way" so good, her pussy juice tasting better than just an aroused pussy! What was his other daughter doing, having to watch them? She wasn't holding his balls.

She had both hands between her legs, fingers deep in her pussy and others rubbing her clitoris, and had come with them, her groans lost in the sound of her sister's and father's aroused groans.

His cock slipped out, and he rocked back, again able to see his daughter's still open pussy, all moist and shiny, so lovely! What did the other one's look like? Just as lovely? Of course, and he wanted to see it, not just see it! To hell with worrying about their being his daughters! They wanted him to, and he wanted to! Anything they wanted! That too? If they wanted to? ... He wasn't sure.

"You've got to do it me that good," he heard Maren murmur. He nodded on Britta's thigh, and she nodded on his thigh, murmuring:

"Yes, you do, ... that good, ... for her, too."

He nodded again, just wondering when and where, not here like this - a third time for him - but she didn't have to do it to him again; she had already.

Maren answered his questions - that one at least. Her wet hand slid over his side, and she murmured:

"You can sleep with us, ... or we can sleep with you."

He just nodded, accepting that he was going to do anything they wanted. Doing it again with them wasn't going make it more reprehensible; it was what they wanted, and they had started it. He hadn't taken advantage of them. "Hmm?" rather the other way round - and it was so good! And they were only doing something they had already done, not experimenting with him.

He nodded again and murmured:

"If you want."

The head on his thigh nodded, and Maren's hand rubbed his breast. He rolled back and asked:

"Where are my shorts?"

One of the girls found them and with a grin put them over his shoes for him. Then the girls found their bikinis. They forgot to put on their tops until he had shouldered the rucksack. With grins, they fastened them around their waists, and they started back down to the cabins. As they descended, seeing their breasts move as they turned to find footing, he hummed softly to himself, looking forward to licking and sucking them.

Back at the cabin, as he dropped the rucksack, the girls immediately took off their bikinis, nodding with smiles as they watched him drop his shorts. When he suggested that they needed to wash, the girls agreed, then with grins offered to wash him. He nodded with a chuckle, remarking: "and then you two."

One brought one of the buckets of lake water from the cabin, while the other one found the soap. Snickering, they splashed water on him and then soaped their hands and began to wash him, starting gently with his face. With more water and soap, they each washed an arm and tickled his armpit, and then began to wash his chest and back. He anticipated that they both would want to wash his cock and balls, and they did - without his becoming aroused - but he was surprised when freshly soaped fingers slid into his crevice and unhesitatingly began to rub his asshole.

"Oooh! I didn't expect you to be that thorough."

"Hm-hmm! But it feels good, doesn't it."

"Hmm? I guess you know that it does."

"Um-hmm, and feels better when we're aroused."

"Hmm?! What you two know. Was that in the story?"

"Was that in the story, or did Johan learn about that in Kristiansand with his girlfriend," she asked her sister.

"I can't remember, certainly last summer."

"Hmm! Legs."

The girls dropped down on their knees, and each washed a leg. They splashed more water to rinse him, and then one stood proudly with her breasts thrust out and said: "And now me."

Her father and sister washed her the same way, she nodding with a grin as she let him wash both her sister's breasts, and then again to encourage him to wash her pussy and asshole. He did, tempted to let a finger do more than just wash her pussy, while his fingers rubbed her asshole. She responded cheerfully:

"Oooh! You do that good!"

"Hmm! Not quite like washing you as a baby."

"I hope not. Legs."

Then his other daughter was washed, just as thoroughly. When his finger rubbed between her pussy lips and over her opening, she spread her knees with a snicker and said: "If you want to."

"Hmm! Not now."

"But later."

"If you want me to."

"We do," both girls replied, the other one's having seen where his finger had been rubbing.

He snorted with a grin, enjoying that they all were now so open about their acceptance that they were going to do whatever they wanted with each other. And if the girls didn't want just his tongue or finger to rub them there? What difference did it make? As long as they suggested it.

He was washing his daughter's nice firm thigh and calf, as these thoughts went through his head. When he rose up, he tossed the rest of the water from the bucket at both girls and suggested that they go swimming and fetch more water.

One of them fetched the other bucket, emptying its contents in a pot, and they went to the lake, filling the buckets before they entered the water to rinse themselves more thoroughly. This time, they were gentle about splashing each other, standing closer, and soon just cupping up water in their hands and letting it run down over each other's body, following the water with their hands and caressing each other. The girls' caressed each other's breasts with as much pleasure as he did. Then standing with their hips all touching, six hands fondled six buttocks, and with snickers, the girls' fingers competed to rub three assholes.

One of the girl's hands let her sister's rub his and reached between them in the water and fondled his small, cool cock and drawn up sack. He just snorted and shoved her sister's hand aside to rub her asshole. She snorted with a nod, responding:

"Um-hmm. I forgot before. When it was all soft and hanging down, I wanted to lick and suck one of them in my mouth."

"Hmm? Does that feel good?"

"Hm-hmm! Johan thought so."

"And we liked to do it, her sister added, rubbing his asshole."

"Hmm! If you do, if you say so."

The girls nodded. He slid his hands up and drew the girls' shoulders closer. They both raised their faces with slightly open mouths, looking like they expected to be kissed, and the one grasped his balls and cock more firmly, but he kissed the other one first, his tongue just as eager as hers.

He wasn't sure which one's finger probed at his asshole, but it felt good, and he let it, humming as his tongue thrust deeper and caressed - and was caressed. The finger probed, and after a few moments probed more insistently, and his other daughter demanded softly: "Me, too," and the finger wiggled - her finger! But it was the other one's hand holding his balls and cock, and his cock was pressing in her palm. She let him kiss her sister, both their tongues moving just as eagerly, and her finger, too, and his cock stiffening in the other's hand - despite the cool water.

She snorted and grasped it, rubbing her thumb where it felt arousing.

Which one's pussy was he supposed to lick now, he tried to recall; they were both arousing him as though they wanted it, and he wanted to. The girls' fingers continued to arouse him, but the one recovered her tongue, and then one said:

"It's her turn now," and the other said:

"It's my turn."

"Um-hmm, and I want to, ... just wasn't sure whose," he replied.

"Hmm! Mine!" Maren demanded.

They all snorted with grins and hurried out of the water to the nearest mossy area. She dropped down on her back, spreading her thighs, as she grinned up at him. He moaned softly at the view of his very nubile daughter lying there with aroused nipples and exposing her pussy. Her thighs spread further, not just exposing her pussy, offering it.

His cock was already aroused, and he saw her lick her lips as she looked at it. Did she want to suck it again?! Not yet; he wanted to start at the top: kissing her again and then sucking her breasts, and then exploring down her body to her sweet pussy. Was it going to taste like her sister's?

She looked a little disappointed when he dropped down over her head, but then chuckled in her throat and their tongues caressed, humming appreciatively when his hand found her breast and aroused her nipple. She hummed more emphatically when his mouth moved down and began to suck and nibble, her hand finding his stiff cock. If she wanted to suck it again, he thought, and lay down next to her. She rolled towards him, raising her thigh, letting him see her lovely, young pussy. But as he was drawing her hips closer, she said to her sister:

"You don't have to do it by yourself - like I did. You can do it to him again. I want to do it to you."

He was surprised to hear that she had masturbated, and only a little less, to hear her so openly offer to lick her sister's pussy, even though he now knew that they did. If they wanted to? His cock wanted one of them to suck it again, and they both had already demonstrated how good they could do it! When had he ever had three orgasms in one day?! Never like this!!

Britta didn't hesitate to accept her sister's suggestion. She quickly joined them, raising her thigh and offering her pussy to her sister, and grasping their father's cock. His thigh slid up under her head, and he drew his other's daughter's hips closer.

They all moaned as they made contact. Her freshly washed pussy tasted so good! But they were in no hurry. The one sucking his cock, relented and scratched his tight sack until she could grasp and stretch a fold of its skin. How did she learn that?! But she had, loosening his sack and massage his balls. His other daughter didn't seem to mind that he had been neglecting her pussy. But when he again delighted in licking it again, it rocked up against his mouth. Unnn!" And they liked to feel their assholes aroused! Before he could, a finger found his. He chuckled in response, and his hand slid down and found his daughter's. He heard both of them hum, and then three fingers were as active as their tongues.

After two such good orgasms that way, he enjoyed that a third one would take longer. Was what his daughters did "fellatio" or "cunnilingus." No, what he was doing was cunnilingus: licking cunt, lingua, Latin for tongue.

When, where had he learned those words? Before or after he surprised his wife by doing it? Did his so experienced daughters know them? They sure knew how to do it! And weren't reluctant to show him that they did, even with each other! And the cunt he was licking - his daughter's - tasted so good, and her asshole was twitching, inviting his finger to probe. "Oooh!" Like her sister's was! Like his was! They knew what felt good!

They all came. He was pleased and a little proud that he came a third time so good, also that his daughter's so sweet pussy flooded his face as her hips jerked uncontrollably. And when the other one almost bit his cock, he hoped that she was also having a such good orgasm.

They all relaxed with sighing moans, snorting softly as they removed their fingers.

He was a little shocked at his so willing acceptance of having sex with his daughters, and in a way that he had never done before - and to discover that they had so much experience. He was much more shocked when the one whose pussy had just flooded his face, remarked:

"Oh, Daddy, you did that so good!"

He started at her words, and after a moment replied:

"Don't tell me, ... not like that, ... either of you," but his hand rubbed her hip, and his other daughter's head nodded on his thigh. After another, longer moment, he remarked softly:

"You both did, too. And I enjoyed it, ... every time, ... and whatever else we do. Just shocked to hear you say that."

"Sorry. Could have thought of that."

"That's all right, just a little too surprising to hear."

He rubbed her ass again, and then slid his hand up and held her breast. "Nice," she murmured. He agreed with nod on her thigh, and then found one of his other daughter's breasts, squeezing it as he added: "Just as nice."

She clasped her hand over his, nodding again on his thigh, then murmuring:

"You came so good, too. Thank you."

They all snorted again, and then sat up, smiling fondly at each other. After a moment, he remarked:

"I'm afraid that this is going to be my most ... 'memorable' two weeks here."

His daughters glanced at each other and replied:

"We hope so."

"For us, too, better than with Johan," one of them added.

"Hmm?! Sweet of you to hope so."

"You're special."

"Don't tell me! You both are, too, but I'm trying to forget how."

"We have," one replied, and the other nodded.

They returned to the cabins with the buckets of water and prepared dinner. The weather had changed, and he opened the door to the bedroom. After dinner, he re-stoked the stove and they played cards. After a few games, he went out, letting in a draft of cool air that made the girls' nipples pop out. One of them glanced at the open door to the bedroom, and they both smirked. The other one murmured:

"If we don't go to the outhouse ...?"

"No, we'll go, too, but then .... Maybe he expects us to."

"Um-hmm. He said: 'and whatever else we do'."

They smiled and went out, enjoying the cool air and that their nipples popped out again, then surprised to see their father just standing looking off in the distance. He glanced back at them and remarked:

"No need to use the outhouse."

"The girls both snorted and one replied:

"I guess not. We can, too."

He snorted and shook his cock as they joined him, all of them snorting as the girls spread their knees and relaxed and let their streams arch out in the late evening light. He snorted again, watching them, and the girls gave him smirking grins. He smirked and remarked:

"I guess so. ... I'm going to bed. Good night. ... Hmm! Thanks for a nice day."

"You too," they both replied, one adding: "We are, too."

He returned to the cabin, and the girls waited for a few moments, chuckling and exchanging smirks. Then they returned, trying not to make any noise as they opened the door, but he heard it, remarking from the bedroom:

"I thought you were going to bed."

"We are, ... with you."

"Hmm! I guess I could have expected that; you warned me. It will be crowded."

"We know, nice and close."

"Hmm!"

The girls were crawling under the covers, one clambering over him. He let them lie with their thighs on his and their heads on his shoulders, tempted to hold their breasts, but just rubbed their backs. The girls' hands rubbed his chest in return, and they both gave him a kiss on his cheeks, murmuring: "Good night."

"I hope so, but I don't know if I can sleep like this."

"We can," one murmured.

The other one nodded, and he felt them relax and tried to, himself, at least his cock was relaxed. He snorted silently, thinking that it should be, after three orgasms in his daughters' so eager mouths, doing the nicest thing they could for him, and letting him do it to them - their lovely young pussies! Pity that he hadn't known about that when he was their age, just having conventional sex in the dark with girls.

He tried to go to sleep, but then murmured:

"Sorry, but I want to sleep on my side."

The girls stirred and let him turn on his side. When he put his arm around the girl in front of him, she drew his hand up to her breast. He snorted at her experience and held it. The other girl moved closer behind him, sliding her hand down on his stomach and drawing her knees up behind his. And then they all did fall asleep.

Hours later, he was dreaming, dreaming about lying like that with a girl - definitely not one of his daughters, nor their mother - some other female. He had slept all night with only a couple, and she seemed to be one of those. Um-hmm, probably that one, the one who had shown the most initiative. Had she done that? His cock had been between her thighs - was in his dream - and her fingers were urging it to slip into her. Nice! He rocked his hips up, and she moaned softly.

It wasn't a dream! Fingers were guiding his cock into a warm pussy! He opened his eyes and saw red hair in the early light - his daughter Maren's! And she was rocking her hips back to make his cock slip deeper in her pussy! Fuck! It was already in her, and it wasn't just by accident; her fingers were still there, touching his cock; she had helped it get there, wanted it there! Fuck!

Despite his confused thoughts about it all, his hips rocked slightly, and he heard a soft, pleased sounding moan. Maybe she had done it so often with Johan that she just assumed it was his cock she had guided into her pussy. If he could dream that it was happening, she probably could, too. But it wasn't a dream - not any more. Despite everything, his hand held her breast as he murmured:

"This wasn't supposed to happen."

"It seemed like it was."

"Hmm!"

"Just seemed like the most natural thing to do. Oh, I was dreaming ..."

"I was, too, definitely not about you."

"Hmm! Nor you, ... but that didn't matter, since we were in bed together, we must have done enough to want this to happen."

"Hmm! Some kind of logic!"

She rocked her hips slightly and demanded softly:

"Don't talk so much, or it might slip out."

His hips responded, despite his snort and mild complaint:

"You must know."

"We do," Britta responded, who had rolled away from him in the night. She rolled back and put her arm around him again, murmuring:

"It was supposed to happen, would have sooner or later. Nice, this way."

"Hmm! If you say so. Too late to change anything now."

"Um-hmm," both girls agreed.

Maren's hips rocked, and his also did, his cock surging in her tight pussy. They both gave an appreciative moan, and he clutched her lower breast. Britta reached past him and held her sister's other breast. There was no chance that his cock was going to slip out, as their hips rocked again, and he wanted it deeper in her so tight young pussy. He moved down the bed a little to let him curl his hips up closer behind hers, and she nodded with soft hum, then murmuring:

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers