Daughters and Fathers Ch. 07

Story Info
Alone with Britta, pleasing Maren, talking, and then...
9.2k words
4.38
26.9k
13

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 10/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

After dinner, they again played parcheesi, their continuous banter about the progress of the game distracting them from thoughts about how they were going to sleep - until they decided to stop playing. As they packed away the game, they were all silent, he having the impression that his daughters also were wondering how they would. With just nods toward the door, they went outside and relieved themselves in the late twilight, still silent as they returned and washed themselves. Finally, he said:

"Someone said the best suggestion was that I go to bed and see what happens."

"Maren," Britta said, with a nod.

Maren also nodded, and they all said good night. He snorted and remarked to Britta:

"That was a little surprising last night, your kissing me like that."

"Um-hmm. That occurred to me, as I was about to, but I always have, before I went out on a date." "I hope before that you weren't also thinking that the date could be like last night."

"Hm-hmm! Not with Lars, but later a couple of times. Good night."

They all snorted, and the girls repeated their good nights. He went in the bedroom and lay down, wondering what the girls would decide. He heard them whisper briefly, and then that the cabin door was opened. Was one of them really going to sleep in the other cabin? Then he remembered to close his eyes.

A moment later, he heard the bedroom door close, and then the covers moved, and a cool body slipped into bed with him.

"Maren is just going to get a blanket; she wants to sleep on the sofa."

"Mmmm, that's nice of her."

"Very. She said that after this afternoon, it would be wrong not to let us."

"I think she's right."

"Me too. ... Hm-hmm! Letting me sleep with her 'old friend'."

"That was funny, ... and what you told was delightful, ... if you don't mind my mentioning it."

"Hm-umm, I wanted it to be, and it was very good, and he was good, ... but I liked better her telling about it's being so good with her 'old friend', who already knew everything she liked to do."

They heard the cabin door close and Maren's call of "good night," then heard the rustle of sheets as she made her bed on the sofa. He resumed their murmuring:

"It was, like she said, talking a lot."

"Like this afternoon; I just loved it when you said: 'I like when you hold it'."

"I couldn't have said that a few days ago."

"I know - we know - and didn't want to use too many words about what we were doing."

"Thanks. I certainly had a problem with that."

"Of course, ... we understood."

"But then we talked all about it Friday night."

"We sure did. That was delightful, ... finally, hearing you tell, ... and arousing; I was all wet."

"Sorry about that."

"We'd agreed that we weren't going to do anything."

"I cheated."

"That was nice, too, that you asked Maren to."

"I only asked her if she wanted to. I'd put her hand on it."

"Hm-hmm! About the same thing. I love to hear you say what you want, or what you want me to do. Guys never do."

"Sorry about that. Maybe Lars would, if you see him again."

"Maybe, but let's not talk about him. Oh! The first time you said anything was that night when you said: 'I want to taste you. I want to.' That was when I realized how much I wanted to hear that. I couldn't have said that before, since no one had."

"I remember, surprised that I had finally admitted that I wanted to say it, not just let you - one of you - always take the initiative. ... And liked that I finally had."

"Not as much as I did. ... Hm-hmm! Wanting you to so much, and then wondering if you had remembered that we hadn't washed."

"Oh, I had, but I wanted to taste that too, thinking that I was going to taste a lot more the next day."

"We sure did. Funny, that we like to, then."

"Um-hmm, but I did, too."

"Hm-hmm! Maybe I wouldn't have washed this evening, if I had known that."

"Still didn't know then where you would be sleeping?"

"Hm-umm, ... just where I wanted to be, here, like this. Move your arm."

They had been lying on their backs, just their shoulders and arms touching, whispering at the ceiling. After her last remark, he raised his arm, and she rolled towards him, her head on his shoulder, her breast on his chest, and her thigh drawn up with her calf holding his hip, as her arm held his far side. He put his arm around her, and they held each other closer and were silent for a while, exchanging hums of contentment. Then she nodded her head slightly and murmured:

"Nice. I could go to sleep like this."

"If you want, I could too."

"Hmm! Might disappoint Maren."

"None of her business."

"Um-hmm. Just talking is so good, that I could tell you that."

"Um-hmm, I think so too. ... I can tell you what I would like to do, or what I would like you to do some other time."

"That would be nice; I want you to, but just being like this together is also very nice."

"Um-hmm."

He rubbed her side, and she rubbed his, hugging him closer for a moment. They lay still and silent for a few moments, then he murmured:

"I like to sleep on my side; let's lie like lovers, as you said one morning."

She nodded sleepily, and let him roll towards her, his thigh slipping between hers, as he put his arm around her. They got comfortable with their noses almost touching, and she murmured:

"Give me a good night kiss," and tilted her head up, offering him her lips.

"I like when you say what you want, too. Good night."

Their lips met, as they hugged each other, their lips just nibbling for a moment, and then they relaxed in each others arms. Her thighs squeezed his, and they exchanged another contented hum, and then fell asleep.

He was awakened by her hand rubbing his back, knowing immediately from the scent of unfinished wood that he was in the cabin, but only after a moment recognizing that the slender body under his arm couldn't be that of his wife, not that they often woke up like that any more. He couldn't remember the last time they had. Both thoughts weren't so pleasant. Forget them, he told himself, recognizing his suppressed guilty conscience. Forget it, try to.

He rubbed Britta's back and opened his eyes, looking in hers. She smiled, and murmured:

"Awake? Good morning."

"Good morning. Sleep well?"

"Like a baby. You too?"

"I must have, since we're still like this. Nice," he agreed, forgetting his prior thoughts.

"Um-hmm, very. It must still be very early."

"Um-hmm. That was nice last night, just talking."

"Um-hmm, I thought so too. It was nice that Maren let us, whatever she was expecting that we might do."

"I agree. Hm-hmm! We could make up a story, in case she asks."

"Hm-hm-hmm!"

"Not so loud. What would you have liked to do, if we hadn't preferred to just talk?"

"What did she say, 'anything, everything', if you had asked."

"But I didn't, despite all our talk. I told you that I like when you said what you wanted, asking for a good night kiss."

"Um-hmm, and got one, just like I wanted it to be. ... What about a good morning kiss?"

"If you say that you want one."

"Hmm! Kiss me good morning."

It was a very good morning kiss. As their tongues caressed, he rolled back and drew her shoulders over him, and it continue. His thigh was still between hers. They clutched together on his, and she rolled her hips over his, letting his other thigh slide under her. Their four thighs clutched together, and they snorted, their tongues still teasing each other. He retrieved his and murmured:

"That was more than just good morning."

"Um-hmm!" she agreed with an impish smile.

"Hm-hmm! What could we tell her?"

"What would you have liked to do?"

"Anything you would have wanted to," he replied.

"Hmm! Want me to tell you? ... Hm-hmm! Everything!"

"Of course, and I would have, too, ... but more specifically, ... just for our story."

"Hmmm! Hm-hmm! Only if you'll do it now. ... And tell me that you want to."

She grinned down at him.

"This sounds good. Tell me, and I'll tell you, and then ..."

"We'll do it."

"Promised."

They smirked at each other, and she said:

"I want to suck your cock, and then for you to lick my pussy ..."

"Not at the same time?"

"Hm-umm! I wanted to enjoy it completely both ways."

"I want you to suck my cock, and then I want to lick your pussy."

"Mmmmm! But I'm not finished yet. Then I want you to ... fuck me. After you've made me come in your mouth ..."

"Oooh, I want you to come in my mouth!"

" ... then I want you to fuck me, to feel your cock plunge in my still aroused pussy and make me come again, and maybe again."

"Hmm? Maybe I shouldn't have asked, but I want to lick your pussy and then fuck you until you've come twice - try to."

"Mmmm! You will, you can! ... Oh! And tell me how good I'm sucking your cock."

"Hmm! Did that Friday, I thought."

"But I'd like to hear it again."

"I want to tell you how good you're sucking my cock, how it feels, and how much I want you to taste me."

She nodded with a grin and dropped down and kissed him again, both chuckling. Then she crept down between his legs. His cock had been pressing against her thigh. It twitched when her hand found it. Then more than just its head was in her mouth, before she closed her lips around it: no fondling, kiss and licking, or gently sucking it in.

"Uhmm! You just want to gobble it up."

"Uhn-hnnn!" she confirmed with a nod, glancing up at him with smiling eyes.

"If you want to, as soon as you can, because I want to lick your pussy, want it to be already wet in anticipation. ... Oooh! That feels good, when you lick there. ... Um-hmm, like that. ... You know it feels good, when it twitches like that."

"Uhn-hnnn!" she responded with a nod, sucking harder.

"Uhn! Don't suck so hard. ... Uhnnn! Like that. ... Making it twitch so hard! ..."

He continued talking like that, until he felt his pending orgasm and said:

"Oh, it's going to be good, more than you ever had before. ... Uhn! ... I haven't come since sometime early yesterday morning. ... Uhnnn! ... Oooh! Uhnn! ... Fucking you in your mouth! ... Uhn!! Uhn! Uhn! Uhn! Uhn! Uhnnn!"

She had already swallowed what had landed deep in her mouth. He felt her swill the rest around with her tongue.

"Is there enough to share?"

She nodded with a throaty chuckle, swilling it some more, as if to demonstrate that there was, and fondled his balls.

"Then I don't have to tell you how good it was, but it was!"

She nodded again, and sucked as she raised her head, slowly letting his knob slip from between her closed lips. She looked up with a smirk, her jaw moving, and crawled up on him. He opened his mouth, and she press hers down on it, before she thrust her tongue between her lips and let him taste his thick semen, as their tongues caressed, and more of it slid into his mouth. Their tongues enjoyed tasting it, until it had slid down his throat. She raised her head, licking her lips with a smirk, and murmured:

"You were right, more than I ever had before. ... Hm-hmm! Tell me again what you want to do."

"Mmmm! I want to lick your pussy ... and make you come more than ever before - at least with me."

"You're right, again!"

She rolled off him. As he was moving around, he remembered that she also wanted him to fuck her: "to feel your cock plunge in my still aroused pussy." He dropped to his knees on the rag-rug beside the bed and pulled her legs around. She immediately helped move her body around on the bed, murmuring: "Yes, like that," and spread her thighs, presenting her pussy to him, her little inner lips and the hood of her clitoris already visible. He pushed her thighs up, appreciating how her pussy curved out, its lips now more open, looking like it was just begging to be licked. He licked his lips in anticipation, as he lowered his face.

With delight, he tasted her already moist pussy, licking up from her opening, and doing everything that he thought would arouse her. That was easy, because she started to tell him:

"Mmmm! That's good! ... Anywhere, everywhere. ... Uhn! Especially there! ... Uhn-hnn! ... There too! ... Stick your tongue in it! ... Hm-hm-hmm! ... It's going to feel even better, when your cock is in it. ... Better than that!"

She grasped behind her knees and drew her legs further back, rocking her hips up and making her asshole more accessible.

"Um-hmm!" she encouraged him, when his tongue slipped down over it, the tip of it finding the little wrinkle that had let him distinguish between hers and Maren's.

"Your little wrinkle," he murmured, and licked it again. She snorted and drew her thighs further back, inviting his tongue to probe and make her asshole twitch. She moaned in appreciation, when it did. After a few moments, she murmured: "Pussy," and let her thighs rise, her hips rocking down a little and offering him her pussy to be aroused. His mouth covered it, and she resumed telling him where she wanted to feel his tongue, and then how good it was - more with aroused moans than with words.

And then she only wanted him to arouse her clitoris. His tongue was moving as rapidly as it could, and she was just gasping and moaning, her hips twitching up and down, and then she demanded: "Fuck me!"

His cock was ready to, and he almost started to, but then remembered that he wanted her to have an orgasm this way first. He plunged two fingers in her almost dripping opening. She gasped at the unexpected sensation, but then moaned louder, as they pumped and twined in her pussy, and agreed: "God! Yes! Any way!"

And then she was just gasping and moaning, her hips twitching, as her pussy tightened on his thrusting fingers. He grasped the base of her thigh with his other hand to help him be able to keep his mouth on her clitoris. Recalling how the girls had done it to each other, he turned his hand palm up and twitched his fingertips as his hand jerked in and out. She gasped and managed to blurt out: "Like that! More!" and grasped his head.

Her moans became whimpers, as he continued to fuck her with his fingers and to arouse her clitoris with his tongue. Then not just her hips were twitching; her whole body was, her thighs quivering and fluttering.

"Oh God!" she cried out, and his hand was flooded with her pussy juice, as her shoulders jerked up from the bed, her body convulsing, again and again, as his fingers continued to arouse her clutching pussy, her thighs clasped against his ears.

Finally, he relented, and let her gasp and groan. She convulsed again, when his fingertips inadvertently moved again. He tried to hold them still, when her pussy clutched them again, wondering if she really wanted him to fuck her after her so strong orgasm, but then recalled again how the girls had given each other multiple orgasms that way; that was only her first one, and she had said that she wanted more, and his stiff cock wanted to fuck her, but maybe couldn't give her two more, as she had suggested.

She gasped when his fingers began to move again, more slowly than before. She moaned, but didn't complain, and he continued, not yet licking her clitoris. When he did again, her hips twitched, and she gasped again, her renewed moans encouraging him to continue and give her another orgasm. His hand moved faster again, and she responded with a ragged moan: "Uhnn, uhn, uhn-uhn, uhnn!"

"More! Again!" she gasped, and it all happened again: her aroused whimpers, convulsions, the flooding of his hand, and final convulsions after he relented. As he let her recover a little, this time he didn't consider that she might not want to have any more arousal; his cock did, wanted to come in her tight pussy. He was going to really fuck her, even if she complained!

He rose up, with his fingers still in her pussy, feeling it clutch a little from the movement. He looked down at her heaving stomach and flushed face, her eyes closed. Could she really want - bear - another climax, he asked himself. But she had said so, and Maren had given her at least three.

He pulled his sopping fingers out of her pussy. Her eyes flickered open. Then his cock plunged into her. She gasped and groaned, and her pussy squeezed his cock, as she looked up at him with wide eyes. He held still - except for a twitch of his cock. She moaned, a corner of her lips twitching. She nodded slightly, her pussy clutching twitching again, and demanded softly:

"Cock, fuck!"

He did, grasping her breasts, slowly at first, but then her pussy and hips were insisting on more, and very soon, she was as aroused as before, he recognized from her renewed whimpers, as his throbbing cocked plunged in her clutching pussy. With a groan, he came, and her pussy flooded his pubic hair, as she convulsed again. When his cock stopped spurting, his hips stilled, and hers did, as they both sighed with still aroused moans.

He looked down at her flushed face, recognizing that he had been fucking his other daughter, fucking her like he couldn't remember ever having fucked so hard. His cock twitched again, and her pussy held it tighter. Her eyes opened, finding his, her expression unchanged, but her feet, locked behind his back, pumping against him to move her hips and urging him to move his.

She wanted more, again! How could she be still be so aroused?! "Everything!" His hips responded, fucking again. He felt his balls in his loose sack slap against her ass. Could he again? At least try. He grasped her shoulders to keep her from sliding back, as his hips smacked up against hers. He had never fucked so hard! And she was flooding again! So much warm liquid! But he hadn't come yet. He had to! Whether she wanted more or not!

She was gasping and whimpering, her hips no longer meeting the thrust of his, as he continued to plunge his cock in her pussy. Finally, he felt his cock spurt. Finally! And again! But she groaned, and her hips twitched up, as her pussy clutched his cock, and her feet began again to encourage him to continue to fuck her.

He did, as hard as he could, despite the overly sensitive sensations on his cock, as it moved in her clutching pussy. With great relief, he felt her pussy juice again, as her shoulders jerked in the clasp of his hands. Finally, she stilled, silent after all her loud gasping and whimpering. He dropped down on her, exhausted. Their stomachs heaved against each other, as he lay with his head next to hers.

In their arousal, they hadn't heard or seen that Maren had opened the door after Britta had cried out "Oh God!" with her first orgasm. She had watched them, holding her breast and pussy, arousing herself, watching them until he started to fuck Britta. Then she was too aroused, beginning to moan, and returned to the sofa and fingered her pussy to a good orgasm, inspired by the sight and then just the aroused noises from the bedroom. She recovered before they did, and returned to the door, seeing them still lying like that, his balls now hanging down between his legs. She snorted silently with a smile and pulled the door closed, without latching it.

She was about to lie down again, but then quietly opened the cabin door and went outside. The sun was shining brightly. When her stream started, she snorted and caught a handful and tasted it, wrinkling her nose with another snort, but catching another handful and tasting it again. She returned to the cabin and peeked through the bedroom door again. Her father and sister were now lying in each others arms with their heads back on the pillows and their legs interlocked. She smiled again and returned to the other room. With a snort, she folded the sheet and blanket and left them at one end of the sofa, and then tried as silently as possible the set the table for breakfast.

Her father heard the slight noise, however, and rubbed Britta's back, who then awoke with a soft moan, nodding, and then murmuring:

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers