Daughters and Fathers Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um-hmm, they agreed again.

"And he probably wouldn't look so shy and innocent now."

"Hm-umm!" they agreed again.

"Hmm? I hope you do, when we get back home."

"You too," Maren replied, fondling him."

"Hmm?! I hope so, too."

They were silent for a few moments. Maren's fingers continued to massage his balls, and his rubbed over her nipple. Britta's slid down and found his other nipple, and then she murmured:

"But we aren't back home yet."

"Um-hmm, ... and I want to suck your cock, ... like we all did yesterday," Maren agreed, her fingers sliding up and holding it.

"But we aren't, yet," he agreed.

He squeezed her breast. She began to move around. As Britta began to crawl up to the head of the bed, he slid his shoulders back, and then Maren had his no longer so soft cock in her mouth, and he found Britta's pussy with his, as she buried her face between Maren's thighs.

As his tongue enjoyed exploring his daughter's pussy again, he wondered how many times it had before, and how many times Maren had had his cock in her mouth, thinking that it averaged out, probably the other way, too: Britta's sucking his cock, and his licking Maren's pussy.

He fondled Maren's breasts, until Britta's hand fondled one; then he fondled hers, as they leisurely continued to arouse each other, exchanging soft hums in appreciation of what the other was doing. When he felt that Maren wasn't satisfied with just keeping him pleasantly aroused, his hand slid up from Britta's breast and over her side, down in her cleft. "Um-hmm!" she agreed a little louder, and her hand also moved to find Maren's asshole. When Maren's hand found his, he nodded with an "um-hmm" that she could hear, and they all eagerly increased their efforts to give one another an orgasm.

They did, with louder, more aroused moans and then gasps. He rolled back and found and fondled Maren's breast. She nodded on his thigh and murmured:

"I just love to know that it's being that good for you."

"Thanks. Hope it was for you, too."

"Oh, it was; she came all over my face," Britta replied.

"Like you did - your sweet pussy juice."

"Um-hmm, like Maren's."

They all nodded and were silent for a few moments. Then he asked:

"Anyone else have to go? Oh, the sun is shining."

The girls agreed, and they quickly got up and went outside. Maren reached down in his stream and remarked:

"I'm going to do that again," and lapped up what she had caught in her palm.

"Hmm! Guess I'll have to, too, then," he replied, then snorted and remarked:

"Guess I know what will happen first."

"Um-hmm - somehow."

Britta chuckled and said:

"Can't be anything that hasn't happened before."

"Hm-umm!" the others agreed, smirking, and returned to the cabin and washed.

Before he washed his bearded face, he snorted and remarked:

"Don't know if I want to wash; it's kind of nice to be able to lick around a little and still taste one of you."

He did. The girls snickered, and Britta replied:

"And nice now, that it isn't so scratchy."

"But we weren't complaining before," Maren added.

"Hm-umm! Just reminded us that a man was doing it."

They all chuckled, and he washed his face.

After breakfast, they went to the lake to sunbathe. His shorts stayed on until they had turned over a couple of times. When he was lying on his back again, however, Maren's hand slid over his shorts, and then they were soon off, and she was sitting astride him, and Britta, astride his face.

As she had said, they didn't do anything they hadn't happened before, nor when Maren wanted him to let her taste what else his cock could do. The only change was that he then tasted Britta, before she tasted Maren. They swam, and returned to sunbathing, the girls' reminding him to put his shorts back on.

After lunch, he took off his shorts with a chuckle and split some more wood. The girls snorted and collected the pieces. Then it was time for Maren to finish her sketch. He planted the ax in the chopping block for her. She settled down with her paper, snorting and remarking:

"Don't do anything I wouldn't."

"Difficult," he replied.

"Impossible!" her sister responded.

They all snickered, and he and Britta sat down on either side of her. After a few moments, Britta reached out and fondled her sister's breast.

"Stop it! I've got to finish at least one better sketch to take home, ... since you can't."

"Hm-hmm! If you sat so that your shadow fell on my paper, I could do a nice one of your breasts."

"Hmm! That's cheating and couldn't be taken home."

"And I don't need it either; I've got a very good visual image of them - yours, too - to remember."

The girls both gave him a smile, and Maren said:

"Just go away and do whatever I would."

Britta glanced past her to him with a smirk and murmured:

"I want to suck your cock, ... nice and long."

"Hmm? His cock, or for a long time?" Maren asked.

"Both, ... as long as possible."

"I could have thought that."

"Nice suggestion, but it won't be longer than usual, and it will be up to you to do it for as long as possible," her father replied.

They all nodded with chuckles, and Maren remarked:

"Go on, but not where I can see you, ... and not so I have to listen."

The two of them stood up, exchanging smirks, and got their towels and went to a mossy area out of Maren's sight. As they were lying down, he murmured:

"I hope you enjoy it like this as much as I do."

"I do, both ways, hope you do, too."

"Very much."

Then she had his soft cock in her mouth, and he began to lick her still unaroused pussy. They soon exchanged soft hums, enjoying how they were responding to what the other's mouth was doing, and also at their oral pleasure of doing it. For longer than ever before, they took turns teasing each other, arousing one another almost to orgasm, then relenting with a chuckle, and then moaning as the other did the same.

Maren finished her drawing and glanced over at them with snort and grin. She moved to rest against the chopping block and watched them, arousing her pussy and fondling her breasts. For a few more minutes, she joined in their teasing, only arousing herself more, when he was arousing her sister, then licking moistly around her half open mouth, when she saw Britta again moving her head on her father's cock. Finally, she called:

"I finished drawing and want to come too; stop teasing each other."

Britta and her father both nodded slightly with chuckles. Instead of just teasing around each other's asshole, their fingers probed and slipped in, received with pleased moans, as they tightened in response to the additional, more arousing sensation.

After their so long pent up arousal, they both quickly responded to the other's increased effort. With moans and gasps, they came - and Maren, with them, with the fingers of her hands in and on her pussy. He was surprised that he could come again so much, pleased that he had made Britta's pussy wet his face - what didn't go straight in his mouth.

As he and Britta relaxed, they heard Maren exclaim:

"God! It just spurted out, ... all over the place!"

Her father chuckled with a nod and agreed:

"Britta probably would have too, if my face hadn't been in the way."

"Hm-hmm! I think so. You sure did, but not all over the place - so much, in my mouth."

"Um-hmm, thank you."

"It was worth waiting for."

"Um-hmm, both ways."

"Hmm! Um-hmmmm!"

His hand slid over her hip and found her breast, squeezing it. They lay there for another moment and then sat up, exchanging smirks and snorts, then also, with Maren, who then muttered again:

"All over the place. God, I never did that before."

"Nice, that it was also so good for you," he murmured with a smile.

Britta nodded with smile, and they all chuckled.

The next couple of nights and days, they slept together and enjoyed more orgasms together. When the weather report said that it would rain on Sunday, they agreed to return home on Saturday and cleaned the cabin and packed up.

During the drive back to Bergen, they were rather silent. When he murmured:

"But we're not going to at home," the girls nodded their agreement.

His wife, their mother, was surprised that they arrived a day earlier than planned, but pleased to see them. They asked how it had been with her parents, and she asked how they had enjoyed their three weeks at the cabin. Her reply was more truthful than theirs - but not entirely. Then they all slipped back into their family routine.