Daughters and Fathers Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hm-hmm! Just 'pictures, of course'."

"And paintings."

"Same thing, ... but not like seeing your - our - daughters'."

He nodded, and she turned her head and smirked slightly, then reaching over and finding his cock. He snorted and asked:

"How many of them have you seen?"

"Hm-hmm! ... Just three or four. No, with my brother's, five. ... And you?"

"Just three really. I never really looked at one before."

"Hmm! Hard for me not to have seen them. ... Just ours, ... in the family?"

"Um-hmm."

"Hmmmm! You were going to tell me, ... maybe not 'everything' yet. ... What happened after that, after one told the other one to hold it?"

"Hmm? If you promise that you still want to do it - by yourself?

"I guess so."

"Then we went swimming, and then the first one said that it looked like it needed to be warmed up. I wasn't expecting how she wanted to, but then it was in her mouth, and, well, ... you can imagine that she didn't just warm it up."

"Hmm! I guess not! And then?"

"Well, I had let them both do what they wanted to, too late to start moralizing about ..."

"And you didn't want to."

"Too late; of course, they knew that I liked it."

"Hmm! And they did, too. And then?"

"Too late to think that it wouldn't happen again."

"And you didn't want it to."

"But I didn't say anything to encourage them."

"Didn't need to."

"Hm-umm, but I didn't anticipate that they would both get in bed with me."

"In our bed?! Both of them?!"

"Um-hmm, like with Johan."

"And with Lars, now, you think?"

"Probably, though I expect that he will also be surprised."

"I hope so. ... And with both of them ...?"

"Oh, I left it up to them."

"Hmm! And let them do anything they wanted?"

"Um-hmm."

"Hmm? Taking turns?"

"Sort of, I guess. ... Oh, they do it with each other; I guess they always found a way ... "

"'They do it with each other'? You mean, ... like two girls ...?"

"Um-hmm. Why not? If I like to do it, why shouldn't they like to? Maybe even better, knowing what it feels like for each other."

"Hmm! ... They didn't tell you how that started?"

"It was with that story they read - before Johan was here the first time. They knew that they both did it to themselves, and then ... well, the story must have made it sound good."

"Hmm! ... And they did that with you there?"

"And with me."

"Hmmm? ... No, you couldn't have even thought about not letting them do anything they wanted."

"Um-hmm. ... The second week, we got to talking one night, and I admitted that I did, and we all liked that we could talk about it."

"Hmm? Well, I guess so. ... So you all did anything you wanted to do?"

"Nothing we hadn't already, ... just being more open about it."

"Like my telling about my brother."

"Um-hmm. Wish I had had a sister like you."

"Just as glad that you didn't; it was fun that I could surprise you with my experience."

"For me, too. ... Hmm? Is that enough telling?"

"For now. Seems like I can imagine the rest."

"Um-hmm. And you're not mad at me, at us?"

"Hm-umm. I'll tell you later why."

"Mm-hmmm!"

She was sliding down under covers and between his legs. She kissed the head of his half stiff cock and murmured: "I hope I like this as much as I want to," and then his cock slipped between her lips.

He had to recall how good his daughters did it, also having to think how natural it must be for any woman to do it - if she just wanted to. She was doing it so good! When his hips started to twitch, she didn't hesitate to do everything she could to make him come in her mouth, just grunting in surprise at his first spurt and then moaning in apparent pleasure at his following ones.

When she dove up over him, planting a juicy kiss on his mouth, letting him taste a generous dollop of his semen, he wasn't surprised, just very pleased with her doing what he expected from his experience with their daughters. He hummed in appreciation, his tongue thrusting in her mouth. She caressed and suck on it, and then raised her head with a smirk and murmured:

"Now I know that I like it as much as they do."

"And do it as good as they can. ... Come here, now I want to do it."

His hands on her ass urged her to move up.

"Like this?"

"On my face, until you're all wet, and then I want to fuck you."

"Uhn! You never said that before! You can again?"

"Um-hmm, if you let me lick your pussy until you come all over my face."

"Oooh! I guess you know that you can."

She let him guide her hips up over his face and moaned softly as his tongue found her already moist pussy. It rocked encouragingly on his mouth and eager tongue. When his fingers slipped into her crevice and rubbed her asshole, she just chuckled deep in her throat and leaned forward, grasping the headboard, as she moaned in response to his rubbing. He was tempted to do more than just rub, but didn't, his tongue probing in her vagina - until she rocked her hips back and offered her clitoris for more arousal. Soon, her pelvis was twitching. When his fingertip found her asshole and probed a little, she nodded with an aroused "uhn-hnn," and a few moments later she moaned raggedly and with a gasp began to wet his face.

He lapped up her warm love juice and then urged her to move back down his body. When he murmured: "Now fuck me," she started slightly, but reached down and found his stiff cock as she replied:

"You used that kind of language?"

"Um-hmm, or they did, sometimes."

"Hmm! I guess I'd better."

She guided his cock into her slippery pussy and began to ride on it, as she had so many times before, but never after just having had an orgasm. She looked down at him with a smirk, chuckling in her throat, and then murmured:

"I never thought I would have competition doing this. Hmm! Or have to learn something from my daughters."

"I didn't either."

They both chuckled with smiles. She had plenty of experience being on top, rocking and circling her hips on his cock, humming and grinning in response to feeling it move in her. When he murmured: "Let me suck," she immediately dropped down over him and offered him one of her breast, moaning in appreciation. One of his hands slipped down over her ass and found her asshole again. She chuckled with nod, and a finger again began to probe. She chuckled again and murmured:

"Funny, ... that that feels good."

"Uhn-hnn," he agreed, still sucking and nibbling.

He began to rock his hips, his fingertip probing in the same tempo, feeling her asshole tighten and relax. Then he probed deeper. She started, but didn't object. When it relaxed, and his finger slipped deeper, she gasped slightly and exclaimed softly:

"Really?! Like that?"

"Uhn-hnn."

"Oooh! Uhnn! Hn-hnn! Fuck me!"

He did, with his cock and finger. She moaned, as her pussy and asshole tightened, and then she wanted to kiss, fucking with her tongue in his mouth, moaning, and then both of them grunting as her clutching pussy and asshole gave both of them orgasms, better ones than they had in years.

She collapsed on him, and their stomachs rose and fell against each other as they recovered. When his finger slipped out, she snorted and remarked softly:

"And that, too. ... Hmm? They do that, like that?"

"Um-hmm, their idea, ... guess they knew that it feels good for me, too."

"Hmm?! And Johan, too; ... and probably for Lars."

"Probably."

"Hmm?! ... And I thought I was the wicked one, sleeping with my brother."

"And I, for sleeping with them."

"Hm-hmm, ... if that makes it all right."

"At least, avoids either of us getting upset about it."

"Hmm?! I guess so."

She rolled off him, and they looked at each other with slight smirks, snorting. After a moment, she snorted again and murmured:

"Worse than that, ... hmm? ... better than that?"

"What?"

"Said I would tell you last night."

"What?"

"Hmm? ... After my brother left, Dad and I were cleaning up in the kitchen, and he murmured: 'I know you slept with him.' Blushing! I didn't know that I could still blush like that! I didn't have to say anything; he could see that I was. But he only added: 'I always knew you did.' Could I have blushed more? It felt like it. He was polite about not looking at me. Finally I murmured: 'You did?' 'Um-hmm, back at the cabins.' 'You did?! And didn't say anything?!' 'Oh, I was going to. I had found a piece of condom wrapping. Oh, I was shocked, but then, you both weren't around at the moment, and I thought about it. You were being careful, and it was going to be a real big family blow-up if I said anything, and maybe not change anything, so I didn't.' 'Thanks, Dad,' was all I could think to say.

"After a moment, he snorted and remarked: 'And I could understand that he wanted to.' That surprised me, but then I understood what he might have meant. Oh, I was blushing like a tomato!"

"That's good. I bet! And then?"

"He snorted again - with a slight grin - and replied: 'Nice that it was mutual; I did wonder if ... well, ... you know, ... that you might not have wanted to.' I just had to grin and shake my head, and we both chuckled and finished drying the dishes."

"Hmm! So he knew, and you thought that he might have wanted to?"

"A little. Hm-hmm! Didn't you?"

"Hmm! Too late to ask! ... Hmm? And that was what you wanted to tell me?"

"Hmmmm? Sort of."

"Just 'sort of'?"

"You really want to know?"

"I told you everything."

"Enough. I can imagine the rest after last night and this morning."

"Um-hmm, you can. And you agreed that you weren't going to murder anyone."

"Hmm! True."

"And that was just 'sort of' what you wanted to tell me?"

"Hmm? I guess so."

"What else?"

There was a long pause before she replied:

"I slept with him, too."

"Hmm! That's nice! Kind of makes everything all even."

"Um-hmm, ... why I can blame any of you."

"You really did?"

"I said so. Thinking about our conversation the rest of the day, after saying goodnight to Mother, I suggested that we get ready for bed and watch a movie on TV. Don't know whether he had any idea of what I was thinking, but there we were, in his pajamas and my nightgown. Maybe he just thought it was nice that I cuddled up closer to him, putting his arm around me - like he hadn't since I was a little girl - well, not so little."

"Since I know what's going to happen, what did you do then?"

"Well, the last time we had been like that - had to have been the last time - well, you can imagine from what I said that he had said."

"Um-hmm. I kept my hands just on their shoulders, well, not the last couple of weeks."

"Um-hmm. And his hadn't either, but not really, but I had wanted it to be there back then, and now. Oh, he was surprised when I put my hand on his thigh, and then a lot more surprised when it moved up, but he just asked: 'What are you doing?' 'What most young girls probably think about doing - if they didn't have a brother like mine.'

"He snorted softly, but his fingers stroked over the top of my breast. God, I was aroused, not so much sexually, but from what I was doing, wanting to do, wanting him to do. I nodded and murmured: 'And maybe what their fathers would have liked them to do.' Did he nod? But his hand slid down and his fingers touched my nipple, very erect nipple, and didn't hesitate to rub over it.

"We were both staring at the TV, acting as though we didn't know what we were doing, even when I slid my hand up further, feeling his cock move against the side of my hand. His fingers caught the tip of my nipple and squeezed it. Wet! If he wanted to do that, couldn't stop his fingers from doing that?! I turned my hand and touched his cock. It more than just twitched, wanting rise up in his pajamas, and he didn't object, when I helped it."

"No man would."

Don't interrupt me! Hmm? And he didn't interrupt me, when my fingers helped it slip out of his pajamas. He kept staring at the TV, but he wasn't stopping me from arousing him. When I started to pull up my nightgown and moved to straddle him, he did object, but just mumrmured: 'We shouldn't.'"

"But you did?"

"Um-hmm. He let me, murmuring again that we shouldn't, but when I pulled my nightgown up over his head, he lost his resistance, my breasts in front of his nose."

"Hmmmm! Nice. He must have always really wanted to."

"I thought so, too. He did then. He sucked my breasts, and we did, arousing that we were, after so many years. All he said when it was over was: 'We never did it like that.' 'Pity,' I replied, and he nodded."

"And then?"

"That night we slept in our beds, but the next night, he went to his room and closed the door and tiptoed back to my room. And, well, you can imagine the rest."

"Um-hmm. Lucky him."

"And me, ... and you."

"No reproaches?"

"After spending most of two weeks sleeping with my brother and father?"

"No reproaches."

"None, and we've both learned something new - and very good. But don't tell them."

"Um-hmm, of course not. ... Shower, breakfast?"

"Oooh! And I've got to go."

"Me too."

Grinning, they got up and hurried to the bathroom.

"In the bathtub," he suggested, stepping into it.

"Both of us?"

"Um-hmm."

"You did that with them?"

"No bathtub, but yes, another idea of theirs."

"Hmm?! All over your feet?"

As he nodded with a smirk, she joined him and immediately her stream arched out. She snickered as she watched it splash on his feet, and snickered again, when his did, then gave a surprised "oooh!" when he guided it up her legs.

"You did that with them? They wanted you to?"

"Um-hmm, they wanted me to."

"Hmm?! Kind of raunchy."

"Um-hmm, but after everything we had done - we have done - ... well, they thought it was fun, ... wanted it all over them."

"What?! Really?! 'All over'?!"

"And wanted me to, too."

"For you to get down so that they could?!"

"Um-hmm."

"And you did?"

"Couldn't disappoint them, since they had."

"All over?"

"Just in front."

"Hmm?! I don't know about you three!"

When they then started washing each other, she remarked:

"When we were first married, we did this."

"Um-hmm. Why did we stop?"

"The babies; one of us having to mind them."

"Um-hmm, ... but we didn't start to again, when they were older."

"And running around the house."

"It was your idea, that they see the difference between boys and girls."

"Hmm! ... Hmm! I guess it was, since they were both girls."

"You sure didn't have to see your father naked to discover that."

"Hm-mm! And never did, till last week."

"Hm-hmm! I guess not, after all you told me."

"Um-hmmm!" and she smirked at him.

"And if one of them had been a boy ...?"

"Hmm? What do you mean? ... Oh, you think that they might have done what we did?"

"Hm-hmm! From what we now know, probably. They did as much as they could as two girls, still do."

"Hmmm? Too late to worry about that."

"Um-hmm."

They finished their shower, and he began to shave. She wiped up the floor and waited with him. Then she snorted and murmured:

"Oooh! I forgot to tell you the rest."

"With your father?"

"Hm-umm. ... Oh, it was embarrassing. When I went to say goodbye to Mom, sitting on her bed, she took my hand and after a moment, in her slurred speech, said: 'You slept with him, didn't you?' Talk about blushing! I didn't have to reply, but I didn't know whom she meant. But she just squeezed my hand with a tired smile and said: "That's all right. He needs it, not just since my stroke; he always wanted it more than I did.'"

"Ouch! I cut myself. So she knew?" He stopped shaving, waiting for her reply.

"Um-hmm, and told me to make him happy."

"I love my mother-in-law!"

"For telling me sleep with my father?!"

"For having raised a daughter to be such a nice sister, daughter and wife."

"Hmm! Hm-hmm! ... And mother."

"Oh, yes! That too, since you suggested it."

They both laughed - a lot of nervous release. He turned back to the mirror and finished shaving, while she remarked:

"Oh, and she told me that I should tell him that she didn't mind, that she liked that we did."

"Oooh! And you did?"

"That was less embarrassing for me, more so, for him."

"I can imagine."

"Oh, we had assumed that we would, but not spoken about what we were doing, but after the first night in bed together, he showed more initiative."

"Like me, at the cabin."

"If you say so. But as we were parting, he smiled and said that he was then really looking forward to seeing me again."

"And you, to seeing him again, I hope"

"If you don't mind, yes."

"If you don't mind."

"Hmm? I guess not."

They smiled at each other and went to make breakfast without getting dressed. While they were, she chuckled and said:

"Oh, my brother told me that he had begun to think about girls, while we were still naked kids, after boys at school started talking."

"Thinking about you? Curious? When did he tell you that?"

"Not when he did!"

"Good thing! I remember: one kid telling what he had heard about sex, the rest of us snickering."

" Hmm! Girls did too, but we were younger. A couple of weeks ago."

"Good thing you and the other girls weren't yet his age."

She nodded with a smirk and replied:

"But we could have had so much fun."

"Hmm! I bet. Once we were talking about whether they would have done anything if one of them had been a brother."

"Don't ask me!" she replied with a grin.

Cleaning up after breakfast, she rubbed his ass and then slipped her arm around his waist. When he jostled his cock and balls, she chuckled with a slight nod, and they quickly finished wiping up the counter and kitchen table. He embraced her, and they kissed, better than they did outside their bedroom. When his hands slid down and urged her to sit on the table, she murmured:

"In here?"

"Um-hmm, I want to taste you and then do it so long than you almost fall off the table."

"Hm-hmmm! As long as I don't. Can't imagine where you got such an idea!"

"Probably, but not sure whose it was."

She snickered and drew up her thighs, as he dropped to his knees.

His face was completely wet with her pussy juice, when she demanded softly: "Fuck me!" He did, both of them soon coming with aroused moans and gasps. She gasped again, when he continued to thrust his cock in her aroused but not so tight pussy, but it immediately began again to clutch his cock, and she had another orgasm, and then another one, when he finally came again.

She had been writhing and jerking on the table, could have fallen off, if he had been clutching her shoulders. Her body relaxed, as she recovered with gasps and sighs. His cock slipped out, and her pussy was dripping on the edge of the table, dripping on the floor.

She drew his head down and gave him kiss, and then snorted softly and murmured:

"I don't care how you learned to do that, ... as long as you do it to me that good."

"Not without your help, ... nor if you want it to be that good on the weekend."

"Hmm, thanks. Even if Mom doesn't mind, don't think we can do it in the kitchen. But you, with them both?"

"If you don't mind?"

"Hm-hm-hmm! Said so already. ... Not here! MY kitchen table.

They snorted with smiles, and kissed again. He helped her off the table, and they wiped up, themselves and the table and floor.

They never got dressed that Sunday. Before lunch, on the sofa, she wanted to suck his cock. Instead of kissing, she showed him her mouthful of his semen and then swallowed demonstrably, grinning at him, and then telling him that she had learned to like it. After lunch, they took a nap - a long one - after they had curled up to together and given each other another orgasm. This time, her finger was as eager as his to probe.

When they woke up, she snorted and asked:

"What do think they are doing?"