Daughters and Fathers Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And Britta can do that too, if she wants to."

They all snickered, and the girls began to move around under the covers. He held them as Maren lay on her back on him, and Britta moved to straddle them. She helped his cock find her sister's pussy. He and she moaned as it slipped into her. Maren grasped the cheeks of her ass and spread them to let it slip deeper, and then grasped Britta's and drew her hips down so that her mouth could find her pussy, and Britta's found hers. He pulled the covers up past Britta's hips and found one of their breasts with his hands. He chuckled softly as he enjoyed how Britta was arousing Maren's pussy and making it arouse his cock, hoping that she was enjoying doing it and what Maren's tongue was doing in her pussy. Their exchanging little aroused moans confirmed that they both were.

Then Britta's fingers found his sack and moved his balls. "Nice," he murmured, and then heard her chuckle and felt her thumb slide up on his hair and around the base of his cock. It pulled it out of Maren's pussy, who gave a disappointed "uhn." Then the head of his cock was in Britta's mouth.

"Ooh! Even nicer," he murmured.

"Nicer than being in my pussy?!"

"Just nicer than her fondling my balls."

"Hmm! ... I hope so."

Britta seemed to think it was also nicer to suck his cock than lick her sister's pussy, but only for a few moments. Maren slapped her ass and demanded:

"Put it back, ... or I won't lick your pussy, ... even if I want to taste you come."

His cock slipped out of Britta's mouth, and she murmured:

"I just had to; it was so near."

"Hmm! Just put it back."

Maren twitched her hips, and Britta guided his cock back into her pussy. With a satisfied sounding moan, Maren rocked her hips down, and his cock slipped deeper in her warm, slippery pussy. "Even nicer," he repeated and rocked his hips a couple of times, and then the girls returned to arousing each other with wet noises.

He held his hips still for as long as he could, but then the clutching of Maren's pussy and the twitches of her hips aroused his cock to the point of no return. With a groan, he dug his heels in the mattress and began to fuck her. She gave a louder aroused moan, and her pussy clutched his pumping cock even tighter. With a grunt, he came, feeling his semen spurt strongly, and grunted again each time spurted, delighting that he felt her warm juice gush down on his tight sack, as her body convulsed.

When it stilled, she grasped her sister's ass and renewed her effort to give her her orgasm. His hand found Britta's asshole, and a finger probed and slipped into it. "God, yes! Fuck me!" she responded, and together he and Maren brought her to her climax.

With a deep groan, Britta dropped down beside them, and Maren rolled off him to the other side. They all recovered with moaning sighs. Britta crawled back around and murmured:

"Now we can take a nap."

"Um-hmm," he and Maren agreed. They all chuckled, and the girls curled up again with their heads on his shoulders and their thighs on his. He gave them a little hug, and the girls held hands on his chest, and they were silent.

Before he dozed off, he wondered what his wife was doing - more what she had done Friday and Saturday night, and what she would be doing that evening - recognizing that he was hoping she was having as much sex with her father and brother as he was with his - their - daughters, just not with both of them at once.

They stirred when one of the girls moved and murmured that she had to go to the bathroom. They all went, using the toilet, washbasin and shower. When he suggested a beer, the girls agreed, and they went in the kitchen, smirking slightly as they said "skaal," their eyes taking in the others' nudity. They prepared dinner and had a second beer with it. After they had cleaned up, one of the girls suggested that they play a game: "like we did at the cabin." They played cards until it was time for the news on TV, and then watched a movie, agreeing to have another beer, at his suggestion, remarking that the girls would have to dispose of the empty bottles in the morning.

Then it was time to go to bed - go back to bed. After going to the bathroom and washing a little, they returned to the unmade bed. He snorted and said:

"You're going the have to wash all the sheets in the morning, too, and have a good explanation why for your mother."

The girls snorted with nods, and Britta agreed:

"Of course, and your towels, too. ... Hmm? Maybe we'll just say that we washed ours, too."

"Hmm! Um-hmm, since we haven't slept in them for three nights," Maren agreed with a smirk.

They all chuckled and lay down together, curling up comfortably with him between them, facing Britta. He found her breast, and Maren's hand slid down and cupped around his cock and balls. She murmured with a soft snort:

"Just like old times at the cabin,"

The others nodded, and they said goodnight and were soon asleep.

When he woke up in the morning, they had rolled over, and he recalled that he had had a dream, somewhat confused. He knew that it had been in the house of his parents-in-law - in their bedroom, which he had only seen briefly over the years, so the dream was obviously related to what Lisbet, his wife, did there with her father and brother, but they weren't the persons in his dream, and he hadn't dreamt that they were having sex together in any way, just there. He snorted, thinking that if he had seen them doing anything in his dream, his cock would have been between Maren's thighs, snorting again at the thought that they had had enough sex - too much? - for him to have included that in the dream.

He found and squeezed her breast and murmured:

"Time to get up; work day."

She nodded, and he slipped from under Britta's arm and clambered over her. While he was taking his shower, the girls joined him with a cheerful "Good morning." They took turns using the toilet. As they waited for him to finish, he told them to go and use their own bathroom and to get dressed. They snorted with nods and went off. When he returned to the bedroom, he saw that they had already stripped the bed. He dressed and went to start breakfast. They joined him, and they had breakfast, just smirking slightly occasionally as they discussed what the girls wanted to do for the day. Then he was off, after reminding them again to dispose of the beer bottles.

On the way home that evening, he wondered if Lisbet would question the girls' explanation about washing the sheets - probably. Well, she knew that they had all shared the bed at the cabin, and even if he and the girls had agreed that it wouldn't happen at home, it couldn't really surprise her that it had.

She greeted him without asking if he had had a good weekend, and he only asked if her brother had also visited his parents again. The rest of the evening was like always - before they both had started sleeping with the rest of their families. But when they went to bed, she remarked:

"Fresh sheets?"

"The girls' idea."

"Hmm! Hmmm, ... I can imagine. I'm not going to ask."

"Then I won't either. ... It wasn't supposed to happen."

"Hmm?"

"But Maren came home earlier than expected and came and asked me to go sleep with her."

"Well, I could have expected that, ... but you didn't - 'go' sleep with her?"

"Um-hmm, too lazy to move."

"Hmm! But not to lazy to ... disappoint her?"

"Something like that."

"Hmm! Of course!"

They both snorted with wry smiles, and he remarked:

"And you?"

"You weren't going to ask."

"How are your parents?"

"Fine, both of them. ... Hm-hmm! Oh, it was a little funny, a little embarrassing, but then all right."

"What does that mean?"

"Hmm! When I arrived, just after lunchtime, as agreed, Dad whispered that Mom was taking a nap and asked if I wanted one after the drive."

"Hm-hmm! So you did, ... not just nap?"

"Um-hmm. Of course I understood, without his saying that he wanted to do it again, but he did. Maybe he wanted to see it in the light. He did, and not just look at it. And then, of course, he wanted me to do it for him. Didn't have to ask."

"Hmm! And then you did take a nap?"

"Um-hmm, and were awakened by Mom's calling to ask if I had arrived."

"Um-hmm, embarrassing."

"For a few moments. He called back that we had taken a nap, ... just like that: 'we had'. I was already pulling on my dress, when she replied: 'Oh, that's nice.' So we got enough clothes on to go greet her, and she repeated again that it was nice, even adding that Dad had been really looking forward to seeing me again."

"Everybody's favorite daughter."

"And father, it seems."

"Hmm, I guess so. And then?"

"You weren't going to ask, but, of course, that night, and in the morning, and then with my brother. ... Mom doesn't know about that. And then last night. Dad also needs to wash the sheets."

"Hmm! Nice. Are we going to talk all night?"

"Not if you don't want to. Hm-hmm! If you want to do something else."

"We didn't do anything last night."

"Hmmm! Just all weekend?"

"Didn't you?"

"Um-hmm, just not all day Sunday."

"One good way not to have to talk ...."

"Hm-hmm! Two good ways!"

He crawled around under the covers ....

During the week, he sometimes wondered how curious Lisbet was about what he and the girls did, wondering, worrying a little - usually on the way home from work - that she might say something that revealed to them that she knew. He also wondered how often the girls did it with each other, snorting at the thought that they probably did it as often as he and his wife did now, more often than before the summer.

Friday evening, after the girls went out together, he and Lisbet were having a beer as they watched the news. When it finished, she snorted, and then after a moment snorted again and said:

"I wasn't going to ask, but ... what do you do with them?"

Before he could think of a reply, she added:

"I mean, ... with both of them. Can't imagine that one just watches."

"Hmm? ... Hmm! ... You really want to know?"

"Hmm? I guess; I couldn't help but be curious. I've told you."

"Um-hmm."

She looked at him expectantly. He snorted with a wry smile and after a moment replied:

"Not very often that one just watches, and then not just watching, ... helping herself."

"Hmm! I can imagine. ... And when she doesn't watch?"

"Oh, ... well, ... sometimes ... one does it to me while I do it to the other one, or ... - you wanted to know - the first one straddles me, ... and then they fondle each other's breasts ..."

"Oooh! This is more interesting than I thought! And ...?"

"Hmm! Sometimes we do it in a triangle, or they do it to each other, and I join in."

"Oh! I forgot; they do it to each other."

"Um-hmm. Hmm! Must be good. I mean, of course it is, but they know exactly what they're doing, so maybe it's more arousing, maybe they do it better."

"Hmm?! Hadn't thought of that. Hm-hmm! I doubt it, not better than you do."

She smirked at him and held up her beer. They chuckled and drank, and then he said:

"But probably more arousing for the one doing it than it is for me, since she knows how it feels."

"Hmmmm! Maybe. ... Gosh! When did they start that?"

"At least before Johan was here with his parents."

"Hmm! And I once wondered if I should tell them a little more than just the facts of life."

"I doubt it. Besides, you pretty much figured them out by yourself, ... well, with your brother's willing help."

"Hmm! And before they were thinking about it. Well, I hope they weren't at that age."

"Hm-hmm! Did I ask them what might have happen if one of them had been a boy, or just think about asking?"

"Hmm! Having a cousin was a pretty good alternative."

"For Maren; Britta already had slept with Lars."

"What they tell you!"

"She mentioned that when they met one weekend when we came home from the cabin."

"And then both of them with him a few weeks ago?" Lisbet asked.

"Um-hmm."

"Hmm! ... And, ... and when just one of them is at home, like when Britta is out with Lars?"

"Hmm? ... You really want to know?"

"I asked."

"Or Maren is just watching, like once at the cabin, same thing. She does it to me, and then I do it to her - on the table - ..."

"On the table?!"

"Um-hmm. And then we really do it."

"On the table?"

He nodded. She pressed her thighs together and murmured:

"Take your clothes off. We're going to do that. Which table?"

"Kitchen."

"Hmm! My kitchen table! You better do it as good as you do with them."

They had their clothes off by the time they were in the kitchen.

The church bell struck the next hour when she gasped the last time and drew him down over her and locked her feet behind his back and gave him a wet kiss. His softening cock was still in her pussy, when she murmured:

"Oh God! That was good! What a way to learn about sex, better sex, from what my husband of twenty-odd years does with my daughters."

"Better than not learning, ... and I learned from what you and your brother did."

"Um-hmmm! Fair trade."

They both chuckled. His cock slipped out, and they snickered at the sound of moisture dripping on the floor. When he had helped her off the table, they saw that there was more moisture on the floor and snickered again.

"Dripping off my balls from your first orgasm," he remarked.

"Second one. First one was before."

"Maybe dripping off my chin, then, even though I was trying to lick it all up."

They chuckled and kissed again. She insisted on cleaning the table and floor before they went to wash each other in the shower. As she was washing his cock and balls, she asked softly:

"And they really like to do it to each other?"

"They must, if I do. ... Oh, I am sure they do."

"Hmmm? ... And that they maybe enjoy it more than you do?"

"Hm-hmm! Just my idea. ... Curious? You want me to ask?"

"Oh, no!"

"But still curious?"

She glanced up at him and then murmured:

"Maybe; why not? If they like it?"

"Um-hmm."

They finished washing and dried themselves. It was still too early to go to bed. When they returned to the living room and saw their scattered clothes, they snickered, and she remarked:

"We never were like this before."

"No, but nice that we are now."

She nodded as they picked up their clothes and then said:

"I guess you don't wear anything when you're here with them."

"Sometimes, most of the time, but we always sit on towels."

"Hmm! That's good. Good idea; shall we?"

"If you want to. Another beer?"

"Um-hmm."

They chuckled and and finished their first ones with skaals, smirking. She took their clothes to their bedroom and got a towel, while he fetched two fresh beers. They exchanged skaals again - and smirks - and sat down on the sofa, watching the TV in silence, apparently the end of a detective film. His hand slipped down and held her breast, and hers slid over his thigh and gathered in his cock and balls. When the film ended, she murmured:

"And what else do you do with them?"

"Hmmm? ... Oh, one of them likes to kneel and have me do it from behind."

"Hmm?! We've never done that. ... Just one of them?"

"Probably the other one likes that, too. That was after their week with Lars."

"Hmm! He must have been surprised - pleasantly surprised - how that worked out."

"Um-hmm."

They chuckled and fondled each other. She snorted and murmured:

"Want me to do it again?"

"If you want to?"

"Do they, in here?"

"It's happened."

"Hmm! I want to."

"But not all over again."

She was beginning to move to lie with her head on his thigh and shook her head, then smirking and replying:

"I don't think so."

She guided his still soft cock to her mouth and began to suck and lick. He sighed and fondled her breast, as his cock began to swell, and then moaned encouragingly as it stiffened in her mouth. As he was enjoying that it was taking longer this time, he appreciated that she seemed to like to do it as much as he enjoyed her doing it. When he finally came, he noticed that her thighs twitched together with each spurt of his semen.

She smiled up at him, licking her lips, and murmured:

"I just love to do it, to know I'm making it so good for you."

"Not more than I love that you do, or love doing it to you."

He fondled her breast. She snorted with a smile and said:

"That sounds promising, but not here."

"Hm-hmm! Might be kind of fun to be caught in the act."

"Hmm! You'd think so, with all your experience with them."

They chuckled and got up, finished their beers with burps, and turned of the TV and lights and went to bed. She cuddled up next to him and asked softly:

"How do you want to do it?"

"Hmm! Good, ... but just lie here; on my face."

"Um-hmmmm!"

She scrambled up over him.

For a while, she encouraged him with words and soft moans, When she leaned back to make her pussy more accessible, one of her hands discovered his aroused cock. They both chuckled, and she fondled it, while he continued to lick and nibble. Then she began to rub up and down on it, giving a suggestive, moaning chuckle. He chuckled in response and urge her to move back. "Um-hmm!" she agreed, and a moment later his cock was slipping into her moist pussy.

She sat on him, rocking her hips to and fro, and asked facetiously:

"How did you know that is what I wanted?"

"Hm-hmm! Male intuition, when a woman does that to me."

His hands found her breasts in the dark and pulled on her nipples, and her pussy squeezed his cock, as she continued to rock her hips. He snickered and remarked:

"I bet they like that ... back home."

"Hm-hmm! Not more than I do, ... if you don't mind."

"If you don't."

"I don't, if I can do this, ... and that."

"You can. Feels good."

"Hm-hmm, for me, too."

She continued to rock her hips, and he, to arouse her nipples, as they exchanged pleased little moans when they felt her pussy tighten around his cock. Then he drew her down and began to suck and nibble on one of her nipples. She moaned her approval. When his hand slid down in her crevice, she chuckled warmly with a nod, and then agreed to his finger's finding her asshole with another chuckling "um-hmmm!" and let it probe, relaxing to let it probe deeper. A surprised "oooh!" was her response to it's slipping deeper and wiggling. Her asshole and pussy tightened on him. She offered him her other breast to suck, and for a short while she enjoyed letting him arouse her with his finger and mouth, moaning encouragingly. Then she insisted softly: "Kiss, fuck!"

When their mouths and tongues found each other, she raised her hips, and he drew up his feet and began to pump his cock in her pussy. He was more aware of the contractions on his finger than of those on his cock, but they had their effect, as did the fucking thrusts of her tongue in his mouth - until she became too aroused to do anything but gasp and groan. He moaned and then grunted as he felt his cock spurt in her clutching pussy.

She collapsed on him, panting and moaning. His cock slipped out as she extended her legs and lay heavy on him. When she had recovered, she murmured:

"God, I'm glad I married you. I don't care what you do with the girls, if you do it that good for me."

"And I am, too, ... that I married you. ... Hm-hmm! And that the girls helped us to enjoy it better."

"Hmm! That too. And we thought we were doing it as good as it could be, when we were making them."

"Um-hmm."

She found his mouth with hers and gave him another tongue-fucking kiss. They chuckled and rolled over together. He had to sit up to draw the covers up, and then they embraced with another - milder - kiss, and were silent, soon dozing.

A couple of hours later, they were awakened by the sound of the front door opening. They rolled apart and listening to the girls' whispering, apparently continuing their conversation.