Daughter's Best Friend and Her Mum Too Ch. 04

Story Info
Alannah's virgin sister want's some of the action...
2k words
4.53
40k
35
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking the virgin.

Alannah got home just after her mom. As she came in Barbara gave her a hug, as she let go she looked her up and down. Alannah was wearing a very tight tee shirt and skin tight pants. Her nipples were sticking out and she smelled of sex.

"That's an interesting scent you're wearing," she smiled to Alannah, "Nice outfit too."

"Shit, do I smell?" Alannah asked.

"I don't know where you've been darling, but you should take a shower and put some clothes on," Barbara said.

Alannah showered and changed. Barbara was waiting for her when she came downstairs.

"So, tell me about it," she said, adding, "Have you seen Adrian today?"

Alannah looked at her mom for a moment. Was she jealous? Or just concerned.

"No, I didn't see him today," she replied, "But I did see his wife Jean, and I mean ALL of her," she giggled.

"Christ, what do you mean?" Barbara asked.

Over the next few minutes Alannah told her mom about taking Jean and making her her bitch. During the story Barbara spread her legs and slipped her hand into her panties to stroke her pussy.

When Alannah finished Barbara was moaning gently.

"You're worse than me!" Alannah laughed.

Barbara stopped what she was doing and breathed, "God, I need a fuck."

"Me too," Alannah agreed.

Millie walked in, wrinkled her nose, sniffed and said, "What are you two doing?"

Barbara and Alannah started to laugh.

"Have you fucked anyone yet?" Alannah asked. Millie blushed, "None of your business," she replied, and walked out.

"Don't hassle her Alannah," Barbara warned, then smiled.

A little later Alannah went to her mom's room and retrieved the 6" vibrator. She went to Millie's door and stood outside for a moment to listen. She could hear movement inside then her sister let out a low moan. She smiled to herself, "Just as horny as I am," she muttered.

Alannah opened the door just a crack as quietly as she could. Millie was spreadeagled on her bed, naked from the waist down, rubbing slowly up and down her wet shaved pussy.

"Can I help you with that?" she said quietly.

Millie looked up without stopping what she was doing and nodded. Alannah moved to the side of the bed and stripped.

"Take your top off," she breathed as she took in the slim body in front of her. Millie slipped her top off and laid back, pulling her nipples as she went.

Alannah crawled onto the bed and ran her hands up the inside of her sisters legs. As she reached the top she slid two fingers between her moist lips, her other hand moved up to stroke her clit. Millie moaned again.

"Lick me Alannah," she asked. Alannah pulled her hands away and moved up the bed until her tongue met her sister's wet snatch. She pushed it into her hole, pushing in and out rapidly. Millie moaned again.

Alannah lifted herself up and asked quietly, "Have you eaten a pussy before?" "You know I have," Millie repied.

Alannah retrieved the 6" vibrator then moved further up the bed, turned, and straddled Millie's shoulders.

She lowered her hot pussy onto her sisters face. Millie realised what Alannah was about to do and felt a new thrill of excitement course through her. She had fantasised about 69'ing her gorgeous sister for ages.

She lifted her head and sunk her tongue straight into her wet gash. In and out rapidly then licking from top to bottom rasping over her exposed clit. Alannah let out a long moan of appreciation as she lowered her head to do the same.

The next few minutes were filled with moaning and the wet sound of the girls licking each other.

Millie almost jumped off the bed at one point when Alannah pushed her tongue into her crinkled ass.

Outside the bedroom door Barbara was leaning against the wall fingering herself to climax as she watched her daughters 69'ing each other. "Oh god I wish that was me," she thought to herself.

Alannah grabbed the vibrator and as she moved up to take Millie's clit between her teeth she gently pushed it into her now very wet cunt. Millie lifted off the bed as she thrust towards it to take it all in. Alannah pushed in and out as she flicked her sister's clit.

"Christ, I'm going to cum," Millie breathed into Alannah's pussy. "Me too sis, suck my clit," Alannah replied.

Together they bucked against each other on the bed, letting out moans and small screaches as they rode the wave of pleasure they were giving each other. Their orgasms finally passed and Alannah slowly pulled the vibrator out of Millie's sopping pussy.

In the hallway outside the bedroom Barbara had sagged to the floor, moaning as she fingered herself to orgasm watching her daughters cum.

"I'm going to invite Adrian around to fuck you Millie," Alannah stated.

Millie looked up at her and replied, "As soon as possible please!" As they both started laughing.

Later that evening Adrian's phone beeped as he received a text. He looked down at the unrecognised number and read the message. "Come over and fuck me, Babs" the text read. He got an instant hard on.

"Just nipping out for a bit," He said to his wife Jean.

"Oh, OK, what's up?" she asked.

"Just going to sort out a problem for Alannah's mom," he replied.

"What the fuck?" Jean thought to herself as she watched him looking in the mirror at himself, "What's up?" She asked.

"Problem with the plumbing, I think," he said, not able to stop himself from smiling.

"Blocked pipe?" Jean asked sarcastically. Adrian blushed, then headed out.

Jean couldn't believe it, was he realy going to do some repairs? Or was this some excuse to have sex with Alannah?

She was jealous, it made her angry, but at the same time she felt a stirring in her tummy. The idea of being humiliated turned her on.

"Well," she thought to herself, "If he's getting off tonight, so will I," as she headed to the bedroom slowly removing her clothes as she went. As she headed upstairs she could picture Alannah, naked, telling her to lick her pussy...

Adrian pulled up outside Barbara's house. He was nervous. He walked up and knocked on the door.

Barbara answered the door wearing thigh high stockings, bra and panties. He cock immediately stood to attention.

"Hi," she said as she looked at the bulge in the front of his pants. She smiled, then reached out and gave it a squeeze.

"Come in," she said as she turned and walked away, swaying her hips provocatively.

Adrian entered the lounge to find Alannah and her sister Millie sitting in just their panties.

"Hi Adrian," they chorused with a giggle.

"Hi girls," Adrian said, looking questionly to Barbara for some guidance.

"We have a surprise for you," Barbara said looking to her daughters. They stood up, looked at Adrian, their eyes roaming down to the bulge in his pants.

They turned to each other and wrapped their arms around each other and kissed passionately.

Adrian looked at Barbara. She had her hand in her panties fiddling with her pussy.

"What's going on," he asked.

"Millie's still a virgin Adrian," Barbara replied as she spread her legs, "She wants you to be her first real cock."

"Fucking hell," he said, looking back to the two skinny sisters kissing as their hands roamed all over each other.

Adrian stripped out of his shirt and pants, his hard cock springing free as he did.

Barbara turned around and bent over at the waist. She peeled her panties down.

As she did she simply said "Come over here and fuck me."

Adrian tore his eyes away from the two sisters and looked at Barbara. He took two steps toward her, grabbed her hips, and slid his length straight into her wet hole. As he started to thrust in and out the girls started to clap.

"Wow," Barbara said over her shoulder, "What do you think Millie?"

"Yes, yes, I want him to do me like that mom," she replied. Barbara pushed Adrian back and his hard cock slipped out of her.

As Millie knelt on the sofa, Alannah thumbed her panties and pulled them down.

"This is so fucking hot," she breathed.

Barbara reached out for his cock and pulled him toward her daughter.

She rubbed her fingers up and down Millie's wet pussy and whispered "Here it come's baby," as Adrian pushed forward.

His purple cock head pushed into her pink lips and she sucked in a breath.

He slid forward a little more and breathed "She's tight."

He rocked his hips forward and slid a couple of inches in.

Millie threw her head back as she pushed her hips back to take even more cock.

Adrian couldn't stop himself, he grabbed her hips and thrust forward, pushing most of his length into the skinny virgin.

As he did Alannah put her hand down to Millie's pussy, Barbara stood behind him and pushed him forward.

Millie let out a little scream.

"Fuck yeah!" He shouted as he pulled back and thrust in again. After three strokes he was pushing in to the hilt with every push. Millie started to moan.

Barbara whispered into his ear, "Fuck her, fuck her hard Adrian." He couldn't believe it! He started to ram in and out faster.

Millie started to shake, "I'm fucking cumming," She panted, "I'm fucking cumming mom," as her arms gave way and her head dropped, her orgasm pulsing through her. She rocked back and forth breathing, "Yeah, fuck yeah," to herself. She slumped forward off Adrian's cock.

Barbara and Alannah both got down and hugged her, Barbara had tears down her face.

"That was fucking incredible," Alannah said as she stood up. She put her hands on her hips and gave Adrian her lopsided grin.

"Wanna fuck me big boy?" she asked.

Adrian, who was pulling up and down on his cock, looked at the three women in front of him and answered, "Yes Alannah, I do."

He reached forward and pulled her into his arms, he kissed her fiercely, pushing his tongue into her mouth.

Running his hands down her body he picked her up. She spread her legs and wrapped them around his waist. Reaching behind herself she groped for his length, finding it she guided him in and sank down impaling herself on his seven inches.

"Fucking hell you turn me on," She said as he pumped into her. They stood kissing and pushing into each other for a few moments before Alannah broke away and said, "Do me doggie and cum inside me," as she lifted herself up.

Adrian helped her off and watched her kneel on the floor with her knees wide apart, her pussy gaping open begging for his cock.

He knelt behind her and didn't need any help finding the target this time as her rammed into her, grabbing hold to pump in and out.

"I'm gonna cum really quickly," he moaned as he pushed in and out.

Barbara was right next to him again, breating, "Let her have it, cum inside the skinny bitch."

Adrian couldn't hold back and shouted, "I'm cumming," as his hips bucked back and forth as he unloaded jet after jet of hot cum into the skinny blond.

Alannah could feel his cock swelling as he neared orgasm. She pushed two fingers down to rub her clit as she felt him unloading his hot cum into her.

She been horny all day and her orgasm just exploded through her. Wave after wave of pleasure washed through her as he kept on pumping his seed into her wet cunt.

Adrian pulled out and Alannah fell forward on her front. They helped each other stand, then hugged.

"Sorry if this is the wrong thing to say in front of you," Adrian said to Barbara and Millie, "But you are the best fuck ever Alannah, I've never been so turned on in my life."

She smiled up at him, "you're not bad yourself," she said.

Standing with her legs open, cum was oozing out and running down her legs. Barbara helped her sit down and pushed her legs wide.

"Come on Millie," she said, "Let's clean up this cum, we don't want to waste it!"

Adrian felt his cock twithch as he watched the mother and daughter lick his cum off Alannah.

To be continued...