Daughter's BFFs Blackmail Me Pt. 01

Story Info
Sleepover friends lure me into a night of perversion.
2k words
3.88
35k
26
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subob
Subob
81 Followers

So I had recently been reunited with a daughter I had when I was very young, I never stayed in the picture, it was a whole thing and not important right now. When she turned 16 her mother told her a little about me. At 17 she set out to find me ... and did. We eventually met up, hit it off and started reconnecting over the coming year. This weekend she was scheduled to come stay with me, and it was the weekend we would celebrate her 18th bday. She had already turned 18 last week but was with her mom and celebrated thusly. This weekend we'd celebrate. I lived alone, it was a somewhat solitary life.

I told her she could do whatever she wanted, a sort of offering to try and make up for my complete absence while she grew up. She wanted to have her friends over for a sleepover, said she was getting too old for sleepovers but wanted to have one big hoopla, the sleepover to end all sleepovers.

She invited all her classmates. She and I went shopping together, got most her supplies at the mall. And while there ran into a couple of her friends. The 'redhead', Clara, had long straight strawberry blonde hair, long past her shoulders. She was very cute, a dash of freckles on her cheeks highlighted her dimple, was average in height and weight. She flashed a brilliant smile at me upon introduction. I graciously greeted her. Her other friend, Shayna, was the dark kinda girl, u know jet black hair, dark eye makeup, a little on the plump side but wow, any extra weight she had went to all the right places. I was ashamed for noticing. We exchanged pleasantries and briefly discussed the games they'd play tonight. Then we parted ways, my daughter waving goodbye to her friends as they scurried away giggling to themselves. I found my gaze lingered a bit on Shayna's plump rump. Again, overwhelmed with shame at my weak will faced with a nice body.

As the sun began to set, we started decorating. In an hour her friends would start arriving and I'd retire to my den to work. As scheduled her friends began to show up and after greeting a few, I retired to my den. The only time I interrupted the fits of laughter erupting from the other room was when I went for a glass of water. As I stood in the kitchen gulping it down, I almost spit out the last drop. There was Shayna and Clara, as well as a 3rd girl I hadn't seen before. She looked very meek, almost mousy, a huge chest hidden under layers of shirts. She was clearly self-conscious about her incredible breasts. I tried not to stare as I big adieu, trying to get past them and back to my den. Shayna grabbed my arm as I passed, loosening her grip just as soon as I stopped, but letting her fingers lightly drape down my arm. "This is Justine. She didn't believe how cute we told her u were." Shayne explained.

I blushed a little under my scruff, hopefully it wasn't noticeable. "Well thank you, girls." I replied, jokingly, "...takes a while to get ready in the mornings to look THIS good." I strutted away and thought I overheard one of them mutter 'I wish I could watch all that!' but I passed it off as juvenile crushes. I resumed working. A little while later Justine came barging into the room scaring me a little, I rolled back on my wheeled chair. She was frantic that she had to find a good hiding spot, for their game, and before I could protest she hid under my desk. Pulling my feet to her so I would look like I was working away, and she was not hiding underneath. She explained this in hushed tones as we heard footsteps quickly nearing. The door swung wider now and Justine pushed my chair back away from her. I laughed nervously.

Then things took a turn. I was the only one laughing. Shayna was holding her phone, filming the event. Justine piped up, "Oh thank god u came! He made me get under his desk and told me I had to suck him or he'd hurt me." Mustering fake tears and running to the comfort of her friends.

My mouth gaped, "What kind of sick..."

Before I had a chance to finish I was cut off. Another girl entered now, followed by two more. The 6 stood in a line across the room from me, felt like a firing squad, their eyes piercing me. Shayne, apparently the leader explained how the friendship with my daughter was merely a ruse, leading up to this night, the night they would all have their way. "Obey us or we will be forced to take this footage to the cops, with all these 'witnesses' you'd be fucked. Either way your gonna be screwed!"

And I knew she was right, my heart sank, I was putty in their hands. It was going to be a long night. The sextet described how they gave my daughter a very small dose of sleeping pills, enough to keep her asleep until morning. The last one in my den closed the door behind her and clicked the lock shut. NO escape now, for sure.

Belle, the tallest of the bunch, walked over to me and started to remove my clothes. I had to stand there and let it happen. All eyes were on me, now they gathered in a circle, enveloping me. I felt hands from behind, reaching around and undoing my belt. More hands groping my now exposed butt. I couldn't stop myself from being slightly enticed, but I did my best to not get too hard. Unfortunately for me, they thought of everything. Slipping boner pills into my mouth and ordering me to swallow would fix this. Shayna ordered me to spread my legs while she examined me. Manipulating my slowly growing cock in her tiny hands, turning it over, caressing the ridge of my bellhead. Squeezing it to gauge its firmness.

"Alright, girls. Who's up?" Shayna quipped. They all scrambled to form a single line in front of me. Obviously Shayna was the ringleader and wanted first go. "You get 2 mins to play with him. Then we'll have a free-for all for a half hour, everyone at once. Then we'll take turns, each having some alone time, you get a half hour to do whatever you want!"

To hear these instructions was both frightening and so incredibly sexy. My dick was throbbing now, I couldn't tell if it was me being so naughtily turned on or the pills kicking in.

"And then when we're all done, if you still haven't had enough, you can have a whole 2nd go, a whole hour to yourself." And with that Shayna ordered me to kneel on the floor. She told me to crawl to her and beg her. She seemingly loved to have control, love to exploit a grown man and reduce him to her plaything. "Beg me to let you taste my pussy! Tell me how bad u want it" ... she spread her legs, stretching her nightgown open.

Please, Shayna. I sheepishly complied, "please, oh please can I have just a tiny taste of your young succulent pussy juice? I beg of you, I will do anything!!"

She nodded, beaming, proud of her accomplishment. Pulling up her hemline, I could now see NO underwear underneath but two thick pink lips puckering up for me. I neared them with my mouth and felt her hands clasp my head, pushing me in deeper, demanding I lick her softly, then hard. I perch naked on the floor, at her feet, my hands now holding her hips, doing as she told me. She had me drag my scruff roughly over her clit. She liked it real hard and rough!! 2 mins quickly went by. She stepped back and allowed another take her place.

I stood at the ready for Becky, a caramel-skinned Latina. She instructed me to lay out. She wanted to taste me and wasted no time. She straddled me 69 and without hesitation took my pulsating dick into her mouth. She sucked on it real hard as the others looked on. Licking their lips, antsy to get a turn. Shayna was now seated across the room, her fingers picking up where I left off. I turned to see her fondling herself as I was forcibly sucked off. I stared straight up at the ceiling, trying to imagine I was somewhere else, not that there were young lips wrapped around my captive cock, and feeling so goddamn good!

Then one of the other girls stepped forward and stood over me, now I was made to look up her skirt, another panty-less deviant. It was Clara. Her milky legs looked so smooth. Her cunt looked untouched and so tiny. I feared entering her... And before I knew it, it was her turn. She played with my dick a little, I take it she was judging how big I was and how tight a fit it might be. She actually spent her whole 2 mins sizing me up.

Next was the heaviest girl and easily the least attractive, Elsa. I thought, if I were their age, I would probably have slept with any of them except this girl. She was not the sexy plumpness I liked, she was overweight and not the prettiest girl around. She straddled, facing me, pushed my dick back and slid down my body until my cock was trapped behind her butt, laying against the two cheeks. Her heaviness almost took my breath away. She whispered in my ear that she wanted to take it up the ass. I was not looking forward to my encounter with her one bit.

She finally got off me, the relief making me dread my time with her even more than before. Melanie was the group's femdom, in the way that she promised to make her time with me all about torture. Torturing my member to the point of cumming, then torturing the sensitive dick long after the orgasm. She explained how she liked to watch a guy squirm with the simplest of touches.

And lastly, Justine was pushed forward, she was hesitant to take part but did so anyways, whatever it took to be part of the group. She was shy but desperate to fit in. She listened to whatever the girls told her. They compelled her to be next, manipulating her like a puppet. The had her crouch down on me, taking my stiff dick and pulling it back and forth across her pajama pants, across her cunny, making her a little damp. I guessed they were trying to get her wet, and horny so she'd be more pliable.

And thankfully I made it past Stage 1. No time to celebrate though, they took position, standing around me again in a closed circle, hands started groping me from all side. "Arms up" they demanded. I reached for the sky and held them there, felt sucking and kissing on my nipples and heaving chest. Several were groping my cock and balls, pulling down on the cock to the point of breaking and letting it snap back to attention, over and over. Elsa and Becky took my hands and pushed my fingers inside them, pulling me down to the floor, the two sitting Indian style and using their hands to guide my fingers to their favorite parts of their cunts.

Clara and Shayna stood over my face and started making out with each other. Groping each other before descending onto my face, they conjointly got off on rubbing their cunts across my face, telling me to stick my tongue out while they took turns forcing it inside them. Melanie sat on one of my legs, Belle on the other. Both spent some time exploring my cock and balls. Melanie took to lightly chewing on my dick, to give me a taste of what I could expect. Belle focussed on my balls, squeezing and tugging them, periodically leaning over to lick them. OMfuckingG it was going to be a night of pure torture.

Subob
Subob
81 Followers