Daughters Compete For Attention Ch. 02

Story Info
Two daughters push each other all the way!
3.3k words
4.47
64.4k
55

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the day passed uneventfully as Jim and his two girls unconsciously avoided each other, ashamed from the events that had passed earlier in the kitchen. Driven by a desire to be the centre of their father's attention the girls had tried to outdo each other in how much flesh they could each expose. Katie had bent over by the dish washer and exposed her panty-less ass to her father. Sarah then brazenly peeled her top off after 'accidentally' spilling orange juice on it and displayed her large round wet breasts.

Jim was relieved at the return of some normality to his home life and began to hope he wouldn't be tormented again. Even though deep down he yearned to see more of his daughter's bodies.

But the next day, as if the lack of interaction had reignited the need to be together, the girls awoke with one thing on their minds, to resume their mission to be their father's favourite daughter.

Sarah walked downstairs and past the kitchen where her father was seated reading the morning papers.

"Morning Daddy"

Jim looked up and stifled a groan as he took in the sight before him. Sarah was wearing a very skimpy bikini, obviously on her way outside to the pool. The top barely covered her full breasts and Jim admired the curvy flesh of her cleavage and the outlines of her nipples. His gaze moved downwards as Sarah turned to walk out to the pool and he felt a tremble of desire as her gorgeous ass came into view. Having had his full attention on her breasts the day before Jim was now mesmerised by his daughter's shapely behind. He imagined his hand squeezing the young, supple flesh and his cock began to grow.

Unbeknownst to Jim, Sarah was also imagining being groped by her father's strong hands. She sat on the lounger by the pool and began rubbing sun lotion over her curvy teen body. She stoked the desire in her from displaying her body to her father by rubbing her legs and thighs. Moving upwards she oiled her stomach and then up to her cleavage. At this point Jim had wandered over to the window to spy on his daughter.

Sarah caught a glimpse of her father's outline at the kitchen window and realised she had another opportunity to expose herself to him. She reached behind her back and untied her bikini top. As it fell away her beautiful breasts were again exposed in their full glory to her father.

Jim's cock stood at full mast and was straining to be released as his daughter started to rub lotion into her soft globes. He desperately wanted to clasp his hand around it and pump himself to climax as the sexy oily sheen on his daughters tits glistened in the sun and accentuated their loveliness.

Sarah's nipples were tingling as she grew aroused thinking of the effect she would be having on her father. But she glanced up and frowned as she saw that her father wasn't looking out of the window any longer. She then saw the light come on in the lounge and sighed in disappointment as she realised she was no longer being spied on by her father.

Jim's shame had engulfed him and he had reluctantly moved himself away to the lounge. Sarah was not so easily to be denied though and casually walked into the lounge as her father had just settled down and turned on the tv.

Jim was relieved to see that his daughter had replaced her bikini top as she walked by him and stepped onto the running machine to the right of where Jim sat.

"I feel like a quick session on this for ten minutes, is that ok with you Daddy?" Sarah asked.

"That's fine honey, go ahead" replied Jim.

Sarah turned around and started the runner. Her ass was jiggling up and down and the movement not only showed off her sexy physique but also caused her bikini bottoms to roll up into her ass. The back now resembled a g-string and Jim was afforded an unobstructed view of his daughter's cheeks.

At this point Katie came downstairs and peeked into the lounge. She rolled her eyes as she saw her sister again displaying herself to her father. This time she was using her ass to entice her father, just as Katie had the day before.

Katie again felt the strong urge to wrest her father's attention away from her sister and onto herself. She returned upstairs and re-emerged five minutes and walked down to the lounge.

Jim was getting very hot under the collar staring at his daughters skimpily exposed ass cheeks bouncing up and down in front of him. Just when he thought his cock couldn't get any harder his other daughter walked into the lounge.

"Morning Daddy, morning Sarah," said Katie.

On top Katie wore a loose cropped t-shirt which in itself wouldn't have been so daring were it not for the fact she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. Katie sat in the armchair on the opposite side of the room to the running machine. As she sat down she leaned forward, causing her loose top to hang down, giving Jim a brief flash of her nipples. She stretched out her legs causing the lean muscles to flex. Jim's semi was stirring and the shame that engulfed him earlier just after he'd finished masturbating to his daughter's wanton displays of flesh was returning.

His gaze wandered back to Sarah as she continued to bounce up and down gracefully on the running machine. Katie frowned as her father's attention went back to her sister's fleshy ass. Not to be outdone, she stood up from the chair slowly, bending forwards again allowing Jim to have time to look over and be afforded a brief view of his daughter's pink buds.

She sat on the floor facing her father and stretched her legs out to each side. On the pretence of going through a stretching routine she leaned forwards, curving her spine seductively and causing her top to hang down even more.

Jim's cock twitched involuntarily as he feasted on the sight of his daughter's petite breasts and hard nipples. They were smaller than her sister's heavy tits but shone with a sweet innocence mixed with blossoming sexuality.

He adjusted himself in his seat just as Sarah finished on the running machine and turned to face her father. She saw him trying to tuck his erection into under his waistband and also tracked his gaze to the front of her sisters exposed chest. She felt flushed after her run and aroused from displaying her ass to her father in her skimpy bikini bottoms. She wanted that feeling of exposure again and sat on the floor beside her sister and copied her pose.

Katie was enjoying the feeling of air running across her sensitive nipples as she exposed her chest to her father. She glanced up in annoyance as her buxom sister sat on the floor beside her and stretched her legs out in an imitation of her own pose. But because Sarah only wore her indecent bikini she exposed more flesh around her inner thighs and ass and when she leaned forward her tits almost spilled out of her skimpy top.

Katie stretched her right leg even more to the side and showed off a skill she had developed at gymnastics class when she was younger. She stretched her legs out until she was almost performing the splits. She pushed against the restraints of her shorts as she stretched and felt the fabric resist against the muscles in her thighs. The stretching also caused the shorts to rub against her sensitive pussy and she stretched even further, trying to get in the position of the full splits. Suddenly the fabric in her shorts strained beyond their natural threshold and a big rip opened along the front right down the line of her crotch. The pressure just before the rip had pressed into her pussy and the rip accompanied a low moan of pleasure coming from the young girl's throat.

Jim and Sarah both gasped and then laughed nervously as the incident slightly reduced the tension building up in the room. But the tension was raised back immediately as Katie peeled off the remnants of her shorts, revealing the fact she wore no panties underneath, and remained in the splits position on the floor facing her father

Jim's laugh spluttered and stopped as his daughter's glistening pussy was unveiled to him. She had a patch of shaven stubble above her pussy he saw approvingly, preferring this to the completely bald look.

Katie pretended to be unaware of her exposure and bent over to each side in turn, slightly changing the angle of her father's view to her pussy and again exposing her cute breasts as her top hung down.

Sarah looked over in envy as her father had seemingly stopped trying to hide the bulge in his shorts as he stared at his daughter's wet lips. She smiled up at her father and smiled sweetly as she reached down and untied her bikini bottoms. She pulled them off slowly and tingled in arousal as her damp pussy was exposed to the air and her father's lustful gaze.

Jim's cock strained in a violent desire to be released as his incestual gaze went from one pussy to the other and back again. Katie's pussy was tight and neat, whereas Sarah's lips were more pronounced, as if reflecting their respective body types. Both different yet both so beautiful thought Jim. He glanced up and both daughters were staring at him, looking from his groin up to his eyes to see who he was looking at.

Katie abandoned any last shred of restraint and slid her hand down to her aching hot pussy. She rubbed her clit, slowly at first but then getting faster and harder as her father flexed his hips to rub his cock against his shorts in appreciation.

Sarah was surprised at how fast this situation was getting out of control but was determined to not be left behind. She stood up and removed her last item of clothing, her bikini top. She was now completely naked in front of her aroused father and tweaked her nipples as his attention moved away from her masturbating sister to herself. She squeezed her heavy tits and then moved her hand down and stuck two fingers up her dripping pussy. She moved them in and out in a similar rhythm to her sisters own self pleasuring and let out a moan as her juices flowed and pussy throbbed.

Katie was so turned on watching her father's twitching bulge and seeing her sister join her in masturbating openly in front of their father. She couldn't help admire her sister's curvy body but wanted something to start to quench the thirst of her aching pussy. She stood up and removed her top as her sister had done.

Jim drooled at his daughter's pointy breasts as she walked towards him and squealed slightly in surprise as she grabbed both his ankles and pulled him gently off the sofa and onto the floor. She was crazed with the desire to be the first of his daughter's to be touched by him and, before Sarah could react, she kneeled over her father's head and ground her wet pussy down onto his face.

Jim barely had time to take a breath as his mouth was enveloped by his daughter's juicy pussy. He stuck out his tongue and licked and kissed his daughter's soft velvety lips and tasted her young sexy scent.

Katie smiled and felt warm inside as her father lapped away at her pussy. She felt the stirrings of an orgasm as her father's tongue stimulated her clit.

Sarah was incensed that Katie had pounced so quickly and become the first daughter to be touched. Her jealousy pushed her to grab her father's shorts and pull them off his legs. One tug of his underwear and his cock sprang into the open, slapping against his stomach.

Sarah took one look at her father's throbbing penis before she engulfed it in her mouth. Jim was in ecstasy as he licked his daughter's wet pussy whilst his other daughter sucked him off. Sarah felt so pleased to be the first daughter to suck her Daddy's cock and her arousal was heightened by the sight of her sisters peachy ass grinding down on her father's face just inches away.

Katie was in sexual heaven as her tight pussy was licked at enthusiastically by her father's expert tongue. She glanced behind her to see Sarah hungrily sucking away at their father's penis. Katie stared at his stiff cock as it slid in and out of her sister's succulent mouth.

Wanting a better view, and eager to push her sexual contact with her father even further, she twisted around to face her sister and offered her asshole to her father's mouth. Jim understood the unspoken offering and stuck his tongue into his daughter's enticing crack. He licked and kissed and probed with his tongue, as his other daughter continued to please his rock hard cock with her mouth.

Sarah felt a deep hunger inside her pussy as she tasted her father's cock and was aroused even more as her sister swivelled around and thrust her ass down onto their fathers tongue. Katie's pussy was now spread wide open in front of her horny sister's face and Sarah could smell the combined scents of her father's cock and her sexy sister's dripping pussy. She withdrew her mouth from her father's penis and before Katie could react she leaned forward and started licking away at her sister's slit, tasting another woman for the first time, and loving it.

Katie did not know quite what to make from this latest development but just let the action continue, blinded to any further breaking of taboo by the incredible sensations firing along the nerves in her pussy from her sisters delicate probing, and the beautiful wrongness of this being accompanied by the administrations of her father's tongue on her asshole.

Sarah's hunger for her father's cock became even stronger as she pleasured her sister and before she could stop herself she straddled her father, whilst still keeping contact with her sister's pussy and positioned her pussy onto the swollen head of her dad's straining member.

Jim, disappointed when Sarah had removed her mouth from his cock, now moaned in pleasure as she lowered her tight twat all the way down onto him. It was warm, wet and oh so tight. It was the first pussy Jim had entered for a while and it felt so wrong, but so right at the same time.

Sarah thrust her pussy up and down onto her father's cock as if discovering intercourse for the first time. She reluctantly moved her mouth from her sister's pussy to push up and get a better angle to impale herself on her father's pole.

Katie was disappointed to lose the stimulation of her gorgeous sister's tongue and jealous to see her father's cock bury itself deeply inside her rival for his affections. But seeing how much her sister was enjoying her paternal fucking she resigned herself to having to wait for her own screwing. But she wasn't going to wait passively so she took in the enticing sight before her of her sister's glistening tits and her twat sliding up and down on her father's stiff cock before reaching over and caressing her sister's large breasts. They felt so different from her own, so full and so soft.

Sarah stared into her sister's eyes in pure lust as she fondled her boobs. The pounding she was receiving from her father had settled into a furious rhythm and she knew she wasn't far from cumming. Being the first daughter to fuck her father had released any lingering of jealousy she had felt towards her sister since her return from college and Sarah felt a swelling of desire to please her.

She moved her right hand towards her sister's small but beautiful breasts and tweaked her nipples gently before sliding her hand down to between her sister's legs. She felt her sister's wet state of arousal and had no trouble sliding two fingers up her sisters dripping snatch. She rubbed her sister's clit with her thumb as she pumped her fingers in and out of her sisters squelching hole in a similar rhythm to the thrusting of her father's cock into her own dripping pussy.

Katie appreciated the attention from her sister's fingers as her father's tongue left her asshole and once again lapped away at her pussy, intertwining with her sister's fingers and pushing the young girl toward climax.

Jim didn't know which was more depraved, the fact his cock was driving in and out of his daughter's pussy, or the fact he was tonguing his other daughters pussy whilst her sister fingered her. The heat from all the naked flesh, the sexual scent of two dripping pussies, the velvety softness of his daughter's wet pussy on his cock and the sheer naughtiness of this whole situation pushed Jim over the point of no return and he felt his balls tighten slightly in anticipation of a huge eruption.

Sarah too was very close. Her father's relentless pounding, combined with the delicious feel of her sister's juices flowing all over her fingers had Sarah panting and moaning in abandon.

Katie needed more stimulation and reached behind her to take hold of her father's hand. She missed the intrusion of her asshole and so pushed her father's fingers onto the entrance of her ass. Jim needed no more encouragement and after a quick insertion of his forefinger up Katie's pussy to cover it in lubricating juices, he eased it into her asshole, causing her to cry out in a little pain, and a lot of pleasure.

Sarah saw Katie's face contort in lust and pain and felt her own features twist in imitation. She leaned forward and pressed her lips against her moaning sister's mouth. Katie accepted the offering and greedily twisted her tongue around her sister's as they kissed passionately.

Sarah had one more trick up her sleeve and reached behind her and began fondling her father's heavy balls. This was too much for Jim and with an animal roar he thrust his cock one more time deep inside his daughter's tight pussy and erupted in the biggest, most intense ejaculation of his life.

Katie felt full in each orifice as her father fingered her anus and her sister rubbed and penetrated her pussy. Sarah felt the desperation and violence of her father's final thrust and both daughters screamed into each other's mouth as their own orgasms swept through their intertwined bodies.

The panting and moaning decreased as the three satisfied family members came down from the high of sexual gratification. Sarah avoided her sisters gaze as she ended their and lifted her cum filled pussy off her father's softening penis.

Katie felt a pang of loss as her sister moved away and reluctantly moved her ass off her father's face.

Jim sat up as his arousal abated and sheer disbelief enveloped him. With the motivation of sexual release removed, the sight of his daughter's naked bodies beside him caused guilt to surface in his emotions.

Sarah was satisfied, not just sexually but emotionally as well having beaten her sister to her father's hard cock.

Katie had just experienced the hardest orgasm of her short life but still had one small itch left that needed scratching. Jealousy was returning as she thought of her sister fucking her father's cock, so immediately she started wondering about two things, how long it would be before her father was ready to get hard again, and which hole she wanted him to fill first, her wet pussy or her tight asshole...