Daughter's Cravings Ch. 02

Story Info
Daddy's Princess has girl on experience with boss MILF.
6.4k words
4.5
66.7k
44
3

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers

Special thanks to the editor-Hatsuda-

This is a story about a knock-out teenage who is the gleam in her father's eye. It involves a wealthy and powerful uncle and his obsession to have her. In this chapter she has her first girl on girl encounter with her sexy MILF boss and learns about bosses' naughty 18 year old niece.

*****

When I went to the gallery a few days later my boss called me in her office and handed me a check for 25 thousand dollars. As she handed it to me she had a sly grin on her face. My boss who owns the gallery comes from a lot of money. Her husband is filthy rich and invested in it years ago. Vivian is 52 years old and has two kids, 16 and 18 years old.

She is in amazing shape standing 5'8" tall and weighing about 110 pounds. Her measurements are 36DD-21-33 and she has jet black hair. Men are always hitting on her, but it's the younger, successful 25 year old Wall Street types who seem to get her really excited. In fact I have seen her go to dinner with a number of these young guys after they've purchased an expensive painting or piece of art. She always dresses very fashionably in tight pencil skirts or dress that accent her amazing figure.

"I guess you made a really strong impression on our wealthy German client Jennifer. He added another 10 thousand dollars and told me that you were the best sales assistant he ever had."

Grinning slyly, she asked me if I was sore. That told me she knew about him being really hung and that he could go all night.

"Oh God, I couldn't walk for two day's," I said biting my lower lip.

"Tell me about it, she said grinning slyly.

"So you seem to know all about the wealthy 92 year old," I said grinning g back.

"Intimately," she added hotly.

"Well next month is his 93rd birthday and he already requested that you assist him again," she said with a devilish look in her eye.

Thinking of being with him again had my nipples instantly hard.

"Umm, I'll have to make it a birthday he never forgets," I said slyly, already thinking about a sexy outfit I'd wear for him.

"You mean a birthday that he'll never make you forget, don't you?" she said with that sly grin which caused us both to laugh.

"Let's have lunch today. I just have to hear all about your experience with Mr. 'Huge'," she said in a throaty voice.

"And I'm curious to hear about your personal story," I said with a little giggle in my voice

As we rode in her personal limousine she asked me to give her all the details but I told her to go first.

"Last year he came to the gallery. I knew about his reputation for spending millions on art and also that he liked the company of a sexy young girl. My niece Kaylee had just turned 18 and was working for me after school during the week."

I met Kaylee a few times when she came to visit her aunt. Even though I knew she was 18 she looked more like she was 12. She stands about 5'4" tall and is pencil skinny, with braces and freckles all over her really pale white skin. The other thing that makes her look so young are her non-existent breasts. Her chest is perfectly flat, without the slightest bump.

"Kaylee," I said in a surprised voice.

"Yes Kaylee," my boss said with a sly grin.

"You know she's actually my husband's sister's daughter and was a Sophomore in High School last year."

"Kaylee," I said in a surprised voice and with a matching stunned expression.

"Yes Kaylee, and my sweet, innocent niece surprised me in more ways than one," she said then went into detail.

"Wow...skinny 90 pound Kaylee, with braces and freckles and a boy's chest," I said looking at my boss's massive 36DD chest.

"90 pounds when she was stuffed with that massive cock of our 92 year old German friend but she's actually 78 pounds to be exact, and as you can see, she's on my husband's side of the family," she said with a sly grin as she saw me looking at her heaving chest.

Looking at her chest her lace, white bra could easily be seen through her sheer white, silk blouse.

"Oops, sorry. Didn't mean to stare," I said a little embarrassed.

"Don't be. I stare at you a lot too," she said slyly as her finger traced up my crossed, stocking covered leg up my thigh which sent a tingle right through me.

Suddenly the dynamic between my boss and I changed. I've never been with a girl before but the thought of her and me in bed suddenly turned me on.

'Umm, I just might be calling my husband and telling him I'll be staying in the city tonight,' the sexy 52 year old thought to herself as imagined the exact same thing as her sexy 19 year old assistant.

"No way. There's just no way Kaylee took that huge thing. He would have split her in two," I said now seeing my boss's huge breasts heaving with each breath as her finger traced up and down my leg and then to the side of my thigh.

"Trust me when I say not only did she take his huge cock, she took it as if he was smaller than my husband's 6 inch dick."

"God it took me hours to finally adjust to it." I said hotly as her finger tips were now running up and down my legs deliberately and teasingly and making me really hot.

"You," she said in a deep throaty voice." I could barely get half that monster into me before I almost passed out."

Her fingers were really teasing me and I could really feel where this was going. 'God I'm gonna fuck my boss,' I thought to myself excitedly.

"He must have really loved fucking you Jennifer... especially with a 25 thousand dollar tip," she said as I turned to the side and began running my finger up her crossed stocking covered leg which caused her to roll her eyes into her head and groan softly.

"Oh yes," she groaned softly as my finger traced up her nylon covered thigh. "I'm sure you were worth every penny Jennifer," she said hotly, as we looked into each other's eyes and kept running the tips of our fingers over each other's stocking covered legs.

As my eyes were on her massive breasts the outline of her wide nipples instantly pushed through the sheer material of her lace bra and her tight, silk blouse. I could instantly feel my perky nipples come to life as she could easily see them push through my transparent white blouse excitedly. Up until now the idea of fucking my sexy boss never crossed my mind. I have never been with a girl before, but there was a definite sexy tension between us and it was filling the air as she told me her story of how she and Kaylee fucked the enormous cock of the ninety year old German art collector.

"So, how did it all start with Kaylee?" I asked curiously, still running my fingers over her sexy legs.

"When I told Kaylee that we had a very wealthy client coming from Germany and that he was in his 90's she was as shocked as you were. After talking to her he had called me back and booked the gallery for a private showing for an afternoon, which as you know costs 150 thousand dollars for a personal showing. She was surprised when I told her his age because she told me she had just spoken with him and had no idea that the man she was talking to was 92 years old."

"I told her that he called back and said he was absolutely charmed by her, so much so that he told me he wanted her as his personal assistant that day. When I told her that he reserved the gallery and requested her as his assistant she was surprised but also very happy to do it. When I asked her what they talked about that impressed him so much she told me that during the conversation she learned a lot about him, including being a marathon runner and that he owned a lot of real estate around the world. She told me that during their conversation he learned a lot about her, including that she was 18 and a Sophomore in High School. I put two and two together and knowing his liking young teenage girls, figured it out instantly."

"Yeah, but he had no idea that the girl he was talking to was ultra-conservative and shy."

" Well apparently our sweet, little innocent Kaylee wasn't so innocent after all, and must have really had his curiosity piqued when she talked to him. When I told her that he was impressed with a girl who dressed sexy because he had a reputation for tipping generously, she grinned slyly and said that she could find something that would get his attention. I told her the same thing I told you about dressing to catch his eye, although to date you received the largest tip, Jennifer. Kaylee got 15 thousand compared to your 25 thousand."

"We did have an amazing time," I said with a sly grin, as she grinned slyly at me, and then ran her eyes up and down my body in a way that sent a spark into my pussy.

"Well apparently my innocent and shy niece did her homework on the wealthy art collector and found a bunch of pictures on the internet of him running marathons and even a few television interviews talking about him being so youthful and in shape and being able to run such demanding races for a person in their 90's."

"During the week she had emailed him and left her cell number and he immediately contacted her. They had established a connection before he came to the gallery. The day he arrived Kaylee came in wearing this sinful, black micro-mini dress that barely covered her tiny ass."

"Kaylee?" I said shaking my head stunned, because I always saw her in unflattering clothing."

"Yes, our sweet, innocent Kaylee that always dressed like little-miss preppy."

"The dress, if you could call it that because it had as much material as a dolls outfit was strapless and had a V cut that went to her naval. She had on a pair of nude stockings and wore black high heel pumps. I never saw her in anything so sinful. With her hair down and red lip stick she looked like she was going to a trendy club or to work on a porn set. I also instantly noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra because her nipples, which are really wide and perky were popping through the sheer fabric like inch long erasers."

"Of course the second she saw his facial expression said it all. I was wearing a sexy outfit myself because we had talked about going to his penthouse after the day with Kaylee and I for a drink and I wanted to be prepared just in case things got sexy between him and me."

I looked at her with a sly grin.

"I know, I know. I do prefer the younger boys, but there was something very magnetic about him."

"Yeah, there absolutely is," I said with a sly grin, then added hotly, "And I did often wonder about you leaving the gallery with those young wall street guys."

"Well that's another story, especially with the two 18 year old studs who made 5 billion dollars in their dot com business," she said grinning again and biting her lower lip. "Both 18 and each with huge dicks," she said with a sly grin.

"You are so bad," I said slyly.

"Umm. You may find out just how bad I can be Jennifer," she said as she leaned in and met my tongue for a brief flick.

"Umm, I can't wait to find out just how bad," I said in a deep throaty voice as our tongues flicked across each other's, lighting the fire in each of our pussy's.

"God, I still can't believe it. Kaylee, of all people!" I said with a stunned look on my face as we broke away from our kiss.

"Oh yes, and apparently they had a lot to look forward to leading up to him coming to New York."

"You mean just from talking on the phone they were that excited to meet each other."

"No. They did video through messaging."

"Umm. So sweet little Kaylee was intrigued by the wealthy art collector," I said grinning slyly.

"Intrigued and very prepared," she said running the tip of her finger up my crossed stocking covered leg right to the edge of the lace top on my thigh.

"Um, and so were you, I'm sure," I said as I watched her finger trail up my blouse to the tips of my aching nipples.

"Oh yes, I most certainly was as you were too Jennifer," she said taking my finger and putting it in her mouth as she sucked it teasingly for a few minutes."

"Umm," I groaned, as I enjoyed this teasing happening between us.

"Let me tell you this little shocking news. At one point I went to my office to call a private dealer about a matching piece of Japanese art that he was interested in buying. I told them I'd be gone for about half an hour. Not more than five minutes later when I looked at the monitor on the screen I saw our 'little miss innocent' in a deep kiss with our wealthy art collector."

"Um Kaylee seems to have a little naughty streak in her," I groaned, taking her cue and running my fingers across her massive tits and across her straining nipples.

"Oh yes. That feels so nice...ahhhh fuck," she groaned rolling her eyes into her head again. "And as far as naughty, little niece Kaylee is a lot more than naughty," she said as our tongues met again briefly.

"Really," I said with a sly grin as our hands continued playing with each other going up and down our nylon stockings and sending sparks across our bodies and deep into our pussy's.

"Yes. After a few minutes of kissing she squatted right to her knees and was kissing up and down the huge bulge of his right through his pants as she looked up at him slyly. Once she unzipped his pants and released his massive package my jaw hung to my knees from seeing something so frighteningly huge."

"She must have died when she saw it," I said knowing my reaction when I first saw that massive cock.

"You aren't going to believe this but she didn't look the least bit surprised. Her reaction was to just look up at him with a sly grin that filled the monitor screen with her shinny braces, as she pumped him up and down while grinning slyly at him.

"Wow, all I remember was shock like I never experienced in my life when I saw that freakish monster," I said as my sexy bosses hands went to caressing my ass.

"Umm me too, and that was after having seen it on the monitor."

"Oh god, your hands feel so nice... So sexy," I groaned. "My ass is on fire."

"Umm, you have such a beautiful ass Jennifer," she said hotly.

"God did she fuck him right there?" I asked with a groaning voice as my boss ran her finger through my ass cheeks, hitting my extended clit through my wet thong.

"No, but she sure drained a massive load out of him. I couldn't believe the way she worked him. As she was sucking all over his huge cock our naughty Miss innocent pulled her top down and rubbed his huge dick across her nipples as she grinned up at him. I couldn't hear what he was saying, but the expression on his face said it all."

"The way little innocent Kaylee used his huge dick told me that she was pretty experienced, especially for someone I thought was really innocent. After a while I watched her cheeks bulge out 20 times as her mouth clamped down on his huge cockhead, as he shot blast after blast down her little throat. I just couldn't believe that the teen on her knees with the backs of her feet coming out of her pumps, greedily sucking the biggest cock I ever saw was my little shy innocent niece," she said as her finger pushed aside my thong and slipped into my wetness.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as we started kissing hard, as I imagined Kaylee on her knees sucking that massive cock just like I did, and how sexy I felt knowing my feet came out of the backs of my pumps while I was sucking him.

Pulling her finger out she put it in her mouth and groaned as she tasted me.

"Umm, I wondered how good you'd taste," she teased as she sucked my wetness off my finger.

"Oh god fuck me," I groaned, as she plunged her finger back into my soaking cunt.

"After she drained him he pulled her up to him and they kissed hard and as they did he pulled the front of her dress down and sucked her nipples as he reached under her dress and finger-fucked her."

"Oh god, you're gonna make me cum," I snarled as she drove two fingers into my burning cunt.

"Cum for me as you think about us fucking today," she groaned as we kissed hard.

Suddenly I felt my cunt muscles grip her fingers and explode in a shock-wave.

"Oh god," I groaned as I my pussy erupted in multiple spasms.

After cumming we kissed hotly.

"Let's go back to the gallery. I just have to fuck you," she said kissing me hard.

"Umm, I like the sound of that, but how about my penthouse, we are only 30 blocks away," I said as I ran my hands up her long, sexy legs.

I was my older bosses now and couldn't wait to fuck her. Lifting the phone she told the driver that we were not going to lunch and then gave him the address to my penthouse.

"Such an upscale address," she said with a coy look.

"I know what you're thinking," I said, knowing she must have thought I had a sugar daddy or something like that.

I told her how my father paid for my lifestyle because of his business.

"Daddy's little Princess," she said with a sly laugh.

"Oh yes, and don't I love being his little girl," I said hotly as we kissed and as I thought about how handsome my father was and how close we were to becoming lovers once the merger was settled in a few days.

After I said it she gave me an odd look as if she was wondering about the relationship between my father and I.

"So when did the three of you fuck," I said diverting her from the obvious question on her face about my father and I, and very interested to hear how that happened.

"Well as I watched him finger fucking her while he sucked her nipples I saw the expression on her face of an obvious orgasm. As she was cumming she looked right up at the security camera and grinned slyly at it. She absolutely knew I was watching the action, and was totally enjoying knowing it too. When I went back into the back of the gallery I made enough noise that they could hear me Cumming. Even with the noise and the deliberate clicking of my high heels on the wood floor they continued kissing while she pumped his huge shaft.

As soon as they saw me she grinned and said, "I know you want some of this Aunt Vivian?"

"I could not believe that this was my little niece taking charge. I never, ever heard her talk so boldly."

"Come and suck it with me," she said almost demanding, as I walked towards his monster cock that dwarfed both her tiny hands."

"Reaching them I was in a trance. He and I started kissing and as we did my little niece was on her knees again but this time behind me lifting my dress over my ass then moving my thong to the side. When I felt her spread my ass cheeks and start sucking my pussy I couldn't believe how good she was at eating me. Once she started fingering my ass and pussy while she sent her tongue deep inside me I started firing all over her face. As I came she grabbed my hips and sent her tongue as far as it would go up into my pussy. I kept exploding over her mouth as the German and I kissed hotly."

"Wow, you know what they say about the shy, innocent ones I guess are true."

"That's only the beginning. Once I finished cumming she stood and told me to taste my pussy and ass and we started kissing hotly. As we kissed our hands were all over his monster cock which was as hard as steel again. I never in my life felt a cock so huge and so heavy."

"Lets suck him and get his big assed cock ready for your hot pussy Aunt Vivian," she said in a commanding voice as we went to our knees and began licking all over his freakish shaft.

"Once we were on our knees she said something that almost knocked me over. She said, "A lot bigger than Tim, right Aunt Vivian?" When I looked at her questioningly she laughed right in my face and said, "That's right, do you think you're the only slut around here Aunt Vivian?"

"Are you kidding. Are you telling me that Kaylee has been fucking your husband?"

"Apparently three to four times a week for the last two months."

"That's when she turned 18, right?"

shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers
12