Daughter's Cravings Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me," I demanded as I spun around again and put my hands against the elevator door.

Looking back I snarled, "Give me that cock."

My father instantly took his dick in his hand and sent it in into my burning sex. Even though I could barely feel him inside me from having my husbands huge cock and my baby brother Chad's great, big cock stretching beyond my limits, I felt so hot to finally have my father buried in my wet-hot-sex.

My father was beside himself and began thrusting inside me wildly as he grunted like a pig. He was so excited to be fucking me that his dick popped out after every few strokes. This was something that never happened with my husband or my brother. Their great, big cocks never came out of me while they fucked me especially my husbands who seemed to be glued to my walls because he stretched me out so wide.

Hearing my father groan almost incoherently saying I was so hot and so sexy was driving me crazy. I knew he couldn't control himself like my husband or my brother and felt his dick swell and throb the second he was inside me.

I began fucking him back so turned on and began swirling my ass around which drove my father crazy. It was the only time I could feel his cock.

"Oh fuck,' he groaned out loud. "Gonna cum baby," he growled then tensed and sent a blast of cum deep inside me.

I had known that he had a vasectomy after my brother was born and because we talked about it the night at the restaurant so I had no problem letting him flood my pussy with his hot load. Feeling his cum hit the walls of my cunt sent me into a scorching orgasm too.

"Oh fuck baby," I groaned as my father grabbed me by the hips and held me in place as he kissed my neck hotly while he fired into me.

Hearing that he was cumming sent me over the edge as I shuddered and came with him. As my father came I exploded with him all over his dick.

After we came our tongues met in a torrid kiss that lasted too long. Our tongues flicking across each other's was so hot. It was if I lost my senses and imagined him and I in the restaurant the night we kissed and he fingered me to an earth-shattering orgasm. Even as my mind told me to stop the kiss I just couldn't. For a second I was his lover.

It was as if I was in my father's spell. As he kissed me he told me he wanted me to leave with him. This is what instantly 'broke the spell,' and brought me to my senses.

"Yeah right," I thought to myself. "Leave all this for you? I don't think so." I said to myself laughingly thinking about the life I now had with my wealthy and powerful husband and his massive cock, and even having my brother in my life now as a lover."

When I pressed the elevator open button I told my father that I never wanted to see his face again, and warned him what my husband could do to him if he ever found out he came near me. My father left feeling dejected and demoralized and totally beaten by my husband.

When I went back to his office he had a stern look on his face.

"It seems like you and Daddy finally settled your deal."

"I know. I knew I wanted to tease him but never thought I was going to fuck him," I said surprised at myself.

"Your father still has a strong hold on you Jennifer," he said as he looked at me hungrily.

"Oh god. That was a first and last time," I said, but in my mind I saw myself fucking him again, many times.

He then laughed slyly at how I treated my father. "Baby that's something he'll always remember. Like he said, he jerks off to you every night. Does that turn you on?" he asked knowing it did.

"A little," I said, but wanted to tell him that it drove me crazy to know my father did.

"Such a naughty girl Jennifer," he said glaring at my stocking covered legs and my pumps.

He then surprised me when he stepped behind me.

"I know he turns you on Jennifer. You have my permission to fuck him when that dark desire comes up," he said as he stood behind me and kissed my neck.

"Oh God baby, you know me so well. I did like the way he fucked me" I said slyly, as my mind was already thinking naughty thoughts about going to my father dressed in something really hot and fucking him in his run-down apartment.

"Look who's in charge," he said taking in the sight of my body with the hunger of a starved lion.

"You and the great, big cock 'Uncle Peter,' I teased, then went to my knees and proceeded to suck his huge hard-on to a wild orgasm while I reached down and played with my own over-sexed pussy.

"Never tease your 'Uncle'" he said in a deep voice as he exploded into my stretched-open mouth with so much force I thought my head was going to come off.

Well that was the start of how my life became one living fantasy. With my husband's consent I was able to live out my private moments by fucking my brother and my father. My husband knew that all I was doing was satisfying my inner urges. He knew I would never leave him and what we had for either my bother or especially my father.

Last month he had to fly to LA for business. It was with the black grandfather who had come to the party with his granddaughter. When he came home from the office I was dressed in a hot black mini dress that had straps that tied around my breasts. It had an opening that showed my smooth stomach and had open sides. It went just above my ass and exposed my long slender legs to perfection. I wore a pair of black thigh high stockings to really add to the excitement.

Seeing me he instantly got a massive erection. When he asked me what the occasion was I told him that my brother was in a mixed martial arts competition in New Jersey and that he invited me to watch him fight. My husband grinned slyly and said, "He's going to lose the fight you know because he won't be able to concentrate on the match once he sees you baby."

Thanking him, we kissed passionately as I massaged his huge hard-on. He knew I was going to fuck my brother and I knew he was going to fuck that sexy black granddaughter.

"Fuck her hard baby," I said slyly as I walked to the elevator.

"You too baby," he said with a grin as I stepped into the elevator.

When I got to the arena I was escorted to a private booth. In the booth were two older men and six very young and very sexy young girls. The men were my brother's investors and promoters, and the girls were all 18 and 19 who loved the action, especially the action after the event. They were all dressed very sexy in a similar way to me. I had no doubt that my brother had fucked them all and found out later that he was fucking three of the girls in his bed at the same time.

During the match my pussy was on fire as I watched my brother kicking and punching his opponent and beating him to the canvas. During the break in rounds he looked at me with a hunger in his eyes that had me melting.

"He can't wait to fuck you," a very sexy Asian girl sitting next to me said hotly.

"Umm, and I can't wait to fuck him," I said in a heated voice.

"Have you seen his cock," she said with a sly grin, as she spread-out her hands to show that my brother was really big.

""Oh yeah," I said as I grinned and bit my lower lip.

Just then the bell rang and my brother came out of his corner and did a spinning kick that hit his opponent so hard in the face that blood was flying everywhere. My brother hit him so hard he went down with a thud and never got back up. My bother won the match and the opponent had to be carted off on a stretcher. At the end of the match he came out of the locker surrounded by fans, most of whom were sexy, young teenage girls, but I did notice a few older women that were dressed real hot too.

Coming to me we kissed hard as I whispered,

"God I need you to fuck me so bad."

Within seconds of being in the limo he had me stripped to my stockings and heels and was between my legs eating me for a few minutes just to get my pussy ready for his big cock. I came so fast and so hard and as I came he lined up his big 11 inch cock and began slamming it into me. We fucked all the way from New Jersey to Manhattan. In the elevator he stripped me again and fucked me while holding his hands under my ass as mine went around his neck. As we kissed passionately my pussy squirted all over his big cock as he fucked way up inside me which caused him to cum a third time that night.

We were so horny we literally fucked all night. The next day my brother told me that the Asian girl I was talking to was bisexual and that she was turned to me. He showed me a text she sent him that read, "I'd love to fuck your sis...she's absolutely yummy!" I've only been with one girl before and that was my older boss and the thought of Kristen and I fucking had me really turned on, because of how sexy she was.

That night my brother was treated to a wild show as me and Kristen were dressed in sexy lingerie, kissing and eating each other for almost two hours before we shared his great, big cock. It was so sexy to live out another incredible fantasy of mine.

My brother left the next day for a match in San Francisco. I knew my mother was going to be there and knew that they would be having an incredible night after it was over. Thinking about Kristen and my brother I was raging horny. Peter was in LA and I knew was fucking the black teen. Suddenly a thought about my father crossed my mind

I went to my husband's office and rolled back the video from the night my father came to the Penthouse to confront my husband. Watching the video and seeing the heated passion between my father and I caused me to pinch my pink nipples and rub my clit. After cumming five times I still wasn't satisfied.

Reaching for the phone I called my father. I had a good feeling that he'd be home and when he answered my heart instantly began to race. When I told him Peter was out of town on business and that I wanted to see him, he was beside himself.

"Oh God baby, I want you so bad," he moaned.

"Me too baby," I moaned as I pinched my hard little nipple.

"I was just lying here jerking myself, playing that night fucking you over and over in my mind," he groaned which had me so turned on.

"Oh fuck, that's so hot," I groaned as I was looking at the monitor which showed him fucking into me as our tongues flicked across each other's in a wild blaze, as my fingers plunged into my hot pussy.

"Do you want to see me tonight," I said in a throaty voice.

"Oh god yes," my father groaned.

"Don't jerk off. I wanna do it baby," I groaned in a heated voice that had him groaning.

I told my father that I would have him picked up by my limo. After we hung up I got ready for him. I was sex crazed as I showered and dressed. Every inch of my body was on fire at the thought of fucking my father again. I wore a pair of black thigh high stockings attached to a black garter belt. I had on a tiny, thin thong and black high heel pumps. I picked out a sheer, lace black bra but decided to be real naughty and didn't wear it. Feeling absolutely sinful, I put on a black, fishnet, mesh mini dress. My nipples were so hard thinking about my night ahead that they poked right through the mesh holes.

The second my father walked through the elevator we were instantly kissing. The second his clothes were off I stood by his side and stroked his dick as we turned our heads to flick our tongues across each other's. We were both so hot, groaning like crazy. My father was going wild as I jerked him off. He was so worked up that he came in a few minutes.

After he came I took him by the hand and led him to bedroom where I slipped out of my mesh mini dress. For the next two hours I was treated to the most amazing head, as I lay back on the large sofa in the bedroom while my father knelt between my legs running his hands up and down my stockings and garters as he worshiped my pussy with his incredible tongue.

After cumming over and over in floods of lust I sat up as he stood and sucked him all the way down my throat. With Peter I could never get more than his huge cockhead inside my mouth and with my brother I could only suck half his fat shaft, but with my father being so small I could swallow him whole with ease. I was so turned on by this. I felt so empowered, and my father was absolutely loving every second as he groaned saying how sexy I was and how incredible my mouth was.

After he came we went to the bed where we spent the night kissing and fucking like sex-starved lovers. In the morning after I showered, I changed into a sexy negligee with nude stockings and tan pumps. I made my father breakfast, but when I brought it to him he was much more interested in me. We spent the whole day playing with each other and turning each other on and making each other cum.

When he left we kissed at the elevator for half an hour. We just couldn't stop kissing we were so hot for each other still. When I finally hit the button and opened the door my father spun me around and dropped to his knees and ate me from behind again, I came in a hot second from being so turned on and as soon as I came he was standing behind me with his dick out of his pants.

"Fuck me," I groaned as he slid right into my hot, wet sex.

My father was going totally animal on me as he slammed his dick as hard and as far as he could go inside me. As his hands gripped my narrow hips to guide me over his cock I slammed back onto him as hard as I could. With my pumps anchored to the floor my pussy was at the perfect height to meet his throbbing cock. I instantly turned my head and we were kissing like two wild animals, both insane for each other. God, he had me so turned on.

The temperature in the elevator went up to 1000 degrees as we were both going insane for this one, last fuck. After he came I turned around and we kissed passionately as he massaged my ass and ran his hands over my stockings. Before he left he asked, more like begging to know if he could see me again. I told him that I had Peter's consent, but would only use it when I was in this kind of mood.

He started kissing me again and was pushing all my buttons, turning me on like crazy.

"Oh baby," I groaned between our hot kissing.

"So sexy," he groaned over and over as his hands ran up and down my stockings then over my ass.

Kissing my hard nipples as he played with my ass had me on the edge of cumming.

"Oh fuck you turn me on," I groaned as I reached out for his cock.

As he kissed my nipples I was stroking him again.

"God you drive me crazy...Still hard," I groaned.

"Jennifer baby, I'll always be hard for you," my father groaned back.

"You have to go baby," I said then stepped back as I looked at him with a crazed lust, then pushed the button to the door.

I could not believe after that wild night and what happened just now between my father and me that I was still so horny. I instantly picked up the phone to the elevator and told him not to get off it and to come back up. I knew Peter wasn't going to be home for another day, in fact he told me that the black teen was coming to his room that night, and I had a very good idea they'd be in be all night and most likely the next day. I was delirious and needed to have my father in my bed and inside me once more.

The second he got off the elevator we were kissing like starved lovers, until he carried me to the bedroom where he put me in the center of the bed and stripped, then got on top of me. In a second his hard-as-steel cock was inside me as I wrapped my high heels around his strong back. For the next two hours we kissed as he slow-fucked into me making me reach new heights of orgasms. With my high heels locked around his back and his hands under my ass I came over and over in the most intense orgasms.

At one point he got on his knees and brought my legs straight up in front of his face. He held me in place with one hand holding onto my ankles as one high heel was crossed over the other and his other hand would run up and down my stockings then go over my up-turned ass. I went wild as I looked up and saw my pumps right in front of his face as he turned up his pace and started fucking into me like an animal. God did I cum hard! He had me so crazed, and he absolutely knew it.

Time seemed to stand still as we fucked in that sexy position.

"Let me fuck you," I groaned. "I want to ride you baby," as he lay on the bed and I got on top of him. As we fucked he pulled me toward him and we kissed hard.

Kissing and fucking was the most passionate and intimate experience I ever had. There was nothing more intimate than kissing while exploding through a wild orgasm. The lust I felt for him was indescribable. This all came from the years of being Daddy's Princess. His lust for me went deeper than Peter's or even my brother's, and each time I came brought me even closer to him.

Our sex was like a drug addiction for both of us. We just could stop or get enough of each other. Times when we collapsed from pure exhaustion one would wake the other from a sound sleep and force them to kiss hard, which led right to steamy, hot fucking. The sex was so scorching between my father and I as we wrapped ourselves in 69 positions on our sides and with me on top, or at times we just kissed.

At one point I was so lust crazed that I actually came from the way he was kissing me. My father's mouth was so amazing, and drove me to incredible heights of lust. The way he kissed had me so turned on, that the second his pouty lips hit my clit I would explode in the most intense orgasms, locking my high heels around his back as I groaned, "Oh baby."

When the sun came up I was squatting over him, riding him up and down as I pushed off my pumps with my hands pressing against his tight chest. After I exploded in a volcanic orgasm I collapsed on the bed and fell into a deep comatose sleep. When I woke up it was 4pm, and my father had left. I saw my high heels by the side of the bed along with my thigh high stockings.

I knew he must have stripped me then put the covers on me before leaving. He left me a note saying I was his 'special Princess.' Pinching my hard nipples I grinned, thinking about how much lust I had for him. Suddenly I had a hunger to have him back in my bed, back inside me. I instantly reached for the phone. Thinking about the way he fucked me, and especially the way he kissed me, I wanted to tell him to come right back, but there was no answer. I was sure he must have been asleep so I left a message and said in my throaty, sleepy voice,

"I love the way you fucked me."

After I hung up on my father the phone rang and I saw that it was my husband. We talked for a second about his successful business trip and I teased him about his successful nights with the black teen. He admitted that she was in the other room in his bed sound asleep. I teased him about fucking her into unconsciousness with that huge cock of his and he laughed in a little chuckle then asked in a teasing way if I had fun being Daddy's Girl again and I told him I absolutely did.

When my husband went to LA, I knew the bonus to the deal he was signing was the black, 18 year old granddaughter he had fucked at his hotel the night of the celebration of the takeover. She had started sleeping with her grandfather as soon as they landed in Texas. Turned on by his success and by his 11 inch cock she moved all of her things out of her boyfriend's apartment and instantly moved into her grandfather's mansion-like house and right into his bed.

The thing she learned from fucking the wealthy, white billionaire was that she would always need a huge cock to really cum the way she wanted to. She knew a guy with an average sized cock would never fully get her off the way she craved and needed. Her grandfather's great big cock filled the void of the huge white one which was why she instantly dropped her preppy-white boyfriend.

Although he was very handsome and always dated younger females he was crazed for his incredibly built granddaughter and instantly gave up bachelorhood to fuck her every night. As he sat on the bed and watched her rolling up her black stockings then step into a pair of black pumps his stomach began to knot-up at the thought of her leaving their room to go up in the private elevator to the Penthouse of the wealthy white businessman Mr. Walsh.