Daughter's Desires Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex continues everywhere, anyhow.
3.4k words
4.62
151.4k
47

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,834 Followers

There, on the carpet, my Dad beneath me, his shriveling cock pulling out of my thrashed cunt, I laid my head on his expansive chest. Our naked bodies melded. I wiggled closed to him, mashing my tits on him, humping my crotch slightly, his cock stretched between my legs, locked in my slit. Dad stroked my hair, his hands exploring my back.

"Baby," he whispered. Nothing more was said. It did not take long for Dad to grow uncomfortable lying on the carpet, me on top of him. Rolling to the side, he kind of dumped me off him, only his arm now held underneath my head, over my shoulder and down my back. He pulled me close, hugging me firmly. Pulling back, his hand slid between our bodies, his fingers grabbing my rigid nipple firmly. He rolled the hard nub between his thumb and index finger, rolling it back and forth. Tingles ran through my tit directly to my crotch. My arm instinctively pulled up, flattening his hand over my tit. I leaned to nuzzle his neck just as he gave my nipple another firm squeeze. I nipped at his neck, grabbing his skin between my teeth. He groaned deeply as I sucked his flesh into my mouth.

I reached down his body, searching for his cock. Flaccid, hanging down to the carpet, it was easy to find. Sticky! I noticed how sticky his cock was. It had to be my juices coating him. Some crusty, some sticky, some dribbling at the end of his cock. I wrapped my fingers around the man meat, pumping the limp shaft, my hand bouncing off his nuts. I released his cock, grabbing his hanging sac. His hips arched toward me as I squeezed. A grunt escaped his lips as I rolled the balls in my hand.

"I've got your balls... in my hand," I sang to the tune we all know. Dad chuckled, looking deep into my eyes.

"Time for a shower sweetie," Dad groaned. "Let's go," he followed quickly.

As I rose, a stream of juice leaked from my cunt, dropping on Dad's thigh.

"Yuck," Daddy growled. Turning, I grabbed my shirt, wiped his thigh, and stuffed the material between my legs. I ran up the stairs. Hesitating in the hall, I looked first to my door, then Dad's bedroom door. A crisp swat of my left cheek got my attention. "My shower Baby," Dad said.

I tossed my shirt into the clothes basket by the closet. I hesitated, wondering if I should take it to my room on the way out. Dad grinned. "Doesn't matter babe," he read my mind. I stepped into the shower, turning the knobs to get a stream of hot liquid. Taking another step, I was able to completely immerse myself in the hot stream of the shower. Dad followed quickly. As the water cascaded over my body, I noted Dad focused on my tits, the nipples rigid, poking straight out, lifting upward on my firm breasts. I pulled my hand to my nipple, flicking my fingertip back and forth over the firm nub. "Can I do that," Dad inquired? I lifted my chest upwards, pointing my tits his direction. "They're beautiful sweetie," he said as he reached out to touch me. His thumb and index finger carefully took the nipple, rolled it slightly between them, and pulled slightly, stretching the nipple taunt. Goose bumps formed on my legs. I groaned in my throat. Reaching under my tit, I lifted the flesh upwards, offering it to my father.

"Daddy, suck my nipple," I asked coyly. Dad bent at the waist quickly. With water running down from my shoulder, tendrils of water rippled over my flesh, Dad stared at my hard nipple. His tongue snaked out of his mouth, he moved forward to me. He licked around the nipple, touching it only with his tongue. I reached to him, my hand caressing his hair, and pulled him closer. His lips locked around my nipple, his face now attached to my flesh. He sucked my skin into his mouth, his teeth taking my nipple firmly, clamping down softly as his tongue danced over the flesh inside his mouth. My knees almost buckled. A shot of desire shot through my tit, down my body, directly to my crotch. I growled out loud. Daddy took this as a signal, reaching to grab my other tit, his hand closing over the flesh firmly, squeezing the nipple hard. I closed my eyes, absorbing each flick of his tongue, each caress of his firm grasp. I moved my body, forcing more tit into Daddy's mouth. "Suck Baby Daddy! Suck my nipple! Yes Daddy! Oh yes Daddy," I whispered to spur him on. God I wanted him to bite me, hold me firmer in his teeth. "Bite me a tiny bit Daddy," I grunted. Daddy took more flesh in his mouth, biting harder, just enough to get my attention. "Oh fuck Daddy, just right," I cried out. Daddy quickly let my tit go, moving to the other one, and repeating our dance.

My nipples ached, desiring more. My crotch begged, needing to cum. I reached down my body, my fingers parting my lips, my finger slipping gently into my pussy. My fingertip danced over my engorged clit. My knees spread as I began hammering my swollen clit. Dad heard me playing in my crotch. He reached to me, his hand rubbing over mine. As his hand slid past my clit, his finger slipped into my folds, then snaked quickly into my wet hole. Dad hesitated only slightly, letting me grow accustomed to his penetration. Pulling out, he added a second finger. I grunted loudly, my body slumping on his hand. He pushed up hard, driving his fingers completely in my body. He started hammering my cunt, thrusting his fingers in and out, driving my body toward a powerful orgasm. I leaned to his neck, biting the flesh of his shoulder softly. I growled into his skin as he thrust deep, pulling my body to him. He bit down on my nipple again. I closed my eyes, my lust washing over my body. Groaning, grunting, I humped Daddy's fingers, even pulling on his wrist to jam them into my body.

I reached for, and grabbed Daddy's cock. It was hard, massive, and hung heavy between his legs. God I wanted it again. I wanted to be ravaged, filled with his seed. "Please Daddy, make me cum," I asked. "Make me cum," I repeated. Daddy took charge, pulling up, pulling me close as his hands focused on my clit. Back and forth, he forced the clit flat against my flesh, his fingers spreading my lips with each thrust, my lips stretching to hold them as he withdrew for the next thrust. I arched back and forth to match his thrusts of his fingers. I was close. "Don't stop Daddy! Almost there," I whispered. Seconds passed. My cunt exploded, my orgasm rushing through my body. I was hot, flashes of lust growing in me. I pumped his cock hard, pulling his flesh to me. I bent at the waist, pulling his meat to look me in the face. I opened my mouth, slamming my face down on him, driving his cock into my mouth and throat. I wanted all of it! I wanted his cum! I wanted him to ask me to swallow his cum! Pulling off, stroking him, "Cum for me Daddy," I asked. I lowered my face again, Daddy's hands wrapped around my head, pulling me tight against him, his cock parting my lips, driving into and through my mouth, sliding down my throat. I ground my face on his cock. My lips touched his pubic hair. I opened wide, driving the last tiny bit of cock into my throat.

He was screaming. "Jesus Baby! Suck me honey! Oh God," he repeated. "Yes," he groaned hard, pulled me to him, thrust deep, and exploded in my mouth. Spurt after spurt exploded into my mouth. Hot, sticky, salty, blast after blast coated my mouth. I swallowed every spurt, sucking hard to drain his monster buried in my face. My cheeks hallowed I sucked him so hard. As he deflated, I let him slide out of my mouth, then attacked it again, sucking it quickly back into the depths of my mouth and throat. He had leaned back against the wall, his knees gone. I squeezed his nut sac hard, his hand quickly reaching to me, forcing my hand away as her growled. He grabbed my arms, lifting me to my feet. Water continued to wash over our bodies. He held me close, murmuring in my ear. "Jesus baby," he whispered softly. He pulled me closer, hugging my body against his. We swayed for several minutes, our arms wrapped tightly around each other, the hot water covering our bodies. Slowly, we parted, taking our turn in the hot water, washing, cleansing our bodies.

I stepped out first, grabbing a towel to dry my body. Dad watched me as I wrapped the large, soft towel around me, drying every inch of my body. I liked him watching me, his face showed a warmth, a glow that I knew was for me. I teased, covering my tits, slowly pulling the material down, allowing the hard nipple to display, lifting the breast up, rolling my hand over the tit, massaging the nipple under my palm. I turned, showing my ass, sliding the towel down, my thigh. I bent at the waist, pushing the towel down to my ankles, rocking back and forth just slightly, my ass framing my slit, showing, teasing my Daddy. He reached and stroked his chubbing cock. I bounded out of the bathroom, heading for his bed. I jumped on the bed, lying flat on my stomach facing away from the bathroom door, my legs spread wide. I wanted Daddy to see my ass as he approached the bed. I waited, my mind racing. What would Daddy do?

Daddy came in several minutes later. He approached the bed slowly. I lay quietly, my eyes closed, waiting. He placed a knee between my legs, his hands reaching to the back of my knees. His hands slid up my thighs as he moved forward. I let a deep breath escape my lips as his hands slid up my thighs, reaching my ass. I groaned as his fingers danced up over the cheeks to the small of my back. Hesitating, Daddy pulled his hands back down, his palms flattening on my cheeks. I could feel his breath on my ass. His thumbs slid into my crack softly, parting my cheeks. His lips tucked into my flesh, his tongue running up my ass, and back down. Slowly, very slowly, he licked down over my tight hole, his tongue reaming my rosebud, then sliding down to my wet slit. I was soaked. I arched my hips up, opening my crotch to his mouth. I moaned hard as he stuck his tongue into my body. "Daddy," I grunted. "Yes Daddy," I grunted again. I arched my back hard, lifting my hips up to meet his penetrating tongue.

Coating his tongue with my juices, he again moved up my ass, his tongue leaving a trail of goose bumps, of tingles, of fire that caused my hips to thrust up, hump down slightly, then thrust up again. Spreading my cheeks open, his tongue drove hard against my tight hole. My sphincter tightened against the intruder, holding tight. Daddy pushed forward hard, his tongue teasing. My mind wanted him, my body held firm. Daddy slipped his hand down, his finger finding a wet, beckoning hole begging for his penetration. I gasped as he slammed a finger completely into my cunt. He moved the finger in all directions at once, lighting a quick fire in my wet box. I humped it hard, up and down I forced my hips as he slammed his finger in and out of my pussy. He added a second finger, stroking me hard, working my wet hole, fucking me deep. His tongue was relentless on my ass. He moved down, stuck his tongue on his fingers, licking my juices. Moving back up, his wet tongue slopped over my tight hole, coating me. Moving to the side, he bit softly into the flesh of my ass, holding the skin firmly without hurting me.

In a sudden movement, his thumb touched my ass, pushed forward, popping the tip through the tight ring, sliding to the first knuckle. I screamed, driving my face into the pillow. Wild eyed, surprised, I jammed my hips back against his penetration. He slid the thumb out slightly, then pushed forward hard. His coated fingers penetrated my wet hole, his thumb driving into my ass, filling both holes at once. Without hesitating, Daddy started thrashing my body, his thumb and fingers pulling out in unison, jamming forward together, driving into my body. My body reacted, I grabbed the covers, holding firmly, driving my body against Daddy thrusts. He focused on driving his thumb deeper. Tight, my muscles squeezed hard, wrapping around the intruder. Grunting with each thrust, I slowly began to build a fire in my belly, my body screaming for penetration, my hips lifting, giving access to my most private of parts. "Fuck me Daddy!" I screamed. I burned, my body needing more. Daddy continued to pound my cunt and ass. I lost all thought. My mind screamed in flashes, in grunts, in groans. My lust filled the room. Sex noises erupted in my ears, my squishy cunt, the sound of flesh slapping flesh softly filled my brain. "Stick you cock in my ass," I screamed at Daddy.

Daddy moved quickly. On his knees, his hands lifted my body up, my knees sliding under me. He pushed his cock into my wet slit, driving it into my wet cunt. Once, twice, three times he slammed his hips forward, the last slapping my flesh hard with his body. Our grunts, our bodies slapping together filled my senses. Daddy pulled back, hesitating. I felt the tip of his cock touch my tight hole. I drove back, Daddy pushed forward hard. The head of his cock exploded into my ass. My mind screamed, lights flashed as the pain flooded my senses. I pulled forward quickly, pulling the gigantic cock out of my ass. But Daddy pulled me back, his hands firmly grabbing my hips. His cock swiftly penetrated my ass, pulling me onto him, driving his cock quickly into my body. Senses lost, pain seared my brain. Pulling deep, Daddy hesitated. My body absorbed his cock. I lived. I thrust my hips up and down, grinding more cock into my body. Lust won. My body exploded. I rode his cock deep, fucking the shit out of him. A demon drove my hips in movements I never dreamed, humping, thrusting, driving back against Daddy. And he rode me hard. Slamming my hips, grinding each inch, he hammered my virgin ass. I was hot, my body immersing itself in my lust. Closing my eyes tight, I pictured Daddy, hands holding my hips, seeing his cock pulling out of my ass, my tight ring stretching, my muscles holding firm, sucking his massive cock into my depths. I thrust my hips back, slamming his body.

We were breathing in gasps, grunts driving our bodies with each thrust. Daddy ground his hips against my ass hard. Daddy chanted "Baby," over and over. With my chest flat on the bed, my ass took his thrusts, demanding more. I tensed, my body cumming with his thrusts. Daddy exploded, driving his cock deep into my ass, holding tightly, I could feel his spurts of cum flooding me. I slumped down, pulling Daddy with me, his cock buried in my ass. I laid, trying to catch my breath. Daddy nibbled on my neck and shoulders, his breathing rapid, shallow. He continued to grind his hips against my ass. "So good Baby," he whispered. "So good," his voice trailed off.

I drifted to sleep, my Daddy on top of my ass, his cock deflating, slipping.

I awoke slowly. On my back, warm licks, my clit engorged. Daddy was eating my pussy. His teeth firmly held my clit in his mouth, his tongue mashing my clit against the inside of his mouth, his teeth. My hips lifted up to his mouth. My hips arching, lifted by Daddy's strong hands. Dangling over me, a semi-rigid cock. My mouth opened, my tongue reached to wash over the head. His hips slumped down, letting his flaccid, chubbing cock slide into my mouth. My hands reached around his hips, pulling his ass to me. His cock slid completely down my throat, his hips grinding against my lips. His balls rested on my eyes and forehead. I sucked him hard. I wanted life in this limp piece of meat. I wanted to ride him, facing his feet, to drive him deep in my cunt. I wanted my engorged lips to wrap around his balls as I thrust my hips back and forth. I wanted to slam his cock back and forth, almost ripping it from his body. I wanted him to say "Not bad for an 18-year old!" I wanted him to forget that teacher Jill ever existed. Tilting my head, I sucked his cock completely into my mouth and throat. I hummed on his balls.

Daddy bit down harder on my clit as I inhaled his cock. Holding it firmly, he shook his head back and forth, his tongue dancing over my engorged clit. His fingers pulled my slit open, his fingertips dipping into the wet slit, toying with my hole. First one, then another fingertip slipped in and out of my hole. I arched my hips, lifting my crotch up, opening my legs wide. I reached to push Daddy's head down, pushing his mouth to my hole. I humped his face, his tongue reaching deep into my hole. He assaulted my hole, driving his tongue deep, thrusting hard, repeatedly into my body. I closed my legs along the side of his head, humping my hips up against his face. I lost it, cumming almost instantly. I attacked his cock with abandon, driving the monster deep in my mouth and throat. My orgasm washed over me. Daddy grew hard in my mouth.

Pushing him off, I turned around, lifted my knee, aimed his cock at my gaping hole, and slid my body down his shaft. I watched his face as I lowered my body down. He grabbed my tits, rolling the nipples in his fingers. I growled in appreciation as I slammed my cunt down on his cock. I buried it completely in my body. I thrust forward, slammed backwards, and rode him hard. Lifting up, watching my lips stretch to hold his meat in me, I slammed down hard, driving his cock completely inside me again. Rotating my hips, I ground my body on his Daddy meat. I lifted up slightly, turning my body around to face his feet, never taking his cock out of my cunt, I again lowered myself hard on his shaft. It slid deep. Rocking my hips, I got every inch he had. My pussy lips wrapped over his balls, coating them with my juices. Daddy's hands grabbed my ass, his fingers and thumb holding firm. As I leaned over, grabbing near his knees, his hands pushed my ass up. I slammed my hips back down, grinding his cock hard against my clit. "God Daddy," I grunted. "Do my ass Daddy," I grunted as I rose, slammed down again.

Daddy reached quickly to my ass. His thumb popped through, reaching to the first knuckle. As I rode forward and down, Daddy jammed his thumb into my ass. Soon, we got a rhythm, my body fucking down on him, his thumb stuck deep in my ass. Daddy started bucking, thrusting his hips upwards, wanting to shoot his cum into my body. Within seconds, he erupted, flooding my insides once again. I fucked him hard, relentlessly for the next several minutes. I frigged my own clit, making myself cum, my juices flooding over us. I sat upright, forcing his deflating cock back into my body once more, grinding my clit and cunt on him. I was exhausted.

Daddy laid quietly, his eyes closed. I pulled off him, watching his flaccid cock flop on his stomach as it dropped out of my cunt. I turned, stretching out beside him, snuggling up against his body. I rested my head on his shoulder. We drifted to sleep.

We woke abruptly. "What the fuck is going on here," screamed Jill.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,834 Followers