Daughters - Eve, Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, oh god, ohgod ohgodohgodohgod OH MY GOD!" Linda blurted, as her orgasm crashed through her body, beginning at both her clit and her anus simultaneously, and radiating through her, a tsunami of desire. She shook in Felicia's arms, then collapsed, but was caught by Felicia, who supported her as she was lost in lust.

Felicia held Linda, then kissed her passionately as she came back to herself. She held up both hands, looking at Eve and Adana, who both moaned with desire and lust, and walked over to the two lusty bakers. Felicia held out her fingers, both covered wetly, and offered them to Eve and Adana.

The two young women each took a hand, Eve delighting in smelling and licking Felicia's fingers which had been so deep inside Linda's ass hole and rectum, while Adana sucked on the hand now covered with Linda's spurted cum, salty and musky in flavor. The two savored the hot and sexy treats, then kissed each other, the flavors of a satisfied, sexy woman mingling in their nostrils and mouths, their tongues spreading the residue from one to the other.

"Mmmm," Eve remarked. "What a lovely peach smell, under all the other fabulous scents."

"I don't know where that's come from - it's not even peach season here in Sydney," Linda said.

"Yes, I've been noticing it too, about you," Adana said to Eve. Both women looked mystified, and turned to the two bakers, who finished removing their remaining clothing.

"What can I say?" Felicia said, shrugging. "I smell it softly, sweetly, under your other sweet fragrances, there in your little cunny, dear," gazing softly into Linda's eyes.

"Huh, a mystery...to go with all the other mysteries of our new lives," Eve murmured.

Then Eve put her hand on Adana's jeans-clad ass, Adana pressing her sweet, warm ass back into Eve's fingers. Eve soon moved her hand to the waistband above Adana's cute butt, then forced her hand down inside the back of her jeans and inside her panties, her fingers caressing, then squeezing Adana's perfect, round and full ass cheeks.

"Mmmmm," Adana murmured, as Eve felt her bottom, her fingers seeking Adana's hot, moist anus.

"Fuck me, sweetie," Adana whispered, "with your finger." Her upper body pressed harder into Eve as they stood side by side. Both women's eyes, however, were fixed on the two naked female bakers, drinking in their sweet, female beauty, while Eve's finger wormed into Adana's willing and steamy ass hole..

"They liked to play rough, didn't they?" Adana whispered in Eve's ear, then nipped her lobe.

"Yeah, did that scare you?" Eve whispered back.

"It excited me," Adana said, louder.

"Fuck me harder," she urged Eve, who pressed her finger deeper inside Adana's hot ass, as Linda and Felicia now took to two stools to watch.

Eve spread her fingers inside Adana's ass, as the two bakery women's clits thrilled to the sight of Felicia fucking Linda's hot ass. "Oh god," Adana moaned, as she quickly came, a momentary vision of each girl in the room fucking her ass in turn, filling her imagination. She grasped Eve's shoulder with an iron grip as ecstasy blasted through her body, cumming again and again, as Eve twirled her fingers inside her, cum soaking into the crotch of Adana's jeans and panties.

"Unnnh, yesssss," Adana hissed, her hips rocking, eyes closing reflexively, as her rectum happily surrounded the invading female fingers. She moaned breathlessly, as Eve patiently supported her, her fingers slowly being pushed out of Adana's satisfied rectum and ass by the force of the woman's muscles.

Finally, Adana opened her eyes, smiling at Eve. Adana took Eve's moisture-coated fingers, and slid them between her lips, sucking on the evidence of her passion and pleasure, even as her other hand slipped under Eve's skirt, to caress the outside of her panties at Eve's mons, stroking the swollen slit she found there.

Eve groaned with pleasure, to feel her lover's fingernails scraping over her tremulous clitoris under the confining cotton fabric of her panties.

"Good...good," she moaned.

Adana could feel the creamy wetness at the front of Eve's panties, the young woman's dewy slit freely creaming her feminine lubricant, in anticipation of both being filled by her lover, and at her impending orgasms.

"Your pussy is so wet..." Adana whispered, her gaze lost in Eve's.

"Would you lick it dry...please?" Eve whispered back. Both Linda and Felicia squirmed on their stools, then kissed, as did Eve and Adana.

"I'd love to," Adana murmured into Eve's sweet mouth, as she ended their brief kiss. Then she knelt before Eve, lifting her skirt up, as Eve took it and held it for her, exposing her bare thighs, and the plain white fabric of her panties.

Adana softly and slowly kissed the front of her lover's thighs, her kisses moving ever closer inward, toward the young American's heated and clearly moist pussy, labia and clit both swelling and hot, pushing the thin fabric of her panties outward, a tiny, ridged bulge below the bulge of her bush.

"Mmmmm," moaned Adana, as she inhaled the sweet, fresh scent of Eve's wet hole, even as a thin, clear rivulet of Eve's feminine lubrication coursed down the inside of her leg, like building raindrops running down a window. Adana impulsively kissed the small bush that Eve's panties wetly mounded against.

"Ahh, yes, peaches it is," Adana said softly.

Her hands went, gently, to the waistband of Eve's panties, and she silently, worshipfully, brought them down off Eve's still girlish hips, the young queen shimmying them slightly from side to side, to allow her dearest subject easier access to her inner sanctum. The sodden cotton rolled off those sweet hips, and warm thighs, to fall in a heavy clump around her feet. Eve stepped out of them, delicately, and, still holding her skirt high, pushed her hips and mons forward, urging her consort on.

Adana needed little urging, her desire to have Eve's pussy under her tongue's lash the strongest she had ever felt. She could no more avoid eating her lover's hot, wet and sweetly luscious pussy than she could avoid her next breath - and what would be the point of delaying their mutual pleasure?

Adana kissed Eve's pouting pink lips, hot and wet, with ardor, her tongue thrusting inside Eve's steamy slit as it would have in her mouth. And in truth, had Eve asked her, or any other woman in the room, to do the same to her much tighter anus, they would each have done it gladly, and orgasmed from the sheer pleasure of bringing her more pleasure.

And that was the greatest achievement of this mysterious force that had them all in its grip - the pleasure to be gained from bringing another woman the greatest pleasure. Without envy, or jealousy, or shame, the women were freed from the usual bonds and shackles that so weigh down and inhibit the female id.

But more even than the enjoyment of bringing another woman such immediate pleasure, was the desire and the need growing inside these four women to allow other women to feel the continual happiness that they were feeling, to obey the command inside them to spread this happiness, and fulfillment, to spread the gospel of this new order, this new sisterhood.

They could not keep to themselves what they had discovered - they were compelled to infect other women with joy, and delight, as they were infected...

* * * *

But until then, there was each other.

Eve and Adana hastily disrobed, to the extreme pleasure of Felicia and Linda.

"Oh god, those tits," Felicia moaned. In fairness, she was speaking of both Eve and Adana. Linda was equally taken by their rounded asses, and enchanted by Adana's bare pussy.

"You're both making me so fucking hungry," she sighed.

"Get up on this table!" Eve ordered Felicia, the teenaged baker.

She readily climbed up on the sturdy maple block table, sitting, then looking across at the standing Eve. Both women were resplendently naked, Eve petite and flushed, Felicia equally flushed, but blessed with more abundant ass and breasts.

"How do you work this thing?" Eve asked, picking up the piping bag full of whipped cream.

Felicia giggled, then showed her how to spread cream by squeezing the bag, the cream oozing out of its tip.

"Lie back," Eve ordered, and Eve lay with her head on the table, her front side upwards, then put her arms behind her head to make herself more comfortable on the hard wood, as well as to better show off her perky breasts.

Eve began squirting cream into Felicia's cute vee, white clumping like snowfall on her small bush, over her clitoris and slit, and even down between her legs toward her ass. Eve spread a good sized cake's worth of confection on the young girl's privates, topping it off by covering her full breasts in the white, creamy goo - though her nipples took much more coverage, as large and erect as they were.

Eve stepped back, and looked appraisingly at the teen. "Yes, that should do it."

"Oh no, a good dessert can always be made better," Adana suggested.

"What does it need?" Eve asked, with a smirk.

"Another course, and another sweet ingredient," Adana said, smirking herself. "Here."

She ordered Linda to also climb on the table, which was quite large and sturdy, as bakers and their tables tend to be. Linda began arranging herself as Felicia had, when Adana told her to turn over, and get on her hands and knees. Linda looked enquiringly at her, but did as she was directed, wincing only slightly from the hard surface under her knees.

Adana looked adoringly at Linda's ass, her hole quite exposed to the two standing women's view, and Adana kissed her tight, brown hole lovingly.

"There's just something about a woman's ass that I love," she murmured.

Then she reached for a large bowl of strawberry filling that the women had been using. With a large ladle, she began pouring globs of the red, sweet syrup and crushed fruit mixture on Linda's lower back, then into the cleft between her generously plump ass globes, and over her cheeks, then down her inner thighs, using her hands to cover Linda's slit, mons and pubic bush.

Eve clapped her hands in glee at the spectacle before them, then asked Adana to apply the remainder of the strawberry to her own front, as she applied whipped cream to Adana's. Of course, both women found it necessary to use their hands in this application, until they were both well covered from their breasts to their thighs, as well as ready to cum from the teasing and tickling that had been necessary in the proper application.

Eve and Adana kissed, being careful not to mix their ingredients. Then Eve climbed on top of Felicia, and the two women squirmed together, their sweet confections oozing across their bodies and into their openings, while creating a deliciously slippery sensation as their bodies rubbed together.

Soft, slippery breasts pressing together, then caressing...nipples carving curved designs in strawberry and whipped cream....thighs pressing together, then thigh between thighs slip-sliding....swollen clit and swelling clit kissing, creating a sundae of moist sexual delight...hips shaking and shivering with pleasure, then pressing together for more...hot, liquid, female cream from within, dripping down thighs, swirling into and with white and red confection...fingers seeking tight slits, slipping inside, filling and teasing...clits exploding in multiple pleasures, over and over, like a string of firecrackers...girl lips meeting other girl lips, sharing the greatest of lesbian pleasures - a woman's kiss...heated, soft sounds of sapphic pleasure and delight from passionate throats....streaks of sticky white in curly hair, red-dyed straight hair in another, both sweet to taste...

The two women's ecstasy was quite evident to Linda and Adana, as they watched, and anticipated their own pleasures to come. Adana climbed on top of Linda, who slumped flat on the table, resting her head on her hands. Adana ground her pussy into Linda's ass, the now-pink, sweet mixture heating and melting into bottom and pussy both.

Adana slipped her thigh between Linda's, as the women gradually scissored their legs, Adana's pussy grinding hard into Linda's ass...then into her wet, weeping pussy, as the two maneuvered their hungry cunts together.

Banging, incredibly hard, pussy into pussy, hot, sharp jolts of pain and sexual delight as aroused clits slip and slide together, pinching pain and female climax, children from the same mother. Fingers slither inside one's tight, hot ass hole...girl groaning to allow more to fill her rear opening. Hand teases, penetrates, then fills dripping pussy until the hand disappears within...two women's hips and thighs shaking with orgasmic pleasure - one from the hand filling her, the second from the feel of pussy consuming her hand.

Bending to take strawberry sweet nipple into mouth, biting as climax overwhelms. Sharp jolt from tortured nipple turns to ecstasy as it reaches swollen, hot, pink clitoris. Moans of delight and joy become a chorus from the four enchanted females in their mating dance of sapphic lust and magic. Bodies humping and melding together, each girl tastes the others' wet and sweet pussies and ass holes, nipples devoured in turn, one by one, tongues delving and dipping deeply into the tight, hot treasure troves of the female organism, each regretting only that they couldn't taste their own cunt and anus...

No enchanted female really counts the number of orgasms she experiences, but we can...twenty seven for Eve, thirty four for Linda, twenty two for Felicia, and twenty seven for Adana, who adored Eve, and emulated her in everything.

The women eventually calmed down, recognizing that even limitless pleasure has limits. Sheepishly, the four replaced their clothing over their incredibly sticky bodies, but were consoled by the fact that upon arriving home, their lover would clean them, and make love to them perhaps even more hotly than before.

And all slept well that night.

* * * *

"Did you hear?" Adana whispered into the phone a few days later.

"No, what?" Eve replied, pleased to hear from her lover as she sat in her lab, but puzzled as to the news.

"DON'T say anything...don't react in any way...but the police are on the way to your lab. They showed a warrant to the receptionist - they should be there any second!"

"Oh my god," Eve whispered. "Are they coming for me?"

Adana giggled. "Why would they be after you? For moaning too loudly when you cum? I gotta go, let me know what happens."

Eve quickly hung up the phone, just as the door burst open, followed by two plainclothes policemen, a young, stern-looking woman, and two uniformed officers.

"Um, can I help you?" Eve asked, rising from her seat. She was nominally in charge, since Andrew was away, having called in sick the last few days.

She glanced over at Cynthia, who was cringing at her work station. A light bulb went off in Eve's head. She was amazed that the police had found out about Cynthia's assault - Eve certainly hadn't reported it. Cynthia's eyes were darting back and forth, from Eve, to the door, as though trying to figure out the reason for the disruption, and perhaps seeking a means of escape.

"Australian Federal Police," one of the plainclothes men barked. "Who are you?"

"Um, Eve Butler, Doctor Eve Butler" replied Eve, nervous in spite of being innocent of any wrong doing.

"Can I help you?"

"I have a warrant-" he began.

"'WE' have a warrant, Christopher," interjected the woman, rolling her eyes.

"As I was saying, WE have a warrant, to search this lab and the personal property of Ben Marker. Is this his desk?" the plainclothes officer asked, walking over to the desk next to Eve.

"Yes...yes it is," replied Eve, thoroughly confused. She noticed Cynthia's body visibly relaxing. Apparently she'd been thinking the same thing that Eve was. But Ben?

"We'll have to ask you to leave - both of you," the woman said. Eve and Cynthia didn't protest, and gathered up their purses.

"Don't hurt the rats," Cynthia called out as they walked out the door.

"No chance of that, ma'am," one of the plainclothes detectives replied politely.

Cynthia and Eve stood outside the door. "Now what?" Cynthia asked, deferring to Eve's position as acting head of the lab. Eve peered through the small, wired glass window in the door. The police were poring over Ben's desk.

Eve thought a moment. "Well, there's not much lab work you can do, is there, with the lab closed? Do you have anything else you need to do?" Eve's thoughts ran back to Cynthia's assault, and how much she had enjoyed it. She blushed at the recollection. Her attitudes towards things in life seemed upside down in relation to her former life.

"No, not really," Cynthia said, brazenly eyeing Eve in both a brash and inviting manner. "Maybe we could use one of the empty offices in the hall?"

Eve could see right through the seemingly innocent comment, to Cynthia's actual meaning. She frowned.

"I don't think you and I have much in common, Cynthia," Eve replied coolly. "Go ahead and take a break in the cafeteria, I'll call you when we can go back in."

Cynthia shrugged and grinned.

"Your loss, honey," she said, walking off. Eve snorted, but her gaze stayed on Cynthia's cute ass as it swayed slightly from side to side.

"There's a lot of girls I wouldn't mind fucking here - heck, that I'd LOVE to fuck here - but not you, bitch...never you," Eve thought to herself. She sighed, and walked down the tiled hall to the receptionist.

"Let me know when the police leave, okay?" Eve said, smiling at Brenda, the middle aged redhead manning the front desk. "I'll be over at the executive suite."

"Sure thing, Eve," Brenda said. "Say hi to Adana for me." Eve stared at Brenda briefly, then nodded. She wondered how obvious the new relationship between the two women was to other people.

She walked on to Adana's office. Adana was handing a young brown-haired girl a sheaf of papers. The girl glanced at Eve, nodded, then left.

"Who's that?" Eve asked.

"That's the CEO's intern, Grace, from the University of New South Wales,"Adana said. "She's here for a two week period, observing 'management styles.'"

"She's cute," Eve observed.

"Yes, she is," Adana said, then smiled. "And smart, too."

Seating herself across from Adana, Eve reached her hand across the desk, as Adana stretched hers to meet her lover's. They held hands briefly, then Adana sat back and spoke.

"So, did they say why they're here...obviously not for you."

"It looks as though they're here investigating Ben," Eve said. "They were checking his desk."

"I never would have thought that Ben was their reason for being here," Adana said. "I thought maybe it was Cynthia for assaulting you, or...well, you and me for, I don't really know what."

"The only thing I can think," Eve said slowly, "is that it's because of the contamination."

"Yeah, that IS kind of a big thing," Adana said, with a smile. "Contamination that makes a girl into a lesbian - I can see where men might be afraid of that."

"It's funny," Eve said. "A couple of weeks ago, I would have agreed with that. Now I think it's wonderful. It's almost like a stage in evolution."

"Really?" Adana said. "I agree that it's wonderful. The fear of not getting 'my man' that I used to have, has been replaced by my love for you, and the pleasure that other women - all other women - can bring. But 'evolution'?"

"We've discussed this, at least peripherally, before. What do you think would happen if every woman on earth was exposed to this contamination...or to our saliva - and judging by Felicia and Linda's experience - even just licking our pussies?"

"Well, okay, but do you think that's going to happen? I really don't think I want to spit in people's food, or kiss a couple of billion women....getting them to lick my pussy would be nice, although that sort of presupposes that they're already lezzies..." Adana smiled.