Daughter's Kinky Friend

Story Info
Widower sees new side of daughter's friend.
774 words
4.26
46.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a widower in my early fifties raising 2 daughters aged 22 (Jessica) and 18 (Michelle). I live in a good neighborhood in which we still can leave our doors open. My home has always been one of these and my daughters' friends always know that they can let themselves in, grab a bite in the kitchen, and hang out until whichever daughter they are visiting comes home. In my yard I have a deck with a patio table set, a hot tub, and a fire pit.

I was in the backyard collecting the twigs off the hot tub cover to save for use as kindling for the fire pit when Maggie, an 18 year old friend of my youngest, came bouncing through the house and through the sliding doors to the yard. Although she has just a few extra pounds, she is still quite pretty with an ass that perfectly filled out her pair of jeans.

"Hiya Mr. B." she said as she bounded into my arms for a hug. Being that she was a good 6" shorter than me, her head nestled against my chest during our hug.

I don't know what got into me, but seeing that I had a small twig in my hand, I gave her a friendly swat with it on her butt. I immediately cringed figuring that I went over the line and she'd slap me, or worse.

Instead, she didn't move but squeaked, "again".

Tentatively, I gave her another swat.

"Another, but harder" was her next command.

Emboldened, I took another, more forceful swing with the stick, which was answered with a whimper, "better, keep going".

After another handful of swats, she told me to wait, which was followed by her dropping her hands from around me and putting them into the waistband of her jeans and panties, lowering them to her upper thighs. Leaning over her head I could see how perfectly round her butt cheeks were.

She again rested her head against my chest.

She then said, "Go ahead."

I raised the stick and brought it back down on her now bare ass.

"Hard enough to leave a mark", she instructed.

I couldn't believe it. Once again I swatted her ass, but this time with some force. She whimpered and braced for more. After another 4-5 swats I felt a hand pulling down my zipper and fishing out and stroking my now rock hard dick.

Suddenly she backed off, turned away from me, and pulled her jeans and panties all the way down to her ankles. I saw all the red stripes the switch had made on her shapely rear.

She bent over the patio table, spread her legs, and just placed her face sideways on the tabletop. The insides of her thighs were glistening from all her lubrication.

I stepped forward and entered her in one easy thrust. She was sopping wet. She only could answer with a squeaky , "ugh".

I began to fuck her with long strokes, each one answered with the same whimper. I could feel the explosion coming and I figured I should pull out.

She must have sensed it by my panting, so she reached back with her hands, grabbed my hips to prevent my escape, and gasped, "inside".

That was all I needed to hear. A few more thrusts and my first shot splashed deep inside her. I thrust again and gave her another blast. After the third shot, I just buried myself in her and stayed, just feeling the final spasms of my orgasm as I finished giving her my full load.

I just held her as I rested myself on her back as I slowly recovered. She stayed there sorta just mewing like a contented cat.

I stood up and let her out from under me. She grabbed the stick which I was still holding and ran it up her inner thigh catching the mixture of her goo and my spunk that was trickling down her leg.

Seeing my questioning face she explained, "I want this as a souvenir. I couldn't give you my cherry, so this will have to do." "But don't worry, next time I'll give you my other cherry."

With that, she turned back around so that her butt was facing me again, slowly bent over giving me a wonderful view of her puckered asshole, and pulled up her panties and jeans.

She then gave me a wink, leaned up to my face, and gave me a sweet peck on my cheek. "I'm gonna put my souvenir in my car, and go upstairs to wait for Michelle"...and I'll be waiting too.