Daughter's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammican1
sammican1
663 Followers

"Really will I?"

"Oh yes daddy" she said calmly flicking her pigtails over her shoulder, turning and walking out towards the pool. The sway of her, what I noticed for the probably the first time, womanly rounded hips and the jiggle of her bum as it seemed to be trying to escape from the tiny pink shorts really was a fantastic sight and I couldn't drag my eyes away from it. But the sight got even more cock hardening. Standing beside one of the sun-loungers side on to me she fiddled with the belt undoing it. What the hell I wondered as she turned away from me? With the belt undone she started pushing the shorts down. 'For fuck's sake she's not stripping off is she?' No such luck for she wasn't. But what she did was almost as arousing for under the shorts she was wearing the tiniest thong. It was just a strip of white material about half an inch wide that was wrapped round her hips and plunged between the gorgeously rounded cheeks of her bum. Attached to that at the front was a triangle of the pink material that matched the shorts and bra. Easing the shorts down her legs and still holding them with one hand she lifted one leg then the other out of them. Looking over her shoulder right at me, without smiling Sammi dropped the panties onto the lounger. As she walked towards the ladder into the pool her naked cheeks wobbled wonderfully. She turned and faced me.

"You coming in?" She asked.

There was absolutely no way I could possibly have put on a swimsuit with her. It had been bad enough at the party when I was fully dressed.

The pink triangle just covered her patch of pubes and I found myself wondering what they were like. Were they blonde or darker, was she shaved or were they trimmed, maybe she had a landing strip? Fuck what was I thinking wondering about my daughter's pubic hairs, was I going mad, becoming a perve or a sleezebag? I had no idea, but I knew I had to get control of myself. But how could I when she was putting in such a show?

As she climbed into the pool and began swimming slowly up and down my erection reared right up my stomach.

Sammi

If I had worn the, verging on outrageous, swimsuit to get an effect, it most certainly worked. As I walked into the dining room and he saw me, my immediate thought was. 'He's nervous, my dad is nervous of me. Is that because of my near nudity?' I wondered.

We chatted with him ogling, almost leering at me, just like boys do in clubs and the guys do round the pools in Spain when mum and I lie there with her trying to make out she's my sister. 'Surely this can't be? I must have it all wrong, dad's don't look at their daughters as if they want to fuck them, do they?

Dad worked through most of the afternoon as I lay in the sun. I wanted to take my bra off, but something stopped me. 'Was it because I didn't want to tempt him anymore?' I didn't know, in fact I didn't think I knew anything anymore. Being that the bra was really just a tube of material laced together at the front between my tits, I was easily able to roll it up and down at the back to avoid white lines.

Around five dad grilled steaks on the barbecue. I put the shorts on over the tiny thong that he had had seemed almost unable to drag his eyes away from and we sat across a table from each other eating our steaks and salad and sipping one of his better Riojas. We didn't talk that much, but he told me about the business and that due to a variety of reasons the Spanish operation wasn't doing well and unless the property market improved it could well go bust.

"Oh no dad" I said genuinely upset for him. Without thinking I put my hand on his forearm. It felt good. We looked at each other. Was that an enquiring, inviting stare or just a look? Fuck knows, but my heart was pounding and I knew without looking down what would be happening to my tits.

James

God knows how, but somehow I resisted the terrible temptations that afternoon and early evening.

Kelly rang to say she would be late making me think that wherever she had been she had probably got lucky, so I went to bed around eleven. Thankfully Sammi had gone out to a pub somewhere with her mates so I was by myself. I finished the work on the planning application and went into my study. I logged onto the net with the intent of pulling up a lesbian video on xhamster, but my cock was already rock hard and further artificial stimulation wasn't needed. I slid my shorts down and pulled my tee off, nudity seemed necessary. For some reason I wanted to be naked where Sammi had performed what was one of the most erotic acts I had ever witnessed, taking those shorts of and leering her delicious butt at me in that ridiculous thong. Naked, my cock rearing up my stomach I strolled out into the near darkness of the pool area and laid down on the lounger where she had sunbathed earlier. I stroked my cock imagining she was on that lounger with me. I closed my eyes and saw Sammi straddling me. She was naked and her nice pert tits were within reach. Although they did not have the fullness of Kelly's and despite my attraction to big tits, Sammi's felt wonderful. I caressed and squeezed them, pinched her little nipples and bent forward and sucked them and most of her little boobs into my mouth. As I did that she lifted my cock, wiggled her torso and then slid down on me. My hand became her cunt and as that pumped up and down on my cock I heard myself saying. "Oh yes Sammi, oh yes."

*

The next couple of months were a nightmare yet a wonderful dream for both of them. There were highs of attraction and times of laden sexual atmospheres as it seemed as though something tangible would happen. They were accompanied by the lows and depths of depression as both realised what they wanted and acknowledged just how wrong that was; the guilt trips they suffered by themselves were awful. At the same time they both agonised over unasked questions. Does he/she feel the same? What would he/she do if I did something? What happens if I open up and she/he is aghast and annoyed? Also what happens after if we did do something?

Sammi would get times when she felt the need to be provocative to her father; to push things, be tempting almost inviting. There were times when she would wear ultra-short skirts, tight shorts and skimpy tops. Although her b cup boobs were firm and pert she usually wore a bra, but now occasionally when she was alone with her father she discarded one, in fact she now and then went without panties as well. Being naked under thin clothing when she was with him was a tremendous turn on for her and several times she was tempted to say. "Hey dad I'm not wearing anything under my top and jeans." But of course she didn't. She didn't even know whether he noticed her dress, her skimpy outfits and lack of bra. He never showed any emotion that way at all and gradually Sammi came to accept that this was all in her mind and not his. She reached the conclusion that in October a full four weeks away she would go off to Bristol University and all this fascination for her father, this huge lust for him and this wild desire to have sex with him would fade away.

James was becoming ever-more obsessed with his daughter. He could hardly get her out of his mind and when they were together he found difficulty in tearing his eyes away from her tanned legs, rounded arse and pert tits. That got much worse when a few times he saw she wasn't wearing a bra and got clear glimpses of the outline of her nipples. He couldn't recall having seen that in the past and his pulses raced when he wondered if she was doing it on purpose. 'Was she putting out to him?' He would wonder, usually when he was pumping his cock as he masturbated about her, which he did nearly every day. There were many times when he so badly wanted to hold her that he wondered how he resisted and managed to keep his hands to himself. He was worried that he was starting to make a fool of himself for he created opportunities to be near her, to touch her on her back, shoulder, hand or arm.

At the same time his marriage to Kelly was deteriorating or was that deteriorating because of his obsession with his daughter? He didn't know, but lately he had found the excess flesh and oversized tits on his wife slightly off-putting just as when he was in one of the high-class massage parlours he used he had recently chosen slim, small titted birds as opposed to the fulsome ones he normally had.

Sammi was pleased that she had six weeks off school and only worked a few days a week. It was such a joy being with her dad. As they were in the midst of the golf season her mum Kelly was out most days either, at her club, in a competition or a tournament or with her 'golf girls' doing Christ knows what. That meant that Sammi had James almost completely to herself most of most days. The only time she had to share him was at night when Kelly came home and they slept together. Sammi found herself both resenting Kelly for 'taking him away' from her and madly jealous of her mum when she imagined what they got up to in bed.

Sammi

Mum was in Spain. I was becoming convinced that she had a lover there, probably that arsehole who owns a couple of bars in the Port. Dad had been with her, but had come home. I kidded myself that it was to see me, to be with me, and to fuck me. In my dreams I visualised us living together as lovers even for just a few says. Although I had pretty much given up on the idea that we would ever do anything I still lived in hope. Whether it was real or not I had convinced myself that I was in love with him, yes in love with my father, but not family love a lovers love.

James

I got fed up with Kelly playing the prima donna and thinking everything was the same in Marbella as it had been before the crash; before Northern Rock, Bear Sterns and Lehman. Before the banking crisis and before the whole fucking credit melt down, sub-prime debacle and mis-sold CDS crashed down on us. Before property prices in Spain went into free-fall and before the financial world as we had known it through the nineties and early naughties became totally fucked up.

On what was supposed to be a long weekend in Marbella she showed no realisation at all that the world had changed. It was still shopping at Versace, Jimmy Choo and Gucci, dinner at the Marbella club, cocktails at Sinatras in the Port and clubbing at Ben's or Q. So I fucked off home leaving her to sleep with whoever she wanted.

"Hi dad, where's mum" Sammi said as I walked into the house on the Sunday evening around five.

"She's stayed out there, where's Kate?" I asked about her friend who was staying with her whilst Kel and I were away.

"I thought you were both staying until Tuesday. She's down the pub, there's some guy she met the other day that she fancies. Probably having it off by now."

Her slightly vulgar expression seemed to hit me in the balls and they started to tingle. "Really, that's quick isn't it?" I rather inanely mumbled thinking of her and me doing just that.

"Not really, our generation are very now dad. If you want something get it, if it feels right just do it, that sort of thing" she explained unnecessarily for that topic holding my gaze. That made me feel excited.

"Yes we were supposed to be staying" I went on relieved to be changing the subject for once more with my daughter close to me my erection was starting.

"So what happened?" She asked me.

"Never mind" I said rather sharply.

"Look dad we are in this together aren't we?"

"In what?"

"You and mum."

"What about me and mum?"

"Dad it's pretty obvious."

"What that things haven't been too good between us recently?" I started.

"That Jamie" she started using her nickname for me, which felt nicely intimate. "Is such an understatement."

"Yes I guess it is luv" I replied as Sammi came and sat on the arm of my chair. It was like an electric shock as she rested her elbow on my shoulder and ran her fingers through my hair. I glanced towards her and all I could see was the enormous expanse of golden flesh of her beautiful legs.

She was wearing a thin, white cheesecloth, button up the front blouse worn outside the waist band of her ridiculously short, blue denim micro skirt. She looked absolute fantastic and so fucking horny that I wanted to pull her down onto the chair with me.

"Well she has stayed out there for a few more days."

"I see."

"Do you?" I asked so acutely aware of how close she was.

"No dad not really I don't."

"Nor do I" I replied not thinking at all as I put my hand forward and rested it on her knee. Her skin felt wonderful. It was so smooth, cool and oh I don't know just let's call it as it is, wonderful.

Sammi

His hand is on my knee; the realisation was rushing through me. His fucking hand is on my fucking knee was roaring through my head. It felt great. She was away from home probably fucking some Spanish kid round my age. I wanted more from dad, I wanted his hand further up my legs. Bollocks and fuck it I wanted it right up my legs, as far up my legs as it could go. I wanted my dad's hand right up my legs, between them and on me. Right on me, right on where we both wanted it, yes right on my wet and aching cunt.

James

God I have no idea how I resisted sliding my hand upwards. Sliding up the smooth, golden skin of her legs, under her skirt and onto her panties or thong, that is if she was wearing any; lately I had noticed the absence of VPLs when she wore thin trousers or shorts and I had checked her laundry on the washing line. As I had done that a few weeks ago I had thought what the fuck really is going? A father checking his daughter's washing to see how many pairs of panties have been washed! Fortunately, although it crossed my mind, I hadn't started sniffing her used ones yet!

Sammi

'Did I leave it open on purpose' I wondered. 'Was I putting on a show hoping that dad would walk past as I knew he probably would for I was aware that he was in their bedroom?' Was I trying to push things further, see if we could do something, demonstrate that I could be 'available', invite him to try his hand?' I didn't know. Certainly it wasn't really a conscious act, but then your sub-conscious often makes you do what you really want to do although conditioning stops us.

Last night had been wonderful but scary. As I sat on the arm of his chair and he put his hand in my leg I was sure that it was an overtly sexual and not just a fatherly gesture. I was sure he would go further, I was sure he would see that I was up for it and I was sure that we were going to do something. My body prepared itself for sex as my nipples exploded and my female juices started to flow like a mini waterfall.

James

I hadn't slept well, I couldn't. I had become so aroused sitting in the chair. I am as positive as I can be that I would probably have tried something with Sammi had Kate not have been there. As it was I masturbated twice, a feat I hadn't attempted let alone achieved for years.

Kate was up early and off to work the next day. I went down stairs in my dressing gown and offered her breakfast but she only gulped some orange juice and was off. I went back to my bathroom, shaved and showered and slipped into a pair of dark blue linen trousers, a white shirt and drake beige jacket. Walking along the landing I didn't notice at first that Sammi's bedroom door was half open, but as I got nearer I saw that it was. Naturally I glanced in and fuck there she was standing side on in just her panties stepping into her jeans. She was bending forward slightly so that her breasts hung down before her making them look larger than they probably were. As I stared at her she turned her head and looked right at me. As our gazes locked for a moment or two I didn't know what to do or say so I walked on leaving the erotic image behind me.

Sammi

'Bollocks he didn't do anything' I thought as I zipped up the too tight hipster jeans that were so fashionable at the time. Slipping a tightish tee over my head and leaving the almost obligatory few inches of bare skin round the waist I pondered on what to do when I went downstairs. I mean how do you handle a situation where you have flashed yourself at someone and they haven't responded, well not in the way you hoped. Was it a total lack of interest? Was the fact that dad, or Jamie as I now more frequently thought of him, didn't accept my invitation a rejection of it or a lack of understanding of what I was offering. I couldn't work out whether he found the idea of sex with his daughter distasteful or whether he didn't appreciate that I was so up for it.

James

'Was it a come on, an invitation and a display of my daughter's availability to me?' How could I know? It's impossible as indeed was the entire situation. It was a completely no win situation. If I took up what I thought might be an invitation and it wasn't one, my relationship with her was fucked, as it would be probably with both Kelly and my son. But if I took it up and it was an invite and we had sex what then? I could hardly have an affair with her, with my own daughter or could I? Fucking hell it hit me bloody hard, perhaps we could. Maybe we could have a sort of fuckbuddy affair where we give vent to our forbidden sexual love for each other in a series of discreet meetings. That would overcome the problem that had been high on my agenda when I thought about the repercussions of us having sex. Up until then for some crazy reason I had assumed that if we did do anything it would be a one off and the aftermath would be so difficult to handle. But why think about the ending when we hadn't started?

Having said all that and feeling more confident about the future I lost my bottle. I had no idea how to handle the situation when Sammi eventuality came downstairs.

"I am off to the office" I called out picking up my car keys and making for the garage.

"Ok dad see you later" I think I heard her call out.

As I pulled across the drive in the BM I saw Sammi looking out of her bedroom window, she waved. I waved back and asked myself. 'Was she crying?'

Sammi

Although as time passed I began to think the whole fucking situation was impossible and that he just wasn't interested, for whatever reason, I still held some vague hopes. As all women are aware, I knew that I aroused him. I could see that in his eyes, the way he stared at me with his gaze visually caressing my breasts and legs and how his body language now and then particularly when our bodies were close, tightened up. I also knew that from the occasions when I knew or thought he had an erection; when we danced together at my party, that time at the pool when I wore my AP bikini and stripped off the shorts as he looked on and other times when he couldn't move or adjusted himself thinking I hadn't seen, but I had. So it must just be one of two things. The thought of having sex with his daughter and thus, committing incest appalled him or he wasn't sure of my intentions. I had no answers to that conundrum.

*

There were several more moments of temptation and' will he, won't he' and 'will she, won't she' over the next few weeks. But nothing came of them. Nothing overt that is, but maybe a pattern was developing, possibly both James and Sammi were gaining more information, testing the water, reducing their inhibitions over what increasingly they both wanted. It could be that both of them were gaining more confidence.

He was kissing her goodbye in the drop off zone at Heathrow when he was on his way to New York. She had offered to drive him there. She got out of the BMW and waited as he got his carry-on bag from the boot.

"Thanks luv" he had said walking up to her and standing close.

"You're welcome, anytime" she had rather thoughtlessly replied seeing with pleasure and excitement the look in his eye as the double entendre sunk in.

He put his arm round her waist as he smiled. "Take you up on that some time maybe" as he kissed her on the cheek.

sammican1
sammican1
663 Followers