Daughters Make the Best Bitches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You heard the little whore." Veronica pushed, "Destroy that ass. Give it everything you've got and make it nice and loose for the rest of us."

"Yes, loosen that ass up good." Pam encouraged dreamily.

Pam Fields was too lost in the sight before her to say much more, the older woman practically drooling as she watched Aria's ass cheeks jiggle hypnotically from the force of Ashley's thrusts, the teen squealing with joy as the redhead made the teen's cum squirt from her cunt and her body shake.

Seeing it in a porn was one thing, but to be up close like this, for the young girl being sodomised to be one of her daughter's best friends and the older women using that teen butt hole for their pleasure being her best friends? That was out of this world. The only thing which could make it better was if she was the one doing the pounding. Luckily for Pam she would soon get the chance.

"Ashley. Ashley... ASHLEY!" Ella screamed her friends name after a couple of attempts, and then when she finally had her attention told her, "I love you but you can't just hog that teen slut all to yourself, you have to share with the rest of us."

"Sorry Ella." Ashley said apologetically, driving her dildo as deep as it would go into Aria's guts before finally stopping, "But... is there any way I could get seconds? Later, I mean, because wow... this butt is just so lovely."

Ella smiled warmly at her friend, "Oh Ashley, I insist you all get seconds of that lovely butt. In fact, I want you to consider Aria yours to use however you want, whenever you want, provided I'm not using her of course."

"Oh Ella, you're the best." Ashley beamed.

Ella shrugged, "I'm just trying to help my friends out. And Aria of course. Like I said, she's become such a little dyke slut I just can't satisfy her needs alone. In fact, I'm not even sure the four of us can give her the amount of fuckings she craves."

"Well we'll certainly try our best." Veronica said, licking her lips as she shuffled towards Aria.

"I'm sure you will." Ella grinned, before turning to the woman who had always been the most quiet, "Pam, fancy some Aria ass?"

Pam blinked herself out of her lustful trance, briefly wondered why Veronica looked annoyed and then said, "Ye, yes! Oh God, I'd love a piece of that ass."

"Well go ahead." Ella grinned, "Wreck that slutty little butt."

Quickly taking Ashley's place Pam licked her lips as she got an up close personal look at that gaping butt hole. Then she slammed the dildo as deep as it would go into Aria's cute little bubble butt, the lubricated cock easily sliding into the loosened back door and straight down that back passage so that everything was inside Aria's ass in seconds.

Pam then wasted no time in tightening her grip on Aria's waist and beginning to butt fuck the teen with every ounce of her strength, the sound of her thighs smacking off those juicy butt cheeks echoing throughout the room along with Aria's squeals of pleasure.

Pam was pretty sure that her friends were giving her the same encouragement as before, but she was blissfully unaware of what they were saying because she was too busy fulfilling her most forbidden fantasy. And for a few moments there, she wasn't merely sodomising a teen or her best friend's daughter.

No, in her mind she was sodomising her precious Emily, and unknowingly like Ashley before her Pam becoming lost in her ultimate fantasy. Then Aria's voice drowned out the other Moms and awoke Pam from her fantasies, Pam grinning as she listened to what Aria had to say while not pausing the ass fucking for even a second.

"Harder! Fuck me harder mmmmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck!" Aria screamed, thinking all the things which worked to make her Mom fuck her harder, "Fuck my slutty little teen ass! Oooooooooooh Goooooooooodddddddddddddd, pound it, pound it hard and deep! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuck, fuck me, please fuck me harder! Mmmmmmmmmmm, fuck me in the butt as hard as you can. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuck, your cock feels so good in my ass, but I want it harder! Please, I want you to fuck my ass harder. Harder! Destroy my little teenaged ass hole and make me cum!"

"You wanna cum?" Pam asked, suddenly feeling emboldened.

"Yesssssssssssssssssss! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, I wanna cum with a cock in my teen butt!" Aria squealed in reply as Pam briefly gave her what she wanted only to cruelly stop and make her whimper pathetically.

"Then you do it." Pam said, rolling backwards so Aria was sitting on top of her, "Bounce that pretty little teen butt of yours up and down my cock and make your slutty little ass cum!"

To the delight of everyone in the room, but especially the two participants, Aria started hammering herself up and down Pam's shaft, allowing Ella, Victoria and Ashley to see her cute little titties bounce and her cunt to once again gush with pussy cream and eventually cum.

Although personally Pam felt she got the best view, as even when Aria leaned back and grabbed the sheets behind her so she could really hammer her ass hole Pam was still able to see her jiggly butt bounce up and down, the sight of that perfect teen rump jiggling for her and the stimulator on her clit making Pam cum so hard she thought she was going to pass out. Instead she drilled upwards into Aria's ass until they were both drenched in sweat, the other Moms clearly becoming lost in watching the teen anally riding her.

After what seemed like a lifetime Ella sat down next to her friend and called out, "Passed that slut over here."

"Hey, surely it's my turn now?" Veronica protested.

"Trust me, we're about to do something extra special." Ella winked at her friend before turning her attention back to her daughter, "Aria, I want you riding me cowgirl. And yes, with your ass hole."

Veronica frowned as she watched Pam slowly guide Aria up and off of one strap-on dildo and then over onto another, Ella happily taking her tired and already well fucked daughter by the waist, turning her around and skewering her ass hole on the fake cock protruding from the older Montgomery's crotch.

Ella then gently pushed Aria up and down until the younger Montgomery took over, this new position allowing Veronica, Ashley and Pam when she had moved back a perfect view of Aria's ass cheeks jiggling with each thrust and that pretty little butt hole sliding up and down her Mom's dick.

It was a beautiful sight, one Veronica could watch for hours, but it was unfair that she was the only one present not to get a piece of that gorgeous teen butt. Part of her was absolutely furious and it was highly likely she would have lost her temper if it wasn't for the hypnotic sight of Aria anally riding her mother just like Veronica had dreamt of having her own daughters do countless times.

Although perhaps it was for the best she could lose her temper, and she didn't want to risk losing her chance with Aria's beautiful butt hole. Besides, she trusted Ella not to leave her out, and after a few minutes of anal riding Ella proved that Veronica's faith in her was not misguided.

"Aria, care to guess what's about to happen to you?" Ella grinned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, is it a DP?" Aria asked excitedly.

"No, but we will have to try that." Ella said thoughtfully before adding with a wicked smile, "You are about to get double stuffed though, but it will be me and Veronica sharing your ass hole."

Aria's eyes brightened and she instantly became more awake, "Really? You're going to double ass fuck me?"

"Would you like that?" Ella grinned.

"Oh yes, please Mom, double fuck my slutty ass!" Aria begged, "Please, please stretch my slutty little ass hole like it's never been stretched before."

"Beg Veronica too." Ella pushed.

Looking behind her Aria gave Veronica a flirtatious smile and begged, "Please Mrs Hastings, shove your cock up my ass inside my already dildo filled ass. Please? I want to be double stuffed so bad. Please give me your dick so that you and my Mom can truly give me a rectum wrecking."

The other Moms were in shock, but none more so than Veronica. How could such a tiny hole take two cocks? It seemed impossible, and yet Veronica couldn't resist kneeling behind Aria to give it a try. If it didn't work, and surely it wouldn't, they could DP Aria, or perhaps a spit roasting.

Until then Aria seemed so excited over the prospect of being so obscenely stretched it seems a shame to disappoint her, so cautiously Veronica pressed the head of her dildo against that already dildo stretched hole and pushed forwards with all her might, Aria finally stopping her bouncing to make it easier on them both.

To the amazement of perhaps everybody in the room Aria's already stretched ass hole stretched even wider, the head of Veronica's dildo slipping inside as the first truly agonised cry escaped Aria's lips. Victoria paused in her tracks and almost pulled the dildo out, but both the Montgomerys encouraged her to continue.

Aria could barely manage a coherent sentence, but she did it, so Veronica continued on, eventually pushing the entire length of her strap-on into her first teen ass, Veronica loving the fact that this ultra-perversion was her first ass fucking, again the only thing which could make it better being if one of her daughters was currently being shared between herself and Ella instead of the still incredibly delightful teen.

Aria made noises like a gutted fish as Veronica slowly started fucking her ass, each time she pumped in and out causing one dildo to move the other within her guts, Aria feeling like those cocks were having a sword fight in her stomach or maybe even her throat they were so fucking deep inside her.

Somehow, some way, her body adjusted, Aria never more grateful for the fact that she took three or more butt fuckings a day otherwise she would never survive this. Of course if she wasn't her Mom's anal fuck toy this wouldn't be happening to her. But then, even with the agonising pain of being stretched like never before Aria wouldn't trade being her Mom's bitch for anything in the world.

Surprisingly, although it probably shouldn't have been, Aria's body adjusted even more so that the agonising pain became a distant memory as discomfort turned to the pure ecstasy she could only get through anal sex. And this was even better than regular butt sex, something Aria hadn't thought was possible until right now, the teen slut moaning with pure bliss as her rectum was completely destroyed.

Which led to Veronica picking up the pace, and eventually her Mom started thrusting upwards into her bowels, truly making this a double ass fucking which blew Aria's mind before she even came.

When she did cum it was like nothing she'd ever experienced before, Aria turning into a wild animal bouncing up and down in time with the thrusts of the older women in what was a genuine attempt to ruin her butt hole forever.

Because Aria desperately wanted to be regularly double butt fucked from now on, and if that was going to happen her ass hole needed to be constantly loose and gaping for easy access. And she tried, she tried to beg for it, but she just couldn't form any coherent words. Luckily for her the Moms helped enhance her pleasure even further by verbally humiliating her anything and assuring her that this wasn't going to be a one time thing.

"Harder! Destroy that butt, destroy that slutty little teen butt!" Pam cried out, rather boldly for her.

Ashley was the real talker though, "Yes, ram that whore's fucking rectum! Mmmmmmmmmm, she wants a rectum wrecking? Give her one. Ruined that slutty fucking ass hole and turn it into a gaping mess! Oh yes, pound her! Pound that ass! Pound it hard and deep with those two big dildos and make Aria cum like the slut she is. God, she's such a whore. Oh Ella, your daughter looks sweet and innocent, but she's a total whore. Mmmmmmmm, a lesbian anal whore, who was made to be butt fucked by strap-on wearing older women! Ohhhhhhhhh yeah, bang that butt! Bang it and make Aria cum like the lesbian anal whore she is! Come on Veronica, destroy that ass! You too Ella! Oh yeah, show your daughter who's boss by banging her butt so hard she can't sit for a week!"

"Yeahhhhhhhh, take it you pretty little whore!" Veronica cried out as she brutally pounded her friend's daughter, "Take two cocks right up your tight little teen ass like the whore you are!"

"Ooooooooooh yes, take it sweetie." Ella grinned at her beloved daughter, staring into her eyes as she made sure she came as often and as powerfully as possible, "Take Mommy's cock and Auntie Veronica's cock deep in your slutty little shit pipe. Mmmmmmmmm, good girl Aria. Yes, take it all you little slut, mmmmmmmm, you better get used to it Aria, because from now on I'm going to share you with my friends all the time. Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, and you better believe we're going to share this grade A ass of yours all the time, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhh, we're going to use and abuse your little ass hole over and over and over until you won't be able to even remember what it was like to sit or shit right!"

Tears of joy ran down Aria's face as she thought back to the first time she had seen double anal. She had been naked on the couch, sitting on the lap of her equally naked mother who was diddling her while they watched a DVD of eighteen-year-olds sexually submitting to older women.

All the scenes had contain some pretty wild action, but the last thing had involved two mature women stuffing a teenager's ass hole with two dildos at the same time, Aria's ass hole quivering with fear and anticipation as her mother promised that would be her someday. Now it was finally happening Aria was loving it, and trying to tell her mother she was grateful for obscenely stretching her ass hole like this, even if it was only by staring into her eyes.

Ella got the message. Partly from the way Aria was looking at her, and from the words that were coherent falling out of her mouth, but mostly by the way the teen was bouncing up and down and her cum was squirting against her stomach.

Ella was loving it too, her earlier words a definite promise as she and Veronica ravaged Aria's forbidden hole like never before, the two Moms competing with each other to see who could last the longest drilling the heavenly little teen butt hole available to them.

Veronica might not be quite as bad as her daughter but she was plenty competitive, which was exactly why Ella had wanted her in this position. She also had experience sodomising other women before, and after watching Ashley and Pam have their way with Aria's ass Ella could all but guarantee Veronica would use every ounce of her strength to squeeze as many orgasms out of Aria as possible.

And she did. They did, the two Moms working for seemingly hours until they had to pull out of Aria's ass hole and collapse in a sweaty heap, only dully aware of the gasps from Ashley and Pam as they witnessed the damage done to Aria's butt hole.

"Lean over the edge of the bed and spread your cheeks honey." Ella ordered with a soft gasp, getting up shortly afterwards to join her friends in admiring her handiwork, eventually murmuring, "Wow."

"Is she going to be all right?" Pam asked nervously.

"Well, that is the widest gape I've ever seen..." Ella quipped, casually retrieving her phone and taking a few shots for keepsakes, "But Aria is the biggest ass whore I've ever known, and her whore ass has always recovered regardless of how hard or long I butt fuck her, so I'm not worried."

Ashley was surprised with her best friends callousness towards her own child, especially considering how battered Aria's butt looked, but she didn't feel it was her place to pry, so she simply asked, "Soooooo... what happens now?"

Briefly glancing at her friends Ella smiled wickedly, "Gather around ladies. It's time for Aria to perform her cock cleaning duties."

"You have her going ass to mouth too?" Veronica exclaimed, unable to hide how impressed she was.

"Oh, Aria does anything I say." Ella pushed with a grin, "Isn't that right sweetie?"

"Yes Mom." Aria obediently replied, before timidly asking, "Can I please suck those cocks clean now?"

"Good girl, you remembered to ask permission this time." Ella beamed happily, "Just give us a minute sweetie, I think my friends want to take some photos first. When they're done you can crawl over here and start sucking."

Like the well-trained bitch she was Aria stayed where she was for a few minutes, the only change being that she let go of her cheeks so that Ella and her friends could get a few pics at just how discoloured and bruised the cheeks were, and that the gaping butt hole was still clearly visible without the teen displaying it.

When she could wait no more Aria crawled over to where the four Moms were standing, each of them taking more photos on their phones while Aria wrapped her lips around the first dildo and moaned with joy at tasting the deepest part of her own ass.

Of course the first dildo she chose to suck was her Mom's, but that just made Ella smile smugly. Veronica Hastings might have more money than her but the one thing she didn't have was a daughter as a bitch, and as Aria went from dildo to dildo, enthusiastically sucking her own ass cream off of the strap-on cocks, it was clear that Veronica couldn't be more jealous. It was the same story with Ashley and Pam, but at least they were willing to admit it.

"Do you really think you can get Hanna to act that way for me?" Ashley asked hopefully, although she didn't look away from where Aria was now pushing Veronica's dildo down her throat.

Ella smiled and put an arm around her best friend, "Ashley, I promise you before the end of the week Hanna will be sucking her ass off your strap-on while looking up lovingly into your eyes. You too Pam."

"Hanna or Emily?" Pam quipped without thinking, before blushing and clarifying, "I, I mean are you talking about getting Hanna or Emily to... to do this for me?"

"How about both?" Ella offered, looking at Veronica, "I'm sure we could get Spencer in some ATM action too... maybe with her Mom."

Veronica blushed, and without looking away from Aria who's lips were now around the base of her dildo said, "I couldn't possibly."

"I hope you reconsider." Ella grinned, pausing briefly to admire the way Aria was thoroughly cleaning her friend's toy before finally moving on to the next, "After all, daughters make the best bitches."

12