Daughters - Melissa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is there anything between you two you want to mention?" Kathy asked cautiously, but Linda just shrugged.

"Sometimes you just have to move on in life," she responded, cryptically.

Kathy was surprised at Linda's tone, even more so than at her story. Linda and Jim had always been happily married, as far as she knew.

The two finished their shift, and Kathy drove back to her apartment. She went through her usual routine, undressing and putting away her uniform and gear, but instead of putting on something casual, she pulled back the bedspread, and lay naked on the cool, cotton sheets.

"What is happening to me?" she thought. "I never, ever had a lesbian experience -- I don't think -- maybe in camp or something and I forgot, or suppressed it..."

She relaxed her muscles as she'd been taught in a yoga class, her body unwinding, her mind following. No memories of abuse by an older female, no recollections of 'experimentation' with female classmates...nothing. She drifted off to something between a doze and a nap, video of her experiences with Samantha and Linda replaying in her head.

Both experiences had been marvelous, the most exciting and fulfilling sex that she'd ever had, but neither had seemed to grow from her relationships with the women. Rather, it had seemed as though someone had shot her with a zombie lesbo sex ray, to force her into doing something she wouldn't have ordinarily done.

"I liked it, though," she mused. "I wouldn't mind it happening again." Her fingers traced over her body...lightly...caressingly.

"Can I make me cum?" she thought. "That's silly, I've never had any trouble with that. Just think of a hunky guy...holding me...loving me..."

She drifted deeper into a more steady sleep. She heard a knock at the door, and before she could do anything, heard Steve's deep voice. "Hey, Kath...you here?"

Looking down, Kathy saw that, inexplicably, she was wearing a pair of flannel pajamas, in a man's cut. "I don't have pajamas like these," she thought, but Steve entered and sat at the end of the bed.

"Hey," he said, amicably.

"Hey," she responded, not wanting a scene, but also wondering just why in the hell her ex-boyfriend was in her apartment.

"Bet you're wondering why I'm here," he said, with a smirk.

"Yeah, the thought had occurred to me," she said.

"Your subconscious just wanted to make sure you noticed that something's going on," he said, his smile fading.

"My subconscious?" she asked.

"If I say it...where you are right now...it will change, you'll wake up. You need to get the message, or you're going to die." She looked at him confused.

"What will change?" she asked.

"Never mind," he said dismissively, a trait of his that constantly annoyed her. "Just listen. You are on to something. It is making you, and others become...something else. You don't know what it is, and as the voice of your subconscious, I can tell you that we don't know what it is either, but we know it's bad...very bad. Be careful, and find it or we're all going to die."

Kathy had an annoying trait of her own, dramatically closing her eyes and pursing her lips momentarily, when she wanted to make some emphatic point. It had always annoyed Steve, but that didn't matter because he wasn't really in her apartment anyway. But when she wound up the eye-closing and lip thing, then threw her pitch with her eyes open...

"Steve, what the hell-" she began, but her voice trailed off when she saw that she was alone.

"Fuck," she muttered. "That was so real." Her body relaxed as she realized she had tensed up like a watch spring during her imaginary conversation. As she considered what it might have been about, she idly stroked her naked body, weird flannel pajamas now gone, her body hidden under the cool, white cotton sheet she had reflexively flung over herself.

"'Something going on', my subconscious said," Kathy mused. Her fingers stroked down her stomach, from just below her breasts to the top of her small pubic bush, the sensation a soft pleasure suffusing her body -- sensual rather than sexual.

"Obviously I'm changing," she thought. "Having wild sex with two different women, that's something new, to say the least!"

"Don't get sidetracked, though...Steve -- my subconscious -- said 'we all could die', what the fuck is THAT about? Obviously I've seen something, something I'm not consciously getting, that scares me..."

She contemplated that view, filtering the events of the last week or so from the perspective of imminent danger, her hand skylarking on its own, free to follow its own agenda. Her fingers eased through her fiery bush, her clitoris tensing with anticipation as it sensed the approach of its familiar pleasure givers, her fingers.

Her touch there was practiced and knowing, her index finger stroking just below the soft fleshy folds on either side of her small, pink button, the warm hood covering her feminine sexual center. It responded, tightening, causing the moist clitoris inside to stiffen slightly and increase in temperature, as blood flow was directed toward it.

Kathy's hips slid down the mattress a few inches, canting her vulva to a more accessible position, her finger and thumb pressing in closer to her clitoris, then her index finger bypassing the pearl and dipping between her labia below it, as her thumb stroked over the more swiftly retracting clitoral sheath.

"Unnh," she muttered, as faint, but significant tendrils of pleasure radiated from her clitoris to course through her hips, then fade out.

"Hi, baby," Samantha said, as she eased onto the bed between Kathy's legs, the redhead's legs pulling up, exposing her damp pussy even more.

"What-" Kathy began.

"Shhh," Samantha said, her index finger to her lips...then, stroking up and down Kathy's labia. "You're so wet....just enjoy yourself, relax."

"Ohh," Kathy responded, sexual response taking over. "That feels so nice," she said, shyly, her eyes hooding as she sank deeper into animal feeling.

"So nice...fucking your hot cunt," Samantha moaned, her eyes avidly fixed on Kathy's vagina and clit. "No man here to get in the way...womanly love, our bodies touching and dancing together, as it should be."

Kathy nodded. "Oh god, yes, I want you on me...and in me, caressing and touching, being with me, so good..."

"Yes, baby, all women together like us, loving together, no men left to get in the way, just soft, warm, moist feminine flesh under our fingers, against our lips and tongues, folds on folds, pressing, grinding, cumming..."

As Samantha's finger entered Kathy's wetness, her thumb rhythmically stroking Kathy's excited clitoris, Kathy came, softly crying out as pleasure washed over her in a wave, washing away Samantha's words, but leaving the detritus of remembered ecstasy behind.

Kathy slipped into sleep, completely relaxed and content, Samantha's image gone back to its place in memory, having served her purpose in the pursuit of selfish pleasure.