Daughter's New Job Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, he is your son!"

"I know that honey, but if he wasn't... well you know what I mean. A girl can have fantasies."

I could see I was embarrassing my daughter and she had resumed working on my nipples. I said, "Honey, maybe we need to continue this conversation in your room."

"Okay Mom, let's go."

We made our way to Brooke's room. She closed the door giving us some privacy. It was dark with the glow of the monitor attached to her computer casting the only light in the room.

I asked Brooke, "Honey, are you going to lock the door?"

"No, it is more exciting this way. Besides, nobody is going to bother us. It is just the two of us Mom. Relax and enjoy yourself."

She had untied my robe when we were in the living room. I only had to slide it off my shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. I lay on her bed waiting for her to undress and join me. There was just enough light for me to see her as she removed her clothes. The glow of the colored monitor light caressing her body made her seem surreal, almost in a dreamlike sense of the word. The light reflecting off the curve of her generous breasts, as they rode high on her chest, made them appear even more inviting than normal.

She climbed into bed with me. Her soft warm body felt wonderful against my skin. She pressed her breasts into mine as she gave me a wonderful kiss. As our lips separated I asked, "How many blowjobs did you give tonight?"

I could see her grin as she teased me saying, "Several Mom, but only one without a condom."

"Honey did you swallow that man's cum?"

"Yes Mom, I did. If I take a man's cum in my mouth I always swallow it. I never spit it out. To me that seems so rude. A guy gets really turned on when a woman swallows his cum."

A chill of excitement ran up my spine as I realized she would still have some microscopic sperm in her mouth and with the kiss we just shared I would, most likely, now have some of that man's sperm in my mouth. My arousal increased dramatically as I thought about her swallowing the man's cum. My arousal caused me to pull her mouth down to mine crushing our lips together. With my tongue in my daughter's mouth I simply had to have more.

When our kiss finally broke she said, "Oh fuck Mom that was hot! The thought of sharing traces of cum still in my mouth with you in a kiss makes me extremely wet."

I had to have more of my daughter. I pulled her back down on top of me. I love kissing her, she is such a beautiful and sensual woman. I had one arm around her neck and was pinching one of my own nipples when suddenly I heard the squeak of the door hinges as the door was pushed open. I froze in panic. It was then that I heard a very familiar voice.

"Sis, you ready for another fucking from your big brother?"

Both Brooke and I froze. I was afraid to even breathe. "Sis, I can see you. I need to fuck you again. Today was so damn awesome! What are you doing?"

Brooke had moved past the shock I was feeling and had jumped up off the bed. It occurred to me from what he had said, I now had an idea who his girlfriend was. It was beginning to make sense. He said I had met her and he had known her for a long time. As I was beginning to put it all together I was shocked back to what was going on when I heard her say, "Kyle, you can't come in here like that. What if someone heard you?"

I heard him say, "Mom and Dad are asleep. It is just you and me. I need some more of that hot pussy of yours." Just then he must have found the light switch as I heard, "I've got to see that fuckin sexy body of yours again. I have been thinking about it all..."

Bathed in the sudden illumination from the desk light, I saw my son standing near the door with his hand on the light switch, wearing nothing but a smile. His cock was pointing straight at his sister and it was HUGE! Brooke was the only one who maintained any sense of composure. Kyle had stopped in mid-sentence as he and I stared at each other before turning to look at Brooke. I am not sure what either of us expected her to do, but we both stared at her neither of us sure what to say or do.

My gorgeous naked daughter stood there giving us both a smile like a child caught with both hands in the cookie jar. Kyle and I in unison said, "Brooke, what the fuck..."

She said, "Keep it down guys unless you also want Daddy in here with us." She had no more than gotten the words out of her mouth before I saw the door open further and heard my husband's deep voice bellowing, "What the fuck! What is going on in here?"

Brooke was quick to respond to him saying, "Daddy please, I can explain."

In a voice that sounded very matter-of-fact her father said, "Honey, in all honesty there is no way you will ever be able to explain this."

Paul looked at our son and said, "Let me take a wild ass guess. Your sister is who you were fucking earlier today and you are also fucking your mother. Please tell me how long has this been going on?"

Kyle didn't say a word, but just stood there. I saw that his cock had gone from fully erect to limp as a cooked noodle. Brooke broke the silence as she spoke up saying, "Daddy, I, I, Daddy this is all my fault."

"Son, I asked you a question. I expect an answer. Who the fuck have you been fucking? Are you going to answer me? It looks to me like you have been fucking your mother, your sister and probably the whole damn neighborhood. Tell me I am wrong!"

Kyle in a voice almost too low to hear said, "Honest Dad, I never touched Mom, only Sis."

"What the fuck did you say?"

Brooke said, "Daddy he said he has never touched Mom. He has just fucked me, he never touched Mom."

"Then what the fuck are all three of you doing naked in your room and why is your mother naked in your bed?"

Chapter 9 - Is Daddy Mad? (Brooke)

I tied to explain to Daddy what he was seeing, but I am sure he was in shock and am not sure he fully understood what I was saying. Hell, I am not sure I understand it all.

In a rather sarcastic voice Daddy said, "If you all don't mind, would you please put something on and join me for a family meeting in the living room? Ladies, throw on a robe and Kyle... Well Kyle..." Pointing to my brother's soft cock he said, "Just put that thing in a pair of boxers or do something with it. We are going to have a talk and figure this all out." As he walked down the hall toward the living room he was shaking his head and muttering "What the fuck is going on? Where all has that boy's cock..."

Mom and I looked at each other with our hearts pounding in our throats. She quickly and quietly slipped on her robe. It was the fastest garment for her to put on since it was all she had on when we came into my room. Not wanting her to feel bad being the only one dressed in just a robe, I grabbed one of the robes I wear at work. Thinking back on that decision it was probably not the best choice, given the circumstances, but I really was not thinking very clearly. I was scared to death not knowing what Daddy was going to say. My robe was quite a bit shorter than Mom's, but at least it covered me, well sort of anyway.

When we got into the living room Daddy was in his recliner. Mom and I took our seats at opposite ends of the couch. Kyle arrived moments later and took the open spot on the couch between Mom and me.

The silence was horrible. I wanted someone to say something, anything, but we all just sat in silence waiting. Finally Daddy broke the silence saying, "Brooke, back in your room you claimed to be able to explain all of this, so I take it you know what the fuck is going on. Do you care to enlighten me with your knowledge on the subject?"

"Daddy, I don't know where to start."

"I just bet you don't. I suggest the beginning is always a good place."

Taking a deep breath I started explaining my new job and how he had been right. I explained how I had given Mom a massage and how it was my fault it had gone a little too far.

Mom spoke up saying it was not all my fault, but Daddy held up his hand for her to stop talking and said, "Let her finish." Mom fell silent and Daddy looked back at me expectantly waiting for me to continue.

I appreciated Mom trying to help me out, but knew I had to explain this. I figured Daddy would accept my explanation better than he would Mom or Kyle. I told Daddy how Kyle had followed me to work and how I discovered him in the lobby when I had escorted a client out after his massage. At least that is what I called it. I explained how I had taken Kyle back to my room to try and explain what was going on. I confessed that Kyle had fucked me and I ended up swallowing my brother's cum.

I glanced at Mom and saw the look on her face and saw it registered with her who the guy was whose cum I had told her I swallowed earlier that day. She now knew it was her own son's cum she had been excited about sharing when we kissed.

Daddy's eyes shot toward Kyle. The look in his eyes told me he was fighting the urge to strangle my brother. I jumped in to Kyle's defense and said it was my idea and Kyle had offered several times to leave, but I explained I had wanted him to stay. I left out the part about how he lied to me about knowing the owner.

I explained how I came home tonight and how Mom and I had been talking then decided to go to bed only to be interrupted by my horny brother. Kyle sat there in a pair of boxers, listening. For a change he was wisely keeping his mouth shut.

Daddy was wearing a pair of boxers and as I was telling the story I was pretty sure I saw movement in the fabric at the front of his boxers. I was thinking to myself that maybe he was not as mad as it appeared. It was hard to hide my surprise upon realizing he was getting hard as he listened to what I was saying.

I knew I was in very deep trouble already. I figured at the very least I would be kicked out of the house. Thinking quickly I decided if I was in as much trouble as it appeared, it really did not matter what I did since I could not get any deeper in trouble. On the other hand if this was turning Daddy on like it appeared, what I was thinking about doing might turn Daddy's mood. I really had nothing to lose.

Taking a deep breath I stood up and slowly walked to stand next to Daddy's chair. He looked up at me and I thought I detected a slight smile. I asked, "Daddy, I am very sorry I screwed this all up. Everything is my fault."

I paused waiting for a response. I moved closer so his hand was touching my bare thigh. Glancing at the front of his boxers I could actually see the front of his boxers moving as his cock was rapidly getting harder.

In my sweetest voice I asked, "Daddy, do you care if I sit on your lap?"

He didn't say anything, but he did adjust his position in the chair to sit more upright. He moved his arms making space available and letting me know he was not objecting to my request. I smiled as I turned toward Mom and Kyle and sat on my father's lap. I settled onto his lap feeling safe in his arms. He didn't say anything. I felt his right arm behind me across my back. His left arm was resting on my legs between my knees and my feet. I glanced down and my bald pussy was clearly exposed. My robe was so short in this seated position it was not long enough to cover me. Daddy did not seem to notice.

I could see Mom and Kyle were both watching us. Everyone was looking at me. I said, "Daddy, I am sorry I have made such a mess of everything." I lay my head on his bare shoulder and said, "Daddy I am very sorry it came out like this. I wasn't thinking. I didn't mean to cause all this trouble. If you want me to, I will move out of the house. If you think it would be better for me to not be here full time." I even managed a couple sobs and some tears. I felt his right hand behind me begin to rub my back and pull me tight against him. His left hand moved from below my knees to rest at about mid-thigh.

He finally broke the silence saying, "It's okay Honey, don't cry. I am sure we can work something out. You are not moving out of this house, that I do know for sure. We are all adults and we can figure this out."

"But Daddy, I love you and I don't want you to hate me."

"Baby, I could never hate you. Stop blaming yourself for everything. Nobody got hurt, we will talk and we can work this out."

With my robe riding high I could feel his cock getting harder and pressing against my exposed ass cheeks.

"Daddy how can I ever show you how sorry I am for fucking everything up so much?"

I felt his hand as his grip tightened on my thighs. His grip was not meant to hurt me, but rather letting me know he cared about me. The way I interpreted it was sort of like a parent hugging a child. His right arm pulled me tighter against his chest. In a quiet voice he spoke into my ear.

"Baby, I am not mad at you. I love you more than anything in this world. At this moment I am very confused. I don't know what I am supposed to do."

At first I was not sure what to say. After a few moments I said, "Daddy, we all love each other and we are all adults."

"Yes Honey, I know, but this is incest. It is wrong."

"Why is love expressed like this between adults wrong? It is wrong when children are involved, but we are all adults. You even said you love me. We all love each other. Why is it wrong if we all want this and nobody is being forced to do it?"

I could see Mom and Kyle were watching and listening, but for the moment they let me discuss it with Daddy and did not try to interject their opinions. Daddy's hand was squeezing and releasing my thigh. I am not sure if he knew what he was doing, but I certainly felt it and liked him touching me like he was. I was going to give him a little more time to respond. I knew he was thinking about what I said.

He lifted his eyes and looked into mine. I saw him look toward the couch and saw that his eyes met with Mom's. She did not look away as they communicated non-verbally. He broke his silence and directed his question to Mom.

"Mary, this is wrong...isn't it?"

This was the first break in his stand against the events that had transpired. Mom said, "Dear, our daughter does have a good point. I was against it at first too, but Brooke's massage felt so good and I realized it should not matter that we are related. We are all intelligent adults and if this is what we want to do, what is the harm?"

He did not answer her, but looked at Kyle who looked like he was scared out of his mind and did not know what to do. He looked back at me and said, "I just don't know."

I decided to press the issue and reason with him in a different way. "Daddy, I know this is all sudden and I am so sorry it came out like this, but Daddy..." I paused and leaned over to whisper into his ear. I did not want to embarrass him with what I had to say.

Very quietly, so Mom and Kyle could not hear I said, "Daddy I can feel your wonderful cock pressing against my ass. Nobody knows except you and me, but Daddy I know men well enough to know that means you like me sitting on your lap or what we are talking about is making you excited." He looked down as if ashamed. I pressed on saying, "Daddy you don't need to be ashamed. I am so happy you are excited. I love feeling your hard penis pressing against me. Can you tell me what is getting you excited?"

He just looked at me and finally said, "It is a combination of everything. Honey I am a horrible father for thinking about you in this manner."

"Daddy I am so sorry it happened this way, but I don't regret what has happened, only the way you found out." I gently kissed him on the cheek. "I am happier than you will ever know that you think I am sexy." I glanced over at Mom and saw her grin and give me a wink. She later told me she realized at that point I had him wrapped around my little finger and all was going to be okay. She said she knew him better than he knew himself. She said she also knew it was impossible for him to deny me anything.

His hand kept massaging my thigh as he was looking at me. His eyes dropped back down and I could see now he was looking at my exposed pussy. He moved his hand that had been massaging me and touched the smooth hairless flesh just above my clit. A shiver traveled through my body when he touched me. He looked up and I smiled and quietly said, "That felt really good."

I glanced over and saw that Mom had seen what had happened. I could see her hand was on Kyle's thigh. Kyle still looked scared and I am sure Mom's hand on his thigh was not helping calm his nerves. Daddy looked up at me and I gave him a smile, but said nothing.

I was fascinated to see Mom was moving her hand up Kyle's thigh. She had her hand half way under the leg of his boxers. I could not see where she was toughing but I knew instantly when her little finger came into contact with either his scrotum or his cock from the way he jumped when she made contact.

I leaned to put my mouth at Daddy's ear and said, "Looks like Kyle is enjoying Mom's touch."

He looked at his son and wife on the couch. I watched him more than I was watching Mom. His face was expressionless as he watched. He then turned to look at me. Our eyes were locked on each other as his fingers continued to gently stroke my waxed pubes. His hand went to the back of my head and he pulled me to his lips. He gave me a tender loving kiss that made me feel so good.

when our kiss broke I saw Daddy look back over at Mom. I glanced over and saw her hand was completely up the leg of my brother's boxer shorts. Everything below her wrist was concealed by the fabric of his underwear.

We both looked back to each other and looked at one another for quite some time.

I wiggled my ass on his lap in an attempt to get more comfortable, or at least that is what it was supposed to look like. I wanted him to feel his daughter's ass against his cock. I wanted him to feel my skin against his bare cock. Somehow I had to get those boxers off.

As good as the kisses we were sharing were, I had to feel his hard manhood. What was happening between us was mutually desired and could in no stretch of one's imagination be misinterpreted as a typical father daughter kiss. It was definitely a kiss between lovers. After another long passionate kiss the seal created by our lips broke and we looked into each other's eyes. We both recognized what was happening. We saw the passion in the eyes of each other and resumed our kissing.

I felt Daddy's hand move and at the same time I parted my thighs slightly to allow him room to insert his hand between my legs. His arm around my back was still holding me tight against his chest. As he explored between my legs with his left hand his right hand had a firm grip on my right breast. His hand was now filled and was tightly gripping his daughter's breast flesh. The touch of both of his hands felt very good.

I glanced over again the see Mom and Kyle. Mom's hand was still up the leg of his boxers and Kyle's had his head laid back against the couch with his eyes closed. Evidently he realized Dad was not going to kill him for what had happened.

Mom looked at me and we exchanged conspiratorial grins. I was excited as I watched her pulling her hand back down out from under my brother's boxers. I could see she had a grip on his massive cock. She pulled it out the leg of his boxers and was slowly moving her hand up and down stroking him.

I moved a little and Daddy looked at me to try and figure out what I was doing. I moved enough to get my hand between us and grip his hard cock through his boxers. He is not as large as Kyle, and that is good. I squeezed his cock with my hand and saw him close his eyes and let out a little moan. He then opened his eyes and with a concerned look he looked into my eyes and asked, "Baby, are you sure about this?"

"Daddy, you have been touching my pussy. Don't you think it is okay if I touch you and make you feel good?"