Daughters of Darwin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, before he got to that, Stephanie reached for his shirt and pulled it over his head. Throwing it to the side, she moved for his belt, unbuckling it and immediately continued by unbuttoning his jeans. They slid down to Mark's knees, and he stepped out of them, kicking them to the side.

"Nice," said Stephanie, running her hands over his chest. Then she moved in close again, grabbing Mark's butt as her breasts, in their now naked glory, pressed against him again. "So, you're ready?"

Mark pretty much didn't have to answer; the bulge in his boxers was already answering for him. However, he felt that it was now his turn to take the initiative so he put his hands underneath Stephanie's thighs and lifted her up. Stephanie made a small, surprised yelp and quickly grabbed Mark's shoulders as she crossed her legs behind him.

In this position, Mark carried her over to the armchairs and sat her down on the back of one of them, her legs pointing away from the seat. Stephanie laughed and leaned back, putting her hands on the armrests as she spread her legs. Mark reached for her lace panties, and she raised her hips slightly to help him pull them off her.

Underneath her panties, Stephanie was clean-shaven, though like her sister, she had left a bit of hair standing on her lower belly. In her case, it formed a small dark triangle apparently pointing at her clit. Her labia formed a neat, straight slit from which wetness glistened.

Mark couldn't wait any longer. He went to his knees and kissed Stephanie's tender cunt.

Stephanie gave off a moan of delight as Mark started licking her and dug a hand into his hair. Like her sister, she was very responsive towards having her labia caressed, and her skin down there felt even softer than Tanya's. Mark's tongue quickly made her shiver and squirm and, when he eventually got to her clit, she was so aroused that her fluids were freely running out of her. Mark was more than happy to lick them up.

"Please... I'm ready... unnnh, give me your cock," Stephanie soon urged him. "I can't -- unnh -- I can't hold out... much longer..."

Mark would have loved to take her over her peak with his tongue as he had done with Tanya, but he had always respected the wishes of his partners, and so he withdrew, watching with fascination as even without his stimulation, Stephanie's juices continued running from her. Yeah, she was more than ready. Mark quickly took off his boxers. His cock was as stiff as it would get -- eating out a pussy made him hornier than anything else. Gently putting one arm around her waist, he stepped towards Stephanie, using his free hand to guide the tip of his cock between her folds and slid it in.

"Oh yes," whispered Stephanie, wrapping her arms around Mark's neck and closing her eyes. Mark waited for a moment until he was certain she was sitting in a stable position. Then he started to fuck her.

Only three thrusts were enough to take her over the threshold and she climaxed with a loud moan, her fingernails digging into Mark's skin. He could feel her pussy pulsating around his cock. It felt much softer than her sister's; she didn't squeeze down on him even closely as hard as Tanya had, but her orgasm was long. He fucked her for a good thirty or forty seconds while Stephanie still seemed to be coming around him.

Eventually, her waves subsided, and her eyes opened again. She smiled at him with reddened cheeks as he continued to thrust into her. "You're good", she whispered with a slightly hoarse voice. "You really want to please a woman. No wonder Tanya likes you."

Mark couldn't really think of a good answer. Instead, he leaned forward and, as he continued to fuck Stephanie, took one of her breasts into his hands and softly began to knead it. Stephanie gave off a small moan of pleasure which quickly became louder as Mark wrapped his lips around her nipple and started to play with it.

"Ooh, yeah, that's good..." Again, Stephanie dug her fingers into Mark's hair as he sucked her soft tit-flesh. Where Tanya had refused him that pleasure, her sister definitely loved it and, under his pumping cock and his demanding lips, she seemed to be on her road to another climax.

This time, though, it took her a lot longer to actually reach her highest peaks, or maybe she held herself back more than before. Her body shuddered a few times. During each of these times, Mark could feel her pussy tighten around him a little, but she didn't seem to be quite there yet. Which was starting to become bad news -- he was quickly approaching a climax himself, and he had hoped to give Stephanie at least one more before that. But at that rate, that was becoming increasingly unlikely.

Stephanie must have noticed his condition. She softly put a hand on his cheek. "You're almost there?" she panted.

Mark reluctantly released her nipple from his lips. "Yeah," he moaned, "not much longer, and..."

Without a warning, Stephanie shifted her weight, and on his next thrust, Mark slid into her even more deeply than before. The very next moment, her pussy suddenly tightened around him -- every bit as powerfully as he had already felt it inside Tanya. Mark stopped thrusting in surprise.

"Now finish it", Stephanie whispered. "Finish me!"

As Mark moved again, Stephanie sighed. Her eyes closed and she let her head fall back as she gave off a deep, loud moan. Her body started shaking, more and more with each of his thrusts, and within seconds, her arousal seemed to have surpassed his. Stephanie clenched her teeth and her moans became increasingly louder and higher.

Eventually, with a little scream, she came. At the same moment, Mark could feel her pussy release the grip on his cock and instead start to pulsate around him again. Now that he was close to his orgasm himself, it felt absolutely heavenly -- as though Stephanie's pussy was melting around him.

That was more than enough to send him over the top. With a grunt, he came. His cum shot into Stephanie's warm, soft pussy. She closed her legs around his waist and pulled him in deeply as she milked the sperm from his balls with the gentle waves of her orgasm.

Mark's orgasm wasn't the strongest he had ever had, but it was certainly the longest. Stephanie's pussy throbbed around him for another good half minute. During all that time, he could feel himself coming, and only after she sighed and relaxed did that feeling subside. It was as though she had drawn him into her own orgasm, allowing him to experience what she had felt.

"And now," whispered Stephanie, "now you're allowed to kiss me."

Which Mark did. And it was every bit as wonderful as he had expected.

12