Daughters of Harmonia Pt. 03

Story Info
Keli's punishment begins...
14.8k words
4.43
15k
8
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keli's legs were still shaky and her thighs burned like they did after a good workout. She was idly nibbling on a hastily prepared salad as her mind tried to organize the barrage of thoughts assaulting it. She was disgusted by her husband's recent behavior. By recent she meant roughly the last twelve months. While she was disgusted by his behavior, she still loved the man and he clearly loved her. She took a severe and abrupt position of dominance over him, and their marriage, and he swallowed his pride and accepted it. He accepted her as head of the family, as he should, considering that under his management their small household was spiraling into the abyss. If anything, she should have done this months ago, but it never would have occurred to her. She needed to be cautious though, she dominated him for one morning and real change couldn't happen that fast.

Going to that conference was a smart move. It opened her eyes to what was possible and motivated her to make the necessary changes in her own life. Leaving the conference was a huge mistake, as Elaine informed her through Leonard. Not just leaving, but the way she left, were both large errors.

She wasn't sure that not fucking Zeus was a huge mistake, but it felt like one. She wanted that man badly but not bad enough to betray her husband. If she was going to do this, if doing it was still even possible, it being the joining of Sisters of Harmonia, she wanted to do it clean. That had to be possible, commendable even, right?

She wasn't sure how to go about reversing that mistake. She didn't have Elaine's number. She could get it. Would Elaine even take her call? She still had eighty-something dollars of her money in her purse. Maybe she should make an effort to pay her back and in the process broach the subject of a return to the fold. Keli did not think she would enjoy any conversation with Elaine at the moment. She was clearly pissed and thought less of Keli than she did before. Maybe that was cowardice speaking. Maybe the right move was to immediately go back to the convention center and throw herself at Elaine's expensively sandaled feet and beg for forgiveness. That's what she needed to do.

Holy shit, she still had the earrings. Keli's hands shot up to her ears and felt the big rocks at her lobes. Assuming they were real, and she did dig them out of the center console of a Bugatti, so yeah, probably real, they were worth somewhere around ten grand. That had to be returned. She had to go back, immediately. Elaine may have already reported them stolen.

Keli ignored Jake again as she passed their bed. She could feel his eyes on her. She went into the bathroom and stepped into the shower and turned it one. The cold blast shocked her into what was hopefully a heightened level of alertness. She would need it if she was going to try and sell Elaine on the idea of forgiveness. She shivered under the cold water until it warmed then quickly shampooed and conditioned her hair, and loofahed her body clean of all sweat and sexual residue. She styled her hair quickly and applied make-up, then sprayed herself with the most expensive scent she owned. She slid into the sundress and stepped into the shoes. She did not put on any underwear or bra.

On her way out she stopped and looked down at her husband, still securely fastened to their bed, naked and sticky with her juices. He was such a disappointment and she let her expression convey this to him. She looked at his pale skin covering his soft body and shook her head. He was such a magnificent specimen of male physical perfection at one time. Yeah, Zeus was bigger, but Jake's proportions, in his day, were nothing to sneeze at.

"I'm going out and I am leaving you tied to that bed until I get back. Maybe it will be later tonight, maybe tomorrow. I am telling you in advance that, given the opportunity, I am going to bed another man. It is not being unfaithful if I tell you I am going to do it. If you have a problem with any of this then just say the word and I will untie you before I leave and expect you to be gone by the time I get back." She waited a few seconds for him to say it, but he didn't. "You may need to pee, or shit, or scratch your nose, you will probably get hungry, and I do not care. If the house catches fire I expect you to burn to death in it. Nod if you understand." He nodded slowly and she watched a tear escape his left eye and roll down his face. "Good," she said with a nod and left the bedroom. He loved her.

She drove back to the convention center feeling much better about herself. In addition to having the beautiful dress and shoes, now she had her hair did, some smell-good on, and she was clean from head to toes. This gave her a bit of a confidence boost as did more of an idea of what she was walking into. Maybe this would not be so bad.

"I am sorry, this is a private conference," the slave with the thin collar, the white tee, and the black pants said at the entrance to the convention center.

"I know, I was here earlier remember? I came in with Elaine Oppleheimer? You handed me a hundred dollars when I left?"

Nothing. The slave maintained a blank stare at the ground. He stood right in front of the door so she could not get to it.

"Dude, Sister Mistress Elaine? I came in with her this morning. You held the door for us."

He did not respond again. Keli went and tried the other doors, there were about eight on either side of the one the slave was guarding. They were all locked.

"Get the fuck out of my way or I will move you out of my way. Do you understand?"

He did not respond to her but he did reach into his pants pocket. She wasn't sure what his hand did in there but at least it was something. He withdrew his hand from his pocket a second later then went back to his hands at his sides stare at the ground routine.

"I am going to kick you in the nuts," Keli said and realized that announcing her planned attack ahead of time was maybe not a good combat tactic.

"That won't be necessary," a female voice said as the door opened behind the slave. "Are you Keli?" The voice belonged to a very pretty black woman who dressed a lot like Jackie Brown. She was slim but bulbous in all the right areas. Her curve hugging, light blue, polyester pants suit, looked dated but good on her. She stood in the door with a hip cocked out.

"I am."

"Okay, good, listen to me Keli. I am going to tell you some things I was told to tell you, and then some other things that I am not supposed to tell you but I will anyway. Okay?"

"Okay."

"First the things I am supposed to tell you. You fucked up, there is no coming back, and you should fuck yourself all the way back to your broke-ass home and shitty marriage, or something to that effect. I didn't write it down." She rolled her eyes and shifted her weight from one foot to the other and cocked out the opposite hip as she spoke. Her words were angry but her tone was pleasant. "What I am not supposed to tell you is that yeah, you did fuck up, but there is coming back. Here," she handed Keli a folded Post-it note and Keli opened it to see a phone number written on it, "that's Sister Elaine's number. You call her, relentlessly, and beg her to accept you as an initiate and she will sponsor you. She may punish you first, she may make you do some shit you don't want to do, but she will eventually forgive you and let you pledge. Okay?"

"What if she doesn't?"

"She will, if she don't you can call me and I'll sponsor you. Oh shit," she said and her eyes got wide. "Now I definitely wasn't supposed to say that, but it's true. We'd have to wait a year but you exhaust your opportunity with Sister Elaine, and I got you. Okay?"

"How do I get in touch with you?"

"Here you go," she said and she pulled a card out of her back pocket and handed it to Keli. Her name was Dominique, no last name, and her number was a two-one-two number which Keli knew was New York City.

"Thank you, I have her diamonds and her change."

"What?" She looked confused.

"She gave me these earrings to wear and loaned me a hundred dollars for cab fare." Keli pointed at her ears.

"I really doubt she gives a shit about any of that but if you want to give them to me I will see she gets them."

"Is there any way I can just slip in and see Elaine right now and give them to her myself."

"No, there really isn't, and I wouldn't advise it anyway. Sister Elaine is my girl, I love her, and I know how she gets. When she gets like she is right now, there is no swaying her. Accept you fucked up, the penalty is banishment, now adapt and overcome."

Keli nodded as she plucked the earrings from her ears and handed them to the girl. She then took the cash from her purse and handed that over too. The girl took them and nodded, wished Keli luck, then closed the door. Keli took her phone out of her purse as she walked away from the convention center and dialed the number on the Post-it.

"Elaine speaking," she said cheerfully when she answered.

"It's Keli."

"Hi Keli, I was told you came back to the convention center. Did you get my message?" Keli could hear laughter in the background and a band was playing.

"The one about fucking up, and fucking off to my broke-ass home, shitty marriage, that one?"

"Well yeah, you got some of it but the really important part was the no coming back part. Why are you calling?"

"I need to come back. I need you to forgive me. I freaked out and I am sorry."

"What the fuck is this?" Elaine said faintly like she was talking to someone else, and then she heard Dominique's voice but it was garbled. "Oh, that is precious. If you like them, you can have them, give the cash to the band and tell them to play something by Nina Simone. Then Elaine's voice got louder as she apparently brought the phone back to her mouth. "Yeah, sorry, the answer is no. Was there anything else?"

"I went home and I set my husband straight. He is tied to my bed as we speak. I made him lick my ass and took total control over the household finances. I dominated him. I am going to put him to work and I am going to keep all of his money. He is my slave now. I told him where I was going and that I was going to fuck another man if given the chance."

"Good for you. Now go fuck yourself, have a nice life." Elaine hung up on her.

It hit Keli hard and she now realized how badly she wanted this. Be relentless Dominique said. She also said Elaine could not be swayed right now. Keli didn't think about that. Maybe she should have waited a few days before calling. Keli felt her chin tremble and looked up as she walked so her tears didn't ruin her make-up. Why did that matter? She got to her car in the parking garage and sat in it and cried. She let the tears ruin her make up.

What if Dominique was wrong and her girl would not sponsor her. Dominique said she would but, and nothing against Dominique, Keli wanted to be sponsored by Elaine. She knew nothing about Dominique. She didn't know all that much about Elaine, but more than she knew about Dominique. Most importantly she did not want to lose a year. Imagine where she could be in a year. She was pulling out of the parking garage when her phone rang. It was Elaine's number and Keli answered it as quickly as she could.

"Hi, hello?"

"Hi Keli. I was telling your story to a couple of the girls and they called bullshit on your story."

"Which part?"

"Which part, she asks," Elaine said to someone else and there was raucous feminine laughter in the background. There were several garbled responses and more laughter and Keli felt her ears and face going red. She couldn't make out what they were saying about her but the ridicule came through loud and clear. "Okay, Keli, you there?"

"I am."

"Do you really have your husband tied to your bed?"

"I really do."

"Okay, I believe you, but some of these bitches don't. We made a bet just before I called you."

"How do I prove it to you?"

"Where are you now?"

"I am about to pull out of the parking garage."

"Okay, back up and park. I am going to send Vixens to you. You will lead them to your house and let them in. If your husband is really tied to your bed they will snap a few pictures and send them to me and these bitches will have to pay up."

"Okay, and?"

"And what?"

"And then, if he is tied up, you'll sponsor me?"

"No, nothing like that. I extended to you my hand of friendship and you spit on it. I'll cut you in on ten percent of the bet though. How about that?"

"What? No, I said I was sorry. I wasn't thinking straight. I wasn't spitting on your hand of friendship. It all came at me too fast and I freaked out. Please Elaine, I need this."

"That's not on the table Keli. Stop crying, you sound ridiculous. You want the hundred grand or not?"

"Hundred grand? You bet a million dollars on me?"

"The bet's not all with one person, it's a hundred thousand here, a few hundred thousand there, but it comes up to just over a million that I stand to win if you are telling the truth. You can have ten percent of my winnings if you let my Vixens verify."

"I want more," Keli said as she wiped her eyes.

"That's interesting. What's your counteroffer?"

"I want the hundred thousand dollars and a meeting."

"A meeting? With who."

"With you of course, I need you to reconsider and I want a shot at changing your mind, face to face."

"Okay, a shot, but my answer will be no. So do we have a deal?"

"And Zeus. I want Zeus."

"You are crazy. No deal. He is mine, but not to trade away to someone outside the Sisterhood." She sounded like the idea was preposterous and Keli agreed. That was not what she meant and she realized that she needed to learn the lingo in this group. When one said they wanted a person, they thought that meant permanent ownership, like they traded people all the time.

"Not forever, Jesus, I just want another chance with him in a fun room."

"Oh, okay, maybe. You left him with a massive erection and he couldn't get his chastity device back on. That's very bad form. I had to punish him. If he decides he does not want to risk it with you I am inclined to side with him on this. It's not like you are a Daughter, or even an initiate, I am not obligated to cater to you in any way."

"Okay, close enough. I'll take the deal. Send your Vixens and when do we meet?"

"Just follow them back when they leave your place. I'll have them bring you to my condo and you can wait there for me."

Keli was elated as she waited for the Vixens. It didn't take long. After just a few minutes a large black Escalade with fancy rims pulled up and an Asian woman rolled down the passenger side window and waved at Keli. Keli cranked up her Honda and they followed her out of the garage. She prayed to God that Jake had not figured out some way to get untied while she was out. If he did she would not even bother to try and explain. Apparently Elaine was surrounded by a gaggle of cackling cunts who already didn't believe her. They doubted her enough to bet a million against her and they never met her. That was humiliating. Keli grabbed a tissue and wiped at her face to remove the running makeup as she drove.

More important than her pride or the money though was the meeting. If Jake managed to free himself in the short time she was gone then she lost the meeting with Elaine and that could not happen. Dominique warned her about pressing the issue right now and Keli ignored the advice. She just knew that if she could get in front of Elaine and plead her case that Elaine would come around. She had three weeks off to devote herself completely to this. She needed a mentor. She needed a mentor who owned a Bugatti and a huge black man with a foot long cock.

Her apprehension about Jake figuring out a way to get loose had her driving faster then she usually did, but the black Escalade with Vixens in it was keeping up. It was preposterous to think that he could free himself but it was a persistent and nagging fear. When she left he was crying, a beaten man, she hoped he no longer had the motivation to even try to escape. Maybe she should have let him go to the bathroom before she left.

Her tires chirped on her driveway as she braked too hard. She flung her door open and got out as the Escalade pulled in behind her. Three women stepped out of the large SUV and they were all stunners. They were about her age and they dressed in matching outfits of cargo pants and tank tops that left their toned midriffs bare. The bottoms of their cargo pants were bloused into combat boots. Their outfits looked like they were designed by someone casting sexy sergeants for a porn with a military theme. Two were brunettes and one was a redhead. The redhead had big tits, D-cups, as big as Keli's, while the others had C-cups. All displayed a fair amount of cleavage.

"Nice place and I love your dress," the Asian said as she walked up the drive. "You own all this property?"

"An acre, the house is roughly in the middle."

"No neighbors nearby, privacy, I like it," the redhead said as she looked around and nodded.

"My name is Keli."

"Yeah, we know," the brunette who was not Asian said with a chuckle. "I'm Malori, this is Red Tide and Hop Sing."

"Fuck you Mal," the redhead said in a bored tone as she continued to look over the property. "I'm Cora, and this Delilah. Let's go meet your husband." The redhead flashed a pretty smile and walked toward the front door.

"You look nervous," Malori said as Keli walked with them toward her house.

"I'm so scared he managed to get loose while I was gone and I am about to look like an idiot."

"Yeah, that would suck. Sister Mistress Elaine is already pissed at you. You cost her a million dollars on top of that?" Malori let out a long whistle as she shook her head.

"Doom for you Keli," Delilah added. "How did you tie him? With what?"

"Ties, silk ties."

"Those are usually a pretty solid choice in a pinch. Double knots?"

"Yeah, and I pulled on them really hard to test them."

"Well, let's go see how you did," Cora said and nodded toward the door.

Keli fished her keys out of her purse and quickly unlocked her front door and led the Vixens into her house. She led them past the kitchen, the living room, and down the wide hall to the master bedroom. She said another prayer and opened her bedroom door and sighed with relief at the sight of Jake on the bed, still tied tightly, still spread eagle, and still naked, now in front of strangers. He jolted at the sight of his wife leading four women he never met before into their bedroom. It might have occurred to him to try to cover up but there was nothing he could do.

"Well, well, well," Cora said and brought her cell phone up and started taking pictures.

Jake started to protest and Keli silenced him with an upheld finger and a scowl. Malori climbed up onto the bed and lay down next to him. She brought her camera up and took pictures of his cock, followed by a couple selfies, then she scooted down, put her face next to his cock, and took a couple more selfies.

"He stinks like good pussy," Malori said with a grin.

"Did you text the picture to Elaine?" Keli asked Cora.

"Just now. The Daughters who bet against her will be pissed. You got enemies girl."

"Why? I didn't tell them to bet."

"You're right, that's how they'll see it too," Delilah said and nodded her head in mock reassurance.

"Whatever. I just want my meeting with Elaine. She said you would take me to her place."

"Yeah, sure, get ready to hate life."

"Why?"

"Let me break it down for you," Malori said as she rolled off the bed and stood up. "You were recruited. That rarely happens and is considered a blessing from on high from the Sister, only Sisters are allowed to recruit, who does the recruiting. Now, Sister Mistress Elaine is a baller in the DOH, and considered a front runner for Mother when Mother retires. So when she showed up with a recruit, an unannounced recruit, at the convention all eyes were on her. We all watch what she does because she is a very successful Sister and we all want to be her. You snubbed her publicly, very embarrassing for a woman who thought all of her embarrassing moments were way behind her. You are in for some shit."