Daughters of Priapus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me see!" Amy said, and then she was in front of me, her own heavy breasts inches from mine. She, too, was shaved. She had a dragon tattoo that decorated her rib cage, going all the way from the underside of her right breast to the center of her back. Together, the girls fondled my breasts. "Can I suck on them?" Amy asked. I nodded, and then felt two mouths on my nipples, their tongues circling them as they sucked. I first tensed, and then relaxed as they made no further moves on me. Then we finished our showers, and I went to bed.

I was reading when I heard a knock on the door. It was Amy. She asked if I was all right. And then she asked me something else.

"You've got the most amazing pussy, Ginny! Can I lick your curtains?"

"My what?"

"Your curtains. You know, your inner lips. When I saw how big they were, how much they hung down from your pussy, I knew I had to taste them!"

I laughed. "Forty years ago, I used to think I was a freak. Are these ... 'curtains' in fashion now?"

"I dunno. But I like them. I think they're hot!"

"The guys I went with back then didn't."

"Why should you care? They're you." And she gazed at me, waiting for permission.

"What about Tina?"

"It's cool. We're not lovers. She doesn't really get off much on girls, she just likes to get groped a little."

I got up and slipped my panties off. She smiled, and then gently kissed my pussy lips ... my 'curtains' as she called them. I lay on my back on the bed and spread my legs, affording her complete access to my crotch.

She went to work with a will. I'd never had so much attention paid to this area of my anatomy, and was soon groaning with pleasure. Then I felt her finger snaking up into my cunt, searching for my G-spot. She was an expert lover, taking her time and waiting for my reaction. I became lost in my sensation, and then I climaxed with a force that left me shaking ... my first climax in years. I began to weep.

"Jesus, I'm sorry," Amy said. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, dear. You did everything just right. It was my first orgasm in a long, long time, that's all. Thank you so much!"

"So everything's cool?"

"Everything's perfect, darling!" She slithered up to me and we kissed mouth-to-mouth. She smelled of oranges and lavender and arousal. I smelled the juices of my pussy on her mouth and licked them off.

"I'm glad," she said. "You know, it took you a long time to cum. I thought I was losing my touch!"

"If I took such a long time, it was because I had so much further to travel. You did just fine."

"Was this the first time you've been with a girl?"

"Oh, no, dear. The first time was almost forty years ago. In this very room!"

"Wow. That is so cool! That's like, twenty years before I was born!"

"Yes. You could be my grand-daughter, almost."

"You don't look that old. I mean, you've still got a hot body. That pussy! Those nips! I could go crazy!"

"Thanks, dear. You don't have to be patronizing, you know."

"I'm not! You are really hot. If this is what Priapus gave you, I want it, too!"

"It's funny that you mention that. I was thinking how sad it was that our traditional rites have gone away."

"Yeah. You know what? We could bring them back! You have the penis part, right? You know the rite! Let's do it!"

"Don't you have to talk it over with the rest of the girls?"

"Yeah. I'll do that when they all get back. But I bet they'll go for it." And we nuzzled each other, and fell asleep in each other's arms. I dreamed. I dreamed of Priapus, still a statue but animate, with his phallus restored to him, staring at me with eyes that were not sockets in the marble but dark brown and moist and yearning, and stroking his long brown penis. The semen dribbled from its tip in a constant stream, but he never went soft. When I awoke, Amy was gone, but her lovely smell still lingered, and I wanked myself to another orgasm as I lay there. When I went downstairs, I found the house empty. I wrote them all a quick note of thanks, stopped at a diner for breakfast, and then drove home. A few weeks later, when the term began, I got an email saying, "We've agreed. Come back home. Bring the piece."

And that was how I came to visit your house again, last fall. Thoughtfully, Amy left my old room vacant as the "guest room." I put away my things and took a shower, this time in the company of several of the girls. I was pleasantly surprised at how free and easy they were with their bodies, even more so that I and my sisters had been at that age. Body jewelry and tattoos were common now, and only a few of them left their pubic hair untended. My own thatch, thick and now mostly gray, seemed out of place here. But they accepted me with good grace and pleasant smiles, and I soon felt like one of them again.

That night, we performed the ritual. Before I went downstairs, I was accosted by Tina and Amy. They were both wearing only their robes, as I was. Tina opened my robe and kissed my breasts. She then produced a small jewelry box from one of the pockets in her robe. She opened it up to show me two nipple clips. They consisted of a loop of fine wire with a slider; the loop ended in a beautiful teardrop pearl. The girls slipped them onto my nipples and slid up the slider until I could feel the wire gently biting into my nipples.

"If they're too tight, just squeeze the slider and slide it back down a little."

"They're fine. I like the stimulation. And they're beautiful. Do you want them back after the ceremony?"

"No, they're yours to keep," Tina said. "They're a homecoming present from me to you. We figured that nips like yours deserved them. The moment I saw them, I thought: if there were ever any nips that cried out for something to dangle from them, those are the nips!"

"And I got you something, too," Amy said. She took something out of her pocket and put it into my hand. It looked like a small egg, with a cord attached to it. She pulled the cord, and I felt the egg vibrate. She then took it from me and, keeping hold of the cord, poked the egg into my vagina. The sensation was exquisite.

"I thought you might have a little trouble lubricating. You'll be the first tonight, you know."

"How thoughtful of you! Actually, I just wanked myself, so I'm pretty wet. But this feels wonderful!" I kissed her and felt her slit; she, too, was wet. Tina, meanwhile, was stroking her belly, just above her mons. We all closed our robes and went downstairs.

And there were all the girls of the sorority. Fifteen of them, plus six new pledges, all naked. They each held a copy of the initiation oath. As the Senior Sister, Amy gave a little speech about how they were about to undergo an initiation that stretched back in time to the founding of the sorority. "None of us has had this initiation, since the rite was broken in the days when the house was closed. So, in a sense, we are all pledges tonight. But one of our sisters, who has often participated in this rite, has returned to us tonight. She will initiate us, so that the line will remain unbroken." And then she kissed me and nodded. I said a few words and then dropped my robe and stood before Priapus naked, as I had done so often before. Amy handed me the box I had brought down earlier. I removed the phallus, held it up for all to see, and kissed and sucked on it, tasting my own pussy on it from its most recent use. Then I bent down and slipped its peg back into the hole in the statue's groin. It fitted perfectly, as I was sure it would. Priapus was again whole, and waiting for me. I pulled the egg from my vagina, straddled the statue and, pulling my cunt lips apart, impaled myself on that dark brown penis. I let my now bejeweled nipples press against the statue's cool breast and wept with joy as I heard the girls chanting: "Priapus, accept our sister Virginia. She is your willing servant. She consummates her devotion to you with her body. Grant her beauty, grant her luck, grant her your protection."

And then I kissed each girl in turn, starting with Amy, as she mounted the statue. One difference from the old days was that many of the girls took the trouble to cover Priapus's penis with condoms they were provided with, a precaution that I thought most sensible in this age of STD's. I remember that, during the ritual, one of the pledges whispered to me, "Virginia, I'm a virgin. What do I do?" I whispered back that when I first fucked Priapus, I was a virgin, too, and never regretted losing my cherry to that stone god. "Let your blood help renew the beautiful color of his penis, as mine did," I said. That reassured her. She bit her lip as she fucked the statue, but didn't wince or cry out. I was so proud of her that I gave her an extra kiss as I wiped the blood from her labia.

After the ceremony was over, I fucked the statue again, the first of a row of waiting women. Every girl stroked my back and ass and legs as I rode the phallus. My orgasm came easily now, and I once more felt like the sensual, sexy woman I was forty years ago. That feeling only deepened when, later that night, Amy slipped into my bed and it was my turn to use my tongue and fingers to transport her to ecstasy.

My dear sisters, I write these words not for those who were there that night, and who remember the rite, but for all the sisters yet to come. I write them so that you may know that the ritual you have undergone is part of the history of our sorority, and that you are part of a chain that stretches back to its origin. The chain was broken, but has been repaired, And I rejoice that I, through the grace of Priapus, am the link that mended it.

12