Daughters - Rebecca Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, mmmm," each moaned into the other's mouth, as an immense wave of pleasure washed over them both at the same time, their bodies bucking together in a series of small orgasms, each one a small delight, but seemingly without end, as they both mindlessly came, over and over for long minutes, holding each other up in their ecstasy, the only parts of their bodies they were aware of, their spasming clits, and their tongues, as they drank in each other in their massive climaxes.

The two women melded together in the ultimate expression of their lovemaking, their bodies one, their minds and souls one, a joining that each would remember forever, no matter what occurred in the future.

The two women eventually became aware of their surroundings, as they came back to themselves after being joined together so sweetly as one, their smells filling nostrils, sighs and cooing a delightful aural reminiscence of their lovemaking. Rebecca moved her head back from where it was resting, against Karen's smooth cheek. She looked into the teen's green eyes.

"I love you, Karen," she whispered.

"I love you, too, mommy," the girl whispered back.

Then they kissed, almost chastely, immensely happy that they could find so much love in themselves and each other. They both knew that this was a special love that wouldn't crowd out the love they felt already for Lauren and Amy. It was a whole new world for them all since FIT had converted them, had shown them the matchless joy of lesbian love, and they could feel love for an infinite number of women, without jealousy.

No more of the competitiveness of straight sex, of trying to 'catch' and please some man. Every woman was deserving of every other woman's love now. No more 'ten minute sex', leaving the woman frustrated, and dissatisfied.

It was time for the leisurely, lengthy lovemaking that women save only for each other.

"Let's get the rest of those smelly, wet clothes off you, honey," Rebecca said. Karen lifted her arms up submissively, letting Rebecca unbutton and strip her. Rebecca unbuttoned Karen's checked cotton blouse, pulling it halfway off her shoulders, kissing the smooth skin of her bare shoulders.

"Ooh, sweetie, you taste so good, salty, hot and wet," Rebecca sighed, between kisses. She had no idea why the smell of another woman excited her so, all she knew was that she was now a slave to other women's scents. She sighed - she knew that her dark interest would make her submissive to a female interested in dominating her, and that it might involve degrading this wife and mother, in the interests of increasing the intensity of her orgasms.

"Oh baby, what is it about the smell of your dirty body that gets me so hot?" she asked Karen.

"Gosh, I don't know," Karen said. "But you've got me interested in other girl's smells, too. I'd like to check out yours, too..."

"Really?" asked Rebecca, delighted to find that she'd found another woman who wasn't embarrassed to reveal such an odd interest. "What kind of smells?"

"Well...." Karen said, shy now, "I smelled my sweat on your face, and licked it - it was exciting. And after you licked my ass - I mean REALLY licked my ass -", her face reddening, "- and then we kissed, I could taste my dirty ass on your mouth and breath - and I LIKED it."

"I think I want to do all the things you did..." Karen finally confessed to her older lover.

"I'd like that," Rebecca said, relishing the thought of sharing her perversion. "You'd really like to lick my ass hole? Stick your tongue in my poop hole? Umm, find out if I was dirty or not..."

Karen smiled, relief in her eyes at having her own newly realized secret unveiled by the woman who could so easily fulfill it.

"Oh god," Karen moaned. "You're making my clit tingle, mommy!" She pressed the heel of her hand into her wet and gooey cunny. "Can we go back to the bedroom? I wanna have you on the bed."

Excited, Rebecca took Karen's hand and led her back to her bed, next to her husband's. The husband and wife had matching queen beds in the oversized master bedroom. Over the last few days, both Lauren's and Rebecca's beds had gotten real workouts, as the mother and daughter had made wild love continuously. Rebecca fleetingly wondered if there would be any more sex ever occurring in Sam's bed, other than him jerking off in frustration. Perhaps Amy and Lauren would be interested in using it later today...

But for now, she looked forward to the sex that would be occurring in her bed.

Rebecca stopped, she and the girl standing next to the bed. She returned to kissing the sweet young girl's soft throat.

Karen cooed with satisfaction, Rebecca's feather light lips tickling and teasing her. Rebecca reached under the folded fabric of the girl's blouse to unhook her bra, then finished removing her blouse and bra. The girl's smallish breasts were revealed to Rebecca's hungry gaze, a sheen of perspiration covering her sweet tits, her nipples a darker pink than Lauren's.

"I'd love to get your breasts next to Lauren's, honey," Rebecca whispered. "You've both got the sweetest pink nipples, so tasty and hard," she finished. "Lay down, baby," Rebecca guided the girl onto the bed.

"I'm gonna get your sheets wet," Karen said. "From my perspiration, I mean," she giggled.

"God, I hope so....and from other things, too," Rebecca moaned, as she bored in on the girl's wettest and most fragrant parts, again. "Just lay there, let me love you, okay, baby?"

Rebecca began licking the underside of Karen's breasts. While not very large, still the greater part of her perspiration had concentrated between her bra and the fleshy underside of her young tits. Karen held Rebecca's head loosely against her, as the still clothed older woman licked the girl.

Rebecca was inhaling the sharp scent of the girl's fresh sweat, and lapping at the sheen of salty moisture, like someone desperate for a drink of water, no matter the source. Her hand drifted to the girl's hot delta.

"Mmm," Rebecca moaned, as her fingers encountered the young girl's excited cream, fingertips sliding down her swelling labia, then swiftly slipping one finger inside the girl's tight, hot hole. Rebecca moved her mouth to Karen's underarm, moving the girl's arm up to expose her hot, wet armpit, while she slowly finger fucked her wet pussy.

"Oh god, mommy yes....fuck me, fuck my pussy, it's SO wet....and I want you to lick me there....make me cum..." Karen's body wasn't waiting for Rebecca's hot tongue to violate her creamy cunt before spasming in ecstasy - an electric stream of pleasure radiated out of her clitoris, throughout her body, as Rebecca continued to gently fuck her, as well as lapping at the teenager's fragrant underarm.

"Oh....ohh yes...oh god, YESSS....I'd love to eat your hole right NOW mommy, oh fuck!! Want to lick your pussy!" The girl's head thrashed from side to side as she came, remorselessly, Rebecca's middle finger dripping with the girl's honey.

Rebecca switched to Karen's other pit, licking her there, lapping up the girl's sweat and flavors, excitement growing inside her at the realization of her perverted interest in the cute teen's odors and tastes, and at hearing the pleasure she was bringing to the young girl.

Finishing her assault on the girl's upper body, Rebecca brought her lips to Karen's, not sure if the teen would still accept the smell of sweat now covering the older woman's face. Karen took Rebecca's face between her hands, and guided the woman's mouth to her own, kissing Rebecca passionately, their tongues dancing together in sapphic lust, then lapping at Rebecca's face, tasting and smelling her own sweat, and obviously loving it.

Rebecca felt Karen's hand slide inside her jeans, caressing the outside of her panties over her vulva. She humped her pussy into Karen's hand, the girl pressing hard into Rebecca's pussy and clit, sending jolts of delight through her as her clit was pressured through the thin fabric.

"Unnh, yeah, squeeze my cunt, sweetie, my clit's exploding.....fuck!" Rebecca felt tremors of pleasure course through her, a small wave of ecstasy drowning her as she came under the girl's touch, their lips sloppily pressed together. Karen rode Rebecca, rhythmically pressing into Rebecca's pussy as she came down from her delirious sexual high, then resting her head against Rebecca's breasts.

A few minutes later, Rebecca said, "Oh, sweetheart, that was wonderful!"

Karen smiled back at her. "Yeah, for me too. You're the first woman other than my mother, who's made me cum. Thank you!" The two women hugged.

After cuddling for a few minutes, the two women's bodies in close communion, the familiar desires began to reassert themselves.

"Uhh, Rebecca, I really, really want to get dirty with you, god, I want to cum again and again and..." the tendrils of excitement that she knew when in her mother's arms, now multiplied tenfold in the arms of her mother's friend. "What I said...what you said...about licking your holes..."

"...Suck your breasts, lick your pussy, eat out your hot ass..." Karen was rapidly losing control. Rebecca grinned.

"Ohh, fuck yes!" she moaned, quickly stripping off her blouse, then her jeans and panties, as the young girl avidly took in her feminine beauty with her eyes, and then hands.

"Rebecca, your skin is so smooth, ohh, can I kiss your sweet body, mommy?"

"Lay back, first, honey, I want to taste more of you," Rebecca whispered, then began softly kissing the girl's sweet young nipples, pink and stiff with desire, then mouthing Karen's soft breasts, small but sufficient to fill Rebecca's hungry mouth.

Karen moaned as she felt Rebecca's hot, moist mouth on her sensitive breasts. "Oh god, yes, mommy, suck my nipples...yeah, bite them...ohhhhh," the girl said, as her fingers ran through the older woman's short, black hair, cradling her head to her breast.

Rebecca was hardly going to be satisfied with just the girl's tits, though. She soon began kissing her way down Karen's flat stomach, pausing to tongue her navel, the girl giggling.

"That tickles, mommy," she said, her naked hips rising up in anticipation.

Rebecca moved in between Karen's tanned thighs, moving them apart, the girl's pink slit opening slightly, the moisture within gleaming in the bedroom light.

"Ah," Rebecca sighed with desire, dipping her face down close to the girl's wet and excited cunt. Her nose crinkled with delight at the girl's fragrance, a mixture of fresh pussy perfume, and her perspiration. Her tongue reached out tentatively, to lightly lap at Karen's swelling labia.

"Unnnh," Karen moaned, as she felt the first touch of Rebecca's rough tongue on her sensitive pussy lips. "Yesssss," she hissed, her hips moving involuntarily, desire coursing throughout her frame.

"Umm, yeah, lick my pussy...please," Karen begged, anxious to have her tight little cunny ferociously fucked by another woman's tongue. Rebecca was only too eager to please the girl's carnal needs, and even more so, her own, the desire to taste the heat and cream of a teenaged girl's excited pussy overwhelming.

Rebecca pressed her lips over the girl's hot slit, her tongue slipping easily inside Karen - although the girl's virginal pussy was quite tight, the abundance of her excited lubrication enabled Rebecca's tongue to slickly slip inside the hot, moist cavern.

"Mmm," Rebecca moaned, the taste, smell and feel of the girl's sexuality filling her senses. Karen cooed with pleasure, the sensation of a strange woman's mouth on her intimate opening sending her into paroxysms of delight.

"Uhh....fuck," Karen groaned, her head rocking from side to side. "Fuck me with that sweet tongue, mommy," the girl whispered, her hips thrusting up into Rebecca's face. Rebecca licked the girl's cream, flowing from her slit, then used her soft, warm lips to encircle the girl's plump and swelling, pink clitoris as it stood exposed.

"Oh god!" the girl exclaimed, sensual electricity jolting her to near rigidity. "Fuck!" The sensations were becoming nearly overwhelming as ecstasy built in her loins, her entire center winding up in tension, only to explode in pleasurable orgasm.

Rebecca kept her mouth on the girl's hot vulva, as she spasmed in climax, her consciousness drowned in the ultimate of pleasures. "Ohmigod yes yes yesssss!" Karen exclaimed, babbling mindlessly as she came, again and again, her pussy squirting her cum into the pleased older woman's mouth.

Rebecca moved back up the girl's body, to take her in her arms, to absorb her warmth and love, savoring the warm, comfortable smell of her body, the girl's soft breathing one of the nicest things Rebecca could ever remember hearing. The two nodded off briefly, content and safe in each other's arms.

They both awoke after about twenty minutes, the lassitude of their lovemaking bringing lazy smiles to their faces. Rebecca kissed Karen, then looked into her eyes. "Thank you, baby," she said.

"For what?" Karen asked.

"I knew how wonderful it was making love with Lauren - she's the most fabulous - ever, but I had no idea how it would be with a woman who I didn't have the same connection with -"

"You mean, who wasn't your daughter?" Karen asked, frankly.

"Yeah," Rebecca replied grinning. "It's weird, a week ago, if someone had said such a thing - about fucking my daughter, I mean - I'd have slapped them, then gone running to my husband..." Both women giggled.

"So, anyway...thank you, you're really quite wonderful," Rebecca concluded.

"Not really," Karen said. "You did the same for me. Mommy - my real mommy, I mean - and I have been lovers for the last three months, that's our anniversary today, and she's been my only lover. I guess it was time to spread my wings, and you've been just perfect for me."

"Speaking of which, we should probably get back to Amy and Lauren," Rebecca said, reluctantly.

"Oh no, first I get MY fantasies fulfilled," Karen said. "About your holes, I mean. God, I SO want to taste your ass..."

"Let's do each other at the same time, sweetie," Rebecca said, smiling. The two quickly arranged themselves in a recumbent sixty-nine, their mouths at each other's wet, hot pussies.

Karen's tongue quickly entered Rebecca's slit, taking her breath away. She moaned into Karen's pussy, deciding it was more fun to lick the girl's cunt, than to come up with some quip. The two women concentrated on devouring each other's wet pussies, the heat, moisture and heavy musk exciting and pleasurable beyond belief.

Both women came to quick orgasms, Rebecca first, then Karen, short, sharp bursts of pleasure coursing through the two female lovers. Then, they set to indulging their fetishes for randy feminine smells, Karen eagerly moving her body down a few inches to begin licking Rebecca's hot ass.

To her delight, she found that Rebecca also was not quite shower-fresh, and her tastes and smells alone, earthy and musky, combined with the warmth and tightness of Rebecca's anal sphincter, as it gripped her tongue, brought Karen to an excited climax, her body shaking in pleasure, the carnal sensations and the depravity of deliberately, no, eagerly jamming her tongue inside another woman's ass hole, thrusting her over the edge of ecstasy.

Both women contentedly cleaned and licked the other's ass, and their orgasms grew beyond counting when they combined aggressive fingering of the other's pussy and clit with their enthusiastic ass eating. After fully an hour of this filthy, depraved and SO exciting lesbian lovemaking, the two women snuggled together, their warm, naked bodies in close, loving contact.

"We really DO need to take a shower...sometime..." Rebecca murmured into Karen's ear, as she fell into a deep sleep. But Karen didn't hear her - she was already dreaming of making love to a roomful of strange women....

Meanwhile, Amy and Lauren were getting better acquainted....

12