Daughters' Revenge Ch. 12

Story Info
Mom satisfies daughter's husband.
2.4k words
4.42
80.2k
11

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,151 Followers

Jeanne went to check on Jewel's progress. A minute later, Jewel came in. "Your bath is ready, Master."

I went to the bathroom, followed closely by Jewel. As I entered, I smelled the fragrance of lilac and Jewel began undressing me. My pants were the last thing to come off. As she knelt to remove them, Jewel kissed my limp dick. Then she stood and stepped aside.

I stepped into the tub and settled down into the hot water. Damn, it felt good and I closed my eyes as I sighed. It had been a long day, with more sex than I had in weeks. Jewel began lightly washing me and I enjoyed the touch.

Jeanne wasn't there and I wondered where she was. But, my mind couldn't hold a thought and I slipped into blissful pampered oblivion.

I was brought back to reality by soft lips on mine. Opening my eyes, I discovered it was my wife.

"Time for bed, Love." She said as she caressed my cheek.

I exited the tub to be gently dried by Jewel. Jeanne led me to the bedroom. There was a pallet on the floor and I remembered Jewel would be sleeping there.

Jeanne kissed me, passionately, before speaking. "Now, mother. Every night as your Master goes to bed, you are to suck him off. Either on your knees, or kneeling between his legs. The choice is his."

Jewel moved close to me, but I maneuvered Jeanne tot he bed and lay down. We began making out. After a few minutes, I rolled on my back.

Jeanne took my dick in her hand and shook it, while looking at her mother. As Jeanne held my dick, her mother moved between my legs and began sucking it.

I was in heaven. My wife was making out with me, while playing with my balls and stroking my hardon as her mother slid her lips up and down my dick. A fantastic way to go to bed.

After a bit, Jeanne stopped interfering with her mother's sucking my dick and kept her hand out of the way.

Jewel is good at blowjobs. The way she works her lips and tongue while sliding her mouth up and down. Her varied sucking pressure and humming on my dickhead when it's in her throat. I'm ever so thankful, Jeanne inherited her mother's sexual proclivity.

With two women working on me at the same time, I didn't last as long as I thought I would. Grabbing Jeanne tightly in a kiss, I began cuming in her mother's mouth. At my first spurt, Jewel took me entirely in her mouth. And, I'll tell you what. My mother-in-law's mouth is better than any pussy.

Jewel didn't stop sucking until I went completely soft. Then she sat up. Her hands on her thighs and her arms squeezing her tits together. Oh, the times I fantasized about seeing her naked and now she's going to be naked all the time.

"You sleep, down there mother. And, sleep lightly. If your Master gets up to pee or something, you are to accompany and help him." Jeanne gave a little chuckle. "Yes, mother. You are to hold it for him when he pees. Now, go to bed."

Jewel slipped off the bed and disappeared to the floor.

"Wa da ya think, honey? Do you like how I'm setting it up? You can say, what you want, anytime."

"I'm lovin it. But, I'm worried about how you're so into it. I mean this isn't supposed to be normal."

'I've just decided to go with what we as a couple want to do. Anytime, either of us wants to quit, we quit. Besides, I finally figured out, it's just consensual sex. We're supposed to be punishing, mom."

'Mom, not mother again.'

"Well, as long as it's us together and I don't lose you, I'm for it."

Jeanne kissed me. "Oh, Honey. I Love You. I really do. Let's see how everything goes." Jeanne kissed me again.

After a couple minutes of silence and cuddling, Jeanne whispered in my ear. "I don't think, mom, thinks this is punishment."

"Huh, what do you mean?"

Jeanne continued to whisper. "There's a wet spot, where she sat on the bed. She's been getting off continuously through all of this. I think this is what she wanted all along. I think she wanted to push things until we rebelled and dominated her."

"Really! You honestly believe that."

"Yeah, I do. You watch. She'll wait until her ass doesn't hurt, before doing some little something to get spanked. And, she'll do whatever she's told, with only token objections. She's loving it. She wouldn't be getting off like she has, if she didn't."

I kind of suspected the same thing and now Jeanne re-enforced my belief.

"Enjoy your month, Honey. It's my gift. And remember, you're going to be watching your wife with other men. Soon."

"Ye-ah, and you're going to be watching me with other women, too. Right?"

"That is the plan, love. That is ... the plan." Jeanne cuddled into me and sighed.

I went to sleep thinking about that very thing. Especially, watching her fuck her father's big dick. I don't really know why, but I wanted to see that. And, I thought about Deb, riding that thing all she wanted until Jewel went home.

Sure enough, a couple hours later, I got up to take a leak. I forgot about what was going on. And, just as I was relaxing to do the task, I felt a hand on mine and tits touch my back.

Jewel's other hand came around to my chest as she said, "Let me, Master." I let my mother-in-law have control of my dick and stood there, peeing. After my finishing shiver, Jewel shook me off and kissed my back.

"Do you want me to suck your cock, Master?" She whispered.

I turned around, hugging her. She looked up and we kissed. 'Damn, I'd rather be doing this under different circumstances.' I thought. I knew then, that she wanted sexual contact. And, I was going to find out, how much she wanted to be abused.

I walked us over in front of the dressing mirror and moved my hands to her hips. "Put your hands on each side of the mirror."

She started to step forward, but I held her hips making her bend and reach out. It made her push her ass against me.

Her tits were hanging down and I told her to look at them as I slipped my right hand between her legs from behind. She was already wet. 'Damn. Jeanne's right. Her mother is staying aroused.'

"Reach down and put me in you." She lowered her head and reached for my dick. I let her get the head of my dick in her pussy. "Put your hand back on the wall and fuck me."

It wasn't going to be easy for her in that position, so I stepped forward. She began arching her back to slide her pussy back and forth on my dick. Her tits began swinging in circles. Except for my dick, I wasn't touching her.

"Look in the mirror and watch your tits, as you fuck me."

When she raised her head and opened her eyes, her expression was one of pure lust. She moaned and picked up speed with her hips.

"You want to cum, don't you?"

"Y-yes."

"Say it."

She swallowed. "Uh, I ... uh ... want ... to ... cu-um."

I put my hands on her hips and said, "Stop." Her begging expression in the mirror, told me she would do anything. But, she stopped as told.

Reaching for her tits, I pinched and pulled her nipples. She wiggled and moaned.

"Do you like that?" I asked as I pinched and pulled again.

She groaned and replied, "Ye-us." I let them go. "Oh God, Please! Please, Fuck Me. And hurt me. Please!" She wiggled her ass.

"OK, start fucking."

Jewel immediately started fucking as fast as she could. To retard her progress, I pinched her nipples and pulled away from her rearward thrusts. It threw her off and she couldn't cum as fast as she wanted to. And every few thrusts of her ass, I stepped back a little, further impeding her.

After several minutes she cried out. "Oh Dear God, Master! Please let me cum! Please! Please let me cum!"

"Not yet." I said and continued to hinder her build up. I kept it up a couple more minutes. Shit, I wanted to cum as bad as she did.

"CUM, NOW!" I ordered and began slamming into her as I held her hips.

She cried out, "Oh Gawd!" And, started shaking violently.

I felt her pussy wildly contracting, as it flooded, washing over my balls and dripping down my legs. I was off to the races myself. Jerking wildly as I came in her sloppy wet clenching pussy.

We were coming down from our orgasms, when I felt a hand on my ass.

"Well, mother. Now that you've fucked my husband, you're going to have to clean him off. He's not returning to my bed covered in your cum." Jeanne spoke very softly as she caressed my ass and back.

Jewel gave one last shiver before pulling her pussy from my deflating dick. Then she turned around, knelt and began licking me clean.

Jeanne kissed me. "I'm glad you're getting into it honey. She's proving what I said, isn't she?"

"Um, uh. Yeah she is. She most certainly is."

"Hurry up, mother. I need my husband to keep me warm." Jeanne handed her mother a warm wet wash cloth to finish me up with. "Now, clean yourself up and crawl back to bed." Jewel did, as we walked behind.

I fell into blissful sleep, under Jeanne' arm and leg, against her tits and pussy.

In the morning, I was awakened to something dragging across my mouth. Opening my eyes, I saw a chest and realized it was tits. Looking sideways, I saw Jeanne with a big smile. I opened my mouth, captured a nipple and began sucking.

"Oh yeah! I knew you'd like that. Your cock twitched when you woke up. It's been a while since you were woke up like that, so I told mother to do it."

I felt a hand on my dick. "Uh, Uh, mother! Hands off! Tits only."

Jewel offered me the other one and I sucked it too.

"Mother's going to get you ready for work, while I finish fixing breakfast. No funny stuff, or you'll eat cold." Jeanne said and they both stood up.

To my right stood my beautiful naked wife. To my left stood her beautiful naked mother. There ain't a man in the world that wouldn't have loved it.

Jeanne walked off as Jewel led me to the bathroom. She held my dick as I took my morning piss. It was distracting but nice. I was going to have to get used to it, since it was going to be her job for the month. And, I wondered if she was going to go to the bathroom with me when we were out someplace.

The answer to my thought was, yes. Many times, she accompanied me to the bathroom. You should have seen the look on some of the guys faces, as she stood next to me holding my dick as I pissed. Nobody ever said anything, they just looked funny.

Anyway, Jewel shaved me first, then washed me in the shower. Next, she dressed me. As she pulled my shorts up, she stuck her tongue out and licked the tip of my dick. Then she kissed it and looked up at me with a devilish smile. She put all of my clothes on.

She finished up by drying and combing my hair and applying a liberal amount of cologne. I could smell breakfast. Jewel stepped back, put her hands behind her back and lowered her head.

"Breakfast, is ready Master."

"Lead the way."

"OH, no. I follow."

I walked to the kitchen and as I entered. "Woo-eee, you cleaned him up good, mother." Jeanne sniffed the air. "And, you made him date bait. You're gonna have to watch that. He might get caught in some woman' net."

"OH, knock it off!" I said as both women chuckled.

I looked at the table and saw a pad on the floor. Looking past my chair, I saw a small stool with a plate on it. 'Hmmmm, I guess that's where Jewel's eating.' Jewel didn't say anything, she simply settled on the mat and began eating.

I stood up after breakfast, checked my watch and started to go, even though I had plenty of time.

Jeanne looked over and said, "Mother, you need to send your Master to work with his balls drained."

Jewel came over, knelt down and started to undo my pants.

"Ah, No mother. Zipper only, like a whore."

I saw a flinch in Jewel' face. She refastened my belt and unzipped my pants to fish my dick out. Jewel started sucking and Jeanne hugged me from behind. Damn, it was so surreal. The reality of a forbidden fantasy.

Jewel was doing a good job sucking my dick and I got hard fast. Jeanne came around to my side and kissed me.

"Um, Honey. Do you mind that I'm pushing mother on you and not being intimate myself?"

'That's a trick question.' I thought. "Well, I like what's happening. But, I am missing you, ya know. ... Why are you doing that?"

"I ... Uh ... I'm trying to psych myself up for something ... I ... Um ... I been thinkin bout." She kissed me again.

"Uh, huh. Let me guess. Your father."

"Uh, um, yeah. But, um, ha-how'd you know?"

"I saw the look on your face, when you saw that big dick of his. And, I saw how you watched him and Deb. Plus, I heard your whispered comments."

"OH, wow. Was I that obvious?"

"What the hell is it about big dicks!? Guys like me don't have a chance!"

"I'm not slobbering over his big dick! I'd just like to try it 'sall. C'mon Honey! I've already shown you how much you please me."

"Could you two change the subject? It's gone soft."

We both looked down, dumbfounded, to see Jewel tugging on my completely soft dick.

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,151 Followers