Dave - After the Movies

Story Info
Bondage, public sex on a college campus.
8.9k words
4.06
41.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adventures with Dave -- After The Movies

I felt the breeze as I heard the heavy door open. At first I resisted and then the martingale choked me and I realized I had no choice. The concrete was rough on my knees as I crawled into the great outdoors.

"How are the tits?"

I whined sadly. It was all I could do.

"I bet you would do just about anything to get those clips off."

I nodded eagerly.

Nothing happened and I could sense them all staring at me. I spread my knees a little further and tried to speak through the gag, "Pwee?"

One of them chuckled, but still no one moved. Those things were hurting!

"Pwee? Pwee? I boo amyfing!"

"Did I give you permission to come in there?"

I froze and then shook my head.

"You came three times. We had to keep telling you to be quiet. You were very disobedient."

"I forry. I cum't hep i."

"You are hopeless. It is why I have to punish you so often; to keep you in line."

"'ef, maffir."

"We are going to have to punish you tonight too. You realize that, don't you."

"'ef, maffir."

"All right then. Choose someone to suck off and we will remove one clip. Then choose someone else and we will remove the other. And you can't pick Todd or me."

"I boo Ken, pwee."

"Kent it is."

I waited patiently while Dave tied my arms in the usual fashion, with rope behind the neck, through the armpits, around the elbows and the wrists. He wouldn't take off the wrap-around sunglasses and so I waited blindly. I heard Kent unzip his pants and his belt clink as it hit the concrete. Then my gag and harness were removed and I reached blindly for his cock.

I know there was at least six pair of eager eyes watching as I took Kent's cock in eagerly. In my blinded state I imagined many more eyes and I almost came again as I worshipped his stiff pole. Just because I was naked in public didn't mean I couldn't enjoy my prize. I groaned as the clips on my tits rubbed back and forth on his thighs. What had been pain was becoming more and more pleasurable and I knew that my groans were heightening his already very evident pleasure.

I heard two of them laugh as Kent grunted while he shot his load. The laughs were tight though like they wished it were them that I had chosen. I swallowed it all and smiled as I licked my lips. By then I didn't even care if they took the clips off my tits. I was ready to come and they were sending messages to my clit.

The guys waited in silence for me to pick my next victim.

"Tony."

I heard muttered exclamations of disappointment and waited as Tony stepped in front of me. Once again I took great care to make sure he enjoyed himself and groaned with my own pleasure. As I felt his come in his cock I lost control and huffed through my own orgasm just before he began to come. I was still exploding as I swallowed. He pulled away, but I was still coming and I searched blindly for his cock until I finished the job.

"You came again."

Suddenly I realized my error. I never can remember! My, 'I'm sorry', sounds pitiful, even to me. I really didn't mean to.

"That's four."

I just nodded dumbly.

Dave nodded to Todd and Todd left. "We were hoping you would. You have just made things worse for yourself." He began to untie my arms. "You are to make your way to the kids' park by the church. There is mulch around the bushes. Dig yourself a little hole and relieve yourself and then bury your shame." He removed my glasses.

We were standing in between the back of the theater, the back of a bank and a restaurant. I looked at him and at the others who were waiting to see if I would actually do it. I had to go behind the restaurant, but then through a very public parking lot that had frequent loiterers, and because of the frequent loiterers, the police patrolled frequently as well. The park was located between the church and an apartment complex filled with ill-sleeping elderly people who hated loiterers and seemed to be peeking out of their windows at all hours of the night. The park was only about fifteen feet by twenty and the driveway went right by it.

I finally huffed and nodded. "What about the clips?"

"After you pee, as punishment."

I nodded again.

"Before you leave we are going to draw for your other tasks." Dave produced the pill container and offered it to Jeff. He took a condom and he passed it around to each of the others who each took one.

Jeff spoke up, "Four." Dave handed him a large Ziploc from the black bag.

Then Tony said, "Three." Dave handed him his bag.

The other two said five and two and received their bags. That meant he and Todd were first and last.

"Go, then."

I nodded and peeked around the corner. There was a drive-through lane at the bank. People parked at the bank and watched the movie. They frequently drove through there to get back to the main street. The narrow road was empty, but I could see cars passing on the street. I looked the other way and it was clear so I ran awkwardly in my heels with clothespins attached to my cunt lips through the empty space to the back of the restaurant.

I was fairly safe there. There was only about a three foot gap between the back of the restaurant and a solid wood fence. I crossed that space quickly and looked into the parking lot. I would have to cover about sixty feet of that before reaching the corner of the church building.

There wasn't anyone walking in the parking lot or on the sidewalk at the lower end. I checked the cars and didn't see anyone sitting in them waiting for someone. I ducked back quickly as someone came out of the restaurant and made his way to his car. As soon as he pulled away into the street I made my dash, if you could call it that, in my stilettos, clamps and taped hands. My leash was still attached and dangling down my back.

As soon as I reached the corner of the building I slipped into the darkness of the shadows and looked behind me. My heart was pounding wildly. I saw two guys at the bottom of the parking lot laughing and pointing. They were quiet though and I realized that it was Tony and Jeff. I looked at the windows of the apartment complex, but didn't see any faces.

Have you ever tried to dig a hole in mulch with your hands taped? I had worked my way into a corner, but was still fully visible if anyone thought to look in the corners. Desperately I dug, wanting the hole to be deep enough. Finally I was satisfied and turned, crouching, to position myself. I almost screamed as I saw the silhouette not ten feet away. It was Todd! He laughed quietly and then just as I let my stream go he snapped a picture with a flash.

I almost yelled at him, but I didn't want to attract any attention to myself, so I just kept peeing until I was done. Then I turned and carefully covered the smelly mess. I was horny again! The others were walking up the parking lot and gathered around me. I knelt waiting in front of Dave and hissed through my teeth as he removed the two clips from my tits.

"Oh, please let me come!" I whispered desperately.

"If you come, you will be punished." They watched in silence as I growled, trying to control my urges. Finally Dave spoke again, "Okay?"

I nodded, but he could tell I wasn't happy.

He took my leash and they gathered loosely around me. I crawled along the driveway to the parking lot and then onto Main Street with clothespins and anal beads hanging from my privates. My hands were fine, but I tried to ignore the small rocks that dug into my knees.

Alan's truck was parked several spaces up and I was led to the back. A car drove by and then Dave ordered me to stand as he lowered the tailgate, "Up!" I noticed the dog crate as soon as I stood and began to climb into the back of the truck. It was mesh. "Back in." Unbelievable. I backed in and Dave put my sunglasses back on as Todd ran three dowels through the mesh; one to keep my hips up, one under my chin to keep my head up, and one from front to back between my arms and tight against my cunt and out the back. I groaned hopelessly and began to grind against that last one. I heard the hasp close and the locks click in place.

The tailgate closed and the others piled into the truck. We ended up about six blocks from where we started, but we took the round about way to get there. It took about twenty minutes and I saw lights shining off my cheeks out of the corner of the glasses several times. I knew I could be seen if anyone looked closely. I could hear other cars. I came twice. I could have come more. I should get credit for that.

CHAPTER 2

Finally we stopped and when Dave took off my glasses I saw that we were in the parking lot of the old depot building. I couldn't help it. I was all over Dave. I squished those bulging breasts with their banded tits right into him, kissing him. He laughed as he pulled me away. "How many times?"

"Just two! But I could have come five!"

"You know, you are just making this harder and harder on yourself, don't you?"

"I can't help it! I'm trying! I really am!"

"If you say so." He shook his head sadly and sighed as if to say he was saddled with a problem child. "If you can suck the other two off without coming, I'll take off the pins on your bottom."

"I can try."

I knew he heard the doubt in my voice and he sighed again heavily before nodding his permission.

It wasn't easy, but I DID it! I was breathing hard when Alan came, but I grinned at Dave and he nodded smiling. I admit I almost lost it as I was doing Jeff when the car drove down the street, but the building was blocking the view and after a brief pause I managed to hold on. I almost lost it again after when Dave pulled the pins off too. That HURT!!! I danced and squealed after each one as the guys laughed.

Todd left with the others in the truck after Dave pulled the clips off. He also removed my stilettos and replaced them with low socks and my sneakers. So all I had left was the breast bondage, the rawhide, the little elastic bands around my tits, the tape on my hands, the anal beads, and my collar and leash.

"All right. Mine is the first leg of your adventure. You can do it one of two ways. You can do it with orgasms or without." He held up his finger to stop my interruption and continued, "If you decide to have orgasms, your arms will be tied behind your back throughout the duration, and your orgasms will be very public."

I turned my back and he produced the rope he used before. He knew. Behind the neck, under the arms, around the elbows and between, around the wrists and between. Even if my hands weren't taped, I could never get them untied.

"Okay. Your first assignment is to cross the street and go to the arts building. Go through the stone parking lot to the gazebo and then across the walking bridge. Stop on the bridge in the center of the road below." He kissed me and I arched my back as he squeezed my tits and then slapped them.

I waited for a second thinking that he was going to go first, but he just gestured with his hand for me to leave.

I turned and walked around the side of the building through the foliage. The road is slightly curvy there and I wanted to make sure no traffic was coming from either side. When I was fairly sure I couldn't hear or see anything I dashed across the road. There wasn't really anywhere to hide on the other side, but it was only about forty yards to the parking lot. The parking lot was visible from one of the two main drags through town, but I doubted anyone would realize that I was naked. I scrunched over as I ran through the parking lot and sighed in relief as I entered the gazebo.

Looking off to my right I surveyed the pedestrian bridge. It had to be after one by now and I didn't see any pedestrians nearby. Cars were still driving under it though. I had never noticed anyone on the pedestrian bridge when I was driving. Maybe I wouldn't be too visible.... I know I would certainly FEEL visible though.

I crouched over again as I walked. The bridge was wide enough for three people to walk. The sides came up high on my waist and had narrow vertical slits. Halfway across I noticed a coil of rope in one of the slits. I looked both ways. No one. I saw that it was a loop with a slip knot. Then I noticed another one about three feet away. Hmmm... I slipped my left ankle in the first and pulled it snug. I wouldn't be going anywhere until someone came along. I sidled over to the second one and slipped my right ankle in that one. It left me facing the edge so my chest was showing over the side and my ass was facing the bridge. Anyone coming into town that way would get a show from the front and anyone walking on the bridge would get a show from the back.

I kept looking both ways on the bridge, but I couldn't see anyone! Finally I saw the headlights of a car and I tried to squat down slightly, but I felt like I would lose my balance if I did, so I stayed standing and leaning over the edge as the car passed under me. Then I saw someone coming from the side opposite the art building. They didn't seem to be in too big a hurry. I hoped it was one of the guys... Phew! It was Kent. Why was he going so slow! Another car passed before he got there.

"You look a little desperate!"

"Help me, please!"

"Help you what?" He reached around me and started fingering my clit.

I couldn't bring my legs together and suddenly I didn't want to. "I'm so horny! I need to come!" He leaned into me and my breasts scraped lightly against the concrete.

"What do you want?" His fingers pulled away and I squealed in disappointment.

"I want your cock in me! Please! I neeeeeed it! I need to come!" I wasn't looking around any more. My world was between my legs that I couldn't bring together and didn't want to. I leaned forward, sensitized breasts scraping the concrete, pushing my ass out in offering. "Please, help me!"

I sighed in relief as I heard his zipper and groaned as he entered me. I squatted slightly to drive it further in and wriggled my hips in bliss. His finger found my clit again, but played with it lazily as he worked his way in and out of me. There was another car coming. You could see them from about half a mile away as they came down the hill. I knew he wanted me to come just before it went under the bridge from the way he started working my clit as it got closer. I could feel my orgasm building and I snapped my mouth shut grinding my teeth as it hit just before the car crossed under the bridge. My body was writhing in bliss and he grunted seconds later as he slammed into me from behind. He kept fingering my clit and I came again quickly. My legs almost collapsed then and he had to hold me up.

When we both recovered somewhat Kent leaned down and untied my ankles and gathered up the rope. "Your next leg of the trip is to go to the basement of the car garage and ride the elevator to the top."

I looked at him a minute and then nodded and pressed up against him kissing him before walking the rest of the way across the bridge.

Once again I became cautious. Even on Tuesday at one in the morning there can be students wandering around on any college campus. I didn't see anyone though.

At the end of the bridge was a little circle and several paths took off from there. I chose the most direct to the parking garage. It led to the corner of the building and from there was a set of steps going up to the right to the top of the garage and a set going down to the left to the bottom of the garage.

I took the stairs to the left and dodged behind a shrub as a car turned into the road next to the car park. They continued on, without turning in and I checked carefully to make sure there were no more before crawling out of the landscaping.

I peeked around the corner of the garage and didn't see anyone. Sneaking in quickly, I literally ran through to the elevator. Not only was I vulnerable from a vehicle that might happen to pull in, but I would be exposed to any vehicle that happened to be leaving the garage. And, of course, the elevator was on the opposite wall as far away from the entrance as possible. The whole way I was prepared to duck between any two parked cars but the parking garage was almost vacant.

And then I got to the elevator. It took half a dozen tries with my hands taped and tied behind me to finally hit the button to even summon the elevator. Did I mention that this is the slowest elevator in history? Waiting for the elevator dressed takes at least ten minutes. Naked it takes twice as long! I was thrilled when it opened and even more thrilled when it closed me in privacy.

I had just heaved a sigh of relief when the elevator doors opened on the third level and I heard applause. At first I tried to back into the elevator, but then I dove for the button panel. I was swept back as the elevator was crowded with a lot of people. Dave and all the others but Kent were with them. There were three or four other guys and three girls. They all jostled me to the center of the elevator and pushed the button for the ground floor.

One of the girls spoke shrilly as several of the others began feeling me up. "Look what they did to her tits! Look at how dark they are! Could you believe the show on the bridge?"

Another girl laughed loudly. "He said she did it voluntarily, but I didn't believe it until I saw her put her feet in the loops and strand herself that way! How embarrassing. I would never be caught dead like that!"

"Just wait until you see what is coming next!"

I looked at Dave with wide eyes. What was coming next? All I knew was that the blond guy was giving my tender tit a hickey and I was ready to roll!

The shrill girl piped up, "What is next?"

There were hands all over me.

"I promised you a show on the bridge. I promised you a ride on the elevator. How would you like to see a show up close and personal on top of the parking garage?" There was immediate deafening hooting and hollering going on in the enclosed elevator and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it!

I was still being mauled as I was led out of the elevator when it returned to the third floor. They had discovered the choke collar and the anal beads. It was so humiliating! I was almost as hot as I had been on the bridge.

Dave allowed them to molest me all the way to Alan's truck which was parked at the top of the garage. The cage was sitting on the ground next to it now and Dave ordered me onto the back end of the truck. He turned me so my back was to them and leaned me back, pulling my arms below the tailgate, and snugged me up against it so that he could tie my hands to the trailer hitch with my head hanging off the end of the tailgate. Two of the guys grabbed my ankles and began wrapping rope around them and then tied them off to the mirrors on either side of the cab leaving me widespread. I groaned in anticipation and wriggled my hips as much as possible.

"I take it you want to come?"

"Uh huh!"

"Even in front of these complete strangers?"

"I don't care! I don't care! Please help me!" He started stroking my breasts and I groaned, "Please!"

"How can I help?"

"A cock! I need a cock in me!"

"Just one?"

I stopped to think! "No. Two! I need two!" Oh, my gosh, he was still tickling and tweaking my boobs and tits. I couldn't help but writhe. "Oh, hurry, please!"

"Tony, you up for helping my bitch out?"

"I think I can manage!"

He turned back to me. "Maybe if you beg one of these other guys he might be able to help you out." Tony was already climbing on the back of the truck.

I looked at the guys and girls gathered in a semi-circle around me. They were suddenly all silent. They were upside down. "You, with the blond hair, can I suck your cock, please!"

The guy looked shocked and then embarrassed. A couple of the others chuckled and one of the girls shoved him. "Go on, Tom! What's wrong with you?"