Dave & Jennifer, New Roommates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was about to leave when something inside her head told her to go inside and give a quick look around. She wasn't even sure what she was looking for but curiosity got the best of her. She walked into the bedroom and looked around to each wall. She then looked at the nightstand next to the bed and noticed a digital camera. She thought that the nightstand was a interesting place to keep the camera and walked over to it. She picked up the camera and turned it on. She then moved the function wheel to the position to show the pictures taken. She used the buttons on the camera to move through the photos one by one. She noticed there were a lot of photos of Jennifer but very few of Dave. Dave was obviously the photographer of the two.

The knowledge of him being the principle photographer led her to realize that most of the photos would be of Jennifer rather than Dave. Suddenly, as she moved through the photos, she was presented with an unexpected image. There on the screen of the camera was a picture of Dave's erect cock! He was lying on his back on the bed and and had seemingly been masturbating. He held the base of his cock with his thumb and finger and took the photo from his point of view. Jessica no longer had to be curious about what Dave's cock looked like. There it was in front of her, in digital form.

She admired and studied his member for at least 5 minutes. The more she looked at it, the more aroused she became. Her hand instinctively wandered down to her crotch and she began to rub her pussy through her jeans. After a few minutes of that, she decided she needed to have direct contact. She laid herself down on the bed and removed her jeans and panties. Holding the camera up with Dave's stiff cock displayed, she began to massage her clitoris and imagined Dave rubbing the tip of his cock on her.

She repeated the motion over and over until her breathing became rapid and she could feel her orgasm nearing. She was not a squirt-er and wasn't concerned that she would make a mess on the sheets so she kept on with her ministrations and after taking one last look at Dave's hard cock on the camera she let loose. Her orgasm was unlike any she'd had in quite a while. Her body rocked with the intensity of a high school girl getting her first orgasm. After she came back down to earth, a nasty thought entered her mind which apparently didn't require any checks and balances. She adjusted the camera and snapped a photo of her creamy, cum drenched pussy. She then turned the camera off and placed it exactly where she found it on the nightstand. She then left the room and went back to work.

Shortly, Jennifer and the kids returned from the park. Jennifer remained busy with the kids for another hour which is when Dave returned home. Once Dave got home, Jessica took the opportunity to put the kids down for a much needed nap. Jessica asked what they would like for dinner and they all said "Whatever, is fine with me". Jessica was not in the mood to get involved in a big dinner production, especially considering that Tim was not going to be there. "How about we order a Pizza?" Jessica suggested.

"That sounds great actually" Dave reasoned.

"Yeah, that does sound good" said Jennifer.

Jessica ordered the pizza from the local pizzeria and they prepped the paper plates and napkins. Once the pizza arrived, Jessica woke the kids up and they all enjoyed the warm pizza pie in front of the TV. They all discussed what they liked about the pizza and also discussed recent events in the news. As the night wore on, everyone felt like bedtime was going to be an early one tonight.

They all parted ways to their respective rooms. Dave and Jennifer went to their bedroom and Dave never missing an opportunity, if it presents itself, noticed that Jennifer was removing her bra. He quickly grabbed the camera, turned it on, and snapped a photo of her topless. She chastised him for taking nude photos of her and commanded that he remove the photo immediately! After his obvious reluctance and her persisent commands, he finally went to the viewing function and deleted the photo. What Dave didn't expect was the photo that appeared after deleting the one of Jennifer's boobs. There before him was a bald pussy that displayed a very luscious set of lips and what looked like a creamy white liquid. He knew what Jennifer's pussy looked like very well from all the times he'd given her oral sex, and this was NOT hers. Dumbfounded, he stared at the photo until Jennifer snapped his attention back to reality asking "Did you delete it?"

"Yes, I deleted it!" he retorted.

"Well then, what are you staring at then?"

Realizing that she was not aware of the photo he was looking at, he quickly selected the back button and it moved to the previous photo of her face. "I'm looking at your beautiful face :)" he beamed.

"I doubt that!" she challenged. "Let me see".

Dave turned the camera screen toward her and showed her the picture of her. Satisfied that he was telling the truth, she said "Ok. I don't like you taking nude photos of me. I know you guys always like to put those online and I can't allow that."

"I have never done that, nor would I ever do that." Dave answered in defense. Truth was, he would love to share photos of Jennifer's body to others. He knew that her bigger tits were admired by many men and that they would love to see them.

Currently though, he was dumbfounded still by the unexpected photo on the camera of this strange pussy. Was Jennifer having lesbian encounters? Was this a picture of some girls pussy online that he took a picture of and just forgot? No, he would be able to see the raster lines of the monitor if that was the case. Suddenly it occurred to him that the only possibility was that it was Jessica's pussy. She must have found their camera and took the photo. He looked again at the photo and noticed that the sheets matched the ones they had on their bed. OMG!! She was HERE in our bed, NAKED, and took a photo of her creamy pussy! At that moment, he remembered that he had taken the photo of his cock in an effort to post it online for a Sex Hookup site but forgot to delete it after he posted it. 'Did she see that photo?' he thought to himself.

The prospect that she did excited him immensely. His cock once again responding to the thought of Jessica naked, and also the idea that she maybe had seen the photo of his erect cock, had masturbated herself while looking at the picture, and then taking that picture to return the favor was causing his mind to spin with excitement. Jennifer, before getting into bed, noticed that his cock was getting hard.

"Are you getting hard looking at me?" she asked inquisitively.

Realizing that she was onto his arousal, he intelligently responded "Yes, I am".

Thinking that he was being genuine, she said to him, "Well why don't you come over here to the bed and look at the real thing instead of a photo".

Dave didn't waste this rare opportunity to have any kind of physical attention from Jennifer. It happened so rarely that he didn't feel he could deny any advance she gave. He removed all his clothes and climbed into bed with her. They embraced and kissed for a few minutes. Dave attempted to feel her her nipples through her shirt but she was not having any of that. He settled for just holding onto her boob and massaging it. Her hand was moving over his ass. She always loved to feel his ass and thought that is was his best feature. Dave was now fully erect and pushed his cock toward Jennifer's crotch in hopes that she would allow him to move inside her. She indicated that she felt her period was about to start and that it wouldn't be a good idea to have sex.

"What about a blowjob then?" Dave asked tentatively fearing that he again was asking too much.

"You know I don't like to do that" Jennifer replied, as he expected. "How about you getting on your back over here and I'll just jerk you off".

"Ok." Dave conceded. He reasoned that a handjob was better than nothing. He really did want a blowjob though and he was getting more and more upset that she consistently turned him down.

Jennifer moved to his side and grabbed hold of his cock and began to move her hand slowly over it's length. Dave thrust his hips upward, moving his cock ever so slightly toward her face. Realizing what Dave was attempting, she moved her head backwards and away to send the message that she was not going to be sucking his cock as he hoped. She continued to stroke his cock,doing it harder and faster as she went. Dave finally accepted the fact that a blowjob was not in his future (again). He decided to just lye back and enjoy the stimulation that she was offering.

Dave eventually moved his arm around her and reached toward her tit but she kept her arm close to her body and restricted his access. She would always resist his attempts to touch her nipples and after the rejection of the blowjob, the sex, and now the nipples, he decided that this was the final straw. He was extremely frustrated with her and always tried his best to offer her the treatment he expected in return but her sexually unadventurous attitude and lack of willingness to do anything but a hand job pissed him off.

He stopped her from performing her ministrations and in total frustration got up, put on his shorts and said "You know what? Just never mind!" and exited the room to go out to the living room and watch TV instead.

"Fine, be that way!" Jennifer shouted! "See if I do anything for you ever again!"

"That wouldn't be much different than the way it is now!" Dave snapped back.

Jessica overheard the couple yelling. She heard Dave exit the room ,slam the door shut, and then heard the TV turn on. She realized that they must have had a disagreement on something sexual based on what she overheard. It was important enough to make them separate themselves from one another. She waited to see if Jennifer was going to follow him out the living room, but she never did. After about 10 minutes or so, Jessica thought that perhaps she should go and see if she could console Dave. She quietly opened

her bedroom door and walked out to the living room. She was wearing a thin grey Tank Top and cotton shorts and no undergarments. She didn't even think about the fact that her attire might not be concealing herself much since the intensity of the situation clouded her from being aware. She found Dave sitting on the couch flipping through the movie channels. She carefully walked around the end of the sofa and while looking into Dave's face asked "Is everything ok? I heard some yelling."

"Yes. Things are ok. I couldn't sleep and wanted to watch a movie. I hope I didn't wake you" Dave pleaded.

"You didn't. Do you mind if I watch TV with you? or would you rather be alone?"

"No, it's completely fine Jessica. It's your house obviously." Dave offered. It was then that he noticed that Jessica was wearing clothing that wasn't necessarily hiding her assets very well. She sat down at the opposite end of the couch with her legs tucked back underneath her and leaned on the armrest. He examined her strong petite legs and moved his eyes upward. He couldn't be sure since there was little light in the room but he was pretty sure he could see one pussy lip peeking out from the leg of her cut off cotton shorts. His eyes unsure if it was just shadows or his imagination then moved upward instead toward her unprotected tits.

Jessica's nipples were on full alert and he was now mesmerized by them. His eyes could not pull away from the sight in front of him. Jessica had B Cup sized boobs that were slightly elongated but still very full. Her nipples capped them perfectly and stuck out like tiny little fingers. Just the sight of them was making him instantly hard again.

Dave had stopped channel surfing during this minor admiration of Jessica and her body and didn't realize that he had stopped on a very erotic B Film on one of the premium channels that Tim and Jessica were subscribed to. The characters were involved in some pretty steamy and erotic activity. Much more than the Romantic Comedy they watched the last time they were together in front of the TV.

"What movie is this?" Jessica inquired.

"Oh..umm..ummm, I am not sure.." Dave nervously stumbled. Realizing he had stopped flipping the channels due to his gaze on Jessica's tits and nipples he wanted to quickly change the channel to something else but it wasn't responding.

He didn't know what else to say so he just said, "I just stopped because...well...I don't know why I stopped.". He was afraid Jessica was going to be aware of his ogling her and couldn't find the words to escape the awkward situation.

"I sometimes come out here at night myself and watch some of these movies. I think they are very entertaining." Jessica said, giving Dave a big sense of relief that she wasn't offended by his accidental choice of movie. In truth, Dave was searching out these types of channels anyways so that he could relieve his agonizing blue balls that Jennifer had given him, yet again.

"I am sorry. I can change the channel if you want. I just got lost in my thoughts for a moment." said Dave.

"No, leave it here." Jessica said. "I probably would have stopped here myself actually. lol"

It was at that moment that they both heard the actors on screen making kissing noises and they both turned their heads toward the screen. The 2 lovers on screen were completely nude and on a bed sitting on their knees, facing each other. As they kissed the man reached up and began to fondle the woman's breasts. The woman's hands dipped lower towards his cock but was not shown in the frame. The scene was very erotic and having Jessica next to him wearing that outfit was making Dave's cock harder than it had been in quite some time. He was using his arms to cover the obvious tent that it was making in his shorts but he wasn't sure that he was succeeding. The couple on TV began to explore each others bodies more and more and eventually were lying down and groping each other. This time, the camera did not shy away from showing the man's penis and Dave heard Jessica illicit a small "mmmhmmm"

"So, you like these movies, do you?" Dave said realizing that Jessica was more sexual than he ever thought she might be.

"I do, actually." Jessica answered. "It's so rare that these soft core movies will show the men naked. It's always women that are showed nude and I think it's refreshing to see a man's genitalia from time to time instead. I understand that men are more visually turned on by these type of movies than women, but even some of us women enjoy good male erotica now and then."

Dave was stunned at her revelation. The more she talked, the more intrigued Dave became. They both started to talk about movies and the things that they liked and disliked.

He noticed that Jessica would often look away from him and to the screen whenever he looked back in her direction. When he would follow the origin of her gaze, he noticed that her eyes were not returning from his eyes but instead from his groin area. He realized at that point that Jessica must have been trying to get a glance at his cock.

He used this to his advantage. Her nipples were still pointing out straight and she made no effort to hide them. His glances were on her nipples more now and he didn't do much to disguise the fact that he wanted to look at them. Jessica also noticed his stares and was getting just as turned on as Dave. She learned that he was infatuated with her hard nipples. She always thought that her nipples were a source of embarrassment since they were so unusually long but Dave seemed to be devouring them with his eyes and she enjoyed this immensely.

Dave coyly moved one of his arms from his lap and stopped trying to hide his erection. Jessica could now clearly see that he was erect by how his shorts were tented out so much that the fabric was tight. The movie eventually drew their attention back when they heard the man say "I'm cumming". He was on his knees screwing the woman doggy style. The actors made it look as though he pulled out and deposited his load of cum onto her back. Jessica seeing this, and being aroused from all that was happening (Dave staring at her tits, her seeing his erection under his shorts, by the conversations they were involved in, and of course by the steamy scenes on the TV), blurted out "Geez! What a waste!"

"What do you mean by that?" Dave inquisitively asked.

Jessica took a moment before answering, realizing that he statement was an uncontrolled response. After a few seconds of trying to decide whether she should answer that question honestly, she reasoned that the current state they were in was the perfect time to provide such honesty. "She should have moved around and swallowed it. It's a waste to put good man honey on a woman's back."

Dave was floored! He couldn't believe his ears. Did Jessica just say to him that women should swallow? Did she just provide insight of her own desires? If Dave's erection got any harder, it would have burst. This is something that Dave has always wanted Jennifer to do but he had a hard enough time getting her to suck his cock, let alone ever consider swallowing his cum.

"Wow! It's so strange to hear a woman say that! All the women I've known considered that something only porn stars would do and called it gross!"

"Well, I'm definitely not one of those women." Jessica announced proudly. "I know men really love it, and it's not that bad once you learn how to handle the warmth, texture, and taste of it. I actually love doing it now." She paused after her statement and then asked, "So you've never had a woman do that for you?"

"No, Never." Dave admitted.

"Jennifer obviously doesn't do it then." Jessica said, knowing the answer.

"No, I can't even get her to suck my dick. In fact, that's actually the reason I'm out here tonight. Well...one of the reasons anyways."

"I'm sorry to hear that Dave. Why doesn't she like to do it? Are you too big for her? (Jessica said this with a smirk)"

Dave giggled at her flattery and said "No, it's not that I'm too big. She just doesn't like to do it. I'm not even sure why. She won't discuss it."

"What was the other reasons you came out here tonight?" Jessica asked trying to gain as much insight into the young couples state of their relationship.

"Well, since were sharing so much, I always want to touch and feel her nipples but she never lets me. I have a bit of a nipple fetish and even though hers are not the biggest nipples, I still want to enjoy them. I tried tonight while she was giving me a hand job but she once again blocked me from touching them."

"Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. Not every woman likes to have them played with. They are very sensitive and sometimes it's just too much to handle." Jessica liked where the conversation was heading.

She had thoughts of offering Dave all the things that Jennifer was denying him but was afraid that Dave would take offense to her advances. She was also afraid of Jennifer walking out and catching them in the act, not to mention that she'd be cheating on her husband. Her arousal was in high gear though and she could feel the moisture forming in her pussy. She was sure that her cotton shorts were showing her arousal and wondered if Dave could see the wet spot that was forming on her shorts.

Dave was also experiencing a high state of arousal and his cock was throbbing with anticipation from talking to Jessica about such sexual things. There was a trace amount of pre-cum seeping out and caused a small wet spot on the front of his shorts.

"Do you like to have yours played with?" Dave asked Jessica.

"I do, in fact." Jessica answered in a sultry tone.

"That's awesome." Dave said. He didn't know what else to say. His next statement even surprised himself.